Helium 10Check out
Teikametrics is an eCommerce Manager that helps a company grow on platforms like Amazon and Walmart
Helium 10 not only helps you make important decisions about your brands in order to improve their development, but it also helps you finalize them
|Ease of Use||
Teikametrics can help you gain a better understanding of your business. Teikametrics is user-friendly.
The user interface of Helium 10 is really good and all the tools can be used easily.
|Value For Money||
It is a little expensive than Helium 10. But it is totally worth of money.
Helium 10 is a viable option if you are on a budget. You can try it out first by taking the free plan after that you can upgrade your plan anytime you want.
The Teikametrics Software is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can contact Helium 10’s support team by submitting a request through their website.
|Check out||Check out|
Hello! Now you are going to have a look at a comparison between two popular tools is Teikametrics vs Helium 10.
PPC campaigns are a great way to increase sales and rankings on Amazon or Walmart, but they are not easy to implement. It necessitates a great deal of concentration and effective research, making it a time-consuming process.
Those who want to sell on Amazon must run effective advertising campaigns. This both promotes products and raises brand awareness.
Standing out from the crowd necessitates the use of effective advertising. But where do you begin if you don’t have extensive advertising experience?
Today, we’ll take you through a detailed comparison of two of the most popular and promising Amazon seller tools in the market right now; Teikametrics and Helium 10.
While Helium 10 has been there in the industry for quite some time now, Teikametrics is a relatively new and competitive software developed with the aim to help Amazon sellers boost their businesses.
Teikametrics vs Helium 10: Overview
Teikametrics is an eCommerce Manager that helps a company grow on platforms like Amazon and Walmart.
It has some incredible features, and its international reach is also quite impressive.
It optimizes businesses on platforms like Amazon and Walmart.
They specialize in price optimization, managing sellers’ inventory sales, and handling their advertising operations.
They work hard, no matter how big or small the task.
Because they have specific Algorithmic bid Optimization and calculate product-level profitability, this platform has far more features than any other platform.
Helium 10 Overview:
Helium 10 is a popular method that Amazon fulfills (FBA).
This platform is essential for anyone looking to grow their Amazon business.
Helium 10 not only helps you make important decisions about your brands in order to improve their development, but it also helps you finalize them.
Helium 10 is your one-stop-shop for all of your business’s necessities in one convenient location.
Its features can provide you with up-to-date SEO optimization and search term strategies, as well as fraud prevention and easy inventory management.
Teikametrics vs Helium 10: Features
Helium 10 has been there in the industry for quite some time now, Teikametrics is a relatively new and competitive software.
Both these tools offer some amazing features developed with the aim to help Amazon sellers boost their businesses.
Let’s take a look into some of the key features of both these Amazon seller platforms.
It’s a single platform that includes everything you’ll need to optimize your Amazon ads.
Teikametrics’ unique combination of next-generation automation, data science, and Amazon experience ensures you’re always spending wisely and capitalizing on every opportunity.
1. Algorithmic Bidding optimization
This is the key feature that drew me in.
The old archaic rules take a long time to implement, and in the end, a person is still unable to optimize the advertisement bids appropriately.
They use this algorithm, which is combined with Machine Learning, to work in the best way possible for the users.
The bids are of the highest caliber, and management is quick.
2. Product Level Profitability
Profitability is the first and most important priority for any advertiser, and if an advertisement cannot provide it, it is useless.
This software allows you to examine individual-level and account-level profitability.
It includes fees, promotion costs, and advertising costs before displaying the final profit result.
Its estimates are always precise and accurate.
This directs users to products that work well with the campaigns and those that don’t.
3. Keyword Automation
Keyword research is a time-consuming and stressful task.
Get rid of those time-consuming processes by relying on this keyword automation tool.
They automatically select the best keywords with the least amount of competition for the advertisement.
It increases output, sales, and visibility.
4. Real Amazon Experts
What’s the point of doing something if the end result isn’t positive? Teikametrics uses real-time Amazon Experts to help users in a variety of ways.
They also employ effective marketing to ensure that users profit from the product.
The algorithm and professional experts outperform everything, ensuring that the PPC campaign achieves the desired results.
