Are you looking for an Unbiased RedSwitches Review? Great! You have come to the right post.
Dedicated server hosting can be an excellent solution for businesses that need more power and control than what shared hosting can offer. However, knowing which provider to choose can be challenging and even harder to determine if they are reliable and trustworthy.
Knowing which dedicated server hosting provider is right for your business is challenging. With so many options available, it can be difficult to determine who you can trust with your important data.
RedSwitches has been in the business of providing dedicated server hosting for a long time. They have a team of experts passionate about ensuring their clients have the best possible experience.
Let us check out RedSwitches in a little more detail.
Table of Contents
RedSwitches Review: What Is RedSwitches?
RedSwitches provides an extensive array of inexpensive, quality dedicated server hosting options, bare metal servers, VPS hosting, and PaaS (Platform as a Service) products.
KVM virtualization is included in VPS hosting solutions, providing customers with complete VPS isolation. This indicates that no resources are ever assigned or shared with other users.
Managed servers provide customers with all of the benefits of RedSwitches robust server architecture without server maintenance and administration burdens. RedSwitches guarantees blazing-fast speed without sacrificing security by using a single-tenant server architecture.
What Does RedSwitches Offer?
Here is the list of RedSwitches offers:
1. RedSwitches Bare Metal Servers:
A bare metal server is a solution for single-tenant hosting. It provides one user with exclusive access to computational resources. Bare metal servers are wholly adaptable and configurable. Unlike shared servers, you have complete control over the hardware and software on a basic metal server.
Compared to any other hosting service, bare metal servers provide increased security, great speed, and complete customization. These benefits give them an advantage over shared, cloud, and virtual private servers.
RedSwitches also allows you to customize your bare metal servers –
Bare metal servers run business applications and online services that generate a large traffic volume and need consistent high performance. For instance, bare metal servers run demanding applications such as significant e-commerce shops, online learning platforms, financial services, etc.
One thing I love about RedSwitches is that you can test with different speeds –
Bare metal servers start at $100 per month for the most basic setup. As you add extra functionality to your bare metal server, its monthly cost may rise.
RedSwitches will provision your brand-new bare metal server within 24 hours after purchase. Consider that establishing your server, installing the software, and transferring your data need extra time. RedSwitches provides complete root access or administrative-level access to your bare metal server.
Here too, you can test with different speeds –
Major Features of RedSwitches Bare Metal Servers –
Why Do I Recommend RedSwitches Bare Metal Servers?
- Personalized Support – Contact the RedSwitches engineering staff at any hour of the day. They will be accessible 24/7/365 to respond to your questions and provide individual assistance for your bare metal server.
- Worldwide Data Centers – A bare metal server in a data center near your consumers will get you closer to them. RedSwitches offers more than 20 bare metal server locations.
- Blazing Fast Connection – A single-tenant server guarantees the highest levels of speed and security. Execute your applications with top acceleration to surpass the competition.
2. RedSwitches Fully Managed Dedicated Servers
Fully managed dedicated hosting offers all the advantages of owning your server without the hassle of management.
These dedicated servers are a simple solution since they need no technical knowledge or skills to set up or maintain. Because the service provider maintains and controls the server on your behalf, this is the case.
In conclusion, if you want your business to run smoothly but don’t want to deal with technicalities such as setting up hardware, monitoring the server, OS and control panel installation, hosting customizations, system administration, server migration, etc., then fully managed dedicated hosting is the ideal solution.
RedSwitches intends to supply the server within twenty-four hours. However, server configuration, security, backup setup, and data transfer might add time to the project. They support the most popular control panels, including cPanel, Plesk, Kloxo, etc.
They also provide simple server administration. All of their managed servers have 50 GB of backup space by default. Additional storage space is available for purchase. On all managed services, they promise a response time of 30 minutes and attempt to address difficulties within four hours. They also provide free migration support for servers with control panels.
Major Features of RedSwitches Fully Managed Dedicated Servers –
Why Do I Recommend RedSwitches Fully Managed Dedicated Servers?
- High Availability Worldwide – With world-class data centers throughout Europe, the United States, Australia, and Asia, they provide fast and dependable servers for all of your demanding applications.
- Enterprise Support –RedSwitches provides personal help around the clock. Whether it is 4 p.m. in Sydney or Santa Cruz, you will have access to competent engineers who can answer your inquiries.
- Disaster Recovery – They perform regular system backups and prepare your data for restoration in the event of a calamity. Hopefully, this will never occur. However, if it does, they have you covered.
