Are you looking for Pazu Tidal Music Converter Review, This article is for you
You love listening to music on Tidal, but you don’t always have an internet connection. Tidal is a great service, but it’s not perfect. One of the biggest problems is that you can’t listen to your music offline.
Pazu TIDAL Songs Converter for Mac & Windows allows you to download and convert Tidal music for playing on any device. Using Pazu TIDAL Music Converter for Mac & Windows, you can convert songs, albums, and playlists into M4A, WAV, AAC, MP3, FLAC, and AIFF.
Best of all, the songs have their original audio quality and ID3 tags! So, let’s review Pazu TIDAL Music Converter in detail here.
Table of Contents
What Is Pazu TIDAL Music Converter?
Pazu TIDAL Songs Converter for Mac & Windows allows you to download and convert Tidal music for playing on any device. Using Pazu TIDAL Music Converter for Mac & Windows, you can convert songs, albums, and playlists into M4A, WAV, AAC, MP3, FLAC, and AIFF. Best of all, the songs have their original audio quality and ID3 tags!
Other advantages include a built-in online player, a multilingual interface, and a long list of supported file formats, so you may convert tunes for almost any device.
How To use Pazu TIDAL Music Converter?
You can download TIDAL songs in multiple formats. Below is the way to download and use Pazu TIDAL Music Converter easily.
- Launch: Log in to your TIDAL account after installing and launching the software.
- Output settings: Select the output format you want by clicking the Settings icon in the upper right corner. The output quality, the output folder, and the output file name can also be customized according to your preference.
- Convert: The TIDAL music will immediately begin saving to your local computer once you click the Convert button on Pazu TIDAL Converter.
Pazu Tidal Music Converter Prices
You can download the trial version for free to see if the tool is worth purchasing. The converter works flawlessly on both Mac and Windows machines. There are two subscription options: annual and monthly.
Both plans guarantee a complete refund within 30 days if you believe the converter cannot meet your needs. The monthly plan includes free updates and technical assistance and costs $ 9.95, while the yearly subscription costs $ 59.95. You may also buy a lifetime license for $129 and keep the program indefinitely.
Benefits of Pazu Tidal Music Converter
- Save ID3 tags: TIDAL songs are available for download with intact ID3 tags and metadata including title, album, artist, album art, genre, etc.
- Rename TIDAL songs: You can batch rename song titles using any combination of Track Number, Playlist Index, Artist, Title, or Album.
- Organize playlist: The songs can be arranged by Artist, Artist/Album, Album, or Album/Artist.
- Batch Music Conversion: Any playlist or album on TIDAL can be converted to the format of your choice.
- Built-in TIDAL web player: Its interface includes a TIDAL web player that allows you to choose music easily.
- Multilingual User Interface: Multi-language support is provided by TIDAL Music Converter: English, Deutsch, Espa*ol, French, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
Pros & Cons: Pazu Tidal Music Converter
FAQ Pazu Tidal Music Converter
What’s the difference between trial version and registered version?
The trial version offers the full functionality of a registered version. The difference is that the free trial version is only for 30 days and allows you to convert the first 3 minutes of each TIDAL track.
What are the system requirements of Pazu TIDAL Converter?
Pazu TIDAL Converter is available on Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 (32 bit & 64 bit) and Mac OS X 10.12 or higher.
Can I use the software on two or more computers?
It depends on your license type. The yearly and monthly licenses allow you to register on one computer. You can register on two computers with the lifetime license.
Does Pazu TIDAL Converter support any output formats?
Pazu TIDAL Converter allows you to download any TIDAL songs to M4A, MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF.
- Pazu Disney+ Video Downloader Review: Do Disney Plus Downloads Work?
- Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader Review (Pros & Cons)
- Pazu Apple Music Converter Review: Which Apple Music Converter Is Best?
- Pazu Spotify Music Converter Review: Is It Worth It?
Conclusion: Pazu Tidal Music Converter Review
Pazu Tidal Music Converter is a one-click solution for downloading and converting music. I enjoy how the program has a simple UI and a plethora of handy functions for easily exporting music to your device.
The best feature of this product is that it allows music fans to download their favorite tunes while keeping the original audio quality.