In this Digital Era, Digital Marketing is highly recommended for all types of businesses irrespective of the Business size, Business type, or Business Category it is very important to have an online business presence.
Digital Marketing includes Social Media Marketing. Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing & several other channels and mediums are available to Market your business online.
But, out of all the channels & mediums only “E-Mail Marketing” allows you to make your marketing campaign more Personalised.
Email Marketing is highly essential for businesses to grow. For instance, If you’re an eCommerce store, you can inform your patrons about the upcoming sales you’re planning to have.
Or if you have a Departmental store, you can update your customers about the arrival of new products.
Above mentioned are the few examples of how you can use email marketing to generate more sales and make the customer experience more personalized.
Once you decide to have email marketing for your business, one big confusion hits you, “Which Email Marketing Tool should I use to run my email campaigns?”. Well, We can help you through this blog
One of the most famous and recommended tools for email marketing is ‘Market Hero’, as it claims to be a “Revenue-Based” email marketing tool.
They also claim to land your mail in the inbox.
Actually, every email marketing tool claims the same. So here, We have gathered information about all the leading Marketing tools for you, and you can compare which one is the best alternative for your email marketing requirements.
Market Hero Overview
Market Hero is an Email marketing tool that claims to be a “Revenue-Based” Marketing tool. It is one of the oldest email marketing tool. It comes with Autoresponder where you can automate your email marketing easily.
Key Features of Market Hero
- Easy to use, its user interface makes it user-friendly and easy to use. You don’t need to take any prior training or experience to use Market Hero.
- Market Hero provides lead management, be it your subscribers or any imported data. You can manage everything at your fingertips with Market Hero.
- With Market Hero you’re not bound to use any “Email Builder” or “Ready to use Email Templates”, you can compose your own emails with Market Hero.
- With Market Hero, you can Automate your mails, so you can save a lot of time and energy on Manual work.
Pricing of Market Hero
Market Hero offers various pricing plans, you can choose as per your email marketing needs. It ranges from as low as $19/ Month to $950/ Month.
Every plan has its own offerings & limitations. You can also choose a custom enterprise plan.
Pros & Cons of Market Hero
- Helps you segment customer list
- Helps in lead retention
- Easily track & report the campaigns
- You get access to free trainings
- 24/7 Live support
- You can create funnels using Market Hero
- Market Hero is a bit complicated to understand especially when you opt for autoresponder
- The prices are bit high
- No verification of the emails you add to the tool manually
Let’s talk about other Alternatives to Market Hero
The Top 8+ Best Market Hero Alternatives In (2020)
Let’s start with one of the most famous tools among small businesses and beginners in email marketing.
It indicates it is affordable and easy to use.
Aweber allows you to build an email list and manage & monetize it. Aweber can be integrated with WordPress, you can also segment the email list with Aweber.
As I mentioned in the beginning, Aweber is a very basic email marketing tool, it cannot help you with tracking. To track the campaigns you need to integrate other tools with Aweber.
Key Features of Aweber
- AWeber provides you templates where you can easily design your emails with ‘Drag &Drop’
- You can create beautiful landing pages with AWeber
- You can automate your emails and campaigns
- Subscriber management & subscriber segmentation makes everything manageable for you
Pricing of Aweber
AWeber offers 3 types of pricing plans. Monthly, Quarterly & Annually, you can choose the plan which best suits your email marketing plan and budget.
The plans are pretty much affordable.
Plans offered are dependent on the number of subscribers you have. It starts from 0-500 subscribers to 10,000-25,000 subscribers. In case you have a list of more than 25,000 subscribers you can get a customized package.
Pros & Cons of AWeber:
- Integrates with WordPress
- Supports Automation
- Pricing is affordable
- Easy to use for beginners
- Very basic email marketing tool
- Needs other tools integration for complete use
2. Mail Chimp
I remember the very first time I got introduced to email marketing, the very first tool I used was “Mail Chimp”. Every time, anyone asks about the email marketing tool ‘Mail Chimp’ comes to my head mainly because of its logo & bright Yellow background.
