In this Melio Payments Review, I look at one of the most popular payments platform available and provide a complete overview of its key pros and cons. Is it right for your business? Let’s find out.
I understand how you feel, it can be frustrating to have to deal with bills.
I understand that managing accounts payable can be quite challenging and time-consuming, especially for businesses that receive a large volume of invoices. It can be overwhelming to keep track of all the payments that need to be made and ensure that everything is in order.
If you’re a small business owner in the United States looking for a reliable platform to collect online payments, Melio could be the perfect solution for you.
As an entrepreneur or small business owner in the United States, you now have access to a range of services that can help you achieve your goals. Now, you can easily gather your bills without any hassle.
You can make free payments using your debit card or bank transfer. It’s possible for you to gather funds from companies that solely receive paper checks.
Melio Reviews 2024: Pros & Cons of Melio
Oh, Melio Payments! They’re like the fairy godmother of invoice payments, making it all so simple and hassle-free. And the best part? They put the power back in your hands, so you can pay your way and keep your cash flow happy.
No more bending over backwards for your vendors or suppliers – it’s time to take control!
It’s amazing how Melio makes it so easy for you to take care of your payments. You can simply use the Melio dashboard to send payments to your suppliers and vendors via bank transfer.
Melio raises $110M on a $1.3B valuation to bring B2B payments for SMBs into the 21st century : Credits : Techcrunch
Melio Payments Key Features: What is Melio
– You can pay bills online, print receipts, and set reminders to pay bills automatically
– QuickBooks integration allows for easy integration with Melio
– Melio supports automated payroll processing and automatic invoice uploading
– Melio provides accurate, fast, automated payment processing with minimal human interaction.
Scheduling of the Payment
Collecting the money on the agreed-upon date is a challenging undertaking. They understand the anguish that comes with late payments.
This is why Melio will assist you in collecting all of your payments on time in order to reduce the confusion and commotion that payments bring.
Payment with the help of a credit card
When running a business, you must make more transactions than you can fathom. Melio recognizes how difficult it may be to have an excess of money in your account at times, which enhances your temptation to pay with credit cards.
They are aware that credit cards are not accepted by every client or service provider.
To make this procedure easier for you, Melio now allows you to pay them through bank transfer or cheque. Confused?
Please allow us to explain. All you have to do is make a credit card payment to Melio, and they will pay your merchant on your behalf. Isn’t it simple?
Integration of QuickBooks with Melio
Well, here’s some excellent news for all QuickBooks users. Melio is now linked to QuickBooks. All of their mutual clients can now benefit from the sync.
All of your bookkeeping and payments will be handled in one location. On fact, you may use the same Quickbooks credentials to log in to Melio.
Melio.me is the quickest online payment acceptance and tracking service. To make a payment to you, your clients will not even need to register with Melio and create an account.
Users can also make a payment using a bank transfer, which occurs without deduction, or with a credit card.
Create an Affiliate program
This is a fantastic usage for all Melio users who are also affiliated with an affiliate network.
It is extremely simple to establish and distribute your exclusive and unique link to all of your buyers and interested clients with the help of melio.
Melio tracks and compiles a list of all your potential clients using approved cookies. You will get access to a potential client database for at least ninety days.
Not only that, but you’ll get a $200 referral fee every time a new customer makes their first transaction with Melio.
You will be able to view these references at the conclusion of each month, after which you will be able to credit the amount to your bank account via sites such as Stripe or PayPal. This full procedure takes 10-15 days.
Ease of Use
The support that Melio offers to its customers is off the charts. With all its plans, you shall be provided with round-the-clock live support. In fact you shall even be able to gain services from a live dedicated accountant to cater to all your doubts.
You can also mail or reach out to Melio on all of their social media pages.
What are the Key Benefits of Melio?
- The first thought that came to our mind while thinking of Melio is that most of its services are free, and there are no signup or registration charges that the users need to pay. All of the bank transfers made are completely free; that is, the ACH payments are free. A small transfer fee is applicable for the other transactions, which is as low as two point nine per cent.
- Next is the ability to pay through Melio with the help of your credit card.
- Third is the integration with QuickBooks, with the help of which you can sync your accounting and payments in one place. This eliminates the reason to maintain separate data lists.
- Next is that you can have unlimited users and receive payments with no limits. You can even add separate dashboards for your clients.
How does it work?
To step up an ACH with Melio is pretty simple. There are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Open Melio and your bill in it. It will automatically get synced.
- Next, switch to the Melio Dashboard and open it.
- Go to the bill’s section and click on your bill.
- Then all you need to do is schedule your bill payments, and select the bank account from where you wish to schedule your bill payment.
All that remains is for your seller to accept your bill in the part of the ACH invite.
