If you’re looking for the best Mark Zuckerberg quotes, you’ve come to the perfect place.
Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most influential people in the world. He was born in May14, 1984. As the founder of Facebook, he has impacted how we communicate with each other and share information.
In this blog post, you’ll find some of his most notable quotes on business and life. Whether you’re a startup founder or simply looking to be more successful, these words of wisdom from Mark Zuckerberg are sure to inspire you.
In 2010, Mark Zuckerberg delivered a commencement speech at Harvard University. In his speech, Zuckerberg shared some words of wisdom that he has gleaned over the years. Here are some of the best quotes from that speech.
These quotes offer insight into the mind of one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world. If you’re looking to achieve success in your own life, then these quotes are definitely worth reading.
In the world of business, there are few people as iconic as Mark Zuckerberg. The founder of Facebook, he has redefined how we connect with one another and share information.
As a result, he has become one of the most influential people in the world. In fact, his words have sometimes been more powerful than his actions.
Table of Contents
30 Best Mark Zuckerberg Quotes:
Here are some of the best Quotes by Mark Zuckerberg:
1. “I think that people just have this core desire to express who they are. And I think that’s always existed.”
2. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk…In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
3. “People don’t care about what someone says about you in a movie – or even what you say, right? They care about what you build. And if you can make something that makes people’s life better, then that’s something that’s really good.”
4. “In terms of doing work and in terms of learning and evolving as a person, you just grow more when you get more people’s perspectives…”
5. “I really try to live the mission of the company and… keep everything else in my life extremely simple.”
6. “I look at Google and think they have a strong academic culture. Elegant solutions to complex problems.”
7. “Facebook was not originally created to be a company. It was built to accomplish a social mission – to make the world more open and connected.”
8. “My friends are people who like building cool stuff. We always have this joke about people who want to just start companies without making something valuable. There’s a lot of that in Silicon Valley.”
9. “When I was in college I did a lot of stupid things and I don’t want to make an excuse for that. Some of the things that people accuse me of are true, some of them aren’t. There are pranks, IMs.”
10. “This is a perverse thing, personally, but I would rather be in the cycle where people are underestimating us. It gives us the latitude to go out and make big bets that excite and amaze people.”
11. ” It used to be the case like you’d switch jobs, and then maybe you wouldn’t keep in touch with all the people that you knew from that old job, just because it was too hard. But one of the things that Facebook does is it makes it really easy to just stay in touch with all these people.”
12. “There is a huge need and a huge opportunity to get everyone in the world connected, to give everyone a voice, and to help transform society for the future. The scale of the technology and infrastructure that must be built is unprecedented, and we believe this is the most important problem we can focus on.”
13. “Mobile is a lot closer to TV than it is to desktop.”
14. “I’m here to build something for the long-term. Anything else is a distraction.”
15. “I know it sounds corny, but I’d love to improve people’s lives, especially socially… Making the world more open is not an overnight thing. It’s a ten-to-fifteen-year thing.”
16. “The companies that work are the ones that people really care about and have a vision for the world so do something you like.”
17. “People have really gotten comfortable not only sharing more information and different kinds but more openly and with more people – and that social norm is just something that has evolved over time.”
18. “Back, you know, a few generations ago, people didn’t have a way to share information and express their opinions efficiently to a lot of people. But now they do. Right now, with social networks and other tools on the Internet, all of these 500 million people have a way to say what they’re thinking and have their voice be heard.”
19. “My goal was never to just create a company. A lot of people misinterpret that as if I don’t care about revenue or profit or any of those things. But what not being just a company means to me is not being just that – building something that actually makes a really big change in the world.”
20. “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.”
21. “I think that more flow of information, the ability to stay connected to more people makes people more effective as people. And I mean, that’s true socially. It makes you have more fun, right. It feels better to be more connected to all these people. You have a richer life.”
22. “So many businesses get worried about looking like they might make a mistake, they become afraid to take any risk. Companies are set up so that people judge each other on failure. I am not going to get fired if we have a bad year. Or a bad five years. I don’t have to worry about making things look good if they’re not. I can actually set up the company to create value.”
23. “I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded.”
24. “The Hacker Way is an approach to building that involves continuous improvement and iteration. Hackers believe that something can always be better and that nothing is ever complete. They just have to go fix it — often in the face of people who say it’s impossible or are content with the status quo… There’s a hacker mantra that you’ll hear a lot around Facebook offices: ‘Code wins arguments.’”
25. “Simply put: we don’t build services to make money; we make money to build better services. And we think this is a good way to build something.”
26. “I actually do think you’re seeing this trend towards organizations just caring more about their brand and engaging. And so I think Home Depot will want to humanize itself. I think that’s a lot of why companies are starting blogs, are just giving more insight into what’s going on with them.”
27. “I literally coded Facebook in my dorm room and launched it from my dorm room. I rented a server for $85 a month, and I funded it by putting an ad on the side, and we’ve funded ever since by putting ads on the side.”
28. “Our goal is not to build a platform; it’s to cross all of them.”
29. “When you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place. So, what we view our role as, is giving people that power.”
30. “I have this fear of getting locked into doing things that are not the most impactful things you can do.”
Mark Zuckerberg In The Media:
Mark Zuckerberg Youtube Videos:
- 11+Best Top Motivational & Inspirational Speakers in India
- Sean Si Motivational Speaker in the Philippines How To Make Money at 22 Yrs
- Top 20 Best Motivational Speakers In The World
Conclusion: Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world. Over time, he has shared some great insights on running a business and achieving success. We’ve summarized some of his best quotes for you to ponder and apply to your own life and work.
Mark Zuckerberg is known for his insightful quotes on everything from technology to business to life. We’ve collected some of our favorites and provided an analysis of what they mean for your business.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a well-established company, these quotes can provide inspiration and guidance for where you want to take your business in the future.
Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most influential people in the world, and his words are worth taking to heart. We’ve summarized some of his best quotes on business, entrepreneurship, and life in general.
If you want to learn more from this modern-day genius, be sure to check out his book “The 5th Wave.”