- Urgency with countdown timer
- Scarcity with number left in stock
- Direct to cart or checkout button
- Improved search with product focus
- Promotion header strip
- Visitor counter to hurry your customer to buy faster
- Show latest sales (Live mode) *NEW
- Improve the customer experience
- Optimized For Growing Conversions
- Fully Mobile Optimized
- Complete control over the layout and design.
- All in one app; no need for the paid apps or third-party apps.
- No monthly charges; one-time recurring fees
- Variable charges; charges may increase or decrease any time.
- No Refund
When you look at Turbo Theme vs eCom Turbo Theme vs Booster Theme, you might find many similarities between these themes.
Thus, making a choice between them for your dropshipping store is tough. But, here I give you a detailed comparison with these themes so that you are able to make up your mind by the end of the article depending on your online store requirement and budget in hand.
Whenever you want a Shopify theme, you will always need the best, right?
So, today, we shall be talking about the best themes you can use to give your store a professional touch. To be specific, we shall be discussing turbo, eCom turbo, and booster themes. However, the big question is, which among them is the best for you, right?
These themes consist of many great features that any store owner will find useful.
However, when it comes to choosing which is best for you, then you should always pick the one that matches your current situation. What do wean, right?
Kindly allow us to explain. Before you decide which theme will suit your situation, then there are a few questions you will need to answer. For instance, how big is your store?
Which kind of store do you want? How many stores will you be running? Here is the thing, all these questions will play a very important role when it comes to picking the best theme for you.
Turbo vs eCom Turbo vs Booster Theme 2020: Side By Side Comparison
Booster Theme Overview
Turbo Theme Overview
Overview eCom Turbo
These themes come with several useful features hence outstanding from the crowd. For instance, these themes load pages very fast. The faster the page loads, the higher the chances of making more sales.
Many customers are impatient, therefore, with a page loading too slow, they will end up opting for other stores. Besides that, these three themes have clean and understandable designs, therefore, making it easy for you to set up any of these themes.
Also, they feature customizable page templates, therefore, you can create a design to your own liking. Additionally, they feature Maps or even use Google maps integration to guide customers to your physical store if you have any. Apart from that, you can use Google maps to show your customers the area that you serve.
These themes also feature video sections so that you can tell your story and much more. Now, let us look at the following features and differentiate the three themes.
- Page Layouts
As much as these themes offer you the best, the page layout is very important when it comes to the general representation of the store. The latest Booster theme has two newly added layouts on product pages. With the booster, you can customize page layouts, get additional features such as upsells and Facebook bot integration while you can achieve the same with Turbo.
However, when it comes to eCom Turbo, you will not enjoy the use of such features, but still enjoy a ton of great features such as a private Facebook group, free theme training, and a free eCom course.
- Free Plus Shipping Offers
Giving away products for free while earning a small share of profit out of the total shipping fee, is a great business strategy. This is both beneficial to both the store owner and the customer. However, you cannot enjoy all this when you use Turbo and eCom themes for your Shopify store. Why, right?
Simply because these themes do not allow you to customize buttons for this type of strategy. On the other hand, with the booster theme, you can customize the call-to-action buttons to add the offers.
- Theme Updates
A theme updater is a very essential tool for any Shopify store. You can use this tool to keep up with many changes coming from the developer’s side. This tool helps you to add the latest features to your store without wasting time or any struggle.
Turbo comes with a theme updater, the best thing about this theme updater is that it is free of charge. Therefore, you don’t need to incur any cost when it comes to giving your store the latest features.
On the other hand, eCom turbo doesn’t feature a theme updater in its package. In other words, you can still update your store, but you will need to handle this process manually.
The theme updater for eCom is available in the Shopify App store for around $108. When it comes to the booster theme, this theme also includes a theme updater in its package. Just like in Turbo, the theme updater in a booster is available for free.
A license is another important thing when buying a Shopify theme. The themes in our list provide different types of licenses.
For instance, Turbo offers a single store license hence suitable for anyone with a single store or starting a store. However, if you want to upgrade later, you will have to pay the same amount for a single store license.
This may be very expensive for someone who will be looking at a [possibility of adding some other stores in the long run.