Pros and cons of Melio Payment Review
Melip Payments Pricing
At Melio, you will have the option to choose from the two plans that they have. Both of them are completely free of charge. They have one Business and one Accountant plan. If you have a closer look at them, they are quite similar to each other and have the same kind of features.
Melio Business Features:
- Melio allows you to send checks free of cost, as well as Free bank transfers (ACH) & bank deposits.
- The Business account allows unlimited users per account, which is convenient to use and sync your process with QuickBooks Online.
- It is also easy to schedule payments, and easy payment tracking is available.
- The software allows live support options for easy clearance if there are any hindrances or complaints.
- All payments through cards charge a fee of 2.9%, which also applies to payments received.
- The software supports unlimited companies, clients, AP, and AR management.
Melio Accountant Features:
- This feature requires no sign-up or subscription fees and is also free to send checks. However, like a business account, this also charges a fee of 2.9% for sending and receiving credit card payments.
- The bank transfers charge no fees. Melio offers free check sending, as well as free money transfers (ACH) and bank deposits.
- The Accountant’s account allows for an infinite number of users per account, making it easier to use and synchronizing the processes with QuickBooks Online.
- Aside from that, scheduling payments is easy, and payment monitoring is simple.
- This also includes features like dedicated live support for help and FAQs with quick and easy updates of all the preferred payment methods and processes.
FAQs on Melio Payments Reviews
👉 How do I verify my business with Melio?
After the first payment, you will be asked to enter your organization’s legal information. Like business name, address, Tax ID type, and number. Sole proprietors can enter their home address as a business address.
✔ Do I have to notify all of my vendors that I’m using Melio?
When submitting payments with Melio, you do not need to contact any of your vendors. Melio does not require vendors to register in order to be aware of pending fees or to collect funds.
🔥What will my vendors see when I use Melio?
Melio never gives out the bank account information since the check is paid into Melio's account. Your seller can send you an email confirming that the invoice has been sent.
💥 Can Melio schedule my vendor payments in advance?
Yes, really. Melio's top priority is keeping you on board with suppliers and assisting you with cash flow management.
👓Does Melio support international payments?
Melio currently only accepts transfers between businesses in the United States. Payments from outside the United States are not approved, and only credit cards issued in the United States are accepted.
🙄 Is it possible to pay Mortgage with Melio?
Yes, you can pay a mortgage with Melio, for your business with a Mastercard or Discover. Currently, American and Visa cards are not acceptable.
✅ Where is the headquarters of Melio?
The headquarters of Melio is in New York.
😍Is Melio a part of QBO?
No, Melio is not a part of QBO. You can use Melio, even if you aren’t using QBO. However, if you are using QBO, you shall be benefitted while using Melio
😍 Is Xero in sync with Melio?
No, Xero is not in sync with Melio.
Is it possible to pay with any credit card?
Melio presently accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Diners Club. Melio will mail a check or make a bank transfer to your vendor on your behalf if you pay with a credit card. Please send an email to [email protected] if you'd like to pay with a different credit card provider.
Do I have to let my vendors know that I'm using Melio?
No, you don't. Melio either mails checks on your behalf or transfers funds to the bank account of your vendor (regardless of how you choose to pay). Vendors are not required to register in order to receive funds; instead, they will get a check or a deposit into their bank account (depending on your preference).
Is it possible to make payments in advance of the bill's due date?
Yes, you have the option of picking a future date for your payment transaction when paying your bill. Melio allows you to arrange payments in advance, eliminating the need for reminders to pay on time.
- How to Create Multiple Payment Options in ThriveCart
- WP Simple Pay Review: #1 Stripe Payments Plugin
- Gravy Payment Failure Recovery and Customer Retention Strategies
- Foxy.io Review With Payment Gateway Services
- Payoneer Review
- Payoneer Vs Paypal
- Wise Vs Payoneer
Conclusion: Melio Payments Review
Melio, oh Melio, how you have changed how I negotiate the tricky world of money management!
I’ve discovered a newfound sense of control with each transaction, the ability to dictate the conditions of my payments. I am no longer restricted by inflexible payment structures. I am no longer subject to the impulses and desires of others.
Melio has provided me with the ability to manage my cash flow with elegance and efficiency.
Oh, the delight of adaptability! Imagine a world in which the ever-changing character of payment methods no longer causes us frustration. With Melio by our side, we can embrace the beauty of adaptability, adjusting effortlessly to varying payment amounts and schedules.
Melio provides unlimited monitoring and users, a characteristic that not even the most expensive accounts payable software can match. You will never be required to sign a contract or pay for shipping.
Melio handles tax documentation and offers live support. On the other hand, Melio has several disadvantages. It lacks vendor administration and OCR data entry automation, which may be deal-breakers for larger enterprises.
I would recommend to try Melio Payments.