I have been working with numerous hosting providers over the past few years. Some of them don’t even deserve a mention but SiteGround does. It is reliable, makes your website site and is more or less affordable.
If you go there now, you will get a discount which will get you a plan for as low as $3.95 a month.
- Detailed Miss Hosting Review
- StableHost Is A similar platform to Siteground you can check detailed StableHost Review Here
Table of Contents
Siteground Hosting Coupon Code Promo code Discount codes 2015
70% off on Purchase:- Coupon code- 70% off
60% off on all the web hosting plans:-Coupon code- No coupon required
50% off on GoBig and GoGeek:-Coupon code-No coupon
60% off on Premium web hosting:-Coupon code-No coupon
Discount on Purchase:-Coupon code-PATRIOT
50% off on selected web hosting:-Coupon code-CYBER14
Free one month baby package hosting unlimited sites:-Coupon code-jury
Save on your purchase-Coupon Code-DESIGNMODO
Now in detailed we are going to show you how to use Siteground coupons:-
1.Click on the coupon code:-
When you click on the above coupon code, a new tab will be opened which will redirect you to the website. Then you need to copy the coupon code.
2.Head on to the Siteground website:-
Now when you head on to the website, then click on shared hosting and then you can view all the plans. You can also have a look at the features which a specific plan offer, then click on get started.
3.Choose your domain name:-
You could either buy a domain name or chose and existing domain name, if you buy a domain, you will be charged $14.9 per year
4.CHECK YOUR ORDER AND ENTER BILLING INFORMATION:-
Pros & Cons of SiteGround Hosting
- The something that got me over is the comprehensive safety measures to prevent cyberpunks. Even if you need to type cpanel URL directly from with your blog, you would certainly be channeled with SiteGround’s securely encrypted link directly to the log-in web page on their website. This way, you have the very best guarantee that your vulnerable details remains secure, free from any type of destructive attempt from any kind of hacker who intend to access it while transmission happens.
- Second of all, I believed it excels that the business does not permit straight activation of plugins and also styles. It has an additional layer of safety in place, to make certain that whatever plugins and also styles you installed would certainly be clean and also that secure.
- Furthermore, constraints remain in area if you log in from your WordPress blog site, as well as user is turned downed for even more attempts of login if wrong passwords/usernames have been gone into continuously. This substantially reduces the opportunity of your blog being endangered by hackers.
- And also there is their sophisticated caching technology, which can be allowed automatically with the setup of WordPress. This submits caching capability could considerably enhance your blog’s performance. A perhaps a lot more effective caching capability, SuperCacher, comes with more advanced intend but I really did not test it.
- The web server uptime is wonderful. Throughout my two years with SG, I never ever observed also a brief downtime, and also that I truly looked at the performance. Provided, it is still a short stay for period merely over 2 years, yet such track record claims a lot about just how trusted the holding solution is.
- A great practice here is that not many users are gone on the very same server in their discussed plans. This is a good idea as it shows their dedication to quality.
- The business declares that it holds the lowest variety of customers on common web servers among its peers in the sector. While such contrast is not in the general public domain, I would be lured to provide the company the advantage of question as WordPress truly loads swiftly here as compared to various other common shared hosts.
- These are really some appealing attributes that make this web hosting provider stands up vs various other host like HostGator. While there are various other useful functions, these have the tendency to be typical for all other site hosts.
- If there is any kind of con of SiteGround, it needs to be the limit thy place on storage room. With the most basic plan, you are qualified to a measly 10 GB storage space. To some that do purely blogging, it may be enough, but individual inclination differs.
Is SiteGround really any good? Let’s Find out
Founded in 2003 by a group of IT guys, SiteGround has come a long way. It hosts around 150,000 websites from its headquarters in Humble, New York and Texas. It also has offices in Sofia and Bulgaria to oversee European operations.
3 separate data centers in U.S.A (Chicago), Europe (Amsterdam) and also Asia (Singapore); permitting you to pick from 3 different locations for your web server. Complimentary domain (for 1 year) together with your common holding intend.
Extremely configured servers (* doesn’t suggest your sites will certainly load incredibly quick). Regular hardware upgrades (last upgrade executed on all their sites initially of 2013). Replacement components consistently prepared for quick replacement of failed equipment.
Special Account Seclusion innovation– in case a site on the very same web server as your site obtains jeopardized, absolutely nothing will certainly occur to your website.