Mail Chimp is one of the best email marketing tools for small to medium-size businesses because as you grow you would lookout for more features and additions that MailChimp lack.
MailChimp provides you with features like email segmentation, Social Media KPIs, Campaign Tracking, etc.
Key Features of Mail Chimp
- MailChimp supports multi-channel integrations, you can integrate all your social media handles with MailChimp
- Helps you measure Social Media KPIs, yes MailChimp offers a little more than just email marketing. You can measure Social Media KPIs with MailChimp
- Supports A/B Split Testing of the campaigns
- MailChimp allows you to track the performance of your Facebook & Instagram Ads
Pricing of Mail Chimp
Initially, MailChimp offers you a free plan of 10,000 emails and 2,000 subscribers for free. The other paid plans start at $10/ Month to $301/ Month.
The pricing is a bit higher, but if you’ll consider the features it is worth it.
Pros & Cons of MailChimp
- Easy to use
- You can integrate social media handles
- A decent trial version
- Good choice to get started in Email Marketing
- Price is a bit unaffordable for small businesses
- MailChimp does not support Affiliate Marketing
- Email automation can be improved
Systeme .io is more than an Email Marketing Tool. Along with Sending out Emails, Segmenting Email list, Tracking User Activity, Automate email responders, etc you also get an Online Store, with Systeme .io you don’t need to pay for any other e-commerce platform. Isn’t it amazing?
You can do all the activities at once place with Systeme .io
Key Features of Systeme .io
- Helps in creating sales funnel
- Supports Automation
- You can create Blog using System .io
- You can also create Membership sites
Pricing of Systeme .io
System .io offers pricing plans from $27 to $97 for mailing list up to 15,000, post 15,000 you get a customized quote. Considering all the features System .io has to offer with each plan, the price is quite decent.
Pros & Cons of Systeme .io
- Integrates with Shopify & Zapier
- Provides you with an eCommerce store
- It supports Dropshipping
- This platform is difficult to understand in comparison to other platforms
GetResponse is a much similar tool with Systeme .io. With GetResponse you can conduct webinars, Send Mails, Automate responders, Build landing pages, etc.
One of the biggest advantages of using GetResponse is, you can test out your landing pages, templates, videos, and content.
Another big advantage which GetResponse offer is you can add conditions for the visitor who lands on your landing page.
Key Features of GetResponse
- Offers Intelligent List Automation
- Provides A/B testing for your campaigns & content
- Automatically segments the audience
Pricing of GetResponse
GetResponse basically has 4 pricing packages which range from $15/ Month to $99/ Month. Which offers different limitations and features. If you want something more and customized then you can opt for ‘Max Package’ which allows custom pricing. And you’ll be quoted as per your requirements.
Pros & Cons of GetResponse
- Automatically segments the audience
- Automation of activities
- Allows A/B Testing
- Price if bit higher
- The user interface is difficult to understand
In the years of my career, ActiveCampaign has been my most favorite email marketing tool so far.
It is one of the most email marketing advanced tool, it is a complete solution. It is a very useful & powerful tool, ActiveCampaign supports Automation to a great extent.
ActiveCampaign is extremely useful for big businesses because it is a complete email marketing solution with all the possible automation.
ActiveCampaign is definitely not an easy-to-use email marketing tool, you require to learn automation to use ActiveCampaign to the best of its ability.
Key Features of ActiveCampaign
- Advanced Automation
- Built-in CRM
- Amazing deliverability
- One-stop solution for all the email marketing needs
Pricing of ActiveCampaign
Just like other email marketing tools, the pricing of the ActiveCampaign depends on the number of subscribers or contacts you have. I choose 10,000 subscribers and it displayed me the price ranging from $139/ Month to $499/ Month.
The limitations and features will differ from one plan to another, you can choose the plan which best suits your requirements & budget.
