Looking for the best email marketing service provider? Let’s discuss Moosend vs Convertkit to find the best email marketing tool for your business. Email Marketing is an important aspect of generating new leads and building relationships with your existing customers. Email Marketing provides various additional benefits that other digital marketing services can’t.
The email marketing strategy can help your business to communicate with your audience via email newsletters about your new products and services. Now email marketing is made easy for Businesses, Website Owners, and Professional Bloggers as they get all the features to help them in design and deliver high-performing email campaigns. Emails can be tailored to customer actions so that every communication is relevant to their interest.
Moosend and Convertkit are two best email service providers and recognized worldwide.
Both of them have some common features as well as have few differences. We are going to study them on the various features, advantages, and other aspects like pricing plans and customer care services that will assist you to decide which is the best email platform for you based on your budget and needs.
MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT: OVERVIEW
Moosend was established in the year 2011. Moosend is an email marketing software, which aims to cover the needs of a company which is operating online and can inform its customers through email newsletters. It allows me to customize my messages based on customer actions and requirements. It is a cost-effective email marketing tool as well as it speeds up my messages delivered to clients or customers.
I can easily identify and categorize my subscribers that create profit and satisfy my services and I am sure you will definitely like this amazing feature of Moosend. It is considered as the email automation software as it is an important part of email marketing. It also provides one to one customer service by the finest documentation and support team. Businesses can improve the relevancy of their campaign content. It also gives a free plan to beginner users.
Moosend has numerous customers all over the world including SAP, Duty-Free Shops, as well as many digital marketing agencies. It has tutorial videos for beginners which teach step by step through the first marketing campaign. Grow your email list with a custom sign up forms, segmentation, stunning email newsletter, manage your email campaign with ease.
Convertkit email service provider was founded in January 2013 by the amazing web designer Nathan Barry with unique automation and other extraordinary features with customizable landing pages and easy to scale up, which attract more email subscribers. It offers various design trends, and easy to use. It also offers a free landing page for beginners in their free plans.
You can create landing pages in a few minutes without any help from third-party tools or web designers.
You can easily customize your email messages and send them to different email subscribers. It is a cloud-based software that simplifies your email marketing needs for a large no. of email subscribers. Its interface is quite friendly and straightforward. They have a very helpful blog that contains information describing every step in detail.
Once your user subscribes to your email channel, it will save forever as a user profile.
Convertkit is the best software for creating some simple automation, and it offers 6 different templates to its users for creating automation and hosts a webinar on how your subscribers answer your emails. Grow your audience with sign up forms and landing pages of Convertkit
MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT: FEATURES
Advanced features: Moosend offers many advanced features to its users like click maps, custom fields, attractive templates for automation, real-time statistics, A/B split testing, administrative panel.
Responsive email newsletters: If you don’t have technical skills and want to design email newsletters, then Moosend offers this amazing feature of creating professional look email newsletters. You can design it from scratch according to your requirements from the template’s library.
Workflow Automation: Moosend offers the best feature of Workflow automation. With this feature, the activities which you are doing manually are no more a headache now. Because now email automation software optimizes and streamlines in an accurate manner.
Marketing Challenges: Moosend identifies some of the common challenges and issues faced by marketers usually, and it can easily be solved by Moosend automation.
For example, one of the issues faced by marketers is customers add products in their cart, but leave the website without purchase, then Moosend automation sends a notification to them of the engagement with the company. That notification reminds them of subscription plans with some discounts available.
Email Marketing Analytics: Moosend provides you the email marketing analytics which includes how many email subscribers you get in the month, analytics of marketing campaigns, no. of visitors sign up the forms, etc.
Forms are customizable: You can easily create customized sign-up forms based on the requirements. Some subscribers are looking to rank on Google and some are looking to get more views and likes on Youtube. Sign up forms help you to categorize the users and you can provide information based on their needs.
Broadcast list: Converkit offers an extraordinary feature of creating broadcast lists to its clients. When you write a new blog, when you have to send information about your upcoming webinar, new product launch to your subscribers, you can easily send one message to all the members of the broadcast list.
You do not have to personally send all the messages. With the one-click of a button, every subscriber gets a notification.
Learning Kit: Convertkit offers various live webinars, and documentation for beginners which includes how to create a marketing campaign It provides demo videos that give the information on how to use automation features, and how to start with advanced features.
One type of target audience: You can easily target one type of audience which includes bloggers and Youtubers. Convertkit does not offer e-commerce based features.
As well as it has clear pricing plans.
MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT: USER INTERFACE
Although easy to learn, will take some getting used to as it comes packed with a lot of features. But Moosend provides free training for you to get more assimilated to their software through articles, eBooks, and webinars.
Sometimes you get messed up and may you miss out on some features, but don’t worry, their tutorial videos, and webinars help you out.
Is an easy to use email marketing tool. Their interface is quite user-friendly and straightforward. They have a very helpful blog that contains information describing every step in detail.Convertkit also provides video guides and tutorials on all the features that they have. The ease of creating landing pages and sign up forms is unparalleled. People also feel it is very intuitive and the team comes up with new features catering to the needs of the customers.
Final Verdict: Convertkit is the clear winner. Both the platforms are easy to operate but ConvertKit has a more user-friendly interface. It has less complicated features as compared to Moosend and hence it is the winner.
MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT: INTEGRATIONS
Moosend Integrates with
- Facebook Lead Ads
It does not have an extensive list of integrations.
Convertkit integrates with:
Convertkit also does not integrate much with other applications. But it is integrated with Zapier, so Zapier can integrate 2000+ applications.
Final Verdict: Both the email marketing software does not have an extensive list of integration applications. Therefore it is Tie. Although both the features integrate with Zapier, which can integrate 2000+ applications.
MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
CRM is an approach that helps businesses to define and design improved customer service.
CRM integrates the marketing, sales & customer support services to streamline all processes into one platform. It is focused on customer retention and gaining new customers to
increase sales and thereby, revenue.
Moosend has an eCommerce CRM which can easily increase the conversion rate, and it is a pretty much amazing feature for increasing sales and revenue for an online store. With this feature, you can keep engaging with your contacts, and existing customers, and integrate with various applications like WooCommerce to increase personalization. Moosend’s CRM acts as the central hub for sales and marketing.
Convertkit does not provide better CRM. It only integrates with Shopify for CRM.
Final Verdict: Moosend is the clear winner in this battle. Moosend wins this round of eCommerce CRM because it is another level of automation.
MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT: THE PRICING BATTLE
Moosend has a three-tier pricing system. The purchasing plans vary with the number of
leads and additional features. But what sets them apart is that they have a free forever plan available for start-ups that includes all the basics.
Listed are the available purchasing plans of Moosend:
- Free Pricing Plan: In this package, you can send unlimited emails, and have sign-up forms and subscription forms for your subscribers In this plan, you get analytics and reports of all the subscribers. It is free of cost.
- Pro Pricing Plan: It is the most popular pricing package of Moosend, it costs only $8 per month. It includes customized landing pages, SMTP server, transactional emails, and it also mobile-optimized plan. In this plan, I have sent unlimited marketing campaigns.
- Enterprise Pricing Package: It is the plan which gives you all email marketing features. I like this plan because it is customized, not a fixed-rate plan. This plan gives me all the above features of Free and Pro plans, as well as include Custom Reporting, and Service Level Agreement.
There are also prepaid plans that will let buy email credits so that you won’t have to pay
monthly recurring charges.
Convertkit also has a three-tier pricing system. It also includes a free plan but Premium plans are a bit more costly than Moosend plans. Let’s discuss the Convertkit Pricing packages.
Free Plan: It is a totally free plan. It includes the following features:
- Unlimited landing pages and forms
- You can manage up to 1000 subscribers.
- Send email broadcasts.
- It also gives you a customizable domain.
Creator Pricing Plan:
- It includes all the features of the free plan as well as it gives you premium support, automated funnels, and integration applications like Shopify, Zapier, WooCommerce and many more.
- Before starting this plan, I opted for a 14-days free trial which gives me a basic understanding of all the advanced features. You can cancel this plan anytime if it is not suitable for you.
- This plan costs $49 per month
Creator Pro Pricing Plan:
- This plan costs you $59 for a month.
- It gives you priority support among all the pricing plans of ConvertKit.
- Redirect links in email broadcasting and Facebook Custom audiences.
All plans have a 14-day free trial. You can upgrade or downgrade your plans at any time.
FINAL VERDICT: The pricing plans of Moosend and Convertkit are cost-effective, but you cannot choose both the email marketing software. Therefore, we can conclude that Moosend is the clear winner. For me, It is undoubtedly the more affordable option and hence wins this round.
MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT: CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Moosend offers online customer support and resolves all queries of their clients. They have a high reputation value in the market and take the utmost care of their customers and provide impeccable customer service. They provide video tutorials for beginners. They give responses to all the users via email, chat, live support. Their live chat support is quickly responsive. Their tutorials are available in multiple languages like Spanish, French, Portuguese & Dutch, apart from English.
