Hey! If you’re looking for the best Raquel Welch quotes, then you’ve come to the perfect place.
Raquel Welch made her first mark in the entertainment industry as a go-go dancer in San Francisco. She then moved to Los Angeles, where she landed small television and film roles.
Her breakthrough role came in 1966 as co-star of the MGM film Fantastic Voyage. This was quickly followed by her portrayal of Agent 99 in the comedy series Get Smart. Welch’s iconic status as a sex symbol is often credited to these early roles
With over 50 films under her belt, Welch has demonstrated her versatility as an actress and proves that she is much more than just a pretty face.
Raquel Welch, actress, and entrepreneur have always been a trendsetter. In the 1960s, she rose to fame as a sex symbol and starred in popular films such as One Million Years BC.
Decades later, Welch is still working and showing the world that age is just a number. Here are five facts about this incredible woman that you may not know.
If you’re a fan of classic Hollywood movies, then you know the name, Raquel Welch. This iconic actress has been a household name since the 1960s, and her career has only continued to grow over the years.
We’ll be sure to include some of her most famous movie quotes in our discussion! So sit back and enjoy learning about one of Hollywood’s most enduring stars.
Table of Contents
Top 40 Raquel Welch Quotes 2022:
1. “I’m the antidote to Lindsay Lohan. I know she misbehaves terribly, but sometimes it just seems like it’s open season on her.” – Raquel Welch
2. “Without women to nurture in this world, how do – how do men get by? How do children get by? How does society get by at all?” – Raquel Welch
3. “Once you get rid of the idea that you must please other people before you please yourself, and you begin to follow your own instincts – only then can you be successful. You become more satisfied, and when you are, other people will tend to be satisfied by what you do.” – Raquel Welch
4. “I’m far more ready to go with the flow now because I am more accepting of myself.” – Raquel Welch
5. “There aren’t any hard women, only soft men.” – Raquel Welch
6. “We all have a childhood dream that when there is love, everything goes like silk, but the reality is that marriage requires a lot of compromise.” – Raquel Welch
7. “People do stop me and talk to me about something they saw that they loved. It is very satisfying, but I have my own opinions.” – Raquel Welch
8. “There’s a duality in every man and every woman.” – Raquel Welch
9. “Weight-bearing exercises can help ward off osteoporosis and yoga helps ward off arthritis.” – Raquel Welch
10. “Oh I had crushes on all my leading men, I think. Oh, you know who I really had fun with? In this movie ‘Mother, Jugs & Speed,’ I really liked working with Harvey Keitel.” – Raquel Welch
11. “I was lucky that one of my first movies, ‘One Million Years B.C.’ was made in Europe by a British company. The Brits, and a lot of the rest of Europe, seemed to really love exotic women. The fact that I was American and exotic just made me more appealing to them.” – Raquel Welch
12. “Latinos are here to stay. As citizen Raquel, I’m proud to be Latina.” – Raquel Welch
13. “I inherited good skin from my mother, and I stay away from soap, which dries it out.” – Raquel Welch
14. “I was not a classic mother. But my kids were never palmed off to boarding school. So, I didn’t bake cookies. You can buy cookies, but you can’t buy love.” – Raquel Welch
15. “My self-esteem,’ ‘my self-this,’ ‘my self-that.’ Believe me, I’ve been there – I’m an actress. At one point, you just get nauseous with it and think, I have to take my mind off myself!” – Raquel Welch
16. “I’d taken the bull by the horns by liberating myself and creating a career. It took guts – it was scary and chancy – but they discounted me as empty-headed: some little piece of fluff without any brain that happened to come along.” – Raquel Welch
17. “I found out a long time ago that if I indulged by stuffing my face with great food, lying about reading books and watching TV or talking on the phone, I was not a happy camper.” – Raquel Welch
18. “I don’t feel like, unless I have a boyfriend or somebody to march down the aisle with for the fifth time, that I’m ‘Oh, poor me.’ I’m not going to go running out desperately looking, making myself crazy and thinking that, without that, I’m nothing.” – Raquel Welch
