Keith Ferrazzi’s Mastering Authentic Networking Review was the latest quest on Mindvalley.
Mindvalley told us they were pushing the quest’s release due to the pandemic and quarantine, so in-person networking was not possible.
Having completed the project on August 1st, it was released on July 12th.
In spite of Keith Ferrazzi’s obvious mastery of networking, this Mindvalley quest did not match my current needs.
Table of Contents
What Mastering Authentic Networking Is About
I would sum it up by saying that Keith Ferrazzi teaches you how to build and manage important relationships.
Throughout the book, Thomas emphasizes the importance of certain relationships in your life and what they can do for your life as well as for everyone around you.
Then he helps you develop a plan for creating these relationships and managing them.
You can learn to identify people with the potential to positively impact you and your surrounding community and then engage with those people in an authentic way that will foster strong relationships that will benefit you now and in the future.
That’s the essence of Mastering Authentic Networking.
You can learn how to do that from Keith Ferrazzi if you follow his instructions.
How to Create a Powerful Global Network for Yourself: The Ferrazzi Approach.
Keith Ferrazzi is one of the world’s foremost networking experts.
The Mastering Authentic Networking program guides you through the signature curriculum of networking skills training and tools as you take part in the Mastering Authentic Networking program.
Those same tools are used by elite leaders, policymakers, multinational corporations, and presidential candidates in private high-end coaching sessions.
Mastering Authentic Networking is built around Keith’s universal networking formula, a perfectly optimized and easy-to-follow process anyone – from shy, nervous individuals to professionals – can use to build a network of genuine and uplifting relationships:
1. Attracting the Right People
Understanding how to form relationships with new and inspiring people who can change your playing field.
2. Deepening the Connection
Connect authentically and meaningfully with your contacts and acquaintances.
3. Broadening Your Network
Make your closest relationships into ambassadors and anchors who will tell others about you and play a crucial role in your success.
4. Co-Elevating Others
Developing a network of collaborative partners and allies who are dedicated to lifting one another up to previously unattainable heights.
Keith’s experience and expertise make him one of the most qualified instructors in the world.
There’s a good chance that any world-class business leader or professional leader you look up to has been influenced by Keith.
Meet Your Trainer
Known as the world’s foremost expert on professional relationships, Keith Ferrazzi is one of the world’s foremost experts in the field.
‘Never Eat Alone’ and ‘Who’s Got Your Back’ are New York Times bestsellers.
In the world of business, they are considered to be the bibles for fostering relationships and networking.
There’s a good chance that anyone you look up to in business or in the world of professional leadership has been influenced by Keith.
Reuters, eBay, Dun & Bradstreet, the X Prize Foundation, and many others have been trained by Keith Evans through his consulting company and coaching programs over the past two decades.
The Mastering Authentic Networking program is Keith’s first-ever sharing of his networking techniques developed for some of the world’s biggest companies and C-level executives – so you can also skyrocket your career and life to unimaginable heights, and even help others.
Keith Ferrazzi guides you through a 21-day program designed to simulate one-on-one coaching.
Each one of these days is led by Keith, who will coach you through a variety of exercises to boost your charisma, confidence, persuasive skills, empathy, and every other factor that makes a great networker.
As Keith coaches you daily with the same tools he uses to train the world’s most successful and connected people, whether you’re an outgoing people person or an introvert, you’ll rapidly grow your own authentic networking.
As you progress through the program, you will see tangible results in just 20 minutes a day.
Your confidence and authenticity will increase as you learn how to present yourself.
You will be able to strike up lively conversations effortlessly.
As you walk into a room, you will even find that people are attracted to you.
All because you’ve finally mastered the most crucial asset in business and in life today: relationships.
Warmup: The Power Of Tribe
As a warmup session before the Quest begins, Keith will work with you to help you get the most out of the Quest.
As well as assessing your relationships, you will learn where you are now and where you need to be.
- Why you don’t need to be a ‘people person’ to be a people person. Even if you’re jittery around others, you can build an extraordinary network.
- Do you know your Massively Transformational Purpose? Peter Diamandis’ formula helps align your network and your growth with your unique purpose.
- How to shift your limiting beliefs around networking. A part of you will never be able to go far if you believe it has to do with ‘using’ or ‘manipulating’ people. Here’s how you can get beyond those limiting beliefs.
- A success maximization action plan. Follow these steps for breakthrough results with the Quest: the kind that will improve your life for good and last a lifetime.
- The Authentic Networking Growth Survey. With this intuitive tool, you can accurately determine your current networking skills, and see which areas you need to focus on to overcome your barriers.
How To Create A Deep Connection With Anyone
In your Quest, you learn a series of simple yet extraordinarily effective techniques you can use to instantly change how you think, act, and interact with anyone – even those you deem ‘above’ you.
In this first week, you will experience a paradigm shift that will shatter your limiting beliefs concerning relationships and give you more self-confidence and personal power than you ever imagined possible.
- Relationship success depends on three key mindset shifts. You will soon embody these simple habits, just like the world’s most successful people do.
- Do you have the audacity to take risks? Learn how to build rapport with even the most successful of people by making bold gestures.
- Here are 5 ways to be more generous. Get more out of your service to others by learning how to increase your productivity.
- The six deadly mistakes of networking. You should avoid these ‘networking jerk’ missteps at all costs.
- How to improve your communication skills in six steps. Observe how people start hanging onto every word you say when you follow Keith’s simple steps.
