ResellerClub is a hosting reseller for other companies. It has over 200,000 customers in 150 countries and is based in India. If you’re concerned about ResellerClub’s legitimacy, you’ll be relieved to learn that it is owned by the Endurance International Group (EIG). By the way, Bluehost, HostGator, and SiteBuilder are all owned by the same company.
It also has a sizable offering. Shared Windows and Linux hosting plans, reseller hosting plans, content management system (CMS) packages, VPS and dedicated server rentals, and resold Bluehost and HostGator packages are all available.
It has offices in both India and the United States, and its website is available in various languages, including English, Spanish, Turkish, and Indonesian.
Like every other business, ResellerClub too has its set of pros and cons, however, it is noteworthy to mention that ResellerClub has evolved from being just a domain and hosting provider to small businesses to full-fledged products and services required to set up your online store. Presently, ResellerClub powers 200,000+ web professionals globally.
- One of the largest registrars in the world
- Offers customizable pricing
- White-labeled program
- cPanel and Plesk dashboard with hosting services (some have Free cPanel)
- Pre-installed WordPress
- WHMCS integrated
- Bulk discounts, as well as, slab-based pricing
- Strong customer support including Live Chat
- Free customizable storefront
- Pre-integrated payments
ResellerClub is well-known in the industry for being one of the oldest web hosting providers and its ace products.
Some of the services offered by ResellerClub include:
- Domain Reseller
- Domain Registration
- Shared Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- SSD Dedicated Servers
Upto 45% on Web Hosting hosting plans and Domains
You can click on these links and check if the products are to your liking and fit within your budget. Remember, pricing varies from product to product, and plan to plan.
Positives about ResellerClub:
- Affordable Hosting Products
To flourish in the web services industry you need to not only offer world-class products but also offer them at an affordable price. ResellerClub has certainly achieved this by pricing their products competitively. The prices differ as per the products and increase as per the scale and requirement. Overall, they are economical.
- 24/7 Incredible Customer Support
Customer support decides the success of your business, and ResellerClub has not disappointed me on this aspect too. They offer the following support options:
- Help desk
- Live Chat
- Anytime phone support
- Online ticketing
- All-in-one Website Builder
The online website builder comes with 175 responsive themes and offers easy drag-and-drop website building tools to build your website easily. It also offers powerful extensions, a WYSIWYG editor that is optimized for blogging and social sharing. Their website builder is suitable for both newbies in the industry and businesses as it is e-commerce enabled. Being e-commerce enabled adds to the advantages as it improves cost-effectiveness.
- ResellerClub Mobile App
ResellerClub mobile app lets you buy domains, renew orders, track funds, add new customers, manage customer billing, getting in touch with your account manager and more. The app is available for both Android and iOS.
New Hosting Launches by ResellerClub
ResellerClub has recently launched SSD (Solid-State Drive) hosting on two of their popular web hosting – SSD Dedicated Server and SSD Cloud Hosting. SSD Hosting boasts of ultrafast data read/write speed, enterprise-grade hardware and highest data protection reliability.
SSD Cloud Hosting by ResellerClub offers:
- cPanel dashboard for free
- Blazing fast website loading speed with NGINX+cache
- SSD storage for improved performance and efficiency
- 1-click Scalable CPU/RAM Upgrade
- Fully Managed Hosting
Services Offered by ResellerClub
ResellerClub Domain Reseller Program
ResellerClub’s Domain Reseller program offers businesses a single platform to sell a variety of website-based products like domains, hosting, servers, email solutions, backup, security, and more.
Domain Reseller Program by ResellerClub offers:
- Customizable and slab-based pricing
- WHMCS integration
- Pre-integrated payments
ResellerClub Reseller Hosting Plans Features
With Reseller Hosting you can host multiple clients and allow them to manage their orders independently.
Reseller Hosting by ResellerClub offers:
- Free unlimited cPanel accounts
- The unmatched speed with varnish cache and CloudFlare CDN
- Free Reseller Hosting account
ResellerClub WordPress Hosting Plans Features
WordPress Hosting is a hosting service optimized for websites built on the WordPress CMS to deliver maximum performance and delivery.