19. “When I first came along in the business, they didn’t really like the idea of my name being Raquel.” – Raquel Welch
20. “Being a sex symbol was rather like being a convict.” – Raquel Welch
21. “For a woman to be considered a celebrated beauty is not exactly a bad thing. I think we have to say that in all reality.” – Raquel Welch
22. “I was always willing to take a great deal of the burden of getting along in life on my own shoulders, but I wasn’t willing to give myself a pat on the back. I was always looking to somebody else to give me that. .. That was all wrong.” – Raquel Welch
23. “the brain, the mind, and all the things that happen inside it, it’s a very erogenous zone.” – Raquel Welch
24. “We try to do too many things that used to be in the men’s domain, and we try to do them like men’s. I’m a prude – I guess you can tell that – but I think, Why would you do that?” – Raquel Welch
25. “What they say about footballers being ignorant is rubbish. I spoke to a couple yesterday and they are quite intelligent.” – Raquel Welch
26. “It’s necessary, at some point, to destroy your beauty.” – Raquel Welch
27. “The mind can also be an erogenous zone.” – Raquel Welch
28. “I think that women should be decorative.” – Raquel Welch
29. “The whole sex-symbol thing is part of what I do as an actress. It’s a kind of character I play. It’s part of me, but not the whole me.” – Raquel Welch
30. “I was asked to come to Chicago because Chicago is one of our fifty-two states.” – Raquel Welch
31. “You know what’s the sexiest thing of all? A little mystery.” – Raquel Welch
32. “People used to come knocking on my door saying, ‘Your trouble is that you’re a sex symbol who doesn’t do enough sexy things.’ I’d say to myself, ‘You think that if you pressure me I’ll fold.’ But if I did it, all it would mean is that I sold out.” – Raquel Welch
33. “My body is the shape I live in and it shapes the way I live.” – Raquel Welch
34. “Change excites me. I am fifty years old. It’s when the mind catches up with the body.” – Raquel Welch
35. “I’m a hard worker, very driven, and have never expected anything to come easily. My yoga, a great rejuvenator, helped me to live down my image – this sex-symbol thing. It helps me connect with myself.” – Raquel Welch
36. “I take a multivitamin, I take extra C, I take chondroitin and glucosamine for my joints, I take calcium for my bones. And by the way, weight-bearing exercises can help ward off osteoporosis and yoga helps ward off arthritis.” – Raquel Welch
37. “I’m not imperceptible to masculine charm, but, well, you know, I can flirt.” – Raquel Welch
38. “You can’t fake listening. It shows.” – Raquel Welch
39. “My family was very conservative, and I had a traditional upbringing. I was not brought up to be a sex symbol, nor is it in my nature to be one. The fact that I became one is probably the loveliest, most glamorous and fortunate misunderstanding.” – Raquel Welch
40. “I felt like, you know, my presence in the world of cinema had a different meaning than Meryl Streep… There was an impact that was made, but it wasn’t the usual.” – Raquel Welch
Raquel Welch In Media:
- Express- Raquel Welch health: Bond Girl’s anti-ageing tips include ‘something physical everyday’
- dailymail- She’s still got it! Sixties sex symbol and Hollywood movie star Raquel Welch, 81, first public appearance in two years
Raquel Welch YouTube Videos:
- Inspirational Quotes From Dav Pilkey: Learn About Captain Underpants Series
- Jitendra Vaswani Quotes: Get Inspired: Start Living Your Dream
- Top 20 Best Motivational Speakers In The World
- Best John Malkovich Quotes
Conclusion: Raquel Welch Quotes 2022
We hope you’ve enjoyed these Raquel welch quotes as much as we have. They provide wisdom and insight that can be applied to many areas of life, including work, relationships, and self-improvement.
As with all things in life, it’s important to take what we learn from others and put it into practice so that we can continue growing as individuals.
Raquel Welch has said a lot of wise things over the years, but this one quote, in particular, speaks to the heart of successful selling. By understanding our customers and what motivates them, we can create a strategy that is personal and relevant to their needs.
Applying these principles of cognitive neuroscience to your digital marketing will help you connect with potential buyers on a deeper level, increasing your chances for conversion.