As someone who has worked in the web hosting industry for years, I often get asked about my opinion on different hosts. People want to know if they should go with a big name like Liquid Web or Siteground, or if they’re better off with a smaller host.
In this post, I’m going to compare Liquid Web and Siteground so that you can make an informed decision about which host is right for you.
Table of Contents
Liquid Web vs Siteground 2023 :
Liquid Web is one of the web hosting companies and in simple words, it is the caretaker of your website of corporates and enterprise services. In this specialized hosting, it mainly focuses on VPS plans.
It is one of the great helping hands to people and businesses who are totally web-dependent and are professionals and are into working dedicatedly on the websites. Liquid Web helps in maintaining the best by providing advanced hosting. Liquidweb owns three data centers which are located in Lansing, Michigan.
SiteGround is a traditional multiple (can publish different types of websites and web apps) hosting platform that actively supports their clients.
As per the record, we found that SiteGround is the best economical hosting service for the last two years with a positive user response. The significant part about it is that they have one of the best, fast, informative, and friendly customer executives compared to all its peers.
I assume that you have a rough idea about what both providers are and what they provide.
So let’s dig into and find which is the best web hosting service provider. For reaching an answer, we will go through lots of comparisons like – dedicated IP, unlimited domains, endless disk space, integrated caching service, and many more.
Liquid Web vs Siteground: Pricing
Starting at $29/month this plan includes:
- 20GB SSD Storage.
- 5TB Bandwidth
- Staging Environment
- 30-day backups
The lowest tier package is only $3.95 a month with discounted rates ($11.95 a month after) which include their email service, the SiteGround Migrator app, automated updates which backups, a free Cloudflare CDN and a free SSL certificate.
If you plan on spending a big chunk of change on a premium theme and find exposure to the StudioPress themes worth the extra expense, SiteGround will take the cake when it comes to quality.
Considering that you’ll get most of the same features at SiteGround for almost one-third of the cost, it’s pretty hard to justify the price tag of WP Engine if you consider anything else to be equivalent.
There is, therefore, another number that you may want to remember when choosing one of these plans. Although GoGeek’s plan for SiteGround can accommodate only 100,000 visits a month, the Scale model for WP Engine will take on 400,000.
Therefore, if you have a very large site with high rates of traffic, their custom program might be just what you need to serve millions of visitors.
Liquid Web vs Siteground: Pros & Cons
Pros of Liquid Web:
- Unlimited visitors- One of the great facilities provided by Liquid Web is that they do not charge the visitors on their number. For the new geeks, it will be exciting for the exploration of new features and software where one can explore to the fullest and learn the procedure. Information is surpassed to maximum crows for the betterment of the usage of the feature
- No extra cost- Freedom is the greatest choice which is enhanced by the Liquid Web by not charging if you want to migrate or change to another. Ultimately one likes to work where there is no pressure or restriction surrounded by. One can work freely by opening the doors of creativity and their inputs in their own work, well there is no extra cost if you are exploring bees and want to jump to other sites. One has all the rights to explore and study other sites possible.
- Sophisticated infrastructure: For the corporates and the large scale industry, sophistication means a lot which is satisfied by the Liquid Web. For the better presentation, it is important to have a sophisticated site to present in front of people and one will always like to work if it is presented nicely and effectively. Not any hassle regarding the presentation of it.
- Strong protection: Unlike other software, it provides daily checkups and up-gradation of the security check and resolves the objection of the viruses and keeps the site protected. It is worthless if your digital platform is not authorized by a strong hand. Nobody would opt for it as its choice. Liquid Web is a clear example of providing the best protection to your domain and securely will be operated by you asking for various authentication required.
- Powerful SSD servers: One of the greatest qualities provided is powerful SSD servers by Liquid Web.
Cons of Liquid Web:
- Sometimes demotivating signals arise when you see the high price on the screen for the best software. Everyone expects good service at a low price especially when it comes to digitally handling your work. Nobody wants to pay more thinking it is all handled online and digitally. Along with providing a great platform it also comes with a high price where one automatically rejects and changes their thoughts of not opting for it. One can easily divert its own thought or delay the choice of opting for it.
