- Flexible class hours
- Affordable Price
- Good career preparation
- Good teachers
- Positive environment
- Helpful career services
- Hands-on training
- User friendly
- Great deals
- Offer discount
- Comprehensive lessons
- A Little Bit Expensive
About Learn2Serve : Learn2serve Review 2020 (Pros & Cons) Discount Coupon 30% OFF
Learn2Serve is a comprehensive web training solution for the food and beverage industry Powered by 360training.com.
Learn2Serve courses are approved in the US, And they are used by thousands of people and corporate clients in the hospitality sector.
Learn2Serve’s professional clients include Whole Foods Market, Anheuser Busch, Macaroni Grill, Costco and Circle K.
As a leading provider of food safety certification in the country and practical alternative administrators for traditional education without sacrificing quality.
Learn2Serve Discount Coupon 2020
30% Off Courses + Extra 10% Off with Code
Coupon Code : 10L2SSOCIAL
Click on our promo link to save up to 30% on discounted courses from Learn2Serve, plus take an extra 10% off sitewide when you enter our promotional code at checkout.
About 360 Training
360training.com has reported that processes have been set up to verify that customers have received their card.
Each delivered card now has a sticker on the front of the card with a phone number under which the receipt of the cards can be checked.
If a student informs 360training.com within 30 days of submitting that he has not received his card, students
must verify that they have provided a correct address, and then if their card has not been verified, 360training .com will to issue a new replacement card for free.
If the student loses any damage or claim on his or her card after 30 days or after being reviewed under OSHA regulations, the card will be replaced once for the replacement fee by the DOL.
Regarding the technical difficulties that are specifically related to the progress on course price savings, 360training.com said it offers more than 5,000 courses, many of which are regulated.
Each regulator has its own rules for the requirements of each course. Some courses must be completed in one session, while others may be left and continued. 360training.com
strives to review each program and each application of the rules and to check communication with the customer to avoid confusion with the course.
Key Features Of 360 Training
- Asynchronous Learning
- Blended Learning
- Built-in Course Authoring
- eLearning Companies
- Learner Portal
- Mobile Learning
- SCORM Compliance
- Synchronous Learning
- Video Conferencing
More About Learn2Serve : Learn2Serve Reviews
This company offers certification exams that are recognized nationally as an absolute reference. They help government agencies and food companies determine how people manage food and drink.
They have published numerous articles on various restaurants that have not mastered their food security well. These tests can be a way to avoid risks.
Learn2Serve.com, powered by 360training.com, has launched a new, softer TABC server and server training course, available online to all Texas servers, bartenders, vendors and ethanol retailers.
A popular move in the industry, a new Learn2Serve training: The TABC Seller server includes several updates, including:
1. Friendly with mobile: concordant for iOS and Android devices
2. Media Quality: This operation uses the HTML5 format, which allows a clear and rich display of media.
3. Presentation: Concrete examples include reviewing identifications and performing uncontrolled activities for compatible March content.
Principles for the management of food security
Learn2Serves Online Certification Online food safety training serves as a knowledge base for those preparing to certify food safety as a manager.
The Conference for Food Protection and the American National Standards Institute have validated the Learn2Serve online course. The certification is fully recognized by the US food industry and is also part of the global standard for food safety education.
Learn2Serve training certification has become the preferred training method for food industry managers.
This course will prepare food industry managers to pass ANSI-CFP * certified national certification exams (including the National Restaurant Association (ServSafe®), Experior® and the National Register of Food Safety Professionals®).
In this online course, you will find that the techniques, guidelines and other information provided to students not only provide information on the success of the food business, but also an understanding of adequate food security. Help to improve your own life.
Learn2Serve New Training Program
Learn2Serve announced the launch of a new alcoholic training program for residents of Maine.
By including Maine on the list of permits issued by the states for alcohol training, citizens can obtain food and alcohol permits from anywhere with an internet connection.
Restaurants, bars and businesses can train their employees online, keep compliance records and reduce their liability costs.