On the other hand, the other two themes offer both single store licenses and in case you have many stores, you can get licenses for the other stores too. The eCom theme provides 1, 3, and an unlimited number of store licenses while the booster theme provides licenses for 1, 2, and 5 stores.
- Customer Support
Before buying a Shopify theme, many people often look at the customer support team. This team is mostly needed during the initial set-up especially when you get stuck anywhere. There is nothing that will frustrate a customer after paying for a theme than a poor Customer support team.
All these themes have a good customer support team, however, when it comes to the best, then Booster takes the day. The Booster theme package includes free customer support for a period of one year.
During this period, you will experience premium quality customer services as you set up your Shopify store and begin to use it. On the other hand, Turbo and eCom offer good customer services. The icing on the cake is that they offer lifetime customer support at no cost.
- Language Support
Any business involves customers from different backgrounds. And the best way to include all people is to use a theme that supports as many languages as possible to extend your market outreach.
However, this depends on the area you want to serve and your target customers. Therefore, if you have a business or a store that serves many countries, then you should consider a theme that translates into different, yet many languages match a large market.
That said, let us look at the themes in question in regard to the number of languages they support. Turbo and eCom support English, which is a common language in many areas.
On the other hand, Booster supports more languages, and if figures matter, then Booster is available in 10 different languages.
- Refund Policy.
All themes have a clear money-back policy. This policy allows you to take a test drive with the theme for a couple of days. So, after a few days of the test drive, you can request for a refund in case you don’t like the theme. Isn’t that great? However, the big question is, how much time do you have for the test drive, right?
Turbo allows you to use the theme for 14 days for free after buying the theme. Within those 14 days, you can always ask for your money back if you don’t like what you are seeing.
On the other hand, eCom comes with a 30-day money-back policy. Therefore, providing you with a lengthy window to enjoy the premium version for free. Lastly, booster allows you to test the theme for only 7 days after making a purchase. However, 7 days are more than enough to experience the premium theme.
- Number of current Users
The number of people using a certain product play a significant role when it comes to decision making. These themes are currently being used by many Shopify store owners there.
However, when it comes to, which leads by numbers, then the numbers will do the talking. Currently, Turbo has over 2,000, while eCom turbo has over 10, 000 users. On the other hand, the booster theme leads to over 19,000 users.
Best Suited to Turbo Theme vs eCom Turbo Theme vs Booster Theme
Who Can Make the Use of a Booster Theme?
The Booster theme is useful for those people who want to improve their conversion ratio, average order value, and trust in their store. The booster theme provides a better user experience to help to save time and headache.
It is useful for those who want to date their store with just one click.
Who Can Make Use of the eCom Turbo Theme?
eCom turbo theme is more useful for those who are flexible with different customizing aspects for example cashback guarantee, comparatively low pricing, and lifetime support.
It is useful for those people who want to have more success in drop dropshipping on their own and are more successful.
Who Can Use Shopify Turbo Theme?
Turbo Shopify is suitable for those people who are steadily looking for a high level of flexibility, fast loading, and customization proficiency in their store.
Turbo Shopify theme in case of those people who are looking to continue updating in the Shopify store under the standard condition with technical support for at least one year, where the people can take advantage of the free update through one click.
Pricing: Turbo Theme vs eCom Turbo Theme vs Booster Theme
Discount Coupon and Pricing for Booster Theme.
Booster theme provides a basic plan which is given below
- Store license $249
( but now you can get it at just $179)
- Store license $597
( but now you can get it at just $297)
- Store license $1299
( but now you can get it at just $497)
Pricing of eCom Turbo
There are three plans in eCom turbo and these are listed below:
- Standard – Permit of one store for $97
- Pro – Permit of three stores for $127
- Unlimited – Permit of unlimited stores for $147 (Earliest cost used to be to $47)
Schemes and concession in eCom turbo costing:
Select this option to acquire eCom turbo theme for above-mentioned rates
There is a chance of getting less training as a gift on eCom. If you join a personal Facebook group for extra understanding and support.
With this one time investment, you get never-ending support and updates. On the other side, highly-priced themes like optimization and booster provide free support and updates for a year.
With this, you can get a money-back assurance scheme for 14 days which is not supplied by other competitive themes that are already given above.
Price of Shopify Turbo Theme
The store license costs $350. It’s free for one time. However, with the help of a support team license can be transferred to another store as well.
