Are you wondering how to find “Right: Products/ Product Category to Sell Online”? Are you still manually searching and scrolling through Amazon to check on competitors?
Then, surely you need “Product Research Tools”
Product research tools are automated research tools that help you get Product recommendations within minutes. For each product recommendation you get, you’ll also get in-depth data about the product, search volume including sales volume, profit estimates, and other required information. Let’s check the graph data reliability.
There are various product research tools available online such as Jungle Scout Vs ASINspector which helps you to eliminate the need for tiresome research and help you avoid expensive mistakes. You’ll be able to reduce your research time from days or weeks to just minutes.
Are you confused between Jungle scout Vs ASInspector, which one is better to invest in?
Well, by the end of this review you’ll know which one is “Perfect” for you. So let’s get started with the comparison between Jungle Scout Vs ASINspector.
Jungle Scout Vs ASINspector 2020– The Ultimate Comparison
Jungle scout Vs ASINspector- Key Features
Jungle Scout Key Features Overview
- Product Database: With Jungle Scout you can research using the most accurate data available.
- Product Tracker: Monitor products online.
- Opportunity Finder: Find profitable product niches, within few clicks.
- Supplier Database: You can source & validate suppliers by sitting in the comfort of your home.
- Keyword Scout Updated: You can generate keywords that converts.
- Academy: You can learn by Exclusive Amazon FBA training
- Sales Analytics: You can track your Amazon finances
- Inventory Manager: You can track and manage inventory easily and know how much stock to order & when to order. It helps you be proactive.
- Launch: You can set up email automation & promotional activities
- Alerts: You’ll be notified when your products or listings change
- Listing Builder: You can create Amazon listings
You can check our detailed JungleScout Review below:
ASINspector Key Features Overview:
- Know Best Seller Rankings: With ASINspector you can uncover hidden gems by finding “Best Seller” Rankings. It will help you identify the best sellers on the platform and you can analyze what is making them stay at the top.
- Mobile Scan: You can scan any item, anywhere, from any store on your Apple IOS or Android device and know its complete details
- Intelligent Filters: You can easily filter by category or column and scroll down to find exactly the parameters you are looking for
- Idea Gene: Click our “magic light bulb” and let ASINspector Pro find keywords, products and niches automatically
- ASIN Import: You can upload an unlimited amount of ASIN’s at once, and then ASIN Pro research them all for you with filters!
- Reverse Search: You can easily search eCommerce sites like Walmart, eBay, and more, and have ASINspector Pro pull out the results for you
- Keyword Analyzer: You can easily and instantly find the best-ranking keywords and create lists for any product using Google and Google Trend for better ranking
- Works on All Amazon Platforms: If you’re planning on selling in another country. Then this tool is definitely for you. ASINspector works on ANY Amazon website, even in the newest countries (in every different currency)
- UPC Import: You can quickly find out the Child/ Variations for Amazon Products to see exactly where they are listed
- Finds Sponsored Ads Data: Research all the data points from the listings that are spending additional money to promote their products
- Quick View: You don’t need to leave the Amazon listing to get some key data points with the ASINspector Pro
- Inventory Tracking: You can easily track the remaining inventory on hand for all Sellers
- Revenue Estimator: Unlike other tools, ASINspector offers revenue estimator which shows instant, accurate monthly sales volume of products selling on Amazon
- Helps you with Research: It helps you find out exactly which category/nodes you need to focus on
- Makes Product Sourcing Easy: You can easily research the cost and availability of products on platforms like AliExpress, Alibaba and eBay to see if it’s worthwhile competing in that niche
- Star Rating Stats: You can view product review statistics, including the number of reviews and the average star rating instantly for any product
- Product Pricing Comparison: Compare prices on 3rd party websites such as Walmart or eBay to get a better idea of market value or what the same product is selling for elsewhere
- Store & Save: Conveniently store and save your favourite searches so you can find them again anytime
- Research Variations of the Product: You can quickly find out the Child/ Variations for Amazon Products to see exactly where they are listed
- Opportunities: You can quickly find out which is the frequently bought together so you can increase your average order value and think of products you can sell in addition to your current or researched product
- Instant Net Payout: You can find out what costs you would need to source the product after Seller Fees in order to still make a great profit
- Listing Assister: Building a new Listing can be difficult without assistance. Let ASINspector Pro assist you in building the best possible listing for conversions and ranking
- Feature Training: Not Only Amazing Features but they also have Amazing Videos on how to use them all.
Comparison Sheet for Jungle Scout & ASINspector Features
|Chrome Extension||Chrome Extension|
|This feature is only available on Pro Version||Does not display the entire sponsored product during search|
|Does not show||Shows Variations of the Products|
|Runs on Best Sellers Page||Only on Online Stores|
|Shows BSR History & Price||Shows undetailed history|
Jungle scout Vs ASInspector- User-Interface
For jungle scout, the user interface is easier to use and more user-friendly as the data is overlaid is on top of the browser.
ASINspector user-interface is also easy but it opens a new tab each time when searching
Jungle scout Vs ASInspector-Usability Comparison
How convenient it is to use a tool makes the whole difference. It is very important to have good GUI for any tool, it makes it easy to understand and use.