WordPress Hosting by ResellerClub offers:
- Pre-installed WordPress
- Integrated caching and CDN
- Easy scalability to adjust to traffic spikes
Any promise of uptime is not excessively obvious on the website. Some products (for example, HostGator Web Hosting) offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee, whereas others do not. I spoke with a live chat worker who confirmed that all packages include that assurance, but since it wasn’t included in the website’s terms and conditions, I’d proceed with caution.
In terms of website functionality and speed, several previous customers gave ResellerClub a bad rating in internet evaluations, citing server outages that lasted days and other similar concerns. Nonetheless, I wanted to run a Sucuri page load test to see how fast the site was. With an overall grade of C, the outcomes aren’t excellent. The United States, Canada, and Germany have the fastest connection speeds, while Singapore and India have the slowest.
ResellerClub offers a three-nine or four-nine network uptime guarantee, depending on where you look on the company’s website. While 99.9% reliability is a perfectly fair industry standard, the jump to 99.99 percent is a notable and outstanding feature.
The company prioritized reliability, scalability, and security while designing and building its infrastructure, with data centers outfitted with Dell servers and Juniper switches, among other name-brand technology.
ResellerClub provides standard support via email, phone, and live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We found the technical support chat feature to be nearly tough to locate (naturally, the sales chat is prominently displayed at the top of the ResellerClub website), but we were satisfied with our support agent’s reaction time and helpfulness.
The account interface’s “Request Support” link sent us to a half-finished support center page, but we were able to quickly explore the knowledge base for answers and submit a ticket.
We found the ResellerClub website’s support part to be far more useful, with sections dedicated to tickets, the knowledgebase, phone assistance, Twitter, server status, and — most notably — an option to give feedback or new ideas to the company.
5 Reasons why we like ResellerClub!
User Friendly for both Beginners and Developers
Companies that sell a wide range of products can often appear overwhelming and difficult to navigate. ResellerClub, on the other hand, provides a decent balance of features while still keeping the customer in mind with its ease of use.
Create an Account
I went with the cheapest WordPress plan available. It only comes with one domain, but with 5GB of storage, it’s more than enough to get the most modest WordPress websites up and running. It’s simple to make an account, but keep an eye out for the add-ons that come pre-checked in your cart.
It took me less than five minutes to choose a plan, make a payment, and set up an account. My account, however, had to be validated after roughly three business days. I was instructed to confirm my payment method before waiting for the application to be approved by the abuse team. However, I’m not sure if everyone needs to go through this.
Connect your Domain and Install WordPress
The WordPress setup is made a lot easier with ResellerClub. On-screen instructions are available, and vital information such as nameservers is easily accessible. Even though it is not evident how to do so, you can contact the team by live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Read my step-by-step guide to installing WordPress here, and you’ll be up and running in no time.
ResellerClub provides a thorough backup policy, which is a welcome addition. The provider will back up your data as part of the regular hosting options, and you can request a restore for up to seven days. However, like with other hosts, make care to read the fine print, which indicates that backups are “periodic.” You can purchase an additional backup plan as an add-on option if the regular backup provision isn’t thorough enough for you.
ResellerClub Email Hosting – G Suite
Endurance International Group was awarded the ‘APAC Expansion Partner of the Year’ Asia-Pacific award in 2019 by Google for their G Suite product. ResellerClub is a part of the Endurance International Group.
Should you opt for ResellerClub : YES
As per my experience, I would recommend ResellerClub to small businesses, resellers and web pros who want to establish and grow their business and, in turn, empower their customers. Moreover, when it comes to pricing, ResellerClub offers affordable pricing. Along with this, ResellerClub is a reputed name in the industry and thus, reliable.
Furthermore, ResellerClub is a global presence along with certain country-specific markets viz. Spain, UK, Russia, China, Brazil, India, Indonesia and Turkey. You can either choose the global location or others for local selling and billing options based on your preference.
