- Quick and Easy Reports
- Fast Scanning Process
- Dependable Expert Service
- Scalable and Optimizable Advertising
- Use of Big Data and AI Technologies
- Sends Weekly Reports
- Fully automated amazon advertising optimization in 1 click
- Comes with automated harvesting of search-terms and negative keywords
- Automated features need improvements
Are best PPC scanner tool for Amazon ? In this post I will do Profit Whales review which is advanced PPC scanner tool for Amazon.
You might often face difficulty finding the right keyword for your Amazon business. It is really hard to find the right keyword to rank your product in the search query. We have reviewed a number of tools in the past about the Amazon Monitoring and the tools for finding the keywords.
Profit Whales Review 2021: Is It Worth Trying?
Profit Whales is an amazing software that specializes in Sponsored Ads, Amazon Marketing Services for Amazon sellers. Started as the Digital Marketing Agency, Profit Whales created its own software for creating effective advertising for the Amazon sellers.
Not just the Amazon business, the company aims at creating successful business campaigns including the promotion and advertising of your business. Profit Whales uses its AI and Big Data technology to make it even more scalable.
Features & Benefits Of Profit Whales:
Profit Whales helps you find a lot of mistakes for your Amazon marketing campaigns. Profit Whales comes up with this amazing feature called PPC Scanner which completely scans your Amazon campaign and lists out the mistakes.
The company has released the first version of the PPC Scanner which already is really worth. Here is what you can find here:
Finding Duplicate Keywords
Profit Whales finds duplicate keywords among the existing keywords for the selected product. Why do we consider this as a mistake?
Profit Whales finds duplicate keywords among the existing keywords for the selected product. If you are using duplicates in your campaigns, you are competing against yourself, and you can’t get the precise data for the keyword.
Thus, it saves you a lot of money by finding the right keyword and listing out the mistakes. The best part is that its AI rich software detects not only the same keywords but the keywords that Amazon recognizes as duplicates.
PPC Scanner finds bad-performing keywords like
Profit Whales effectively finds the keywords with big ACoS (Advertising Cost of Sale) , more significant than your Target ACoS by calculating your Target ACoS based on your product Net Margin.
ACoS is the ratio of the ad spends to the target sales. Amazon ACoS helps you find the profitability for your business.
What if you are getting a lot of clicks and views and still no sales. That’s frustrating!!
With this tool, you can also be able to find the keywords with a lot of clicks and no sales. Profit Whales calculate your Target Clicks based on your product conversion rate and your PPC statistic for a selected product.
Poor Semantic Core
It determines the overall quality of the keywords used in campaigns. It solves answers to various questions.
– Do you use your brand name in advertising?
– Do you use enough long-tail keywords?
– Do you use enough keywords to scale your business(maybe you are using only 20 keywords for the product)?
– Do you use negative keywords for Auto/broad/phrase campaigns?
Well! This software shows if you have good-performing customer search-terms that you are not using in your PPC campaigns and suggests you the best terms to optimize your PPC campaign.
Overall, it solves the problem for finding the negative keywords, finding the Brand Keywords mistakes and also if you are using the right long-tail keywords.
- Strategy Based Algorithm
There are five Amazon FBA advertising goals to choose from Profit Whales. Choose any strategy based algorithm, you will definitely get your desired results. Once your business starts growing then you can set more goals. Select the strategy that suits your business and automate your whole Pay Per Click advertising on Amazon then see how fast your business is going to evolve.
After automating the PPC advertising, all you have to do is sit and enjoy the changes that the software performed. You can see all the changes in the Reporting Tool offered by Profit Whales. This tool shows you every change made by the algorithm and the reason for the change.
- Amazon Analytics Tool
Everybody wants a better result. That’s why Profit Whales is providing Analytics tools so you can watch your metrics and data. There are more than 20 metrics that help you understand your business from a different perspective. This way you can make better and profitable decisions.
- Day-Parting Tool
This is an amazing feature of Profit Whales. It allows you to see the time of day when your campaign gains profit and when it goes out of budget. You can also see which hour or day drives most of the sales. This feature will help you set your PPC campaign to catch more attention during these hours.
. Product Advertising Attribute or PAT is a new and powerful way to target manual Amazon sponsored product campaigns.