- World-Class Security – Their managed plans include virus scans, real-time system monitoring, and anti-DDoS security as standard features. They will monitor your server so that you can monitor your company.
- Proactive Monitoring – Hardware and software concerns should not keep you up at night. Their world-class support staff monitors and promptly resolves any problems for you.
3. RedSwitches VPS Hosting:
VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a hosting solution that employs virtualization technology to offer dedicated (private) server resources on a shared server. VPS is safer and more reliable than shared hosting, which does not provide dedicated server space. However, renting a whole server is more compact and less expensive.
Website owners often select VPS hosting with moderate traffic that surpasses the boundaries of shared hosting plans but does not need a dedicated server.
RedSwitches combines the speed, control, and security of a dedicated server with the cost-effectiveness of virtualization. RedSwitches Virtual Private Servers (VPS) are housed on high availability nodes, and KVM virtualization ensures you will never have to share the paid resources.
Your virtual server is fully customizable and blazingly fast, courtesy of high-end Xeon CPUs and solid-state disks (SSD). The location of their servers is in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Major Features of RedSwitches VPS Hosting –
Why Do I Recommend RedSwitches VPS Hosting?
- Free Migration and DDoS Protection – Get the assistance you want to transfer your website from another server type or provider to a RedSwitches unmanaged VPS at no extra cost.
- Fastest Processors – Rapidly connect your application to the global network. Their VPS nodes are equipped with the newest and most potent Dual processors.
- Customizable –RedSwitches’ VPS allows you to tailor your virtual server’s security and performance.
- 24/7 Support –Their VPS options are not managed. However, it does not mean you are entirely on your own! They are accessible around the clock to assist with any technological concerns.
- Lightning-fast –Save money without slowing down. Their VPS servers are powered by processors of the highest caliber for maximum speed and dependability.
4. RedSwitches Infrastructure Hosting:
RedSwitches offers a variety of IT solutions through the internet, including web development, web hosting, email, infrastructure, and application. RedSwitches combines Internet service provider (ISP) and application service provider (ASP) services (ASP).
RedSwitches helps businesses lower the operating costs associated with establishing enterprise infrastructure. The advancement of technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), and cloud migration leads to expanding the market for hosting infrastructure services.
RedSwitches can help you set up and maintain your infrastructure to enhance performance and save costs, regardless of the company you operate.
What is Included in RedSwitches Infrastructure Hosting?
Cloud and VPS Provider –
They can assist you if you are interested in launching a new Cloud & VPS company or upgrading your current infrastructure. Their technical staff will assist you in designing a package that satisfies the most stringent requirements.
RedSwitches provides you with the most up-to-date server hardware, reduces your current expenses, helps you set up your Cloud & VPS infrastructure, offers real-time monitoring for your whole setup, and even offers qualified engineers to assist your clients if necessary.
Enterprise Software –
Engineers at RedSwitches are prepared to address your most complex infrastructure requirements. RedSwitches will assist you in developing and implementing a strategy to keep your apps operating at maximum speed and your clients satisfied with your performance.
Major features & benefits of RedSwitches Enterprise Software –
- 24/7 Quick-response help
- Clustering and load distribution
- PCI scans, anti-virus scans, DDoS protection
- Resource demanding data applications
- Migration from old servers to new or cloud-based servers
- Regular backups and contingency plans
- Business-level security
- High availability for applications involving massive processing
- Managed dedicated servers or scalable cloud-based options
5. IPTV, File Hosting, & Streaming Video:
Leverage the power of dedicated servers, developed expressly to fulfill the demanding performance requirements of your streaming consumers.
Major features and benefits of RedSwitches IPTV, File Hosting, and Streaming Video –
Real-time, around-the-clock technical help
Optional 10 GE and 100 GE port speeds; network bandwidth of 5.5 TBps
Global content delivery network Transcoding servers for IPTV Servers and network optimized for streaming Bulk bandwidth at affordable prices
6. RedSwitches Platform as a Service (PaaS):
Using Docker, GIT, SVN, archives, or integrated plugins such as IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, deploy Java, Python apps, .NET, Node.js, Ruby, and PHP, with no code modifications.
Configure automatic triggers to vertically and horizontally scale your application during demand surges. Utilize the pre-built intelligent Traffic Distributor application to balance the load and uniformly distribute traffic over several instances in various areas.