Both Jungle scout Vs ASINspector has a great interface, which makes them easy to understand and use quickly. The downside of a Chrome extension is the vulnerability of the browser which makes it unsafe. ASINspector is available as a mobile app. With this, you can scan the physical product’s barcode and get details. This is very useful for people who like going to discounted products for comparison.
Jungle scout Vs ASInspector- Pricing Review
Jungle scout offers 3 Packages with different features, you get Extension, Jungle scout & combination of both.
Let’s understand what you can get with Extension, you will get, Chrome Extension, Opportunity Score, Product Score, Product DataBase (20 Searches), Product Tracker (10 Products), Supplier Database (20 Searches), Keyword scout (20 searches), Academy, AccuSales Estimates, Customer Support, etc.
Jungle Scout is a software that helps to find, source and launch your product. It costs you $39/ month. Jungle Scout does not come with a Chrome extension and Opportunity score.
It provides other tools including Product Score, Product DataBase (20 Searches), Product Tracker (10 Products), Supplier Database (20 Searches), Keyword scout (20 searches), Academy, AccuSales Estimates, Customer Support, Opportunity Finder, Rank Tracker, Sales Analytics, Inventory Management, Email Campaigns, Product Promotions, Alerts, Listing Builder, Supplier Tracker, etc.
Jungle Scout & Extension is a combination of both and supports everything from Chrome Extension to Supply Tracker.
ASINspector has 2 Packages to offer which has different specifications.
First one is of $97, in which you get: Amazon Product Table Data Points (12), FBA net payout calculator, Search amazon product on stores (Walmart, Target, etc), Get product prices from several different stores, you can open frequently bought together products, Export to Excel, Load next or multiple amazon search pages, Keyword trend and related Keywords, Start a new search, Amazing customer service
And here’s a list of functions you miss out on if you choose this Package:
Full Training + Software = WIN!, You can get Trained On How To Sell, Get Trained To Beat Competitors, Open all child/variations for a product, inventory on hand and prices from all sellers, product keywords, You cannot get product page analysis also the profit calculator, Import ASINs / UPCs, Cannot save your favorite searches, Phone UPC barcode scanner, Brainstorm and discover random keywords,
Second Package which ASINspector has to offer you costs 147$
Features you get access to with this Package: Unlimited Searches, Unlimited Data, 2X Your Money Back Guarantee, Amazon Product Table Datapoints (70+), Find A Profitable Product To Sell, Identify Growing Trends, Find Your Niche or Product Ideas, Keep an Eye On Your Competition, Get Instant Sales Estimates, Daily Sales Estimates, Monthly Sales Estimates, Review & Ratings Tracking, Category & Seller Ranking, Get Sellers Inventory on Hand for All Sellers, Done For You Within Minutes get 1000’s of records, Mobile App UPC Barcode Scanner, Reverse Search on 3rd-party Stores, Product Ads Data, Amazon “Done For You” feature for bulk UPC upload, Quickly Locate “Frequently Bought Together” Products,
You can Bulk Export Data to Excel (CSV or XLS), Filter 1000’s of Results in Seconds With Advanced Filters, Keyword Driven Searches Identify Profitable Products Fast, Quickly View All Child / Variations of A Product Listing, All Standard Feature etc.
Jungle scout Vs ASInspector- Pros & Cons
Jungle Scout Pros & Cons
|Pros of Jungle Scout||Cons of Jungle Scout|
|Simple interface. Easy to understand and use for a newbie||Jungle Scout does not have a mobile application|
|Jungle Scout comes with a Chrome extension and web application|
|Jungle Scout has additional features|
|Provides more accurate results|
ASINspector- Pros & Cons
|Pros of ASINspector||Cons of ASINspector|
|Simple Interface makes it easy to understand and use||ASINspector does every search in a new tab, which leads to the opening of many tabs.|
|ASINspector provides a Chrome Extension and mobile application||ASINspector does not have a web application|
What All Product Research Tools Tell You?
- Algopix Vs Jungle Scout Comparison: Which Is Better?
- Top 15+ Jungle Scout Alternatives | (Free & Paid)
- Top 9+ Best ASINspector Alternatives To Try
- ASINspector Review: Amazon Automation Does It Really Work?
Conclusion: Jungle Scout Vs ASINspector 2020
The two products i.e., Jungle Scout Vs ASINspector have similar service offerings. Both tools have their own advantages, disadvantages and features that one should understand before making a purchase decision. For instance, ASINspector is quite affordable whereas Jungle Scout is a bit expensive. ASINspector has a monthly subscription fee while jungle scout has no monthly subscription fee and also the purchase cost is high. You get a free trial with ASINspector but not with Jungle scout although you have a 2-week refund guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the performance.
Jungle Scout provides more accurate than ASINspector. Also, jungle scout differentiates between organic content and sponsored content. Whereas, ASINspector does not provide such detailed information. With all the above features of the product, one can be able to make an informed decision on which product to purchase for product use.
Jungle Scout is the clear winner when it’s compared side-by-side with ASINspector. It wins for accuracy, support, features, and functionality.