- There are many more lessons to be learned about creating meaningful connections.
The Science & Art Of Managing Your New Network
A critical skill that will pay huge dividends, in the long run, is nurturing your networks.
You will learn how to convert your new connections into deep, authentic, mutually beneficial relationships that can last a lifetime in week 2.
You will learn how to handle even the largest groups of people without overwhelming yourself, even if you struggled to stay in touch in the past.
- Creating your Relationship Action Plan (RAP). Identify and strengthen the relationships most crucial to your success using an intuitive approach.
- How to create intimacy in less than two minutes. Follow these steps to establish a lightning-quick connection, whether it’s with an acquaintance or a stranger.
- Assuring you are accountable To keep you on track, you’ll be paired with a fellow Quest student who will act as your accountability partner.
- What are people’s real opinions of you? Get instant and honest feedback from those around you (including insights they might not have otherwise shared) by following these 9 techniques.
- By using Superconnectors, you can supercharge your network. The key to finding and connecting with high-value individuals who know a lot of people (and converting them into your personal ambassadors).
- There are many lessons to be learned from nurturing your network over time.
Mastering Authentic Networking Includes A Lot Of Tasks
You will not just be learning how to network if you choose to Master Authentic Networking. There are many things to learn.
Keith Ferrazzi outlines a framework for finding relationships, building them, and managing them, with each step of the process requiring action.
Following Keith Ferrazzi’s advice, you will need to do things like:
- Find out what limiting beliefs you have about networking.
- Identify the people who can assist you in achieving success.
- Build relationships by creating engagement plans.
- Develop strategies for outreach and meetings.
- Engage people in more authentic and effective ways.
- If you do not have a Mastering Authentic Tribe member near you, find someone else from the community and discuss your strategies with them.
- Create a brand for yourself.
- Prepare a plan of action before attending conferences that you’d like to attend.
The list goes on and on.
Mastering Authentic Networking involves much more than simply sitting back and learning.
You have to be very interactive and take action with other people in order to complete this networking quest. This is totally natural since it’s about networking!
Keith Ferrazzi has a lot of great strategies for building authentic relationships that you need to implement to maximize this.
Why Mastering Authentic Networking Wasn’t For Me
You need to be excited about building relationships for this quest.
I think if you are, you are going to find a lot of success going forward in your relationships.
Keith Ferrazzi discusses everything you need to know about how to find and build authentic relationships and then how to manage them.
I’m not excited about that right now, though. That’s why this quest didn’t sit well with me.
Keith Ferrazzi didn’t want me to do everything he talked about.
As he mentions, networking in the manner he describes could be beneficial, without a doubt. Unfortunately, I am not interested in networking in this manner.
- I don’t want to reach out to people.
- I don’t want to meet people for coffee.
- I don’t want to seek out people who could benefit my career.
- I don’t want to attend events.
- I don’t want to host dinner events.
- I don’t want to host any events!
It just doesn’t interest me right now. I am swamped with work, and I cannot find time to network in the way Keith Ferrazzi mentions in the quest.
In case you are wondering why I took this quest if I don’t have any interest in building a network, I took this quest because I take all new quests on Mindvalley as part of the Quest All Access Pass.
I knew that I didn’t want to go out and build a network of people in my life, but I want to make sure I take every quest that comes up and get my money’s worth for the pass.
I also was hoping to learn how to network more digitally, which I don’t mind doing.
Similar Posts on BloggersIdeas:
- Mindvalley Masterclass Review | Is It Worth The Hype?
- Mindvalley Ben Greenfield’s Longevity Blueprint Review: Is It Worth the Hype?
- Best Mindvalley Alternatives; Competitors (HANDPICKED)
- Mindvalley Fitness Review: Is it Worth it?
Networking with Introverts and Mastering Authenticity
Although I don’t believe myself to be an introvert, I sometimes feel like one when I say I don’t want to build relationships with other people.
Right now, I’m just at a point in my life when I’m spending my time on various things and people and don’t have the desire to do anything else.
Maybe that will change down the line.
If you are an introvert and want to be a better networker, then Keith Ferrazzi and this quest can help you. All you need to do is follow his plan.
The quest would be especially beneficial to introverts because Keith Ferrazzi lays out everything clearly.
You don’t have to worry about figuring out how to find the right people, create relationships, and then maintain those relationships.
He has a blueprint to help you do that and you just need to follow that blueprint and get things done.
He helps you figure out what to say to others in a way that builds and maintains relationships, so you don’t need to worry about that.
You just need to do your research and show up prepared.
And that preparation is going to give you a boost of confidence that will help you put your introverted side to the background when you need to and get out there and engage in a meaningful way with other people.
Keith Ferrazzi Can Help You Build A Strong Network
The key to building a network that is beneficial to both you and the people around you is to master authentic networking.
If you desire to cultivate and nurture authentic relationships in your life, then Mastering Authentic Networking is for you.
The plan you put together for meeting people and engaging them in ways that will foster long-term, healthy relationships will be developed step-by-step.
However, I am not participating in the process at the moment, but I believe it can work if I apply myself to it.
You can learn how to create new opportunities in life and work by attending Keith Ferrazzi’s masterclass on authentic networking.
Visit the quest for more information. Or you can visit the quest website for more information.
In the comments below, please ask me any questions that you may have about the Mastering Authentic Networking quest.