In this ShipMonk report, I’ll examine a few key points to assess if this software is right for you. As one of the leading order fulfillment services, ShipMonk has many strengths and limitations that you need to know before subscribing to a plan:
In general, Shipmonk is ordered suppliers and fulfillment services for the companies that need them, most of which are online sellers. These companies are looking for shipment services because they do not have the storage and distribution capabilities to meet their logistical needs. These services can significantly reduce logistics costs and increase operational efficiency through order processing.
What is ShipMonk? ShipMonk Review 2021: Order Fulfillment For eCommerce? Worth It?
ShipMonk is one of the leading order processing services in the United States. The service was created with one goal in mind: enabling online businesses to proactively respond to shipping and compliance, which can drive growth. It places particular emphasis on new businesses and small and medium-sized businesses and provides committed employees to assist clients in all their concerns.
The company offers a wide range of logistics services, including shipping, storage, equipment preparation, and e-commerce services. It offers uncomplicated and stress-free logistics for the companies that need them.
ShipMonk is proud to be a highly reliable shipping and fulfillment service for new businesses, e-commerce companies, subscription service companies, and crowdfunding campaigns. The company’s compliance centers leverage inventory management, shipping and management solutions for exclusive warehouses.
The ShipMonk build process is fast enough for customers to create products, track their customers worldwide, and outsource SKUs within days. Users also receive daily reports on out-of-stock items, delivery methods, and invalid addresses, as well as other important updates.
Who Uses ShipMonk? Order Fulfillment
1. Professional subscription box businesses: With the boom in subscription boxes, more and more companies offering this service are achieving significantly better results using ShipMonk services.
This is achieved through the savings achieved by reducing shipping, packaging and kit costs. The service has worked with many companies of this kind and knows the company well.
2. E-commerce companies: ShipMonk’s order tracking and inventory management capabilities provide an ideal service for order fulfillment by retailers.
Users can predict inventory levels anytime, anywhere in the world. In addition, the many service integrations and third-party service markets enable companies to sell individual products in clear packaging to those who so desire.
3. Wholesaler: Wholesalers require very experienced order processing services. ShipMonk has this capability and can provide suppliers with valuable support in planning, strategy, and implementation of their retail goals.
The software seamlessly integrates with B2C and B2B solutions, allowing customers to sell directly to retailers when needed.
How does ShipMonk work?
- The company starts all transactions with extensive consultations with potential customers to provide interested parties with a comprehensive overview of the nature of the service. This is achieved through phone calls or personal interviews.
- ShipMonk creates an account for the customer.
- Each user is guided through an embedding session to learn the details of the software.
- ShipMonk receives free inventory and prepares the products for pickup.
- The company sells and ShipMonk takes responsibility to ship.
Benefits of Using ShipMonk For Your E-commerce Business
ShipMonk provides a complete framework for your logistical needs, in addition to its years of industry experience, you can lend your order on discounts with flexible experience. Here are the key benefits:
1. Technology leader In The Shipping Industry: Rather than just improving what is being proposed, ShipMonk has entered the marketplace with the idea of redefining the industry as a whole.
From the API integrations to automated mapping and grouping software, ShipMonk helps you in map inventory management units across multiple sales channels and aggregate an unlimited number of product combinations so your customers can change their offer without having to worry about tracking, followup. Inventory or conformity.
2. Engineers Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction: Each ShipMonk customer is assigned to a dedicated Management engineer from the beginning, who can welcome him. The customer support team is always available for questions and concerns related to his account.
All of your Shipmonk engineers carry out a comprehensive training process that turns them into shipping experts. No question is too big or too small for your expert advice.
3. Warehouse Automation:
ShipMonk has invested heavily in the latest storage technologies to maximize their efficiency. From stacker cranes to automated machine learning quality control, ShipMonk has revolutionized the standard for compliance processes. This reduces costs and increases the accuracy of their customers.
