LeadPages Alternatives- Leadpages is my ‘go-to’ platform for creating opt-ins, landing pages, websites, and sales funnel elements. Their incredible customer support team has got my back every single time.”
There is a simple solution to all these problems. You need a Landing page to draw customer’s attention or to increase the traffic of your website.
If you have already known about a Landing page, then the first company that pops into your mind will be Leadpages.
There is no denying that it contains some unique features but it is not the best solution for every business. There are several other landing page builders for various types of businesses.
In this article, LeadPages Alternatives Let’s see the eight best alternatives for Leadpages to create a landing page and you are the one who is going to decide which will be the best for your business(Because you are the BOSS!!).
Table of Contents
🤞Top 8 Leadpages Alternatives: Choose Which Is The Best?
1) 🌏Get Response:
GetResponse is the first alternative to Leadpages we are going to see in this article. It is an email marketing platform which helps to increase the traffic of the website by using email marketing tools like
- Perfectly-timed emails
- Automated emails
In addition to the basic features of landing pages like
Exit-intent popup: This feature helps to capture the email address of the customer when they try to leave your page.
Ecommerce integration: You don’t need to have a website to sell your products. You can integrate your products with popular selling websites like Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.…
LeadPages Alternatives Because of this, you don’t need to worry about creating and managing a website. You can just focus on your landing page to convert the visitors into your customers.
Conversion funnel: This tool helps you to funnel your potential customers to sell your products or to send automated emails or to bring audiences to your webinars.
Like this image, you can get clear statistics of how many new customers have joined or how many are interested in your webinars, etc… LeadPages Alternatives There are separate funnels for Sales, Marketing, and webinars to help you with increasing the traffic for your goal.
Before using any plan, there is a free trial for 30 days(No credit card required). You can try any plan for free in this trial period.
As you can see from this image there are three plans available
This plan starts from the rate of $15 a month for a list size of 1000. The price will vary depending upon the list size from $15 to $250
Some of the features in the basic plan is
- Autoresponders for emails
- Sales funnel
- Unlimited landing pages etc..
This plan starts from $49 and it can vary on list size and some of the main features in this plan are
- Everything in the basic plan plus
- Webinar funnels
- Automation builder
This plan starts from $99 and varies depending upon list size and the key features in this plan are
- Everything in Plus plan and
- Unlimited funnels
- On-demand websites
Pros And Cons:
- The basic plan for Get Response is more economical than many other page builders plan.
- The conversion funnel feature will help you to manage all kinds of sales and webinar activities.
- The free trial gives you a preview of what you can expect from the plan.
- Integration options are excellent compared to other pages.
- The drag and drop filter is not user-friendly
- The limit in webinar attendees restricts the size of the customers.
The second alternative for lead pages is ClickFunnels. LeadPages Alternatives It is a funnel builder website for your sales and marketing websites and you don’t need to know web design to create all these funnels.
You can create your own funnel for your website within 15 minutes using this landing page.
To generate Leads:
- Email or Messenger leads
- Application forms to collect information from your customer.
To generate sales:
- To sell low priced products there is a feature called “Unboxing funnel” where it navigates customer to your product and to the payment with just 1 click
- To sell high priced products it contains a feature called sales letter which helps you to give more explanation about the product to convince your customer.
To run an online event:
- Integrate your webinar with third-party software like Zoom, Meet, etc..
In addition to these, it contains some unique features such as
- Customization of your funnel: You can add or reduce pages to your landing site with new features.
- Membership areas: You can create an exclusive page for your users who subscribed to your products with login access.
- Affiliate centers: You can create your own affiliate program where affiliates promote your products for the commission.
- A/B Testing: You can run this test to identify how the landing page you created resonates with the customers.
ClickFunnels offers you a 14-day free trial to get a preview of how their funnel works. ClickFunnels offers three types of plans to the users.
The basic plan starts from $97 a month and it contains the following features
- 20 different types of funnels
- Up to 100 listing pages
- Integrate with 3 domains.
This plan has a price of $297 a month with these features
- Unlimited funnels
- Unlimited listing pages
- Integration with 9 domains.
Two commas club plan:
- Everything from platinum plan plus
- 27 domains integration
- 10 different login pages for your team members.
Pros And Cons:
- Funnel customization is incredible compared to other competitors.
- The drag and drop editor is user-friendly.
- A/B tests can be performed
- The price is very high compared to other key competitors.
- A credit card is needed for your 14-day trial period.
Unbounce is the third alternative for leadpages to create a landing page. LeadPages Alternatives It customizes each and every part of your landing page using various editor tools without any prior knowledge about websites.
