Are you willing to grow your brand and know the best customer building strategies? Well, Come and Join us in one of the biggest events by Incite Group- ‘The Customer Service Summit’.
About The Customer Service Summit
Where:New York, US
This October 4-5th, The Customer Service Summit returns to New York for an historic eighth year. The summit will again bring together an unrivalled list of major brand leaders to guide you into the future of customer care, social media support, self-service, CX and messenger.
Gain actionable insight into 2018’s biggest challenges and opportunities. Across two tracks Customer service leaders from Johnson & Johnson, Wells Fargo, Uber, Lego, Rogers, Chewy, TSA, Boxed, La Masion du Chocolat are already confirmed, with over 30 more to be announced.
A forward-facing agenda built by customer service leaders for customer service leaders:
- Reimagining Customer Service– Prove how much your support is really worth, develop a symbiotic relationship with your marketing department that works for you and deliver personalized care across every channel.
- Self Service and Effortless Resolution – Reduce your incoming volume and boost satisfaction, by empowering your customer with self-service and transactional automation. Provide pre-emptive service with proactive monitoring and community support.
- Social Media & Digital Customer Service – Operationalize your team for speed and efficiency, embrace messenger and utilize automation.
- Best in Class Care Agents – Tailor your recruitment and training strategies for each specific role, then use new technologies to empower your agents with actionable customer insights and OnDemand expertise.
- New for 2018: Meetup Groups – Make invaluable connections with those working in B2b, smaller businesses, social media, or just find help at the Customer Service Anonymous Clinic.
Exclusive discount ! Save $200 with the promotion code ‘bloggersideas200’.