In this post, I have featured TravelInsurance.com Review 2021 that includes detailed insights of its pricing, features, term cover, support and more. Let’s get started here.
- By filling out one simple form, you have access to multiple carriers and policies.
- Their simple comparison tool lets you compare different policies to get the coverage you need without going over budget.
- You have access to reviews from real customers to determine which carrier is likely to give you a better experience.
- Comparing policies from different companies on one site saves you the time of researching carriers individually while making sure you don’t miss anything important.
- The website contains a wealth of information about all aspects of travel and tips for how to make the most of your trip.
- Because prices for these policies are regulated by law, you won’t find a lower price anywhere else.
TravelInsurance.com Review 2021: Is It Reliable?? (HONEST REVIEW)
Detailed TravelInsurance.com Review
Why Buy from a Comparison Site?
It’s certainly possible to find the right policy by spending hours and hours researching different carriers and trying to determine who has the best coverage but it takes up a whole lot of time. Plus, you can never really be sure you’re looking at everything. What if you had spent just another hour looking? Would you have found something better? Are people who have used the carrier in the past satisfied with their coverage? How can you be sure you’re making the right decision.
That’s why a comparison site is a good way to go. TravelInsurance.com allows you to compare different companies and policies to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible. Their side by side comparisons let you compare not only price but also what coverage and features are available so you can choose the best coverage for your trip.
TravelInsurance.com is also a great place to read verified customer reviews so you can be confident that the provider and plan you choose is really all it’s cracked up to be. Selecting upgrades and add-ons is easy and you get price adjustments instantaneously.
Basically, TravelInsurance.com does all the hard work for you. That means you can focus on the fun part of planning your trip while knowing that you’re getting the best travel insurance coverage you can afford.
How Does It Work
TravelInsurance.com allows you to compare various travel insurance policies to find the right fit for you without going over your budget. The website features an easy-to-use tool so you can learn about the plans offered by some of the major insurance companies out there and compare them to one another, side by side. In only a few minutes, you have all the information you need to figure out which plan offers the best coverage at a price you can afford. Once you decide, you can buy your new policy right through the TravelInsurance.com website.
The first step is filling out a simple form with some basic travel information, including where and when you’re traveling, how much you are paying in travel expenses, the number of people you’ll be traveling with, your permanent residence, and your citizenship.
TravelInsurance.com sends this information to various insurance companies and, in minutes, they provide quotes from different companies in a way that’s easy to understand and compare. Instead of visiting multiple sites and filling out form after form, TravelInsurance.com does it all for you in one place.
What Is Covered
Specific coverage varies from one insurance company to another. By using TravelInsurance.com, you will be able to find coverage for just about any of your travel concerns, including:
- Accidental death & dismemberment
- Baggage loss or delay
- Cancellation for any reason
- Cancellation for work reasons
- Emergency evacuation
- Emergency medical treatments
- Group travel
- Flight insurance
- Medical evacuation
- Missed connections
- Pre-existing conditions
- Trip interruption
- Vacation rental
- Travel assistance
In addition to giving you access to all of these policies, TravelInsurance.com also provides you with detailed explanations about what each of these policies entails. For example, if you’re pregnant, you can learn all about why a standard travel insurance policy may not give you the coverage you need. Or, learn about how a pre-existing condition can affect your coverage and what you can do about it. Let’s just get a total estimated sample cost from this company.
All of this information is supplemented with easy-to-understand videos that explain everything in an easy-to-understand way. If you’re new to travel insurance or if you’re not sure what you need. TravelInsurance.com has a lot of resources to use for research before you even start looking for a policy.
What Providers Are Available
TravelInsurance.com works with some of the best providers in the industry, including:
- AIG Travel Guard
- Allianz Travel
- Assistance USA
- CSA Travel Protection
- Global Trip Protection
- Arch RoamRight
- C&F Travel Insured International
- Travelex Insurance Services
Group Travel Insurance
In addition to individual travel insurance, TravelInsurance.com is a great way to get a group policy. Their easy-to-use system allows you to compare group policies and payment can be split among multiple credit cards so that everyone you’re traveling with can easily pay their share.
When you travel with 10 or more people, group rates are exceptionally affordable. Each person in the group receives their own identical coverage under the group policy which means less paperwork.
While group rates vary depending on where you’re traveling to, the cost of the policy is typically based on trip costs, the length of the trip, and the age of the travelers. This is often a great option for families traveling with children or seniors as being on a trip with a responsible caretaker can mean much lower rates than a single policy.
You also have the option to compare plans that cover specific types of group travel, including volunteering, religious trips, family reunions, studying abroad, corporate group travel, and more. Finding the right policy can really save your group money which is why it’s so important to compare as many policies as possible.
How to Make a Claim
To file a claim with an insurance policy purchased through TravelInsurance.com you have to contact the insurance company that the policy is with. Since
TravelInsurance.com acts only as a comparative marketplace and does not actually provide the policy, they are not involved in the claims process.
The TravelInsurance.com website gives you a lot more than a comparison between different policies. It actually contains a wealth of information that can help you throughout your entire trip, including whether you should choose a hotel or vacation rental, what the best cruises are, and the travel restrictions for Americans traveling to Cuba.
They also provide in-depth explanations about why you need travel insurance, the different types of coverages available, and a glossary that explains what all of the terms used in these policies mean, like the difference between Cancel for Any Reason and Cancel for Work Reasons and Trip Deposit Date and Effective Date. They explain the difference between primary and secondary travel insurance, explain A.M. Best Ratings, and explain the Schengen Agreement and what it means for you.
You can also find interesting information about the history of travel insurance, how it evolved, and where it’s heading in the future. This all goes to show that they know a lot about travel and makes the consumer feel comfortable trusting them to help them on their journey.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to compare rates between multiple insurance companies
- Policies are often less expensive when purchased through the site
- Access to a number of different types of policies that may not be available from all carriers
- Only need to fill out one form
- Website is easy to use, fast, and secure
- Real reviews from customers who have purchased different policies
- Policy information is emailed immediately after making a purchase
- Do not actually provide coverage
- Will still need to work with insurance companies to file a claim
Why Should You Use Travel Insurance.com?
- Getting a quote and buying a policy is fast and easy.
- The user-friendly website is easy to navigate.
- They are licensed in all 50 states.
- The website contains a wealth of useful information to help you plan your trip, figure out what type of coverage you need, and explains the basics behind what it all means.
- They work with some of the largest travel insurance companies in the business.
- Compare various plans from pre-screened insurers all in one place.
- Thousands of reviews from real customers help you make a more informed decision about what policy to buy.
- They have the lowest prices anywhere.
- Secure 256-but secured encryption protects purchase information.
- They belong to the US Travel Association and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Conclusion: TravelInsurance.com Review 2021 | Should You Go For It??
Finding the right travel insurance can be difficult. Every traveler has different needs and shopping around can be time-consuming. Some carriers only cover certain travelers while others only often certain types of coverage. If you’re looking for something specific or if you want to get the best deal, doing all of the necessary research can take up a lot of your time and you’re still never really sure a better deal doesn’t exist somewhere else.
That’s why using a comparison site like TravelInsurance.com is so rewarding. All you have to do is fill out a single form to receive quotes from multiple companies at the same time. TravelInsurance.com’s easy comparison tool lets you see how different policies match up as far as coverage and price. Plus, you can read reviews of each company from customers who have used them in the past to make sure you’re getting the type of service you need before taking your once-in-a-lifetime vacation.