For building a landing page it contains features such as
- Cloning and editing entire pages.
- Are you a coder, if you are you can increase the functionality of your pages with customized scripts.
- Wide range of templates.
For customizing your page it contains features as
- Complete design control
- 100% flexible template to match your brand.
- Embed videos and lightboxes to your page.
For increasing traffic to your website
- Customized form creation to get user’s information
- Customized thank you message for your customer when they buy a product.
Some of the unique Unbounce features are
- 100% mobile responsive: Your Landing pages will be compatible with any electronic devices including mobile phones.
- Popups and Sticky bars: Instead of creating a page you can create popups that can attract more customers.
Unbounce offers you a 14-day free trial for all of its plans. You can choose your plan depending on the growth rate of your business.
Launch plan will be suitable for small businesses with $80 a month for these features
- Up to 500 conversions
- 1 integrated domain
- 20000 visitors
This plan is for those who want to optimize their pages and it contains features of
- 1000 conversions
- 3 domains
- 30000 visitors
If your business is growing rapidly and if you need unique customization of your pages you can get this plan and it contains
- 2000 conversions
- 40000 visitors
- 7 integrated domains
If you are scaling up your business and if you need more traffic volume than before you can use this plan. It contains
- 3000 conversions
- 50000 visitors
- 15 connected domains
Pros And Cons:
- Drag and drop editor is better than most of its competitors
- Gives you 100% flexibility in designing your landing pages.
- A/B test can be performed
- The price is not affordable for small businesses and new entrepreneurs.
- You can’t test your landing pages outside of Unbounce.
Instapage is also an alternative for leadpages for creating a landing page that helps to give promotions to your products. LeadPages Alternatives Unlike other landing pages, it offers six products instead of one to increase your conversion rates.
How Instapage differs from other landing pages:
- More than 500 customizable layouts to choose
- AMP support for a good mobile experience
- Pixel precision for a high-quality landing page.
To increase the customers to your site these are the available features
- Personalizing the landing page for every customer to increase the conversion rate.
- Content modification for every customer to connect with them directly.
To experiment the effectiveness of your landing pages you can use these following features
- Heatmaps to track the mouse movement and clicks of your user to know the mindset of the customers
- A/B testing to find out the resonance of your landing page with the customers.
Like other landing page websites, this also has a 14-day free trial period. The plans in Instapage differs based on whether you are running a business or an enterprise.
Wondering if Instapage is better than Leadpages? LeadPages Alternatives Visit this article and read a detailed comparison between Instapage vs Leadpages and know which platform will be best for your requirements.
For business plans
It will cost around $149 a month if you choose annual pricing and the features in this plan are
- No conversion limits
- AdMap, etc..
The price will vary depending upon the features you are requesting. Some of the features in this plan are
- All business plans plus
- 1:1 ad-page personalization
- AMP pages
Pros And Cons:
- Provides A/B testing
- Options like Pagespeed and AdMap to delight your customers with the service.\
- The plans are not versatile compared to other landing pages.
- The basic plan is expensive compared to other sites.
OptimizePress is also one of the landing page builders that can be considered as an alternative for leadpages. LeadPages Alternatives It helps you to generate more traffic to your website using funnels and affiliates and other options.
For landing page creation these are the available features:
- Ready to use templates that are optimized to increase your conversion rates.
- Customizable templates to represent your brand.
To customize your options to increase the conversion rate you can use these features:
- Different funnel designs to match your needs.
- Automated funnel linking system to connect all your funnel features.
Some of the OptimizePress unique features are:
- WordPress page builder: Unlike other companies, the page builder is based on WordPress which makes it user-friendly and gives the customers an experienced interface feeling.
- Pre-built templates: More than 100 pre-built proven templates to minimize your work and to avoid major modifications.
OptimizePress does not provide Free trials for any of their plans. These are the plans provided by the company.
These are the features in the essential plan
- Unlimited pages
- Access to more than 100 templates, etc..
Business plan costs $149 a year and it contains these main features
- All features of the essential plan plus
- Gives alert for your underperforming landing pages
- Membership courses for selling courses.
This plan is $199 a year and it contains
- All Business plan features plus
- Customizable funnels
- Customizable leads
Pros And Cons:
- 30-day money-back guarantee for the dissatisfied customers
- WordPress building gives the best user-friendly experience than other competitors.
- Pre-built templates to reduce your effort.
- No free trial for any of the plans
- Features for testing your landing pages is less compared to other page builders.
6) 🏆Thrive Themes:
Thrive Themes is an alternative to leadpages which gives WordPress themes and builders to grab more customers.
