Hi! If you are looking for the Naruto Quotes, then you are in the perfect place.
In the village of Konohagakure, ninjas reign supreme. These masked warriors are revered for their strength, stealth, and cunning. And in the village of Konoha, there is one ninja who is more revered than any other: Naruto Uzumaki.
Fans of the popular manga and anime series, Naruto, will be excited to know that a new game is set to release in Fall 2017. Titled ‘Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker,’ the game will allow players to battle each other online in 4-on-4 team matches.
The series begins with Part I, which established the characters and their world, followed by Part II, which chronicles their adventures as teenagers.
Naruto was first published in English by Viz Media in North America as individual chapters in their anthology magazine Shonen Jump starting with the January 2003 issue.
In 2005, Viz began collecting these chapters in graphic novels (tankobon volumes), with one released every two months.
Viz Media released the first volume of Naruto on March 7, 2003, and the series has been released in over 80 countries.
40+ Of The Greatest Naruto Quotes That Are Inspiring
1. “If you don’t like the hand that fate’s dealt you with, fight for a new one.” – Naruto
2. “I’m not gonna run away, I’ll never go back on my word! That’s my nindo: my ninja way.” – Naruto
3. “Growth occurs when one goes beyond one’s limits. Realizing that is also part of training.” – Itachi Uchiha
4. “A smile is the easiest way out of a difficult situation.” – Sakura Haruno
5. “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.” – Naruto Uzumaki
6. “Never give up without even trying. Do what you can, no matter how small the effect it may have!” – Onoki
7. “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
8. “Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.” – Jiraiya
9. “When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become as strong as they can be.” – Naruto
10. “Every one of us must do what’s in their power! If we’re going to die anyway, then it’s better to die fighting than to do nothing!” – Sakura Haruno
11. “Somebody told me I’m a failure, I’ll prove them wrong.” – Naruto
12. “Failing doesn’t give you a reason to give up, as long as you believe.” – Naruto
13. “Don’t underestimate me! I don’t quit and I don’t run.” – Naruto
14. “My friends were the first to accept me for who I am.” – Naruto
15. “The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.” – Obito Uchiha
16. “I couldn’t understand what a parent’s love was like because you guys were never there, so I could only guess. But now I know, I live because you and Dad gave your lives for me and filled me up with love before the Nine-Tails was inside me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I’m glad I ended up being your son!” – Naruto
17. “Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones!” – Itachi Uchiha
18. “I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you.” – Naruto Uzumaki
Here at bloggersideas, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Naruto quotes then why not take a look at these Jessie James Quotes or Inspirational Quotes From Dav Pilkey too?
19. “Because they saved me from me, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They’re my friends.” – Naruto Uzumaki
20. “A place where someone still thinks about you is a place you can call home.” – Jiraiya
21. “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara Uchiha
22. “If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.” – Nagato
23. “Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.” – Naruto
24. “It is only through the eyes of others that our lives have any meaning.” – Haku
25. “I care more about others than I do myself, and I won’t let anyone hurt them.” – Naruto
26. “Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves.” – Naruto
27. “It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.” – Naruto
28. “Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better-called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation.” – Itachi Uchiha
29. “When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you.” – Jiraiya
30. “A person grows up when he’s able to overcome hardships. Protection is important, but there are some things that a person must learn on his own.” – Jiraiya
31. “While you’re alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.” – Naruto
32. “The things that are most important aren’t written in books. You have to learn them by experiencing them yourself.” – Sakura Haruno
33. “Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.” – Shino Aburame
34. “Even if it’s been a while, you should remember your comrade’s faces. Why? Because otherwise, you will hurt their feelings when they call out to you.” – Shino Aburame
35. “It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something unless they lose it.” – Orochimaru
36. “People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist in legend.” – Naruto Uzumaki
37. “Listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim. You can whimper all day long for all I care, you’re nothing but a coward.” – Naruto
38. “Once you question your own belief it’s over.” – Naruto
39. “When you give up, your dreams and everything else they’re gone.” – Naruto
40. “The ones who aren’t able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.” – Itachi Uchiha
Naruto In Media:
- comic book- Naruto Fan Removes The Filler From The Anime Series
- sportskeeda- 10 times kind characters proved to be ruthless in Naruto’
- sportskeeda- 10 most unexpected Naruto team-ups, ranked
- Inspirational Quotes From Dav Pilkey
- Best Motivational Speakers In The World
- Raquel Welch Quotes
- Best John Malkovich Quotes
- Scott Speedman Quotes
- Erin Burnett Quotes
Conclusion: Naruto Quotes 2023
It’s said that wisdom comes with age, and it seems that this is especially true in the world of anime. With a history spanning over two decades, there’s no shortage of inspiring quotes from beloved characters in the Naruto franchise.
In conclusion, these are some of the best naruto quotes that can help you in your life.
As you can see, they teach about different aspects of life and can be used as a source of inspiration for you. If you are looking for more motivation in your life, then look no further than these powerful naruto quotes.