- Real-time Human interaction
- Helps in Increasing sale
- Customer Satisfaction
- Beneficial for business as well as customers
- Limited features with the starter pack
Having a Live chat on your website is always a perk for the customer as well as for the host. You can always be in contact with your customer as the customer is always curious to know about your products as soon as possible. Here comes the software that will do all the hard work for you- LiveChat.
LiveChat system enables the user to contact directly with the customer representative through a chat box interface. In this post, we are going to give trustworthy- LiveChat Review With Discount Coupon Code 2020.
10$ Off First Three Monthly Payments
10% Off First Three Monthly Payments
Start a Free Trial Today
LiveChat Review 2020: Is It A Reliable Live Chat Software
What Is LiveChat?
LiveChat the fastest way to help your customers. LiveChat has been used by many businesses thus adding the benefits for the staff as well as the customers. It also provides a transcript record of online chat which can be kept as a feedback record for the customers. Besides this, live chat also provides some most added benefits to your business.
What does a Live Chat do to your Business?
Real-time Human interaction: A customer wants quick answers to his queries. It is nowadays considered more convenient to chat directly to a customer support rather than dialing a number and waiting for the calls to connect or waiting for the answers to queries through the mail. Thus, LiveChat tool makes it smoother and convenient for the customer.
Beneficial for business as well as customers: Connectivity with the customers 24/7 has been considered more reliable. A customer can talk to a support team and get a reply within a second through LiveChat. Moreover, customer support team can control multiple customers through live chat, unlike voice support.
This saves the expenses as well as the time for the customer as well as the businesses. A customer is sometimes more comfortable in asking the queries through chat rather than on calls.
Increase in sales: Live chat has been considered fruitful in increased sales of the business. A customer needs a quick answer to his query, say during checkout. A 24/7 chat support makes it easier for the customers to ask the queries related to shipping, payment or pricing without hassle. Live chat has somewhat resulted in increased traffic to a website.
Customer Satisfaction: Customers need a satisfaction or information about the products or the amount they have spent. Moreover, information regarding coupon and discount makes the customer more curious and thus encourages the customer to buy products or services. Besides, Live chat representatives can improve product’s quality or assurance.
Better ROI- Live chat can give your trafficked website a better ROI (return on investments) in minutes. The better LiveChat system means better traffic and better traffic means better ROI.
Accurate and Fast- Customer, as well as the companies,s need a fast and accurate platform for customer resolving issues. Thus, Live chat provides the customer with a quick reply and you can easily track the customer’s name or URLs or email id.
Helps in Resolving issues- A transcript or chat statistics can be used to track common issues or product related problems. Thus, it helps the technician to resolve the issue as soon as possible. A representative can gather the customer’s information while in a live chat which helps to gather a certain products quality.
Training made easy- With live chat tools, training members can be monitored or supervised by senior representative so as to provide aid to them without any risk.
Live chat helps you prepare an analysis of total chats, chat durations, number of operators and factors like customer satisfaction. Besides, it also helps in evaluation of staff performance, improves workforce using metrics data and also prepares a customer satisfaction report.
Lead Generation: It is indeed the most important tool in lead generation as 62% customers prefer to buy the products or services which are available with the live chat or chatbots. Moreover, these customers can be converted using upselling tools which encourage customers to buy additional products.
FEATURES OF LIVE CHAT INC.
LIVE CHAT INC. is one of the most preferred customer chat software which has come up with the latest features beneficial to the customers as well as the user. With over 20,000+ users, this chat software has got some features which no one could offer:
Chat tools – It comes up with a wide option of chat tools which are beneficial for the users. You can add various chat tools in your Live chat box to get easy access to the customers’ issues. Some of them being:
- Message sneak peak – This tool helps you to sneak through what your customer is typing which can help you to prepare for an answer.
- Visitor Information – You can get the customer’s details such as email Id, order Id, location or other information which can also be used later for lead generation.
- Canned response or pre-planned response to the queries by the customer.
- Chat tags – This tool can help you collect data about the customer’s satisfaction by tagging a certain keyword or most relevant keywords.
- Delivery status: Here it will tell you about the delivery status and many more things
Integration- You can integrate your live chat with third-party apps so as to get a better response on the other applications. Some third party applications which are relevant to Live chat are:
- Facebook- You can get in touch with your customers by adding Live chat to your Facebook page which would help you attract more customers or directing the visitors to your website.