Learn2Serve.com offers corporate discounts and free access to LMS for unlimited users and reports.
Maines Lotteries and Alcoholic Beverages Office (BABLO) urges all waiters and sellers of alcoholic beverages to work out alcohol before they get busy.
To obtain a certificate of completion, potential suppliers and servers attend a 4-hour course and pass all tests and exams. The Maine Alcohol Seller / Server training covers the following topics:
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- How do you recognize drunken people?
- The liability and obligation of the seller before the law.
- Effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- The concentration of alcohol in the blood and how it is calculated. identifying the role of the seller in improving public safety.
- Examine identifications, identify misidentifications, and make sales to third parties.
This TABC certification course teaches the laws governing the sale or use of alcoholic beverages in Texas and teaches students the confidence and ability to sell or sell ethanol in Texas.
It incorporates the 2017 legislative changes and is approved by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. In addition, students can lift and test as many times as necessary to succeed at no extra cost.
Access important online resources at any time.
The walk is interactive, featuring examples of authentic worlds and treasury studies, and allows food experts to learn and practice the best practices of vendors and waiters.
You can access the rest in March online at any time, depending on the convenience of the student.
At the end of this course a student will be assigned:
- Describe a purpose, goals and methods for training and certification of ethanol suppliers and servers.
- Identify a server provider destination to improve open security
- Examine the identifications carefully and praise the clues as to when a person identifies a false identification
- Observe by the observation that a teenager is trying to reduce alcohol.
- Recognize second-hand sales.
- Describe how server providers are linked by an act of your company (Dram Shop Act).
- Define the minutia of blood ethanol and its calculation.
- List of factors influencing blood alcohol levels in individuals
- Describe the effects of mixing ethanol with other medicines.
- After modifying a course, students can immediately download their certificate, email it to their supervisor, or impersonate a duplicate to accompany it during the course.
With the online catalogue in Learn2Serve.com, students can complete their veteran training anywhere with an internet connection.
The students have the constancy to complete their education in their possession, during their possession.
The company offers various types of certification to food and beverage industry employees. This is a brief description of some of the most popular classes offered by this company.
It is important to know that some of these classes may vary from state to state as the certification requirements may vary.
Alcohol: Learn2Serve offers a certified online alcohol server program. This prepares the students to sell drinks on the site and outside. There are different levels of courses and there are also course packages to attend.
Most institutions need to be able to find the right course or course choices for employees who need to serve alcoholic beverages.
Handling food: Dealing with food is a big problem. Non-compliant declared high fines and bad press. If customers become ill due to negligence on the part of the people handling the food, the company can also claim for damages.
There are a variety of courses in which employees learn to handle different types of food safety and to comply with the laws of their state.
Food Safety Management: This certification program has been approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
It was also approved by the CFP (Conference on Food Protection). All countries with compulsory certification accept the exam.
Learning goals for the Food Handler Training Course:
1. Define food safety and its objectives, benefits, impacts, proper compliance, critical control points and sampling conditions.
2. Remember the biological hazards, symptoms and causes of food-borne diseases, identify the signs and causes of deterioration.
3. Identify three types of contamination, explain how food becomes dangerous, and how to conserve it.
4. Understand the time, temperature and control of handling food and how to properly measure and maintain food temperatures during storage.
5. Discuss the importance and practices of personal hygiene and food handling practices and techniques.
6. Understand the procedures for acquiring and receiving food, thinking about meat and poultry and the proper storage of food.
7. Identify the procedures and effects of proper and incorrect cleaning and disinfection.
Identify signs and procedures for the eradication of the parasitic infestation. Identify the proper design of food handling equipment, including reliable water supply, wiping requirements, and handwash/toilet warranties
More about food safety
Many local and regional governments have requirements for food security management. Some rules apply to the company, others to management and others to all employees.
This certification test should assess employees’ knowledge of the various food-borne illnesses and, of course, how they can be prevented.
