So looking for reliable proxy and data collection company ? We are going to share the best brand in the industry Bright Data (Formerly Luminati Networks) where proxy networks and data collection tools used by Fortune 500 companies.
So, In this post, we have featured Luminati Review & Luminati Discount Coupon 2021 that includes detailed insights of its pricing, features, functionality and more. So let’s get started here.
Bright Data (Formerly Luminati) Discount Coupon 2021: Get Proxies @$0.60/mo
In the meanwhile, there are special Luminati Promo Coupon Codes 2021 Here To Save Your Money
Best Offer on Data Center Proxies for just $3 on Bright Data (Formerly Luminati)
$20 free trial on static residential proxy network on Bright Data (Formerly Luminati)
Benefit from Proxy Infrastructure from $0.40/IP on Bright Data (Formerly Luminati)
Bright Data (Formerly Luminati) Review 2021
About Bright Data (Formerly Luminati)
Luminati is a consumer proxy provider that outperforms its competitors in many ways. The number of IP addresses and the countries they are located make it the largest network of proxy servers in the world.
Luminati.io is a company that has grown much faster than its competitors.
What began today as an IPS business is today’s largest network of proxy IP addresses in both private and mobile data centers.
Ask anyone who has used a housing service provider and he’ll tell you that Luminati is at the top of the list. By providing more than 36 million IP addresses (data centers, home users, and mobile devices) in more than 200 countries and regions, it’s understandable that this is the first option.
Luminati is a company that should be analyzed by providing services for newcomers and IT professionals.
In today’s list of critics stands Luminati. As mentioned, their IP group is much larger than any other proxy provider.
Currently, they have more than 35 million residential IP addresses, more than 300,000 data centers, and more than 2 million mobile addresses.
It’s more than most of its competitors. They claim that addresses come from more than 200 countries and regions. That is, if there is internet anywhere, they have an IP address.
Where the residential IPs come from?
The answer comes from the service of his sister, Hola. Hola is one of the most popular free VPN services for home users. Hola is almost like Tor, as it can transmit traffic as a proxy node for Luminati users.
They have the most intellectual property right, about millions, which is more than the other proxies.
They cannot be deceived or blocked, and the Hola network provides a more personalized service through its IP address. Hola, help provide millions of nodes that can reach all regions of the world.
The crash rate of Hola, according to the Luminati proxy revision, is much lower than that of the other proxy servers and therefore preferable to other proxy servers.
This is because Hola uses private IP addresses created on a private network that can not be easily identified, while the IP addresses used by other proxy servers can be easily identified and receive misleading data or information.
Guide to Use Residential IPs Proxies
Let’s further share in this Luminati review about how you can easily configure your residential IP Proxies in your high-performance customer space. You can also request them through the API, the Luminati Proxy Manager, the browsers, and so on.
- The Luminati API provides a fast, affordable, convenient, and fast proxy solution, and you can use your proxies with different codes.
- Proxy Manager, the most advanced in this area. It can be easily installed without code. The simple Luminati requires minimal configuration but provides maximum performance. Install it, select the country and start your browsing activities. It can be completely personalized.
- There are special features like custom headers and the user agent. Luminati is ideal for multiple users, especially those with multiple employees. You can use the same Luminati account. With LPM, you can also reduce the cost of your proxy, such as reducing bandwidth.
- The Luminati Chrome extension, which allows IP addresses for home users to navigate online, is useful for some GEO content sites and can be avoided by the police on some shoe sites, such as Adidas, that run HMAC Use the BOTs.
- Every new session is available. You can also change the IP address if each new session changes the IP address automatically, and you can control it by setting the IP policy (in the proxy settings): In the maximum number of requests, you can change the number of requests Set requests from the same IP address (whenever and when the IP is available). If you do not set it, the IP is automatically updated every 60 seconds.
- The time to change is available. You can define this in the “Session Time” configuration (also part of the Luminati Proxy Manager IP policy). You have two options here: 1) If you use the Long Single Session option in the Preferences menu, the IP address will be the same every time it is available on the other side. 2) If you use the
“custom” option of the present, you can choose the duration of the session in seconds. Whenever you want it works only if the IP address is available on the other side.
Do you want to get discount codes for Luminati? Check out this article which has the latest working Luminati coupon codes that you can use to avail great offers.
How to authenticate
Luminati can be authenticated in two ways: with an IP address or username and password.
Authentication with an IP address is mainly used in cases where you are using proxies on some devices.
You can create an IP whitelist after you create a zone. If you click on the newly created area you will see “IP the whitelist” on the right side. Click on the pencil icon next to it, enter your IP address and click “Save”. You can add multiple addresses.
If you want to use Luminati with a username and password, the procedure is slightly different.
First, you have to type in the section “IPs” the whitelist “all” and click on “Save”. When you return to the box, your username and password are displayed on the right side. If you want to change your password, you must click on the pencil icon next to it.