In case of basic software application susceptabilities, like Apache or PHP vulnerabilities, they assert to take care of those themselves also prior to the official fixes are out.
They claim to maintain all their server software applications current while, once again according to their cases, “many carriers fail to update their software program even when a main repair is launched” as well as “a disturbing number of them making use of obsolete software program”.
Their servers are having an overall uptime of 99.996 % so far this year according to themselves, which, if real, is past outstanding! 24 × 7 Live Chat & Phone Assistance. Very own SuperCacher caching solution as well as plugin for WordPress & Joomla.
Memcached– sophisticated caching option normally not available in common holding atmospheres. Google PageSpeed Apache module for two-click auto application of website rate finest methods advised by Google.
Lots of various other attributes which I most likely overlooked!
Plans and Pricing
I will say it again as I say always, only you can be the best judge of what you need. This means that the plans are many and what suits you is up to you. With SiteGround too you can find numerous plans and packages which can be purchased.
They have various shared hosting plans, VPS services, dedicated servers and even reseller hosting. This review mainly focuses on the shared hosting plans.
What is good is that the framework is strong. This is because the plans come from its servers which are based only on Linux to provide the smoothest experience. You can also avail ecommerce solutions and other services.
Are the SiteGround plans any good?
Well, in a nutshell YES! But, again it depends on what you need. The common attractions among all the plans are:
- Free web design software
- Free domain
- Unlimited email accounts
I think the plans are priced okay. This is according to various features that they offer. You can also go for VPS hosting plans and dedicated servers if you need them. The choices are plenty. That’s impressive.
But do SiteGround offerings live up to the expectations?
You can easily register on SiteGround and then decide on which plan you wish to buy. The basic plan is all good but as your scale increases so will your costs. The price can get steep if you wish for features like:
- Domain Privacy
- Daily Backups
- Hack Alerts
You will have to pay a lot more if you want these! That is why SiteGround has not been able to capitalize on its robust framework. Nobody wants to pay a lot! Common… others give the same stuff away for less!
There is also a premium support option right at the end of the page but don’t get fooled by the lack of info around it. It is only free for the first three months.
So SiteGround is a tad pricey, but there are still some goodies
I have to say that the cPanel is impressive. It has all the features and flexibility that one needs. Navigation and tracking is extremely smooth and everything falls perfectly into place!
In general, the uptime is excellent. You may get outages if you incur heavy traffic once in a while. There are reports that the team at SiteGround is working hard to improve their server interface to reduce uptime outages by leaps and bounds. I am sure these kinds of issues will be fixed in the near future.
The support program from SiteGround is excellent!
It promises of 24/7 support and certainly delivers on that. You can contact them at any time of the day. The replies are fast and more importantly helpful.
They are also a number of online tutorials available for interactive help and newcomers will find these very helpful in setting up their sites. All tutorials are not equal though like the ones on W3Total Cache. The company never seems to make serious attempt to keep these up to date.
Well, all fingers are never of the same size! You know what I mean!
Some definite SiteGround Pros
- (Encrypted connections for secure access)
- Ensures secure and safe installation of updates and plugins by adding an extra layer of security. WordPress logins are restricted and the overall level of access is highly secure to prevent your site and the backend from attacks and malware.
- Advanced caching technology enhances the blogs performance. You can go for the paid SuperCacher plan which will boost performance by leaps and bounds! The feature is enabled automatically when WordPress is installed.
- Fantastic uptime!
- The company claims that it hosts the lowest number of users on shared servers among its peers in the industry. The commitment has to be appreciated here.
While such comparison is not in the public domain, I would be tempted to give the company the benefit of doubt as WordPress really loads quickly here compared to other common shared hosts.
These are really some interesting features that make this web hosting provider stands up vs other web hosts like HostGator.
The biggest negative about the service is the limitation on the storage space. Other providers are more generous with that.
So who should go for SiteGround Hosting Services
I think online enthusiasts who have a scope for experimentation can check out the services. If you like what you get then continue. For professionals who have been using the platform for some time now and are upping their operations, I would suggest a transfer to other providers like Bluehost or HostGator who offer a little extra than SiteGround.
All in all, the hosting is efficient and the support is good. The price is a bit high but hey, one should look on the brighter side of things. I have to say that SiteGround is certainly one of the best, not the ultimate winner but definitely a strong contender. Also Check out here best web hosting services.