Confused between Market Hero vs Clickfunnels? Is it hard to decide which tool shall boost your business revenue faster? Here is my complete guide that will assist you in making a decision between Market Hero and ClickFunnels.
Online businesses thrive on customer participation, and this is only possible if their marketing strategy is bang-on. To make an online business successful, it is essential to have automation in place to save time and increase profits.
Choosing the appropriate marketing automation tool is vital, and the two tools I will discuss here are – Market Hero and ClickFunnels. I have reviewed and compared them in detail to help you identify the right choice.
Market Hero vs Clickfunnels Overview:
About Market Hero
Market Hero is one of the best marketing tool, whose aim is to provide the ideal email analytics system and revenue centric autoresponder. Alex Becker founded this company to aid the businesses to grow by generating more revenues from a lead. Its simplified process helps in getting metrics for empowering the businesses. Its automation is the next level and comes in a user-friendly and polished app.
Its best feature is that it lets you track the ROI with advanced analytics. It stands out from other email autoresponders because of its advanced key performance metrics. Everything here is data-driven.
ClickFunnels came as a savior for business owners who faced challenges with creating websites and building funnels. Russell Brunson founded it. Even a non-technical person like me, with no coding knowledge, can make a stylish and profitable website. It is a progressive platform and an all-in-one software that helps the owners grow their business by generating more leads, webinar funnels, sales funnel, revenue, and other benefits. Clickfunnels makes it much easier to build landing pages, bridge pages, and sales pages. It comes with all the tools needed to advertise, sell, and deliver the services and products online. It is designed to perfection and saves your money and time in the long run. Also, GrooveFunnels is a powerful sales funnels builder when it comes to funnels building. Check a detailed GrooveFunnels review here.
The above introduction about the two tools suggests that Market Hero helps boost revenue through email automation, whereas Clickfunnels increases revenue by using well-designed websites and efficient sales funnels. It has a parent company Etison LLC copyright 2020.
Market Hero vs Clickfunnels: Features Comparison
The aim of comparing the tools is to get the best value during the conversion of leads to sales. Market Hero tool is ideal for reasonably new marketers. They can quickly generate revenue using email marketing, whereas both beginners and seasoned marketers can use Clickfunnels, and it helps in building efficient funnels without coding help.
Let us have a look at their features to get a better insight of the two tools.
Market Hero Features
- Online Communication – This tool lets the user communicate online via Email and Facebook messenger. You can use all the fantastic automation found on the email, on the messenger. The reason is that the open rate of the Facebook messenger is over 80% and CTR (Click Through Rate) is 4-10 times more than an email. Thus, these messengers offer superb opportunities to grow your business.
- Connect with other Platforms – Market Hero can connect with various platforms like Zapier, Shopify, SamCart, PayKickstart, Leadpages, Clickfunnels, Demio, and JVZoo. Thus, this tool does not let you restrict the potential of earning income.
- It automates down selling, upselling, abandoned carts, etc. and compiles the sales along with metrics automatically.
- It lets you have all the data about emails and customers handy, i.e., you can see how many emails got opened, clicked, and sent; spam complaints, CTR, the number of users who got unsubscribed from your list.
- They offer amazing 24-hour chat support for the users. The proficient customer support team will find you anywhere on social media.
- They keep the users updated and informed by holding training and webinars every month. Some renowned experts share their experiences and show how to use the platform for augmented business growth. It also provides the facility for undertaking a mega course on email marketing, messenger, and Shopify.
- The pricing plans of Market Hero depends on the size of the email list. Each category has a different price, paid per month. I went for the yearly payment and got a 15% discount.
- Market Hero gives an option of a 14days free trial, where the user can access the whole platform but with a mailing limit.
- The 30-days money-back guarantee offer is impressive.
- Appealing Interface – This platform has an attractive interface that caught my attention. Its dashboard is simple and has a beautifully designed interface.
- Email Campaigns – It is relatively easy to start an email campaign. Just click on the ‘Broadcast’ button on the side menu and set up the broadcast by filling information and lead segments you wish to send emails. It offers seven templates with simple designs, with an easy drag-and-drop functionality in the email editor. You can change the colors, fonts, and floating bars in the email editor.
- Subscriber Management – It comes with an Import tool, which aids in adding subscribers or leads. Its tag-based management system adds a tag when the lead enters the funnel during the ng import process. You can then filter the leads based on emails, names, status, etc.
- Form Builder – A form is essential for driving leads into the email funnel. With Market Hero, the form is combined in a specific funnel, and there you can make the required changes to buttons, images, and other elements.
- Clickfunnels offers the freedom to set up a high-converting, marketing funnel independently without the technical team and it has an amazing user interface.
- Funnel Types – This tool gives you the option of building your sales funnel. For this, you can click on the drop-down menu and click on ‘Build new funnel.’ on choosing the kind of funnel you want to build, the software will set up all the corresponding pages, and in few clicks, you will be ready.
- Funnels Editor – The editor lets you add, delete, move, or edit the pages per your requirement. It also allows you to add membership sites, like a membership page to host your training.
- It increases the value of the cart by adding one-click upsells.
- If you would like to create a secure check-out process to reduce cart abandonment then use Clickfunnels. It does this by using a style order form to capture the details of the leads and market those to the abandoned carts.
- Affiliate Program – This tool allows you to add your affiliate program to any sales funnel in no time. In the affiliate area, you can do payouts, edit commission plans, and create affiliate areas with downloadable copy and ads. You can easily receive referral payments.
