If you are an affiliate marketer or have just started from your full-time job to the affiliate marketing industry, then you must be in search of some affiliate programs for better income.
A better affiliate marketing program is the one that offers better returns and better commission payouts including other factors such as minimum payout, cookie length, and coverage systems for following your referrals.
I have been in lieu of various affiliate and referral programs as an Affiliate marketer and recently, I have found PartnerStack to be a great platform for growing the revenue.
PartneStack or previously known as the GrowSumo is one of the best Affiliate Marketplaces which connects the brands with the publishers. I have given a detailed review of PartnerStack below.
PartnerStack Review 2022 (formerly GrowSumo)
PartnerStack (formerly GrowSumo) is one of the most reputed Affiliate marketplaces for the SAAS Products and the growing companies in recent years. It connects the brands with the publishers/affiliates enabling them to grow their brands.
The software enables the founders and the marketers to train, engage and recruit and also reward their customer helping them to promote their brand. It works well with all the affiliate programs and creates a fully customized no management influencer program
If you are a company, you just need to promote your brand with the customers and PaartnerStack takes the onboarding creating the present campaigns and creating more awareness.
PartnerStacks is a trustworthy marketplace and has been used by brands such as Evernote, Crowdfire, and Freshbooks as well.
- Smart Segments
Create the segmentation for the customers and the partners. It lets you drill down and look which partner is bringing down more conversion to you.
Identify and create filters for the partners based on their performance as well as how they are performing with a specific program.
You can also experiment with the segment-specific rewards and messaging as well as other factors that can really help you to get better.
- Tracking & Analytics
If you are running an Affiliate program, then it’s vital that you track and analyze your affiliate programs. PartnerStack keeps track of your dashboard and tracks the analytics that is important for the success.
PartnerStack gives you live activity updates of your program and track each individual partner’s link as well. You can get it exported to CSV to show it to your clients if any.
The dashboard can be customized and you can set the parameters or the metrics for you that matter the most.
- Auto-generated Partner profile
Before you proceed, you should know well about your partners’ social media performance or how it performs as a partner.
PartnerStack auto generates the profile of your partner for you so that you can track his history. With PartnerStack, you can provide the content for your partner to share and brand them for your program. You can also look out that where your partners are sharing their program.
Offer your customers the specific pages to push their referrals and also control messaging for them using single dashboard.
- Email Campaign Editor
Create email campaigns for your customer and start driving your sales with the automated email campaigns. The automated email campaign editor is fully customizable and tracks and automate your individual email to each of the customers.
Whether you are sending a check in or the welcome messages to the customers, you can do all that using the message tab. In the message tab, you can easily edit the campaigns for automation.
With PartnerStack, you can track the specific actions that your customers take and manage your replies using the single message tab. After creating the messages, launch it in minutes.
- Customer Tracking
This is one of the best features that I have seen in any of the affiliate marketplaces. You can have a look at what is bringing the sales and where it is come from.
You can track your partners as well as the customer’s activity in the meantime. You can easily track the links and look up where it is being shared. Easily track your partner’s global reach and reach them with a live map.
You can look up and locate that which links are driving most sales and where.
Do you want to reward your partners for participating in an offline event? You would definitely want to keep good partners stick to you.
You partners can get rewarded about speaking your company using the blog posts or the social media. Track the partner performance using the customer’s dashboard and live track their activities as to where It is being shared. Reward your partners accordingly.
- Promotional Offers and Campaigns
Set up the timed campaigns for your partners and promote the product s using the timed campaigns. Track each activity using the dashboard and reward them accordingly.
Design your custom program sign up page and upload your logo, choose your color or even set up your own programs and start inviting your partners.
PartnerStack integrates seamlessly with many platforms such as the payment gateways or the CRM.
- Stripe (payment gateway)
- HubSpot (CRM)
- Salesforce (CRM)
- PayPal (Payment gateway)
How to Start with GrowSumo?
Start by creating your account with the PartnerStack referral program. You can try a demo or sign up and start your campaign.
- Create your GrowSumo Account
- After the account creation, go to the PartnerStack marketplace and look for the products that you want to promote as a partner.
- You will be displayed with a number of brands after logging in. The marketplace has got the number of products to promote. Select the product that you want to promote and join their affiliate program.
- After joining the program, go to the dashboard and on the left-hand side, go the link to access your unique referral links.
- You can also grab marketing material by clicking on the Assets section. The assets section has got the marketing ideas which are not present in other dashboards.
- In the payouts section of the dashboard, you can get your commission payouts by using the PayPal and keep an eye on the status of each payout.
The dashboard is a navigable one and really easy to manage with all the features onboard. The payout is, however, is not automatic and you have to ask for it. The minimum payout is $25.
PartnerStack offers the Free Demo for the affiliate marketers. It doesn’t offer a free trial but you can start by using the Free Demo.
- $500 per month
- 15$ fee on partner payouts
- Support Marketing Partners
- Branded Program Sign up page
- Automated Partner Onboarding
- Automated Emails and Campaigns
- Individual Partner Program
- Automated Partner Payouts
- Tracking & Payment Gateways
Pro (Includes all Lite features)
- $800 per month
- 15$ fee on partner payouts
- Support Marketing & referral partners
- Partner Segmentation
- LMS Integrations
- Custom Partner Agreements
- Fraud Detection
- Lead forms with CRM Integrations
- Employee level attribution
- Group Specific Invoices
- Program Migration
- Phone-based support
- CRM Integrations
Enterprise (Includes all features of Lite and Pro)
- Custom Pricing
- Custom fee on payouts
- Support Resellers
- Partner Application Management
- Wholesale Orders and License Management
- PO Specific Invoicing
- Customizations Available
- Custom CRM Integrations
Pros and Cons of PartnerStack
- Out-of-the-box programs: Start your affiliate marketing campaigns with the most amazing referral programs. It gives everything that you need to do create the partnerships.
- Centralized Dashboard: The dashboard is a really intuitive one. It consists of the most centralized features with links, assets, payouts and other features. Support all of your channels: advocates, affiliates, ambassadors, resellers, referral partnerships, and more.
- Integration: PartnerStack integrates seamlessly with the tools that are set up quickly and easily with quick setup.
- Payouts: The payout program is quite reliable. The company gives the PartnerStack for the promotions and PartnerStack pays the partner for the compliance.
- Marketing tools: The reason why I love PartnerStack is that it offers various marketing tools to you. As a partner, you can promote the brands using the sales and marketing tools as well.
- Easy Tracking: Track the sales and drive your customers promoting the brand. The companies can also look up if the partner is driving more sales or using better content.
- They can do a lot better in terms of getting the brands on board.
- A lot of brands become inactive which could be because of the lack of publishers.
The Verdict: PartnerStack Review
GrowSumo will help you grow your website in affiliate marketing with monetization and even for those who want to grow their businesses. It is a beneficial deal for both of the publishers as well as the companies.
It integrates well with various useful platforms such as Stripe, Paypal, Zapier, and Hubspot. You can send the automated email and edit it at once.
Now it is over to you to decide what to do with your website monetization. Grab the GrowSumo coupons here and remember to apply it during the checkout process.
If you have used PartnerStack earlier, share your feedback with us in the comments box.