Convertkit has super amazing features. Multiple reviews online have proved their support system to be very satisfactory. There are hundreds of articles in their knowledge base that you can browse through. Listed are the various kinds of support Convertkit provides for their clients:
- Responsive emails
- Business hours live chat
- Online community forums
- Top-notch customer care service.
FINAL VERDICT: Customer support is one thing that helps make your impression and keep it on even after they avail of your services. A loyal customer is a satisfied customer. I personally like Convertkit customer services, because it is much more active and friendly and timely support.
MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT: DELIVERABILITY
With theMoosend, you can increase the deliverability of your emails. It makes sure that your emails don’t fall in spam folders. You must know that if your emails do not reach your clients on time and they don’t receive them in the first place, then email marketing is of no use. Emails in spam folders do not notify your email subscribers.
Convertkit has a deliverability rate of 99%. It makes me sure that all my emails are simply designed, not looks like promotional emails that are generally placed in spam folders.
SPF and DKIM verifications are done by ConvertKit.
Final Verdict In this battle, both the email marketing software performed well. Both are equal winners of this round.
MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT: PROS
- Report generator. Moosend provides a comprehensive report for every campaign that is also easy to understand.
- I like Moosend personally because it always notifies me whether my email subscriber reads my message or not.
- Outstanding Customer support service.
- Customer reviews are good enough.
- Next-level features. Utilize a bunch of advanced features like customized landing pages and priority support in the Enterprise plan.
- A/B Testing feature is super amazing.
- Clear and affordable Pricing details and free forever plan is available for beginners.
- Professional and straightforward tool and provides the best deliverability rates.
- Flexible in terms of landing pages and sign-up forms.
- A great email marketing software for beginners.
- Live Chat support.
- Responsive email newsletters.
- Live chat during business hours is supported and their dedicated team provides all the answers to your queries.
- Convertkit is very easy to use because it has very simple features.
- Free plan and 14 days of free trial in premium pricing plans.
- Convertkit is renowned for its marketing campaigns.
- Convertkit always updates its features on time.
- A wide set of audiences and users as well, which shows the brand is trustworthy.
- You can select your audience target for the recipient before composing a mail, and I always add filters for advanced targeting.
MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT: CONS
- Limited templates. Although they provide a free version, the templates included in it are inadequate.
- It is not mobile optimized in a free forever plan.
- Customized landing pages are only available in premium plans.
- No integration with Google Pay and Apple pay, which sometimes leads to high cart abandonment, and fewer integrations available.
- The additional features do make it more complicated to learn.
- They did not specify what kind of industries they usually support.
- Analytics capabilities are less.
- Missing a few integrations.
- It is a bit costly for beginners.
- CRM is not good enough.
- Not able to manage high traffic.
- Customization templates are limited.
- Premium Support and Integrations are only supported in premium pricing plans.
- A/B testing feature is limited which is another downside.
- Do not offer many advanced features for large businesses.
- Tracking and analytical reports are limited and do not give a clear understanding.
- Organizing subscribers is confusing and messy for beginners.
👉Do I need to add any DNS records to start sending with ConvertKit?
Typically, no. However, if you use DMARC, you’ll need to set up a verified sending domain in order for your emails to be delivered.
👉Which is easier to use – Moosend or ConvertKit?
Both software is easy to operate, but people find ConvertKit easier to use because its features are more organized.
👉Which of these two are more reliable email marketing software?
Well, Both this software is reliable and accurate. Multiple reviews online are an example of the reliability and accuracy of these platforms.
Moosend Customer Review
Convertkit Customer Review
- Convertkit Vs Drip 2021 | Which One Is Best & Why? (#1 Reason
- Omnisend Shopify Tutorial: (Smart Email Marketing For Shopify)
- MailerLite Email Review With Discount Coupon 30% Off (Verified)
- List of Top 11 Best Email Marketing Service Providers Under $29 2021
- Omnisend Vs Constant Contact Vs ActiveCampaign Comparison
Conclusion: MOOSEND VS CONVERTKIT 2021
After discussing the features of both Moosend and Convertkit, we got to know that both have their own pros and cons. They give their users a great user-friendly experience and you can get used to these tools in just days.
If asked to choose one,Moosend is the best email marketing software. And Moosend wins the battle with Convertkit by taking home most of the rounds. The price is comparatively low and its premium plans are affordable for newbies. Moosend and Convertkit both the platforms provided a free plan to its users. If you are still undecided or confused, then first go with the free plans of both software.
Moosend is a flexible and affordable autoresponder for eCommerce businesses.