In a nutshell, ResellerClub offers excellent support, robust servers and a user-friendly interface making it a great choice for web pros and resellers.
Reasons to Choose ResellerClub
- Choose from over 800+ multi-brand options for domains, hosting, servers, cloud, security and more
- One of the largest wholesale Domain Reseller programs
- Easy setup, as well as, integration with their free SuperSite (storefront)
- Easy Integration with Multiple Billing Panels like WHMCS, Clientexec, AWBS, BoxBilling, and more
- Award-Winning 24/7 Support via Email, Chat, Tickets and Phone
- Competitive pricing and excellent domain promotions
- Vibrant web pro community to learn, build, collaborate and grow
Why should you try ResellerClub Hosting?
3rd-Party Options Give More Hosting Flexibility
- Through a partnership with HostGator, ResellerClub consumers and resellers may make use of HostGator’s shared and dedicated hosting service options, which include localized interfaces, support, and payment choices.
- Customers of ResellerClub can also use Bluehost’s dedicated and virtual private servers, which leverage OpenStack architecture to enable end-users to build an elastic and resilient private cloud.
- ResellerClub offers customers the option of using Weebly in addition to the company’s own website builder, so even inexperienced site owners can benefit from various code-free site development tools.
Reseller Platform Powers Strong Businesses
- ResellerClub has established a set of white-labeled solutions for more than 200,000 businesses to resale hosting and domain services as one of the world’s largest registrars.
- ResellerClub provides those who want to start their own hosting company with a completely customizable SuperSite Storefront to help them build their brand. The pre-made templates include SEO-friendly content targeted to the precise products the entrepreneur wishes to offer, in addition to an integrated shopping cart and discount engine.
- The company’s user-friendly bespoke control panel, which automates many hosting business operations, will also appeal to resellers. Customers, billing, and sales may all be managed by users, who can even add their own logos and branding.
Applications and Email for Businesses
- By purchasing G Suite accounts with ResellerClub, you can manage all of your web services from a single administrative interface. For less than $5 per account per month, your company may collaborate using Google Cloud’s productivity, email, chat, and collaboration applications.
- Small businesses can connect professionally with Open-Xchange, Juniper, and Flock’s inexpensive bespoke email addresses. Plans include 5GB of storage and a 99.99 percent uptime guarantee.
- The storage capacity of enterprise-level email hosting is increased to 30 GB, and shared calendars, contact books, files, and other collaboration features are added.
- People can communicate with both personal and professional acquaintances through a unified platform thanks to a clever social media integration.
Security and Availability Add-On Services
- SSL certificates from Comodo are a simple method to protect personal information and increase visitor trust. Depending on the verification type and warranty required, ResellerClub charges between $1 and $11 per month for the security function.
- SiteLock, a website security provider, will scan up to 2,500 pages each day for malware in order to uncover flaws and safeguard consumers from assaults. The most sensitive data is protected by automatic virus removal tools and enterprise-grade firewalls.
- CodeGuard will automatically back up a maximum of five websites every five days for less than $1 a month, allowing site owners to swiftly recover and restore their data. More websites, daily or on-demand backups, and unlimited restores are also available as upgrades.
ResellerClub Reviews by Users:
- Akhila Praveen – https://register.lk/
When it comes to web hosting, the unexpected is bound to happen. That’s the reality of it. It could be a network-level attack or a server hardware failure. These could happen once in a few months or at regular time intervals. But when you provide ZERO downtime services- this is not acceptable. So irrespective of what the requirement is, we have teams that consist of experts – available 24/7 to troubleshoot the problem and provide solutions accordingly.
When it comes to the services we have with ResellerClub, the most important thing to mention here is their support level. It’s simply great! Customer Support is essential when it comes to data centers and their management. Our support team contacts ResellerClub whenever needed and their 24×7 support helps us mitigate and control any attacks or errors and provide and maintain our ZERO downtime policy. We would recommend ResellerClub because of their Support Level.
