In the modern realities, it is crucial to have a credible tool for screen recording as many cyber challenges can affect your private data. There are many options to choose from on the Internet, and in this article, we will try to show both positive and negative features of a popular Movavi screen recorder to help you make the right choice.
Movavi is a user-friendly software producing tools for video editing, multimedia converting, photo processing, and screen recording in 200 world countries. Move on, and we’ll show you more.
What Is a Screen Video Recorder by Movavi?
Movavi Screen Recorder is a program for Mac and Windows that allows people to capture important images from their screen, saving them in any video format, such as MP4, MP3, JPG, AVI, MKV, MOV, BMP, and GIF. With Movavi, you can record whatever you want, from an online video to a private video chat. As a result, it’s possible to have a high-quality video at a speed of up to 60 frames per second. This screen recording tool enables users to benefit from a plethora of advanced features, such as:
- Screencasts creation: to record screen and audio separately or simultaneously, you just need a microphone, a webcam, and system sounds.
- Recording schedule: you need to choose the date and time of the video recording and even set its time limit.
- Keystrokes and mouse images: you can set up the mouse and keyboard display in the recording.
- Videos with your drawings: if you need to accompany your video with important drawings, use Movavi tools and draw while recording to save your time and make the video more captivating.
- Audio recording: you may record sound separately from the video recording if needed.
- Webcam capturing: use this feature to capture the webcam output without a screen image.
How to Use Movavi Screen Recording Software?
First of all, in this review of Movavi Screen Recorder, it should be mentioned that this tool is extremely easy to use and has an uncomplicated interface so that any person can record their screen without any troubles. Consider that it can only be used on Windows or Mac desktop and the Linux version isn’t currently available. For starters, download a free version and use the trial period to see whether you’re comfortable with this program.
Take into account that you should download the software only from the official Movavi website. After installing it on the computer, you can either benefit from the trial period or unlock the advanced features by buying the full version.
In order to start working, you need to launch the program and choose the capture area on your screen. Adjust the recording settings such as system sound, microphone audio, webcam video, video effects, and online drawing. When everything is ready you may start recording by hitting the REC button. Basic video editing tools enable people to crop and cut the output. Then you can save the file in any convenient format.
There is also an option of taking and editing screenshots with the help of the software. You should press a camera icon, choose the needed area on your screen and take the photo. It’s possible to add text, shapes, arrows and save the image on your desktop.
Table of Contents
Movavi Screen Recorder Pros and Cons
The screen video recorder by Movavi has many advantageous aspects which worth your attention but at the same time its minuses must be considered before usage.
Pros of Movavi Screen Recorder
- user-friendly interface and high speed of operation accomplishment
- convenient recording tool for both home and office
- cost-efficient in comparison to other screen recording software
- supports instant editing of screenshots
- disposes of multiple export options
- supports separate system and microphone audio recording
- scheduled recordings and automatic shutdown
- video editing and online drawing option
Cons of Movavi Screen Recorder
- It can be used on Mac and Windows
- It’s not mobile-friendly, and you won’t be able to use it via your Android, iPhone, iPad
- Many features are available exclusively in the paid version
- With a free version, your videos will have a watermark
- It lacks many advanced tools for video editing
- The program and previously recorded videos are not connected directly
Movavi Screen Recorder Plans
By buying a full program version, you can choose between personal and business licenses. The difference is that a business license has fewer versions to choose from and is a bit more expensive than the one for personal use. Their functionality is identical, but a business license allows you to legitimately benefit from the tool in the commercial environment.
Personal 1-Year License
Let’s consider what you’ll get with a personal license. A 1-year subscription allows you to take advantage of all the program features for a year and:
- record screen: apps, live streams, webinars
- grab sound
- capture webcam output
- have unlimited recording time
Personal Lifetime License
- With a lifetime personal license, you will benefit from identical functionalities but for an unlimited period.
Video Suite is a special offer that enables users to record their screens and dispose of a digital media creation pack: screen recorder, video editor, video converter, split movie, media player, and DVD & Blu-Ray burner.
A business license offers users similar functions, and permits you to use the software in the company while providing a discount if you buy five licenses or more. Its minor updates are free of charge, and you get round-the-clock payment and software support.
More Reviews on Website Builder:
- Webnode Review 2023
- Weblium Review 2023
- Strikingly Website Builder Review 2023
- PageCloud Website Builder Review 2023
- GoDaddy Website Builder Review 2023
- UCraft Review 2023
- VMware Workstation 16 Pro Review 2023
- VMware Fusion Review 2023
- 4+ Best ItproTv Alternatives & Competitors 2023
- VMware Discount Coupon Codes 2023
- VMWare Black Friday Discount 2023
Conclusion : Movavi Screen Recorder Review
In this Movavi Screen Recorder review, we found out that this easy-to-use software is worth the attention of both home and office users seeking a credible recording tool. It allows people to record video and audio and enhance the output using different software features. Moreover, it is great for taking and processing screenshots with the possibility to share them directly on social media. With Movavi Screen Recorder, you can easily create screencasts using webcam footage and a voice-over.
Consider that you won’t get advanced video editing features with the free version. An advanced subscription may require you to buy additional settings for video improvements and updates.
Summing up, this software by Movavi should find its place on your computer. It is an indispensable tool for every Internet user, regardless of age and education keeping pace with modern trends and seeks the improvement of communication, entertainment, and work.