Hey! If you’re looking for the best John Malkovich quotes, then you’ve come to the perfect place.
John Malkovich is one of the most talented and well-known actors in Hollywood. He was born on 09 Dec 1953 He has starred in some blockbuster films, and his unique style and delivery have made him a favorite with audiences around the world.
As well as being an actor, John Malkovich is also a very successful producer and director. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of his best quotes from over the years. Whether he’s talking about his work or life in general, John Malkovich has plenty to say that will interest and entertain us all.
He is a prolific actor, producer, and director who has starred in over 70 films. He is known for his trademark intense style and offbeat humor. In addition to his acting career, Malkovich is also an acclaimed artist.
His work has been exhibited in galleries around the world. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of Malkovich’s best quotes on life and art.
If you’re a fan of the movies, then you know John Malkovich can be a pretty fascinating guy. He has some great quotes about the art of acting and making movies that are worth reading.
In this blog post, we’ve collected some of the best John Malkovich quotes about the movie-making process.
Table of Contents
30 Best John Malkovich quotes:
Some of the best John Malkovich quotes you should read & get inspired:
1. “I’ve done quite a few big American films.” – John Malkovich
2. “I was never a fanatical movie person.” – John Malkovich
3. “I probably have more female friends than any man I’ve ever met. What I like about them is that almost always they’re generally mentally tougher, they’re better listeners, and they’re more capable of surviving things. And most of the women that I like have a haunted quality – they’re sort of like women who live in a haunted house all by themselves.” – John Malkovich
4. “Of course it’s trivial, but then most things are.” – John Malkovich
5. “I mean, a lot of time rehearsals are taken up with other things other than preparing a character.” – John Malkovich
6. “When you think of how history is revealed, we know certain things to be facts at certain periods of time, which turn out not to be so factual as time marches on.” – John Malkovich
7. “My father was a very contradictory man.” – John Malkovich
8. “And may the best of you – for it will only be the best of you, and even then only in the rarest and briefest moments – succeed in framing that most basic of questions, ‘how do we live?” – John Malkovich
9. “I still have a temper, I suppose.” – John Malkovich
10. “You have to play your characters, not like them.” – John Malkovich
11. “I am inspired by the appearance of a bohemian of the new millennium.” – John Malkovich
12. “Actors generally get to do things you probably shouldn’t do in real life – well, at least as much as one might like to or be tempted to. Though I suppose a lot of actors just go ahead and do it, don’t they?” – John Malkovich
13. “Sigmund Freud said we act out our own dreams, but if you are only an actor you are not acting out your own dream. You are simply participating in someone else’s dream.” – John Malkovich
14. “I don’t wake up drenched in sweat because I haven’t been on stage in years.” – John Malkovich
15. “I never really did a western.” – John Malkovich
16. “I only have two rules for my newly born daughter: she will dress well and never have sex.” – John Malkovich
17. “I like to direct movies, but I don’t like to goof around for eight years talking about it.” – John Malkovich
18. “I don’t really go through a process, it goes through me.” – John Malkovich
19. “Quite often – a lot of the work I had done had been extensive with women. Most especially in the theater, but also quite often in the movies. That has its own delights, and maybe pitfalls too.” – John Malkovich
20. “I don’t throw things or yell.” – John Malkovich
21. “I haven’t physically attacked anyone in a couple of years.” – John Malkovich
22. “I mean, anything that money can be made off will never be a problem to make, no matter what it is.” – John Malkovich
23. “I go around the world, working with all kinds of people who I love.” – John Malkovich
24. “Scary monsters are like Hula Hoops. They come in and out of fashion.” – John Malkovich
25. “I wouldn’t describe myself as lacking in confidence, but I would just say that – the ghosts you chase you never catch.” – John Malkovich
26. “Politics is not really my thing.” – John Malkovich
27. “I like to do movies.” – John Malkovich
28. “It’s tough to figure out how we compete in Europe and North America when obviously the living wage for us is very different from the living wage in Indonesia.” – John Malkovich
29. “The world is ruled by violence or at least the imminent threat of violence. It always has been.” – John Malkovich
30. “It’s funny – people think analysis or psychiatry is mad, and THEY go to CHURCH…” – John Malkovich
31. “It never occurred to me to be an actor.” – John Malkovich
32. “I wasn’t really raised to be the type of person to have doubts.” – John Malkovich
33. “I think I was born at a time when an American male had so many advantages and opportunities that weren’t available to men before or after, just a very brief period.” – John Malkovich
34. “Some directors expect you to do everything; write, be a producer, psychiatrist. Some just want you to die in a tragic accident during the shooting so they can get the insurance.” – John Malkovich
35. “My father was an exceptionally strong influence on me.” – John Malkovich
36. “I’m not a control maniac.” – John Malkovich
37. “I find it hard to pre-plan every element of everything I do. It’s not my thing.” – John Malkovich
38. “I like to design, I like details, to me, it is just another form of self-expression.” – John Malkovich
39. “I don’t remember my life before I had children.” – John Malkovich
40. “The most evocative thing to me is probably when a writer and a group of performers can collectively put together something compelling that asks the really simple question: How do we live?” – John Malkovich
John Malkovich In Media:
- The 10 Highest-Grossing John Malkovich Movies Of All Time
- Every John Malkovich Movie Ranked Worst To Best
John Malkovich YouTube Videos:
- Inspirational Quotes From Dav Pilkey: Learn About Captain Underpants Series
- Jitendra Vaswani Quotes: Get Inspired: Start Living Your Dream
- Top 20 Best Motivational Speakers In The World
Conclusion: John Malkovich Quotes
John Malkovich is known for his unique and insightful quotes on a variety of topics. In the business world, his words of wisdom can be particularly useful in understanding how to connect with customers and clients.
We’ve collected some of our favorite Malkovich quotes on marketing and sales, so read on for a little bit of inspiration before your next meeting or pitch.
He is a well-known American actor, producer, and director. Over the years, he has starred in over 70 films and television shows. He is also known for his trademark deep voice and brooding demeanor.
What you may not know about him, however, is that he’s quite the wordsmith. His quotes are often thought-provoking and insightful. In this blog post, we’ve shared some of our favorite John Malkovich quotes on business and life.