Many of the features are easily accessible from the Helium 10 dashboard’s right side.
You can access all of the Helium 10 resources by using the drop-down menu.
You can also use the Chrome extension to analyze the Amazon marketplace much more effectively.
In addition, different tabs will appear in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
1. Tools Tab
This tab houses all of your favorite gadgets, including Magnet, Blackbox, Trendster, Cerebro, and many others.
There’s a fantastic keyword research tool that reminds me a lot of Ubersuggest.
After you enter the keyword, you will be able to see the most relevant keywords as well as a competitive analysis.
This section is where you can track the majority of your KPIs, profits, and analytics. Gross sales, orders filled, and net income are displayed for a given day, week, or month.
It also shows graphical representations of store patterns and units sold.
You will be able to obtain real-time data on product pricing patterns and rising popularity.
3. Follow Up
In this section, which is similar to your emails tab, income would be on the list.
So, whenever you need a complete overview and optimization of your market, never overlook the Follow Up button.
You can optimize workflows, create email layouts, and track metrics like open rates, shipping costs, and opt-out prices.
4. PPC Manager
It’s one of my personal favorites.
It functions similarly to your ad spy system.
Helium 10 generates quick promotions and discovers hundreds of new potentially profitable keyword resources around the clock, similar to how Ad tools like Adplexity and Astrex work.
It also includes a detailed explanation of Helium 10 Ad analysis.
Dashboard Comparison: Teikametrics vs Helium 10
Your dashboard is where you can quickly see the status of your campaigns.
Users are given an overview of the progress of their ad campaign.
This includes information such as total revenue, ad revenue, total ad spend, cost of sale, and wasted ad spend.
FBA dashboards are especially helpful for comparing metrics.
Users can quickly compare selected data points as a result.
Users can choose from a variety of data science factors such as clicks, cost per click, click-through rate, conversions, conversion rate, spending, and impressions.
You will also be able to easily analyze keyword performance factors.
Users can even compare how a keyword performed in current and previous campaigns.
As a result, you can make an informed decision about which keywords to pursue.
All of the tools are easily accessible on the right side of the Helium 10 dashboard.
Each of the Helium 10 tools can be accessed via the drop-down menu.
You can even install a Chrome extension to analyze the Amazon marketplace more effectively.
Furthermore, the dashboard has a number of tabs in the upper right corner.
You get a tools tab where you can access Blackbox, Cerebro, Magnet, Trendster, and everything else you like.
There is a fantastic keyword research tool that is similar to the Ubersuggest toolbar.
When you enter a keyword, you will see the most related keywords as well as competitor analysis.
Teikametrics vs Helium 10: Pricing Comparison
Both Teikametrics and Helium 10 tools are free to use and have some amazing features in the free plan, which you can upgrade to at any time.
Some tools are available for free with limited credits.
For beginners, the basic free plan would be extremely beneficial because it allows them to test the tools for free without incurring any losses, which is a win-win situation for everyone.
Teikametrics costs more than the other Amazon PPC management tools we looked at.
Teikametrics provides a free 30-day trial.
Flywheel, Ad Management, and Premium Ad Management are the three pricing choices for the platform.
Teikametrics Flywheel Plan
The Teikametrics Flywheel assists you in launching and increasing the profitability of your product.
Flywheel delivers information on topics such as product releases.
It allows you to keep track of your advertising costs.
Flywheel analyses sales data from organic and paid searches to help you enhance your PPC strategy.
The latest update of Flywheel – V2.0 comes in two sub-tiers; Basic and AI-Powered.
The Basic tier is free and offers the following features:
- Multi-channel data aggregation and reporting
- The campaign, ad group, and keyword performance metrics
- Product-level profitability insights (including advertising costs)
- Proactive inventory & advertising notifications
The AI-Powered sub-tier of Flywheel is free if your monthly marketplace sales are <$10,000. If your monthly marketplace sales are >$10,000, then the plan will cost you 3% of your monthly ad spend.
