A typical website requires a basic set up platform, domain name, hosting and customizations. Once you’ve set up these things, it’s your choice to make it a blog or an online store. Now if you choose to create an online store of your own, then you will need to find reliable Dropshippers that supply the exact products you want to sell through your store.
For those who don’t know what the term exactly means, a “Dropshipper” is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers the necessary customer orders and corresponding shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler. These people or businesses then ship the goods directly to the customer.
Importance of Dropshippers
Dropshippers are simply the sources from which any online store gets branded and licensed pop-culture merchandise such as Harry Potter, Star Wars or Marvel branded products. Selling licensed versions of such merchandise requires any suppliers and businesses to have legal access.
Starting your own store through dropshipping is one of the most accessible ways to start an ecommerce business quickly and inexpensively. Plus Dropshippers provide the legal access to the stores and suppliers to sell licensed merchandise.
Selling branded merchandise to customers becomes difficult due to strict licensing laws and policies. Dropshipping simply ensures that ecommerce businesses will have access to all these popular and branded licensed products, legally, so they can sell them to their customers.
One of the fastest growing e-commerce platforms in the market today, Shopify, has the aid of MXED as the dropshipping source, which is what I am going to talk about Mxed APP Review.
What is MXED?
MXED is a dropshipping solution for ecommerce entrepreneurs who are not being able to sell pop-culture and branded merchandise to their customers due to strict licensing laws and policies. The app was designed after collaboration between Bioworld and Oakland based dropship platform company Hingeto.
Traditionally popular movie, TV and video game franchises were typically very selective of which businesses could sell their products, as a result of which it has been very difficult for ecommerce businesses to legally acquire licensed and branded merchandise to sell to their own customers.
Shopify is a Canadian e-commerce platform that helps online stores sell products and merchandise to customers. What MXED does is that it provides a huge and diverse selection of official merchandise from familiar and popular movie, TV and video game franchises that Shopify store owners can easily sell directly from their ecommerce stores and then dropship the stuff straight to their customers.
MXED allows you to quickly and easily sell officially licensed pop-culture products and branded merchandise within your Shopify store.
How does MXED work?
MXED operates like any other dropship supplier.
- You add their products to your store.
- Your customers purchase the products
- Your customer’s orders automatically forward to MXED.
- MXED fulfils and ships the orders directly to your customers.
MXED are known globally for the product selection they’re able to provide to e-commerce businesses. No other dropship suppliers in the market as of now offer a selection of officially licensed pop-culture merchandise, and that’s what sets MXED apart. This is one major quality that gives MXED an edge over other dropshipping platforms.
Altogether, MXED has a powerful combination of great products and a reliable fulfilment service so all Shopify stores could integrate with their service and sell exclusive products to their own customers.
MXED: Highlight features
- Wide selection of official merchandise
The popular franchises that MXED stocks include are as follows:
- Lucas Films
- Warner Bros.
AND MANY MORE!
- Zero Inventory
As mentioned earlier, MXED app was designed after collaboration between Bioworld and the Hingeto dropship platform. Bioworld is known as a leading supplier of licensed pop-culture accessories and apparel, while Hingeto is a Y-Combinator dropship platform.
Services from the Hingeto dropship, ensures that you don’t have to worry about handling inventory ever. This used to be a huge barrier that has been tackled for ecommerce businesses that don’t have the time or the funds to handle bulk inventory.
This allows businesses to leave the inventory management logistics up to the experts, thus making it much easier for businesses to manage other aspects of their store.
- AUTOMATIC DROPSHIP FULFILLMENT
The MXED team can immediately start picking and packing the orders and will ship them directly to your customers within 3-5 business days when orders are received automatically through the app.
This implies that there is no need for any input or direction on your part. MXED handles all the shipping and logistics on their end quickly and automatically.
- EASY SHOPIFY APP INTEGRATION
You can add products quickly, literally in just a matter of clicks, and communicate orders between your customers and MXED efficiently once you integrate the MXED app directly with your Shopify store. The entire system is all automated.
You can run your dropshipping business smoothly, automatically and seamlessly as MXED integration with your Shopify store ensures less room for lost orders, miscommunication and human error.
- AUTOMATIC PRICING & INVENTORY UPDATES
MXED automatically updates their product inventory and pricing so you’re always in-the-know when products are or are not available, and you’re constantly aware of any price changes or updates so your profits will never be compromised.
MXED: Major Benefits
- Every ecommerce business entrepreneur that uses MXED has the perfect tools to curate products from their wide selection of accessories just at their fingertips. Be it any branded apparel from popular movies, TV shows or video games and add them to their stores with only a few clicks.
- The integration of MXED app with your Shopify store is very simple and quick. Once you have selected, sold and marketed your preferred products to your customers, MXED handles everything else from shipping, logistics, inventory management and manufacturing.
- Whether it be t-shirts, hats, backpacks, etc. MXED provides just the enough choice for you to kit your store out with as much or as little product as you want.
- There’s no limit to the amount or types of product you can sell in your own store.
- MXED provides a wide range of products to choose from. You need to focus on only 2 things. Narrow down the products and curate them to fit brand and your target market’s interests.
MXED: Quick Pros & Cons
- Products provided by a leading supplier of officially licensed pop-culture merchandise
- Sell official merchandise legally without infringing on registered trademarks
- Dropshipping business model makes it accessible for all businesses
- Wide selection of product inventory
- MXED app integrates directly with Shopify
- No shipping, fulfillment or logistics required
- No inventory management
- MXED automatically receives orders through the app and can begin fulfilling the order
- Automatic pricing and inventory updates
- Only integrates with the Shopify ecommerce platform.
- Their products are only available through dropshipping, no wholesaling or manufacturing.
- The dropshipping business model often results in slimmer profit margins.
Plans & Pricing
MXED offers customers to choose from 3 different plans according to their requirements. Each of these plans is priced differently on the basis of the features and services they offer.
Price: $0 per month
- 10 Products
- 20 orders per month
Price: $49 per month
- 250 Products
- 500 orders per month
Price: $99 per month
- 500 Products
- Unlimited orders
- Early access to new features
- Multiple Users & Messaging
The good thing is that all of these three plans offer a limited free trial, in case you are not sure if you should spend your money on it. Visit their official website www.mxedapp.com for more information regarding their services, plans, features, prices and more.
Recommeded & Helpful :
MY SAY: MXED REVIEW Double Your Shopify Sales with Officially Licensed Products
MXED app is indeed a major breakthrough for e-commerce business owners who have always wanted but struggled to sell official and branded pop-culture merchandise from the likes of Harry Potter, Marvel and Star Wars franchises, and more, due to lack of legal access
It effectively ensures that ecommerce businesses sell licensed merchandise legally in an accessible without the risk of purchasing, handling and managing inventory.
Today MXED is the first service of its kind that is accessible to all Shopify store owners. As a result of promising services and features, it has become the leading platform for entrepreneurs to search, find and sell officially licensed pop-culture merchandise.
If you own a business or online store that is interested in pop-culture merchandise from popular franchises, or if you’ve always been interested in selling these kinds of products in your own e-commerce store, then MXED is the “Go to” solution for you.
if you really enjoyed this post please share this post to your friends so they learn something new and grow in digital marketing. Your valuable comments are oxygen for me.
SHARING IS ♥️