If these certifications are required, employees must pass one of the tests from an accredited source. The CFP is the body that allows different providers of training and testing.
In most cases, these certificates are valid for five years. Institutions should consult their local authorities to make sure that this is the case in their own place. In some places, they may run faster.
Why should you consider Learn2Serve Online Training?
Hopefully, this review of Learn2Serve explained the basics of testing and certifications for this company. Most state and local health departments have begun to pressure food and beverage manufacturers to comply with regulatory requirements.
These certification courses may or may not be mandatory, but they are a quick and easy way to ensure that employees always follow the rules and comply with industry best practices.
Even if they are not needed, it may be useful to train employees in the catering industry. Because they are available online, here you can redeem Learn2Serve Course vouchers, which can help you quickly and easily ensure that servers and administrators have the knowledge to serve customers and follow the rules.
Expert in the subject: Learn2Serve Food Handling Training Certification Program
The Learn2Serve Food Handling Training Certification Program was developed by 360training in collaboration with the Food Processing Training Certification Program Monitoring Committee.
360training has more than 15 years of experience in developing and implementing food safety education programs in the US. The 360 Training Supervisory Committee consists of three food managers from the food and beverage industry.
These members review the processes and procedures, the program certification plan (which includes the program, the program evaluations and the audit) and an annual program evaluation to ensure that 360 pieces of training meet the standards.
How can the safety of food allergens be ensured for customers and in The company?
Food allergies are activated when the immune system sees certain food components as a threat. The reactions vary from mild to severe depending on the severity of the allergy. Currently, more than 170 known allergens can trigger reactions ranging from mild rashes to death.
It goes without saying that restaurants need to know them to make sure that customers are not taken to emergency rooms.
The most common forms of allergen incorporation in allergy sufferers are cross-contamination, inadequate training, poor communication with guests, and lack of allergen labelling.
The best way to reduce these risks is to create a food safety plan and make sure that everyone respects it. It must contain instructions for servers serving customers with food allergies.
Here are some key considerations to consider before creating a plan:
- Determine who is responsible for answering questions about the menu items.
- Determine who checks the ingredients in each menu item and which allergens are included.
- Identify the process staff must follow when handling food to avoid cross-contamination.
- Determine how employees should deal with allergic reactions.
Staff should also be trained to ask guests if they have special dietary requirements to reduce the risk. Most guests are happy to share this information when they consult the menu, but some are persuaded.
These are just some of the ways to ensure that food allergens stay away from allergic eaters. Good training will further reduce this risk.
What is the training and certification of food managers?
The training and certification of food processors are important for food safety reasons.
Food safety is a scientific discipline that explains the handling, preparation and storage of food to prevent food-borne illness.
Food security has an impact not only on the sale and ongoing sponsorship of your institution but also on public safety. For this reason, facilities violating the food safety protocol will be fined or closed.
Anyone who works in the food business should have control over food safety, but there should always be someone responsible for these people and the overall food safety practices in that business. This person is the administrator of the food.
Not all dietitians can be food safety officers. A food safety officer must be certified. To be certified as a grocer, you must pass a food safety test conducted by a certification service provider recognized by the state regulatory authority.
360training.com’s Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager exam is accredited by ANSI-CFP, which is responsible for most US states.
It is also better for all food managers who want to familiarize themselves with the latest principles of food safety management.
360training.com also offers a course for food safety officers called Learn2Serve Principles of Food Safety. This course also serves as a guide for those preparing for certification as a food safety officer.
This 100% online course covers food safety issues, regulations and techniques for maintaining a safe food environment. With this course the students can:
- Develop a better understanding of food safety, its meaning and who uses it.
- Describe the types of diseases and causes that are transmitted by food.
- Discuss types of biological, physical and chemical contamination.
- Set the temperature controller.
- Recognize the importance of good personal hygiene in the workplace.
- Identification of cleaning, sanitary and plant design.