This tie offers the following features:
Advertising Optimization (3% of monthly ad spend)
- Goal-based campaign creation & optimization
- Fully-automated keyword targeting engine
- AI-powered keyword bidding
- Multi-channel & multi-level performance analysis
Market Intelligence ($0.30 per tracked search term)
- Brand coverage of the search
- Product ranking by keyword
- Competitor share of search
Free Inventory Optimization
- Inventory turn and sell-through rate insights
- Proactive stockout notifications and connected ads
Teikametrics Ad Management Plan
Teikametrics also offers an Ad Management plan that combines daily ad management, industry knowledge, and the power of Flywheel 2.0 technology.
Amazon’s plan starts at $1,500 a month, while Walmart’s plan starts at $500 per month (plus platform fees).
For Amazon DSP Management, there are also optimal strategies accessible.
For a price quote, you’ll need to contact their customer service team.
The following are some of the features:
Standard Ad Management
- Designated account manager
- Weekly performance updates & monthly check-in calls
- Management of Amazon SP, SB, SD, and Walmart SP
- Campaign planning, execution, and ongoing maintenance
- Ongoing keyword and ASIN targeting refinement
- Adjustments by product life cycle for maximum performance
Premium Ad Management
- Designated account team & eCommerce strategist
- Strategic planning and expanded support for seasonal and promotional events
- Quarterly planning aligned with business objectives
- Custom reporting configuration and delivery
- Management of Amazon SP, SD, SB + Video, and Walmart SP
- In-depth keyword research and negative keyword management
- Custom refinement to campaign design and bidding models
- One FREE incrementality test
Amazon DSP Management
- Budget forecasting and optimization
- Competitive research and targeting
- Custom DSP audience builds
- Weekly performance reporting
- A/B testing for incrementality
Helium 10 pricing is divided into four tiers.
All premium plans include a 30-day money-back guarantee as well as unrestricted access to product research and listing optimization tools such as Trendster, Black Box, XRay, Frankenstein, and Scribbles.
The Free plan includes basic features as well as limited access to the Helium 10 tool suite.
If you outgrow this package, don’t worry, you can upgrade at any time.
You’ll also get single-user access to Frankenstein, Scribbles, and Profits, as well as a free 30-day trial.
You’ll also have lifetime access to 50,000 emails for follow-ups.
The Platinum plan, which costs $97 per month, is a must-have solution for growing businesses and is Helium’s most popular plan.
- Access for a single user
- The Index Checker is used 150 times per month.
- You can track up to three markets and 2,500 keywords per month.
- Every month, 300 alerts are sent.
- Every month, 5,000 follow-up emails are sent.
- Amazon Training for the Freedom Ticket
- A landing page builder that can be used for up to three portals.
This $197-per-month plan is ideal for experienced sellers and teams looking to grow.
This includes, in addition to all of the features of the Platinum plan, a multi-user login and:
- The Index Checker is used 300 times per month.
- You can track up to 5,000 keywords per month and up to ten markets.
- Every month, 600 Alerts/ASINS are issued.
- 15,000 follow-up emails are sent each month.
- You will have access to a landing page builder for up to six portals.
This tier, which costs £397 per month, is designed to meet the needs of advanced Amazon sellers who want to scale quickly.
In addition to the features listed above, you’ll receive quarterly in-person workshops and live monthly online training from industry experts.
- Access to the Elite Facebook group, which is only available to members of the Elite program.
- The Index Checker is used 500 times per month.
- Each month, up to 1000 ASINS can be generated.
- Every month, 50,000 follow-up emails are sent.
- You can monitor up to 5,000 keywords in 15 markets.
- You will have access to a landing page builder for up to nine portals.
It is important to have a good and responsive customer support system if you want to stay in the good books of your users and the audience.
Your users should be able to instantly get in touch with your support team if they run into an issue and have it resolved at the earliest.
That being said, both Teikametrics and Helium 10 have been said to offer really good customer service to customers.
It is critical for a user to have support when working on any platform.
What would you do if you were working late at night and suddenly encountered a problem? It cannot be postponed until the morning, and if there is no assistance available at that time, it will result in losses.
The Teikametrics Software is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can contact Helium 10’s support team by submitting a request through their website.