Pros & Cons of ActiveCampaign
- Built-in CRM system
- Advanced automation system available
- Not easy to use
- Too many features
- Price is a bit higher
Mailerlite is one of my most favorite tools because it has all the important features you need to run an efficient email marketing campaign. There are no additional, unusable tools provided.
Mailerlite allows you to create Email Campaigns, Landing Pages, Pop-Ups, Conduct Surveys, Automate. Limited yet useful. Isn’t it?
It is a very easy-to-use tool, you can use this tool without any training or guidance.
Mailerlite has followed the term, “The Simpler, The Better” while creating this tool.
Key Features of Mailerlite
- Easy to navigate editor
- Supports automation
- Limited tools & features
Pricing of Mailerlite
Mailerlite’s pricing plans look quite affordable. They follow the same rule for pricing i.e., As per the number of subscribers. You can choose the plan as per the number of subscribers you have.
Mailerlite also offers a free plan initially. You can use this plan to understand the software better.
Pros & Cons of Mailerlite
- Easy to use
- Limited features
- Great choice for small businesses & beginners
- Very limited automation
- Not good for Medium & Large size businesses
And, now its time to talk about the most popular email marketing tool among Bloggers, Podcasters & Course Creators.
Convertkit offers three template designs to create email templates. But, they offer some amazing landing page templates which can help you create some great landing pages for your future campaigns.
ConvertKit offers amazing automation for automating your emails.
One of the biggest drawbacks I found in ConvertKit is, you need to code at a certain part in emails, it does not support ‘Drag & Drop’ which makes it a little complicated to use for the non-techies.
Key Features of Convertkit
- Supports automation
- Helps you create great landing pages editing
- Provides email templates
Pricing of Convertkit
ConvertKit’s pricing starts ar $29/ Month and goes up to $3999/ Month. Depending upon the number of subscribers you can choose the plan. It also offers a free plan which comes with some great features like Visual Automation Funnels, Automation, Reporting, etc.
But, I feel the pricing is bit too higher considering the features.
Pros & Cons of ConvertKit
- Supports Automation
- Provides Tagging
- Great with Landing Page Creation
- Extremely Expensive
- Only offers 3 email templates
Drip is one of the best email marketing tools I have come across. It has some amazing features like, you can easily track the activity of your visitor, which can help you plan further emails to be sent.
It supports automation and personalization.
The features this software offers can help you create and plan further mails which can help you convert your visitors into buyers.
Key Features of Drip
- Great tool for e-commerce stores
- It tracks every detail about the person who lands on your e-commerce store
- Integrates with Facebook
Pricing of Drip
Drip’s pricing starts with $19/ Month & goes up to $1599/ Month. If you have subscribers more than 1,40,000 then you need to opt for a customized plan.
Looking at the features Drip offers, I believe the price is worth it. Because those features can help you for generating better sales.
Pros & Cons of Drip
- Amazing solution for e-commerce stores
- Availability of personalized email marketing
- Looking at the features price is quite reasonable
- Limited to ECommerce
- Top 21 Best WordPress Email Marketing Plugins For Better Engagement
- Omnisend Shopify Tutorial: (Smart Email Marketing For Shopify)
- Aweber Vs. MailChimp-Which is Better Email Marketing Provider? TRUTH
- List of Top 11 Best Email Marketing Service Providers Under $29
Conclusion: Best Market Hero Alternatives 2020– Which One to Choose?
I am sure by now you know all the best and leading email marketing tools. I am sure you understood the importance of email marketing too.
Irrespective of business size & business mode one should never step back from doing email marketing. It can benefit you in the ways you cannot imagine.
Every tool I mentioned above has its own pros & cons. Looking at your business requirement and budget you can choose the ‘Right Tool’ for yourself.
Hopefully, with these Market Hero Alternatives, I have made your work easy to choose the right tool for your email marketing campaigns.
Andy Thompson has been a freelance writer for a long while.Her passion in writing is her main drive in crafting articles that are engaging, informative, and meaningful. Her passion with blogging and digital marketing has given her a whole new opportunity to take writing to a whole new level.