- Food security is important. The role of a food manager is critical to any food business. Take on this role. Be That
- Person Get your food safety certificate now. Register Online Join the Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager
- Certification Exam and the Learn2Serve Food Safety Principles Course today.
ANSI Renovation Food Safety Certification
As an ANSI-certified food safety manager, you must renew your license every five (5) years. You can extend your professional certificate simply by taking the ANSI Food Safety Manager exam before the current one expires.
You can track your education hours and online exams through ANSI-certified food safety administrator Learn2Serve certification.
Learn2Serve has been offering ANSI Food Protection Manager certification since 2012. We urge food safety professionals who received certification in 2012 to renew their licenses as soon as possible. This is to avoid conflicts caused by the validity of 5 years of your certification.
How can one be responsible for food security?
Qualified individuals must meet the following requirements to be certified as food safety managers:
Step 1: Sign up and join an accredited food manager course at the Department of Public Health (DSHS).
Step 2: Pass the exam
Step 3: Print the certificate
Step 4. Present the certificate to the local health authorities in the city.
The course, which has also been approved by the ANSI, can be tracked through approved online training test centres. These also provide a printable certificate that can be submitted to the local health authorities in the city. The certification is valid for five years.
Purpose of the program:
The purpose of the Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Certificate is to provide workers in restaurants and other establishments with a general description of food safety issues, regulations and techniques for maintaining a safe food environment.
These people will also be better able to understand how proper food handling reduces risk.
This course addresses food safety issues, regulations and techniques for maintaining a safe food environment.
In this way, you can better understand how the law requires proper food handling, as well as improve safety and reduce costs.
Scope of the program:
This training should prepare people for the safe handling of food.
This course is accredited by ANSI and complies with ASTM e2659 standards.
The course is recognized in most states and counties, but it is always best to check with the local authorities to make sure you complete additional enrollments, fees or local requests.
If you are in Utah, Florida, Ohio or San Diego County, look for our other courses in these areas.
This course is not recognized for certification in the state of Washington, Oregon or the Clark County / Southern Nevada Health District. However, it is helpful to prepare for the SNHD exam other parts of Nevada.
Learning outcomes of the program:
Once you have completed this course, you can:
- Define food safety and its goals, benefits, impacts, proper compliance, critical control points and withdrawal conditions.
- Remember the biological hazards, symptoms and causes of foodborne diseases, identify the signs and causes of deterioration.
- Identify three types of contamination, explain how food becomes dangerous and how to conserve it.
- Understand the time, temperature and control of handling food and how to properly measure and maintain food temperatures during storage.
- Discuss the importance and practices of personal hygiene and food handling practices and techniques.
- Understand the purchase and preservation of food, the considerations of meat and poultry and the proper storage of food.
- Identify the procedures and effects of proper and incorrect cleaning and disinfection.
- Identify signs and procedures for pest control.
Certification requirements: Learn2Serve Discount Coupon Code 30% OFF
To successfully complete a certificate for this course, you must complete each lesson and pass the final exam at the end of the course. Classes include material that ensures that the learning outcomes of the program are achieved.
The course takes at least 90 minutes to complete the final exam. Our system limits access to the audit until the terms and conditions are met.
A total of 45 questions will be dealt with in this final exam, with a 70% approval rating required to be successful.
Successful completion of the exam is required to successfully complete the course and obtain your certificate. If the exam fails for the first time, you will be prompted again to approve it.
A second test error forces you to return to class before you repeat the test.
Learn To Serve Courses List With Price by 360 Training:
1. Texas Food Handler Training Course
This course addresses food safety issues, regulations and techniques for maintaining a safe food environment. This will help you to better understand how food is handled properly. Not only is this required by law, but it also increases safety and reduces costs.
At the end of this course you can:
- Discuss food safety, its meaning and who uses it.
- Identify foodborne diseases and their causes.
- Identify biological, physical and chemical contamination.
- Describe temperature control.
- Discuss the importance of good personal hygiene in the workplace.
- Implement suitable procedures for receiving and storing food.
- Discuss the cleaning and disinfection.