There’s also a getting-started video guide and several other training videos there.
There’s also a user community built into their website, but from what we can tell, it’s rarely used and mostly inactive, with only a few user discussions.
As a result, you shouldn’t expect a quick response from the Helium 10 community if an issue arises.
Teikametrics vs Helium 10: Pros & Cons
Both Teikametrics and Helium 10 are robust and powerful Amazon seller tools, offering features and functions that are regarded as one of the best in this niche.
However, both platforms do have their share of demerits as well.
Let us now discuss some of the key pros and cons of both these tools.
The software has recognized the incremental value of its Amazon advertisements.
Swanson Health has been working with them for a long time and considers them valuable partners.
The software’s flexibility and service model are also valued by the company.
- You’ll be able to hit your goals by using the right keywords, price bidding, and more with these tools!
- You will have all of the data and analysis you need to create as many campaigns as you want, and you will be able to increase sales across the board.
- With this tool at your disposal, you can gain all the necessary insights into your business (and even competitor businesses). And you can be confident that it is correct!
- With its user-friendly interface and intuitive FBA dashboards, you can confidently perform analysis on your own.
- Teikametrics is a little pricey for small businesses. For large sellers, pricing is worth every penny in terms of profitability.
- If you’re just getting started with inventory management, a lot of data and regular reports might be too much. It’s best not to become overwhelmed when you’re first starting out.
Helium 10 is extremely effective.
It has a plethora of features that will make the life of an Amazon seller easier.
Helium 10 currently has about 11 tools in its arsenal, with plans to add more functionalities in the future.
Furthermore, the price is surprisingly low for a tool of this caliber.
- Helium 10’s paid plans include the Amazon Freedom Ticket, which is an excellent resource for anyone looking to obtain high-value training.
- Helium 10 includes 20 tools to assist with a variety of tasks such as product and keyword research, selling, and marketing.
- You gain access to free resources such as the Chrome extension that analyses Amazon data and the URL builder, which allows you to create trustworthy-looking URLs for your promotions.
- There is a free plan available – this is an excellent option for anyone who is just getting started selling on Amazon.
- Helium 10’s comprehensive toolset assists you in growing and scaling your Amazon business. Helium 10 offers a wide range of features, whereas the majority of its competitors often focus solely on product selection.
- You’ll get access to high-quality workshops with Helium 10’s most expensive tier.
- Even Helium 10’s cheapest pricing plan is a significant investment for new Amazon sellers and thus is likely to appeal only to businesses that are already profitable.
- Only the Diamond plan, which costs nearly $200 per month, grants you access to a multi-user login.
- Customer service is restricted to support tickets. There is no active community, phone number, or live chat widget to contact.
- Before you can take advantage of everything Helium 10 has to offer, you’ll need to spend some time and effort familiarising yourself with the platform.
Teikametrics Vs Helium 10 Reviews & Testimonials:
Here are the reviews of both Teikametrics & Helium 10:
- Sellerboard VS Helium 10: Which One Is The Best?
- ZonGuru vs Helium 10: Which One Is Best ZonGuru Or Helium 10?
- Teikametrics Vs Sellics: Which One Is The Best In-Depth Comparison
- Viral Launch Vs Teikametrics: Which Is Better? The Ultimate Comparison
- Top 15 Helium 10 Alternatives
Final Thoughts: Teikametrics Vs Helium 10
As you can see from this review, Helium 10 and Teikametrics are two of the best tools available, both loaded with powerful and sophisticated tools.
You can compete with your competitors and achieve perfection in your Amazon business.
Both are excellent feature-rich choices for all Amazon sellers.
When it comes to Teikametrics, we know it’s effective, powerful, and accurate.
It will manage any advertising campaign you launch.
It’s an easy-to-use but powerful tool thanks to its informative FBA dashboards, user-friendly interface, and automation.
Helium10’s toolset is sophisticated, comprehensive, and powerful, and it can compete with any of the all-in-one solutions we’ve previously reviewed.
Its pricing is extremely reasonable, and almost everything can be tried out for free.
Some tools are better than others, but when it comes to overall value, Helium10 is one of the best options available.