With some basic features such as:
- Pre-built elements for your website creation.
- Making compatible with all electronic devices.
It contains some unique features:
- Thrive box– An attention-grabbing pop up above your content to delight your customers
- Sticky Ribbon– Adding a form that sticks at the top of the page while the user scrolls through the page.
Thrive Themes offers no Free trial. Unlike other page builders, LeadPages Alternatives it gives a membership license that will give access to all their themes and features.
For $19 a month you can get all of their plugins and themes.
Pros And Cons:
- WordPress interface gives a user-friendly experience.
- Some of the features are really unique compared to other page builders.
- Provides A/B testing
- 30-day Money-back guarantee
- No free trial
- Very limited amount of features compared to other sites.
Sendinblue is one of the potential alternatives for leadpages to create a land page. They provide all kinds of marketing such as email, SMS, or chat to increase your customers.
Like other page builders, they also provide features such as:
- Signup forms
- Automated emails
Sendinblue offers some unique features such as:
- CRM- This feature helps you to track all your contact details in one place.
- Retargeting– This feature helps to bring back customers even when they went to other websites.
Sendinblue is proving a free plan for everyone with limited features to get a glimpse of what they are providing. If you want more than that you can choose from these following plans.
- Up to 100,000 emails/month
- Email support.
For premium plan:
- Up to 1 million emails
- 5 to 20 landing pages
- Phone support.
Pros And Cons:
The cost will vary depending upon the features you are requesting.
- Free access to some of the features will give an understanding to the users.
- WordPress makes it more user friendly.
- No free trial for all the plans.
- Limit for email sending.
GrooveFunnels is the final alternative we are going to discuss in this article for lead pages. It is also one of the pages that use funnels to promote your products.
How GrooveFunnels Differs From Others:
GrooveFunnels does not differ from others in the features perspective but it differs a lot from a pricing perspective. It provides most of its features for free throughout its lifetime which includes
- Free custom domains
- Free affiliate program
- Free 1 click landing pages.
Pros And Cons:
- Most of its features are free to use
- No credit card required for signup
- No unique features compared to other page builders.
What is a good landing page conversion rate? Check out our latest blog to learn all about conversion rates, including what you can expect & how to give yours a boost.https://t.co/fYI8yXd9Dz
.#digitalmarketing #entrepreneurship #entrepreneurlife
— Leadpages® (@Leadpages) August 26, 2022
Our team at Leadpages wants to wish you a restful Labor Day. You continue to inspire us with your creative efforts, innovative businesses, and thoughtful leadership every day and we hope you are enjoying your long weekend! A big round of applause for you!
.#longweekend #… pic.twitter.com/Cz60IAGBUO
— Leadpages® (@Leadpages) September 5, 2022
In episode 37 of The Lead Generation Podcast, Krista Ripma discusses Facebook and Instagram ads, email marketing, marketing budgets, and more.https://t.co/BI78rE8IX1
.#digitalmarketing #entrepreneurship #entrepreneurlife #podcast pic.twitter.com/gKG6XRBujn
— Leadpages® (@Leadpages) September 8, 2022
- LeadPages Alternatives: Choose Which Is The Best And Effective?
- OptinMonster Vs Leadpages: Which Is Better And Best??
- Convertri vs Leadpages: The Ultimate Comparison
- Leadpages Vs Unbounce
- AppSumo vs Leadpages: Which Is The Best Tool For Entrepreneurs
- Opening And Registering A Business In The USA
❓FAQs: Leadpages Alternatives 2023: Choose Which Is The Best And Effective?
👉🏻Do Landing pages actually increase customers?
Yes, Landing pages will increase your customer rate from 20 to 25%
👉🏻Can I use two Landing pages?
Yes, of course using two landing pages can increase the features of your pages and also it will be economical compared to subscribing for one premium plan
👉🏻Are there any security concerns in Landing pages?
It depends on the site you are choosing for the landing pages, For all the landing pages mentioned above, there are no security concerns for your privacy and information.
- Oli Gardner Unbounce Co-Founder Shares Best Landing Page
- Converti VS Leadpages: The Ultimate Comparison
- Brizy Review : The Ultimate WordPress Page Builder
💥Conclusion: Leadpages Alternatives 2023: Choose Which Is The Best And Effective?
LeadPages Alternatives- Why do you have to compromise your landing page features by sticking to just a one-page builder? As you can see from the above article each page builder brings something different to the table.
You can use two-page builders for your landing pages instead of one which still is economical in some of the cases. LeadPages Alternatives By using two or more page builders you can cover a lot of potential customers.