4. Flexibility: Many other compliance companies focus on change and lose the flexibility that a growing e-commerce company needs. However, in ShipMonk, remove the manufacturer’s labels or help with packaging. You are flexible enough to meet your needs every month.
5. Shipping Costs With Discounts: ShipMonk’s professional shipping network enables them to provide best-in-class services to the world’s most trusted companies while offering superior rates. ShipMonk has very low shipping prices from all major haulage companies. The best part is that they benefit from these discounts for you and your customers.
Some Additional Services Of ShipMonk Are:
ShipMonk not only offers the order but also offers these specific services for each case. They can easily be grouped with the provider’s main service.
1. In-depth Advice: The Company is responsible for making an in-depth phone call or meeting with potential customers before they are taken on board. This ensures that they have a good idea of the service. In this way, ShipMonk can also share secure ideas with its customers. These topics include inventory management, API integration, and shipping options.
2. Crowdfunding Fulfillment: ShipMonk is a highly reliable provider of backup and fulfillment reward services for crowdfunding campaigns through Indiegogo and Kickstarter.
The inventory management platform provides customers with complete control over the compliance process, including tracking, shipping, missing inventory, notifications, shipping options, and address verification and processing in batches.
The configuration is very simple as the solution automatically integrates with crowdfunding sites and popular shopping carts.
3. Compliance with the FBA: All online marketers know that selling through Fulfillment By Amazon is a sure way to increase sales and expand into new markets. This is due to the advantages that the FBA offers, such as Amazon Prime subscriptions and free shipping. However, the FBA lacks flexibility so customers need to prepare their products for shipping when they arrive at their compliance facilities.
Failure to do so may result in non-compliance with fees and even the refusal of inventory. The good news is that ShipMonk allows customers to prepare for inventory such as opening containers, repacking SKUs, and marking barcodes. This service applies to all shipments, big or small.
4. Amazon SFP: ShipMonk is the first compliance center to offer Vendor Fulfilled Prime as a service. They will guide you through the approval process to qualify for Amazon Premium shipping and meet Prime’s performance requirements.
5. Warehousing insurance: You have the option of turning on and off the life insurance, so you do not have to worry about adding new business to your current plan and coordinating a visit to your insurance company. Inventory and property insurance covers the loss of your assets and assets as a result of a fire or natural disaster.
The service combines easily with many successful shopping carts and other third-party applications. What’s even better is that ShipMonk helps make these integrations quite simple for clients. These applications include:
- Groupon Goods
- Amazon Fulfillment
With Shipmonk Customers can sign-up for the service on a price-quote basis. The service allows customers to choose the services they want, giving them full flexibility according to their needs.
Prices and fees may vary depending on the customer’s service requirements, which may include:
- Subscription box
- FBA preparation services
- Retail fulfillment
- ShipMonk handling fees
Depending on the cost of product manufacture, using the number of SKUs and approaching units as a basis.
Pricing and fees are also affected by the businesses storage requirements like:
- Pallet use
- Climate controlled storage
- Shelf space
ShipMonk charges fees only for additional services that the client will use, which include:
- Container unloading
- Special projects
- Packaging materials
The only thing that some users consider to be a disadvantage when using the service is the price, which is initially surpassed by other “cheaper” providers. These providers offer cheaper storage and picking solutions but charge a delivery fee. So, if you are a customer with a high stock turnover and frequent goods receipt, you will benefit from ShipMonk at lower prices.
Keep in mind that offering and investing in the service is a good business decision as ShipMonk can meet all of your compliance needs. Above all, this puts a strain on logistics and all the problems associated with the process.
The suitability of ShipMonk for each company depends to a large extent on the logistical requirements of a potential customer. If the system proves to be a bit complicated for the users, there are always alternatives to the market.
However, the fact that the company offers a total solution for all order processing processes cannot be overstated. The benefits of the service far outweigh the disadvantages perceived by some parties. In addition, the company offers far more benefits than some major suppliers. Let us know in the comments section below what you liked most about ShipMonk and your opinions regarding the same.