2. Texas Food Handler + TABC Certification Package
Courses in this program give you the knowledge and techniques you need to become a responsible liquor dealer.
You will also receive information and techniques related to food safety issues, regulations and techniques for maintaining a safe food environment. This will help you better understand how proper food handling is not only legal but also improves safety and reduces costs.
- Define the terms used in this course.
- Describe the purpose, objectives, and training and certification rules of the server manufacturers.
- Identify the provider server role to improve public safety.
- Examine the identifications carefully and recognize the clues that allow a person to use a wrong ID. Use the
- observations to determine that a child is trying to buy alcohol.
- Recognize second-hand sales.
- Describe how vendor servers are responsible for their clients’ actions (Dram Shop Act)
- Recognize people who are intoxicated
- Define the alcohol concentration in the blood and its calculation.
- List of factors that affect BAC in individuals
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Deny a sale to someone with little conflict
- Discuss the responsibilities and duties of the provider server under the Texas Act to prevent the sale of alcohol
- to minors, drunks, and non-members of a private club
3. Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Principles Training + Texas Food Safety Manager Exam
This package includes the Learn2Serve Food Management Principles Course and Texas Food Safety Manager Certification Exam. This set addresses food safety issues, regulations, and techniques for maintaining a safe food environment and prepares students for the Texas Food Safety Manager Certification Exam.
At the end of this course, the student will also be able to: Develop a better understanding of food security, its importance, and those who use it. Familiarize yourself with food-borne diseases and their causes. Familiarize yourself with biological, physical and chemical contamination.
For a better understanding of the temperature control. Find out how important good personal hygiene is in the workplace. A better understanding of cleanliness, hygiene and layout.
4. Food Allergy Training
This course treats food allergens in restaurants. He will guide food service personnel (FOH / BOH managers and staff) on best practices for the safe service of food allergic customers.
- Once you have completed this course, you can:
- Define a food allergy, including the 8 most important food allergens and their sources.
- Recognize the difference between food allergy and food intolerance.
- Identify the symptoms of an allergic food reaction.
- Describe the protocol for reporting the emergency reaction in allergic food reactions.
- Discuss best practices for serving customers with food allergies, including the role of the administration, the front of the house and the back of the staff.
- Describe how to prepare a portion of food that is safe for the allergens of a food allergic customer.
- Analyze a case study of how an allergic guest reacts properly to food.
Why is food safety important?
Food safety training is the natural and most effective way to combat food-borne diseases. However, some restaurant owners have not realized what impact food safety can have on any food business. Look at these other reasons why you should seriously consider having your employees register for a comprehensive food safety education program.
Administrators must pass the Public Safety Administration exam to be recognized as food safety administrators.
Food companies in some states must have at least one certified food safety administrator.
Food safety is not just about customer safety, it’s also about keeping companies accountable and having compliance issues in the industry.
A good record can help build the brand.
Avoid exposing employees to pollution and other hazards in the workplace.
Conclusion: Learn2serve Review 2020 With Learn2Serve Discount Coupon Code 30% OFF
360 Training Learn2Serve seems to be a viable option for students who are completing their training in Food and Beverages with a limited budget.
These are strong, independent students who better absorb the information through reading and have the time and flexibility to be patient.
You may have a long response time when contacting customer service. , Course prices are competitive in many countries. This can be a deciding factor for students who do not have much money for their education.
On the other hand, it is helpful to think about the assessments that describe the difficulties of logging into classes, contacting customer service and solving problems.
Based on this information, students who can spend more for their convenience, students who have little time to study, and students who have a fixed date to complete their course may want to compare 360 training opportunities with other students.
Upon successful completion of this course, you can use your certificate to provide proof of training to obtain additional licenses, if applicable. In many states, this certificate is not the license to handle food.
You must always contact the health care service nearest you for service.
Now You Get the full information About this Amazing Product, Have to ever use 360 Training Courses Before?
Fell Free to share your Thoughts in the Comment Section Below.