- Ryan Smith – https://varialhosting.com/
I Chose Resellerclub because of their approachability and pricing
How has your experience with ResellerClub been? Share with us in the comments below.
🔥What is ResellerClub?
ResellerClub is a hosting reseller for other companies. It has over 200,000 customers in 150 countries and is based in India. If you're concerned about ResellerClub's legitimacy, you'll be relieved to learn that it is owned by the Endurance International Group (EIG). By the way, Bluehost, HostGator, and SiteBuilder are all owned by the same company.
✔ Does ResellerClub offer Windows and Linux hosting?
There are Linux and Windows hosting packages available that include a fully customizable control panel, and ResellerClub is accessible to assist you with any technical concerns (though you will remain the primary point of contact for your customers).
👓 How much do ResellerClub Hosting plans cost?
With so many plan options, ResellerClub has something for everyone. The company is at the lower end of the price spectrum in comparison to the rest of the market—but with a handful of caveats. First and foremost, if you choose a Bluehost or HostGator package, you should go straight to the source. They're less expensive and come with greater money-back guarantees. Second, keep an eye on the cost of renewal. The introductory pricing is wonderful, but when your contract renews, you'll see a price increase.
💥 How can I cancel my account and avail a refund?
To cancel your account, simply go into your dashboard and select the product you want to cancel from the drop-down menu. A little Delete button is located beneath the product to discontinue the service. Select that, then confirm the cancellation on the next screen.
👉 Which ResellerClub plan should I get?
My advice is to start with a less expensive package. Later on, you can always upgrade. ResellerClub can assist you in making the switch to a more costly plan. Many times, a surge in visitors takes longer than expected, so don't spend a lot of money until the necessity arises.
👍 How good is ResellerClub’s customer support?
ResellerClub isn't one of our top web hosting providers. However, this could be due to ResellerClub's status as a modest, under-the-radar hosting service. A small hosting company has a benefit in that you, as a customer, are more important to them.
✌ What customer support options do they offer?
Customer service is available via live chat and ticketing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To receive help as an existing client, go to your dashboard and choose whatever topic you'd want to talk about. Then you're given the option of using live chat or submitting a support ticket. Technical questions go to the former, and billing goes to the latter, in my experience. There's also a decent knowledge base, and you can call the company on a local number in the United Kingdom, the United States, or India if you want to obtain help over the phone.
✔ Is their customer support reliable?
I'd say it's a 50-50 shot! During my time with ResellerClub, I communicated with the team via live chat on multiple occasions. When I questioned who provided the website builder and whether there was an uptime guarantee, the agent always answered swiftly, but there were times when they couldn't understand or answer my query, such as when I questioned who provided the website builder and whether there was an uptime guarantee. Frequently, this meant I had to wait 10 minutes or more on live chat to obtain a response that didn't fully answer my question. They were, on the other hand, always nice and courteous, going out of their way to assist me.
✔ Is ResellerClub’s backup system reliable?
ResellerClub provides a thorough backup policy, which is a welcome addition. The provider will back up your data as part of the regular hosting options, and you can request a restore for up to seven days. However, like with other hosts, make care to read the fine print, which indicates that backups are periodic. You can purchase an additional backup plan as an add-on option if the regular backup provision isn't thorough enough for you.
🔥 How is ResellerClub’s performance?
In terms of website functionality and speed, several previous customers gave ResellerClub a bad rating in internet evaluations, citing server outages that lasted days and other similar concerns. Nonetheless, I wanted to run a Sucuri page load test to see how fast the site was. With an overall grade of C, the outcomes aren't excellent. The United States, Canada, and Germany have the fastest connection speeds, while Singapore and India have the slowest.
✔Does ResellerClub have a website builder?
ResellerClub offers two website-building tools: one from Weebly and another that is branded with the ResellerClub logo. It's difficult to determine if the branded one is resold from another company—I spoke with support, but the agent was unsure as well. Responsive templates, a drag-and-drop editor, e-commerce functionality, and website hosting are all included in the website building package price.