In this article, we’ll look for whom Thrivecart is the best choice and it’s pros and cons:
Who Is ThriveCart For?
Get to know whether ThriveCart is good for you or not?
ThriveCart Pros and Cons:
- ThriveCart is super easy to set up and use.
- Provides reliable and first-class customer support.
- It offers you an amazing affiliate management system.
- It supports A/B split test on your shopping cart pages.
- ThriveCart can be integrated with many membership websites.
- ThriveCart is extremely affordable, and there are no monthly charges.
- You can create upsell and bump offers pretty easily.
- It allows you to integrate your email service provider in just 3 simple clicks.
- And you can create a new product in just a few minutes even if you have zero experience.
- You will get access to all carts forms and checkout templates, layouts, and more. You are also free to customize each of the templates according to your needs.
- With the help of ThriveCart, you can create coupons, discounts, and trail to your customers at the checkout steps.
- You can also set up 2-step checkout forms.
- All of the cart pages are mobile-friendly. As a result, you do not have to worry about whether your customers are using a mobile phone, desktop or tablet.
- ThriveCart allows you to set up and manage your digital sales tax pretty easily.
- You will easily be able to understand customer purchase history, see the detailed stats, and manage everything from a central dashboard only.
- ThriveCart also gets integrated with many email autoresponders. You can also use an email provider with ThriveCart even if it doesn’t integrate directly into the cart software.
- While you can keep track of the failed payments and customers can update their credit card info, there is no advanced support for the failed payments.
- Selling services ThriveCart is a little bit complicated. It is not perfect but helps you to get done with the job.
For detailed analysis, read our Thrivecart review.