- Google Analytics- You can easily get access to customer’s data and other information using Google Analytics. You can look upon customers’ behavior or how many customers converted.
- MailChimp- Integrating MailChimp with Live chat would give a newsletter box to your customers which helps you add new contacts on mail chimp.
- HubSpot and many more…
Customization- Default Live chat boxes can be customized as accordingly. You can add logos, themes, colors to keep in tune with the website. You can add the following features:
- Company logo- Just display your company logo in the chat window in order to know your visitors that they are talking to right people.
- Chat Window Themes can change the look for the chat window and it is available in four different styles with different colors so that you can change the color of your live chat box as according to your website.
- Language available in all the given languages as well as with the translation.
- Social Media Buttons- Just add social media buttons like Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.
- Highlighted messages- Simple show them your highlighted message and many more customization options.
Engaging Customers- You can reach your customers later on or engage your customers by adding certain buttons to your live chat A chat invitation box will help you generate whooping leads. You may add following features to engage and target audience:
- Eye Catchers- Grab your customers’ eye by highlighting the live chat window box. You can either use custom eye catcher or upload your own. It looks attractive as well provide an enlarged view of the live chat window.
- Ticket Form- You can receive inquiries in the form of a ticket when you go offline. After logging in into live chat, you can answer the questions stored in the form of the tickets.
- Automatic greetings when a visitor visits several times on your help page.
- Chat on Facebook- You can easily chat with your customers on Facebook.
- Pop-up Chat windows-
- Chat Routing- An automatic or manual chat routing can be used to connect the customer with the particular agent through automatic algorithms or by manual selection.
Analytics & Reports- This feature gives you the option to improve your products or services by keeping a track of the chat and metrics. You can keep track of your customers as well as the agents in a live chat by using analytics feature. Some added features of the analytics are:
- Chat Reports- These reports keep track of various essential factors for your lead generation such as Chat duration, Number of chats, Chat ratings, Response time, the requirement of staff or staff prediction, availability of the agents, goals and tracking sales.
- Ticket reports- The offline ticket reports are quite different from the chat reports and are used for gathering different information. It includes records such as Number of tickets, tickets resolution, solved tickets and the source of tickets.
- Daily Summary- It provides you with the daily report of your data through email.
Security- With the encrypted data, live chat is safe both for the customer as well as the agents. All the passwords, as well as other relevant information, are safe and secure within encryption:
- Credit Card masking – This option enables the customer to hide its credit card details in the live chat. Therefore, only last four digits of the credit card number will be visible for the verification only.
- Accessing Restriction- Through this, your agent can only login through a specific IP address or only on the secured systems. Thus, agents can use only specific systems with secured measures for the live chat.
- 2 step Verification
Applications- Different applications for different devices as well as browsers are available. It is easy to pick up and can be installed without hassle. Live chat is available with the following apps:
- Browser Apps for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE and Opera
- Desktop Apps for Windows or OS X
- Android and iOS applications for mobile
Getting Feedback- You can improve your live chat quality and improve your agents’ performance by using a feedback tool. This tool consists of various features such as:
- Chat rates (thumbs up or down)
- Comment rates
- Ticket ratings
- Post- Chat Surveys
PRICING OF LIVECHAT INC. : LiveChat Review With Coupon Code 30% Off 2020: Is It A Must Having Software?
Although it is available for a 30-day free trial, the pricing of Live Chat software is as reasonable as their service. It comes up with different pricing packs with different features:
- Starter pack which costs as low as $16 per month.
- Team Pack costing $33 per month.
- Business pack which costs $50 per month.
- Enterprise Pack costing $149 per month
Getting Started With LiveChat-
LiveChat Tips & Tricks:
LiveChat: Daily Use Of LiveChat-
EndNote: LiveChat Review With Coupon Code 30% Off 2020: Is It A Must Having Software?
Thus, LiveChat Inc. can be the important factor in deciding the traffic, customer reviews as well as increasing the sale of your products or services. As for the agents, it can increase the skills of the training members as an overall boost your business. Add live chat box to your website, especially E-commerce and get better conversions. I hope like our LiveChat Review With Coupon Code 30% Off 2020.
if you really enjoyed this post please share this post to your friends so they learn something new and grow in digital marketing. Your valuable comments are oxygen for me.
SHARING IS ♥️