It allows the sellers to target ads by either ASIN or categories (brands, prices, and ratings.)
This amazing PPC Scanner displays if you are using Product Advertising Attribute campaigns to target specific ASIN’s and categories
As per the company, they are currently managing over 1mn in Amazon monthly ad spent and this type of advertising campaign is working awesome now!
Keywords Harvesting are really an important part of SEO. It helps you find the keywords that are valuable and SEO rich and friendly.
Profit Whales also determines if you are using Black Box (auto and broad campaigns) campaigns to harvest new keywords from your search term report.
You will also get the great search-terms from your reports that you aren’t using in your PPC campaigns.
How to Start with Profit Whales?
It is really easy to start with Profit Whales. You can start by registering for free for this tool.
After you are done with that, you need to connect the Amazon account with Profit whales. In the dashboard, click on ‘Connect Amazon MWS Account’. You will be redirected to the Amazon Market Web Service.
Copy and paste the Seller ID from MWS to the Dashboard and also the MWS Auth Token Number. Fin ally, click on ‘Link with Amazon PPC’ and you are registered with the Profit Whales.
The PPC Scanner is ready to use and you can begin:
- Choose the product that you wish to analyze and optimize your advertising campaigns. This product can be scanned for the metrics but you can only scan one product at a time.
- Enter the product margin for your products so that it becomes more easy to analyze. After entering the Net Margin, you will be able to calculate required ACoS which will drive better results.
- You can figure out all the mistakes that you are making in your campaign by looking at the terminal as well as the graph. The terminal shows the exact mistakes you are doing in your Amazon PPC advertising whereas the graph makes it even more scalable and easier to determine the mistakes.
Finally, click on Scan and you can download all your mistakes in a PPC report here. Isn’t that amazing??
Profit Whales Pricing:
Profit Whales comes with flexible and affordable pricing plans. Let’s have a look at the pricing plans offered by Profit Whales.
Startup Plan: $69/month
If you just started your business and are spending less than $1000 a month on ads, then Startup plan is best for you.
Grind Plan: $100 + 3% monthly ad spend
This plan is tailored for those businesses who are spending $1k – $20k a month on advertising.
Successful Seller Plan: $200 + 2.5% monthly ad spend
This plan is tailored for those businesses who are spending $20k – $50k a month on advertising.
Established Brand: $500 + 2% monthly ad spend
This plan is tailored for those businesses that are spending more than $50k a month on advertising.
You can contact Profit Whales support service if your business is worth spending $100k a month on advertising.
Profit Whales also offers a 14-day free trial with no credit card required. This is enough time to try and analyze the best features of Profit Whales.
Why Choose Profit Whales?
Profit Whales is undoubtedly one of the most unique tools and serves the purpose of making your business advertising error-free and more scalable.
It comes up with three products:
Zero to Hero PPC
Analyze and Optimize
Automate your PPC.
Other Reasons To Choose Profit Whales:
- Data-Driven Technology: The company uses Big Data and AI Technology to create and manage advertising campaigns for your business. That’s what makes it more valuable.
- Saves More Time: Time is money!! Profit Whales saves you a lot of hours in a month and gives you excellent reports and data.
- Make more Profit: As the names say, Profit Whales helps you make more money and make more profit. This software is tailored to save more time and focus more on profits. You get the statistics and graphs for your each marketing campaigns.
- A full audit of your Amazon Advertising account.
- Gathering a pool of relevant keywords to create a semantic core
- Weekly strategy calls, so you can review the experts’ performance and adjust a strategy if needed.
- Weekly or Daily reporting via email.
- Create massive and structured Semantic Cores for each SKU
- You’ll receive weekly reports with your PPC and Organic sales statistic to make better decisions
- Helium 10 Review 2021: Discount Coupon | Get 50% OFF NOW
MY Verdict: Is Profit Whales Worth For Your Business?
No doubt, Profit Whales is an amazing tool which would help you build the advertising campaigns. What I liked most about the Profit Whales is that it points out the mistakes accurately so that you don’t miss even by an inch.
The multi-feature PPC scanner gives an accurate report of the mistakes of your Amazon advertising and the expert service is even a plus to optimize your campaign.
It is an excellent choice for getting your business on the run and make more money and save more time without committing the mistakes. If you have used Profit Whales, leave feedback in the comment box.