- Other than paid facilities, no free credit ad is entertained to people. Once you are done with the payment and you already own it, there are no further free facilities provided to you as a benefit. People always expect some feature that is creative as well as free or comes with extra credit for its use.
- It does not provide you with shared hosting plans which might be a little difficult for small-scale entrepreneurs.
- In case of any issues faced there is no money-back guarantee provided by the Liquid Web. For the one who has paid the money for Liquid Web and however faces a problem in the future which it takes to the decision of not using it or canceling the plan, there is no money back system guaranteed for one. It makes a high-risk factor for choosing it initially.
Pros of Siteground
- Amazing features of WordPress at shared hosting prices: rarely, Site Ground comes with features with Paying shared hosting prices. It is very friendly regarding Word Press hosting, this can help you to handle and basic maintenance of the site. It undergoes daily backups and Restores for free of cost and without your efforts.
- The Growing Speed and Performance: Speed and time matter a lot when it comes to the successful holding of a website, and to keep growing. Obviously, no one likes to visit a slow website, which then can affect the ranking of the websites; Site Ground gives you quite impressive speed because of the different data centers which are spread globally all over.
- On-time: SiteGround always is on time, a benefit on which one can completely rely upon. They ensure that all the updates are correctly and definitely installed every time so that customers should not face any trouble.
- Works with various frameworks: SiteGround comes up with a free Domain that gets updated regularly for free, and also it creates daily backups and restores free of cost. Not only on Word Press, but this also provides installation for many other frameworks, such as Magento and Joomla, and also with the popular E-commerce portals.
- Unmatched Pricing: SiteGround has come up with its various list containing prices with attractive plans for its customers. They give you plans for small, medium, or big businesses, whatever be the size, the price is always suitable according to the needs of their customers. Every plan includes a special offer, under shared hosting SiteGround has three main plans, startup plan, perfect for beginners, Growbig plan, this plan is mostly used, and GoGeek plan, with special features, who needs them.
- Free migration from another website: unlike other service providers, SiteGround also provides the migrating feature that is if you are not satisfied with your service provider then you can migrate to Site Ground for free of cost.
- Secure networks: Data must be protected where it is always a problem, how to do it? Well, Site Ground manages it. With its security features, it will always make you sure that your data is protected from viruses, malware, Trojans, and many more. Along with its security features, SiteGround also provides its user with hack alert monitoring which continuously protects your data from hackers around with a very nominal cost of $1 per month.
- Money-back guarantees: If you are not satisfied with the features of SiteGround, or you are not able to establish a successful business on it. Site Ground guarantees you to return your money within 30 days of purchasing the product.
Cons of Siteground
- cPanel Design: SiteGround has a different look of the dashboard, which is given to a user, which is not so nice as compared to the dashboard of other website service provider. the Control panel and the database service management tool. also, there are some non-working options under the section of the control panel. The designs are not so good, it still uses the older control panel. There are many new features including this which is not given in SiteGround hostings.
- Limited storage space: SiteGround does not offer you unlimited use of its storage, webspace is capped up to 10 GB to 30 GB which in comparison to other hosting web providers is very less. In other service providers, many of them will find unlimited storage space.
- Conditions on Managed Hosting Features: there is a restriction for the managed WordPress feature, It will only work with two special plans of SiteGround That is Grow big and GoGeek. That is data is not restored or made backups automatically in the startup plan, also not updated automatically as in Grow Big and GoGeek.
- Do Follow High Authority Forums Sites
- Nexcess Vs. Cloudways
- Cloudways vs Dreamhost: Detailed Comparison (Pros & Cons)
- A2 Hosting vs Cloudways: Which One Should You Choose?
Conclusion : Liquid Web vs Siteground 2023
Liquid Web and Siteground are both great web hosting providers. They both offer a wide variety of features, they are both reliable, and they both have great customer service. However, there are some key differences between the two companies that may make one provider a better fit for your specific needs.
Liquid Web is more expensive than Siteground, but it also offers more features and higher-quality customer service. If you need a host that can handle high traffic volumes or you want someone to take care of all the technical details for you, then Liquid Web may be the best option. If you are looking for a cheaper host with good customer service, then Siteground is probably the better choice.