Bright Data Automated Web Scraping Webinar
Pros & Cons of Luminati Proxy
- Provide the fastest residential IP proxies in the World
- The largest proxy network: Over 35 million addresses in over 200 countries and regions
- 100% Legal and Secure residential p2p network
- Never get blocked or misled
- Different variety of packages
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 99% uptime & Low Fail Rate
- Not the simplest dashboard to get around
- Location searching for a city is not as detailed as it should be.
- Not the cheapest provider online.
Luminati guarantees customer service that the user can chat on the network, as well as via email, Skype and other contact options. Luminati provides online support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customer managers have dedicated servers around the world. Further information on the visit and the FAQ page.
Luminati.io is one of the best IP service providers for private households. No competitor can offer such a large proxy network for businesses as more than 36 million IP addresses for home users in their P2P network and broadband connection. Your residential proxy network is the first choice for IP solutions for residential customers! Many Fortune 500 companies use their proxy service.
Most proxy providers sell proxy servers for data centers. They are therefore the most common and take into account the price of their proxy servers in the data center. Personalized is one of the best advantages of its data centers. Intellectual property plan
Finally, only a few companies sell mobile IP addresses. Luminati is a company that owns the 3, making it one of its main advantages.
Another big advantage of Luminati over its competitors is the location of the deputy. They have more than 35 million representatives in more than 200 countries and regions. Combined with the ability to use the IP address of a specific city from a list of more than 20,000 cities, you get the king of the hill.
IP address types and the ability to customize proxy usage make it a very flexible provider. Hardly any other provider can offer to configure custom rules for each request in its proxy administrator. Luminati does it.
That’s why Luminati is the company you need to turn to when you need to extract data quickly. Simultaneous, unlimited requests from multiple IP addresses simultaneously reduce the recovery time of the data you need.
New IP Type : Static Residential IPs
Static residential IPs are real residential IPs which Luminati obtains from ISPs for commercial use
- Never get blocked
- Use real Residential IPs assigned by ISPs and never get blocked or detected.
- Immediate availability
- Sign up and get immediate access to our Static Residential network.
- Use our self-serve dashboard to get started right away or ask for assistance from your account manager.
- Always available
- Use your IPs for as long as you need, whenever you need them.
- No monthly commitment
- Pay as you go pricing, adjust the number of IPs at any moment.
Thanks to Luminati’s unique infrastructure, their Static Residential IPs are extra fast.
Shared or Exclusive
Use a Shared proxy, Exclusive proxy, or the unique option of an Exclusive Domain proxy – a more economic version of Exclusive proxy that guarantees exclusivity per target websites
Try Static Residential IPs
With $20 free credit
Use case examples
accounts and social profiles
and tickets online
United States (US)
United Kingdom (GB)
Luminati Proxy Top Features
- Luminati provides the most reliable services, the most reliable home proxy networks.
- Luminati works much faster than rotating proxy servers like Storm proxy servers because its built-in rotation manager is the most efficient.
- Your domestic deputies support the socks5 protocol. To configure the Socks5 protocol, see http://luminati.io
- With Luminati, you can send as many sessions as you like at the same time. Thanks to its high success rate, Luminati is above the other rear connection points.
- The Luminati P2P network is the best option if you need more IP addresses that are more profitable than Tor. With many private IP addresses (around 14 million), this is unidentifiable and they can easily send all HTTP and HTTPS requests over their P2P network to all cities in almost every country.
- Luminati helps to fulfill many commercial tasks, such as Validation and verification of partners, B1 competition, security reviews, divergent compliance, etc.
- It’s especially useful for ad-tech readers because it focuses on environment simulations like browsers, operating systems, and devices. Luminati provides mobile IP addresses for advanced users.
- The support team is there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and I can easily get it through Skype.
Multilogin Proxy Integration with Bright Data
Multilogin allows for the creation of virtual browsing profiles so you can manage multiple online accounts using physical device simulations
- Go to Bright Data Dashboard
- Click create a Zone
- Choose your Network Type
- Click Save
- Within Multilogin click New browser profile
- Click Edit proxy settings
- Connection Type: choose Bright Data
- Choose your protocol under Proxy Type
- IP or Host:
Your Bright Data account ID and proxy Zone name
Your Zone password(found in the Zone settings)
- Click Check proxy
For integration with Multilogin and the Bright Data Proxy Manager
- Create a Zone with the network, IP type and number of IPs you wish to use
- Download and install the Proxy Manager
- Click Add new proxy and choose the Zone and settings you require
- Click save
- Within Multilogin click New browser profile
- Click Edit proxy settings
- Under Connection Type choose Bright Data
- Choose your protocol under Proxy Type
- IP or Host:
127.0.0.1if the Proxy Manager installed locally or the IP of the remote server the Proxy manager is installed on
220.127.116.11 or example.com
- Port: the port you created in the Bright Data Proxy Manager
- Leave the username and password field empty, as the Bright Data Proxy Manager has already been authenticated
- Click Check proxy
Super proxy nuances
If you would like to use Bright Data Super proxy, you must use session prefix in order to avoid mismatches in browser profile and IP location data. It is recommended to do this in the following way, with rand prefix:
The 39484 value is used just as an example. It is recommended to set different rand prefix value for each browser profile. You can set a random number for rand prefix. Please notice that glob_ prefix is not working correctly with Multilogin.