- Customize the pages – This tool gives the freedom of customizing and designing the pages precisely the way you want it. You can replace the software’s text, logos, and videos with yours. Thus, your page will resonate with your thoughts.
- Lead Capturing – Clickfunnels or its parent company provides two ways to capture leads. You can create small email sequences to connect with your audience and send them after a sale or an opt-in. You can also get alerts on any purchase or opt-in by creating notifications. It is vital to capture the leads to generate revenues and leads are worth a lot of money. If you have a followup, personalized funnels, it will enhance conversions and revenues.
- Clickfunnels does not require a third-party tool for selling products. You can easily add your products by going to the ‘Products’ tab, then ‘Add Product,’ add the product description, price, payment option, within a few minutes, and start selling.
- Shipstation – Clickfunnels integrates with Shipstation and lets you quickly access various other dropshipping and eCommerce sites.
- A/B Testing – Clickfunnels let you run split tests for optimizing the marketing funnels to generate maximum leads and sales. A/B testing can be done for headlines, pages, images, videos, copy, etc.
- Page Editor – Clickfunnels provides the page editor to select a template, drag, and drop, and then create attractive pages for customers. There are numerous page templates to choose from and are well-designed to convert leads into customers.
- Backpack – The Backpack feature of Clickfunnels uses ‘sticky cookies’ and keeps the affiliates happy and devoted. Backpack lets you add an affiliate program smoothly to the marketing funnels.
- Actionetics – This feature of Clickfunnels is an auto-responder that creates, schedules, and delivers the email sequences. It lets you build robust follow-up funnels which directly communicate with each customer.
Differences – Market Hero and Clickfunnels
After discussing the features of Market Hero and Clickfunnels, I will not throw some light on the differences between the two tools.
Although both Market Hero and Clickfunnels are both marketing automation tools, it is now reasonably easy to understand the difference between them.
- The focus of Market Hero is on growing your business, whereas Clickfunnels aims at helping you build sales funnel and convert visitors into leads and, finally, customers.
- Market Hero has an impressive lead ROI calculation tool that tracks every sale and conversion and tells you what is generating the best ROI for you. Clickfunnels does not have such a feature.
- Clickfunnels proffers several products – Etison Editor for Page building, Backpack, Clickfunnels for building sales funnel, Actionetics, etc. Whereas, Market Hero does not support separate products.
- Clickfunnels lets you create high-converting pages and funnels from numerous available templates, whereas Market Hero comes with only seven basic design templates.
Pricing Comparison between Market Hero and Clickfunnels
The pricing plans of Market Hero are straight and clear, and they ask you to pay as per the number of your email subscribers. Here are the pricing plans offered by Market Hero:
- Up to 1000 email subscribers – $19 per month
- 2500 or fewer email subscribers – $49 per month
- 5000 or fewer email subscribers – $99 per month
- 10,000 or fewer email subscribers – $129 per month
- 15,000 0r fewer email subscribers – $299 per month
Clickfunnels proffers two pricing plans, along with a free 14 day trial.
- Standard Plan – This plan costs $97 per month after the trial period. You can build up to 20 funnels with 100 pages. This plan is ideal for beginners.
- Etison Suite Plan – This plan costs $297 per month, but you can avail of a good discount if you pay for the whole year. This plan is an unlimited one that lets you build unlimited funnels and pages. It also supports the two dominant features – Backpack and Actionetics. This plan is suitable for agencies or big companies who want to build many funnels online.
Pro & Cons of ClickFunnels vs Market Hero
FAQs of Clickfunnels vs Market Hero
👉🏻Which of the two automation tools provides more customization options?
Clickfunnels proffers more customization options as well as templates for the user. It lets you swap your videos, logo, images, etc. with its own and make your pages look exactly the way you want them to be.
👉🏻Which tool is best if I just want to earn revenue from email marketing?
If your aim is to earn revenues via email marketing, then Market Hero is the ideal choice because its main focus is to offer email analytics system and revenue centric autoresponder.
👉🏻Do both the software enable lead conversion to sales?
Yes, the primary aim of both the automation tools is to enhance the conversion of leads to sales. Although, the way they help achieve this is different because Market Hero focuses on email marketing and Clickfunnels enables creating funnels to carry out successful marketing campaigns.
👉🏻Can Market Hero and Clickfunnels work together?
Market Hero can be an efficient partner for Clickfunnels because it is an email autoresponder and cannot create sales funnels without a comprehensive landing page builder like Clickfunnels linked to it.
- Kartra vs Kajabi Comparison (Pros & Cons Listed)
- Teachable Vs Udemy: Detailed Comparison (With Pros & Cons)
- Kajabi Review Really Worth The Hype? (Pros & Cons)
- ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages : Comparison (Pros & Cons)
- ClickFunnels Review: Does it Really Improve CTA and CTR?
Conclusion: Market Hero vs Clickfunnels 2023
Market Hero is recommended if you want to drive sales of your services and products via email. Although its email templates are limited with basic designing, the platform ensures the deliverability of your emails.
Clickfunnels is famous for creating high-converting sales funnel, landing pages, membership sites, automated webinars, websites, etc. with the help of drag-and-drop technology.
Check Out Clickfunnels also here.
More than 90,000 business owners are using this platform and swear by its credibility. Moreover, as clearly visible, this software offers a wide range of terms of service, so I recommend Clickfunnels as the best automation tool. I will advise you to use Clickfunnels to build funnels and integrate it with GetResponse for an autoresponder.