Deploy complex clusters with a single click and distribute them over different clouds, such as AWS, GCP, and Azure. Configure backup and disaster recovery instances across several cloud providers.
Deliver an even better product and customer experience while saving time managing hosting, operations, infrastructure, and security. RedSwitches dashboard offers a simple application topology wizard, deployment manager, log and configuration files access, team communication capabilities, and interaction with CI/CD systems.
7. RedSwitches Startup and Developers:
With RedSwitches PaaS by Jelastic, new environments, application servers, and databases can be created with a single click. Spend less time configuring application servers and operating systems and more time working.
Choose amongst common application servers such as Apache, Nginx, Glassfish, TomEE, Jetty, and Tomcat. Select SQL or other database types. With load balancing and high availability, deploy your application across many app servers. And you can accomplish it all with only a few mouse clicks.
Different apps may be deployed and executed by developers with no code modifications and no lock-in. The deployment may be accomplished easily using GIT/SVN with automatic updates and archives (zip, war, ear) directly from the dev panel or through integrated plugins such as Maven, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA.
A unique technique for automated scaling allows the allocation of resources at the granular level dependent on the load level. This assures application availability and efficiency by paying only for the available resources.
With conventional hosting, processing power is purchased depending on peak consumption. But you’re not operating at peak levels all day, so why should you pay for so much electricity? Set a baseline for discounted processing resources using RedSwitches PaaS.
Then, pay for the resources you use each hour. Thus, there is no need to purchase a VM with excess capacity to address hypothetical traffic surges. Automatically scale up in real-time and only pay for what you need. It is easy and just.
Major Features and Benefits of RedSwitches Startup and Developers –
Why Do I Recommend RedSwitches?
With servers on five continents, the safe and responsive worldwide network of RedSwitches delivers an unparalleled connection to the whole globe. Continuous monitoring, network optimization, and direct links with the world’s most major carriers offer a highly efficient and reliable environment for hosting any project.
In terms of capacity and speed, RedSwitches’ network surpasses all others. They constantly check the network to guarantee continuous data flow and unmatched performance.
- DDoS Protection: All servers come bundled with 5Gbps DDoS protection. Available in enhanced security.
- Responsive Routing: RedSwitches systems continuously monitor all traffic and intelligently redirect traffic to improve the network.
- Continuous Server Monitoring: Continuous uptime monitoring is conducted. Network notifications are sent automatically.
- IPv4 & IPv6 Addresses: Each server has a single IPv4 address. Purchase more addresses is an option.
- Private Networking: Transferring data between servers in the same data center is always free of charge.
- Enterprise Bandwidth: Global Premium and Enterprise Bandwidth are accessible.
- Unshared Transfer Ports: Choose from 1 Gigabit Ethernet, 2 Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or 20 Gigabit Ethernet ports with 100 percent dedicated bandwidth.
FAQs On RedSwitches Review
Can I upgrade my dedicated server if I am using RedSwitches?
Yes, you may update your RedSwitches dedicated server with any hardware components at any moment. To request an upgrade for your dedicated server, email them.
Do I get root access to my dedicated server?
Whether you have root access to your dedicated server depends on the hosting provider. You will have root access when you host your dedicated server with RedSwitches.
How does dedicated server hosting work?
Hosting companies provide dedicated server hosting. Their data centers have actual servers devoted to specific tasks. The hosting company offers access to one of the actual servers in their data center when you rent a bare metal server. You may then connect to your dedicated server through the internet.
What’s the difference between shared and dedicated hosting?
The number of users on the server distinguishes shared hosting from dedicated hosting as the primary distinction between the two. A shared server is often leased to hundreds of users, while a dedicated server is typically rented to a single user. Computer resources are divided among all users on a shared server, resulting in a sluggish hosting experience. On a dedicated server, however, all computer resources are devoted to you, allowing you to get the most performance from the hardware you pay for.
- The Beginner’s Guide To Web Hosting (UPDATED)
- CloudWays WordPress Hosting Review: Should You Trust?
- Top Greengeeks Hosting Alternatives
- VPS Vs Dedicated Vs Cloud Hosting: Which Is Better?
Conclusion: RedSwitches Review 2023
RedSwitches is a professional and well-run Dedicated Server Hosting provider that I recommend to anyone looking for a quality hosting experience.
Their customer service is top-notch, their servers are reliable and fast, and their pricing is more than fair. If you’re in the market for a Dedicated Server Hosting provider, I would recommend trying RedSwitches.