Want to earn big? Start Promoting Shopify via Its Affiliate Programand Make Up To $2,400 Per Sale!
Of course there are several ways to earn money with Shopify. From building you own eCommerce store to being their partner. Today, we’ll discuss in detail about how you can earn up to $2,400 by signing up for Shopify Affiliate Partner Program and promoting Shopify – a robust eCommerce solution that enables merchants to sell goods online and provides them with scores of features that make selling easier as well as convenient.
How to Create Your Own Shopify Affiliate Account?
The first and foremost step is to create a Shopify Affiliate account. Here’s how:
Visit Shopify affiliates and sign up for it. Now, you can setup you own referral link.
Here’s an example of a default referral link with ‘BloggersIdeas’ as the ID:
Besides, you can also use a plug-in and enable it as:
If you run and manage a blog, you can create the account using the blog’s title, which will be easier to remember. Now that you have successfully completed signing up for the Shopify Affiliate Partner Program, you can use the link to promote Shopify and earn big, literally!
How It Works? Shopify Affiliate Review 2018: Make Up To $2,400 Per Sale? LEGIT ?
After creating your account on Shopify Affiliates, you will be provided a special link to Shopify that can be promoted across blogs or social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or any other. What next? The moment a new customer signs up for Shopify through the link provided, you will start earning. Pre-sale commissions mean you get to earn 200% of the subscription fee paid by a customer each and every time you refer someone to Shopify. This is precisely how you can earn up to $2,400 per sale!!The mode of payment is PayPal and the minimum payout will be $25. Just focus on building long-term partnerships with influencers, bloggers and ambassadors!
This is how you can earn money:
There are three ways using which you can make money with Shopify just by being their partner. This is pretty easy and straight forward. All you have to do is promote Shopify using the resources they provide, and just when you refer a customer to create their eCommerce store and choose the plan, you earn credit for completing the sale!
Referrals: Earn up to 20% monthly revenue for each and every customer you refer.
Theme/ Template sales: Earn up to 70% for each theme you sell in their Theme Store.
Mobile App sales: Earn up to 80% revenue share for each app you sell in the App Store.
Who can be an affiliate? Anyone!
Do you want to gain the most out of your website traffic? Why not promote one of the industry’s leading brands? Now monetize your blog by simply adding Shopify banners or affiliate links to your blog posts. You can also write detailed reviews about this program, rule SERPs, drive more traffic and increase the number of sign ups – consequently leading to increased income!
So what if you don’t run a blog? Even then you can earn by promoting Shopify. To make sale, you can use any internet marketing medium like email, paid campaigns, social media sites, media buys or any other to refer customers. Everytime a customer signs up for Shopify Affiliates, you would see the numbers rising higher!
Recommeded & Helpful :
What Resources You Get?
Are you wondering how Shopify supports their partners and what all resources they provide to promote the platform across the globe? We have listed it all out here!
You can use these resources to promote Shopify, one of the best eCommerce platforms:
- Monthly Affiliate Newsletters that highlight upcoming events, new features, and several other details
- Marketing Collaterals such as hand-outs, banners and templates
- Shopify Affiliate Dashboard that enables you to keep track of the amount of money earned, number of clicks you generatedand when you are due to receive your next payment
One of the most amazing parts about Shopify Affiliate Partner Program is that even when business owners’sign up for a free trial of 14 days of Shopify eCommerce solution, you still get paid as and when they upgrade after the trial period. You would also never face any problem promoting Shopify eCommerce shopping cart platform on Google AdWords or Facebook Ads. What more? The dashboard is really easy to use – providing you every bit of the detail at your fingertips pertaining to the money earned and amount due. You just have to get you link, begin promoting it and watch the numbers go up!
Want To Learn More About Shopify? Here Are Some Quick Facts!
Shopify is a robust eCommerce solution which is simple to use yet very effective. It enables business owners to create their own website, buy and sell products, and much more. There are some really easy to use tools and built-in security feature that have proved to be a big boon for ever retailer wanting to have their own affiliate program.
- Shopify was established in the year 2006.
- Today, there are more than 243,000 active Shopify stores.
- Shopify’s top three categories are Electronics and Accessories, Fashion and Apparel, and Home & Garden.
- The eCommerce shopping cart platform provides more than 120 beautifully designed themes/ templates to business owners to choose from and create a user-friendly, visually stunning online store.
- Shopify’s revenue for the fourth quarter of 2015 was calculated at $70.2 million.
- The eCommerce solution is highly recommended for small to medium businesses.
- The platform enables retailers to efficiently manage every aspect of their business – from product catalogs, order information, customer data to inventory from a centralized location.
With Shopify, retailers can create a fully functional eStore that are search engine friendly as well as easy to navigate for the buyers – enabling them to quickly find the goods they are willing to buy. Further, you can also manage customer orders and keep a tab on inventory levels to ensure that the store is always updated with relevant, accurate information.
Why Become A Shopify Affiliate?
As per our discussion with experts at MarketersCenter, “Shopify Partner Program is indeed a great opportunity to be associated with a brand and promote to earn big! As an industry leading eCommerce platform, Shopify is here to stay and they are very serious about treating their affiliates well in a bid to grow the business.” They further added that any source of traffic such as email blast, social media, banner display, PPC, or any other can be used to promote and earn leads.
There are a number of existing small businesses and new entrepreneurs who are willing to set up their online stores. This is where your role comes into play! Your task is to promote the eCommerce solution through the Shopify affiliate program and start earning commissions.You have to actively promote the platform and perform target marketing to outshine your competitors and start earning big.
Still looking got some reasons to sign up for Shopify’s Affiliate Program?
- Shopify affiliate program offers a number of opportunities to bloggers and publishers alike.
- All sources of traffic are accepted.
- It is an unsaturated affiliate program and niche.
- Shopify provides two options for commission: 200% of the customer’s first bill or 20% revenue share on each customer. You can also earn pre-sale commission which widely depends on the plan that customer chooses to buy.
- The more sales you make, the more commission you get to earn.
- From blog content, banners to logos and newsletters, you are provided with a number of promotional resources to make the task much easier for you.
- Shopify makes timely payouts – ensuring your business runs smoothly. You will be paid twice a month via PayPal.
- You can easily see the number of clicks you have generates, how much you have earned and when your next amount is due using the dashboard provided. You can also manage your affiliate shops from one single location.
- Shopify affiliates boast of earning industry leading conversion rates.
Several studies have proven that referral marketing is one of the best ways to make sales and generate revenue. This is how powerful Shopify Affiliate Program is for bloggers as well as publishers. And referrals don’t just mean your family members, relatives or friends. They can be your social media influencers, bloggers, or just about anyone.
Shopify Affiliate Program is certainly one of the best affiliate programs for people in eCommerce field. All you have to do is create some engaging content around eCommerce, put those banners, share the newsletters provided and advertise across your bog and social media sites. You are very likely to start earning big very soon! So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for Shopify Affiliate Partner Program straight away and start making up to $2,400 per sale!
Have any queries? Drop here in the comment section below and we’ll answer in a jiffy!