VMLogin Proxy Integration with Bright Data
manage multiple online accounts using physical devices with VMLogin’s virtual browsing profiles which helps enable anti-association capabilities as well as fingerprint protection.
Here is a step by step guide to integrate Bright Data with VMlogin
- Download and install VMLogin here（3 Days Free Trial）
- Start by launching VMLogin and creating a new browser profile:
- Click “Get random profile”
- Select the settings that best suit you, such as operating system, screen resolution, language, WebGL vendor, time zone, media device fingerprint etc.
- Setting up the proxy server with your browser profile:
- Install and Launch Proxy Manager, then it will automatically open the http://127.0.0.1:22999/ browser interface for management.
- Start by creating a proxy port on the Proxy Manager:
- Login to Lumitnati -> click ‘Start’
- Under ‘Network’ choose Bright Data or any other network you wish to use.
- Configuration-> Browser (Puppeteer/Selenium)
- Create a proxy port, then close your browser
See below images showing the above steps:
- In VM login dashbaord, open and set up your proxy, then test proxy, Fox example:
Proxy type: HTTP
IP address: 127.0.0.1
- If you need to create multiple ports and set for each port should a different IP address, you can do that on the Proxy Manager as follow:
- Go to port settings (e.g. port number 24000)
- General-> Multiple proxy port-> select the number of ports ( 5 for example), then scroll down to the ‘Multiply proxy port per IP” section, and click “Select IPs”, to select the port you wish to use.
- Oxylabs Review
- List Of 11 Best Cheap Private Proxy Servers
- List Of Top 9 Best Dedicated Proxy Servers Under
- Best Definitive Guide To Setup Private Proxy Server Easily
- ProxySeller Review
Pricing Policy Of Luminati : Luminati Proxies Discount Coupon Code
Luminati offers a variety of payment methods and packages to provide different types of users and we are sharing the same on this Luminati review to make your decisions simpler. You can choose the best plan and the best price for personal and commercial use. Luminati accepts PayPal payments, credit cards and payment methods for bank transfers and offers customers a 7-day trial to ensure quality service.
It has 3 types of packages
1IPs: $0.02/Day – +$ 0.1 per GB and Unlimited $0.03/Day
10000 IPs: $166.67/Day – +$ 0.1 per GB and Unlimited $333.33/Day
1IPs: $0.02/Day – +$ 0.1 per GB and Unlimited $0.04/Day
10000 IPs: $200/Day – +$ 0.1 per GB rate $200.00 and unlimited $366.67/Day
1IPs: $0.08/Day – +$ 0.1 per GB and Unlimited $0.10/Day
10000 IPs: $200/Day – +$ 0.1 per GB rate $833.33 and unlimited $1,000.00/Day
It has 5 packages
Bandwidth: 40 GB included/$12.5 GB
Bandwidth: 100 GB included/$10.00 GB
Bandwidth: 1,000 GB included/$6.00 GB
High Volume residential
Bandwidth: 10,000 GB included/$3.00 GB
Bandwidth: 50,000GB included/$2.00 GB
Bandwidth: 5 GB included/$100 GB
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Bright Data
What is Luminati Proxy?
Luminati Proxy is the largest business proxy in the world. This is highly recommended for browsing anonymously from anywhere all over the globe. If you want to browse on Chrome browser, Luminati provides the simplest solution for the same.
What is Luminati network?
Founded in 2014, Luminati is a network of largest data on the globe and is a platform that helps businesses ethically to get data available online.
Is Luminati safe?
The company has confirmed that it connects with the management or authority in case an abuse is reported, however there has been nothing observed that prevents Luminati SDK users to use others IP addresses.
Bright Data In The News & Social Media
Important tip for #WorldPasswordDay –
There are plenty of password management tools available today for both individuals and businesses. Make sure you keep yours safe and updated for a healthy and pleasant online experience. pic.twitter.com/w6lilZthMF
— Bright Data (Formerly Luminati Networks) (@bright_data) May 7, 2021
Our #BrightInitiative partners, @FindAShot_org has come up with a way to ensure that all #Americans interested in getting a #covid vaccination, can do so, quickly and easily. Read our interview with founder David Newell here: https://t.co/DtQRiZoDEN
— Bright Data (Formerly Luminati Networks) (@bright_data) May 4, 2021
Conclusion: Bright Data (Formerly Luminati) Review 2021 Bright Data Discount Coupon 2021
Luminati, who change his IP location and navigate locally, seems to be a local user. Luminati has connected devices via a P2P network. With more than 130 locations worldwide and the possibility of multiple IP addresses for each country. In 2014, Luminati introduced virtual routing services. Luminati will develop and improve its services day by day and develop a supercomputing network to provide new services.
We hope this Bright Data (Luminati) review suits your purpose well. Feel free to share your views about Luminati right in the comment section below. And please to give us a moment to share this post on trending social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.