Honestly, the cost is not that much because you’ll be getting easy updates and technical support for a year for free through an app. Unlike other themes that only give updates for free in the first year only.
Turbo theme even has a money-back assurance for fourteen days which is conditional. This is something that isn’t given by many other themes. Check out our review on rocket theme if you are looking for WordPress themes and Joomla templates.
Updates and Support of Booster Theme
For one year the updates and support are available for free however, the theme can be used even after that without any additional fee.
It’s very easy to install the updates from a special app, even if you don’t have any technical know-how or you don’t know how to redesign the store.
Live chat won’t be possible with them however they’ll answer questions for all seven days of the week.
The Booster theme support’s testimonials are remarkably positive on the sales page.
Updates and Support of eCom Turbo
eCom Turbo provides free updates and support for a lifetime.
The testimonials from the buyers and the reviews on the web are both positive. Frank is someone who is good and genuine it’s been a while since I’ve been following him.
Updates and Support of Turbo Shopify Theme
In their support policy, it’s written that their support isn’t live and there is a possibility that the queries will be answered in 1 or 2 days. Yet, the support system is good and many reviews about it on Out Of The Sandbox site are positive.
However, you’ll there not be much need for support because the theme is of high quality, powerful even it’s performance is great because it’s created by the Shopify company.
Updates will be done using an app which is absolutely free, you’ll have to install this app on the theme. You’ll get free updates for a year.
Pros and Cons of Shopify Booster Theme:
- It is created by a person who has its own successful store so he knows very well what will work and what will not work.
- It has some testimonials in the form of video and positive reviews on the sales page.
- You’ll have to pay once and it can be used for a lifetime. But the support and the updates will only be for free for a year. However, with the suggestion mentioned below, you acquire free to support and update for a lifetime.
- Updating is very easy by using a special app.
- The theme can be easily customized according to your audience, niche, and store.
- It’s optimized for growing conversions in the store.
- Price is only free for one time, Booster Theme could be used for free for lifetime however, the updates and support are only free for a year.
- A refund is not available after you buy this theme your money can’t be returned.
- Their support system doesn’t have a live chat option. Your request will have to be submitted first and after that, they’ll connect with you via email.
Pros and Cons of Shopify eCom Turbo Theme
- It is created by a trainer and owner of a dropshipping store, thus he knows what will work and what will not.
- Its cost is lower as compared to various paid themes in the market.
- If you use links from this page you’ll get lifetime support and updates by paying the fees once. This is quite different when compared to other Shopify themes.
- There is a money-back guarantee of 14 days; this is something not given by many paid themes.
- Themes can be easily customized according to your audience, niche, and store.
- It has many in-built features that can save you a lot of money, otherwise, you would have to install various paid apps.
- A bonus of eCom training is there with every plan. In fact, the theme also has training.
- The person who developed this theme is quite known in this field who also owns private and free Facebook groups, he also has paid as well as free training courses.
- 2000 plus times this theme has been sold and the refund is below 10%, that’s a good sign. Other themes don’t even provide a refund, this way you’ll never know their refund rate. Social Proof is provided by eCom Turbo.
The support doesn’t have any option for a live chat. You can connect with them via email/ticket system. However, many other themes also don’t give an option for a live chat.
Pros and Cons of Turbo Theme
- A Shopify company has created this theme thus it must have been through strict and extensive quality and testing control.
- This theme has a 5-star rating with over 125 reviews.
- You’ll only have to pay the fees once and you’ll get technical updates and support for over a year. This feature surely varies from other Shopify themes that are paid. It can also be easily updated via a special app.
- There is a money-back guarantee for 14 days.
- Themes can be easily customized according to your audience, niche, and store.
- There are many features in the theme itself which will save a lot of money, otherwise, you would have to install various paid apps. You’ll also save your precious time which you can utilize in other important tasks.
- It can be easily optimized for mobile and speed experience.
- This theme’s license will be applicable to only one store. In case you want a license for a different store then the full amount worth $350 has to be paid. However, it’ll still give you 14 days money-back guarantee and a year’s worth technical updates and support. Themes are transferable from store to store.
- However, ratings of the updater app are not very good on Shopify app store, according to me it’s not the kind of rating that a pricey item should have
- No live chat option is available on the support, there is even no guarantee on the technical support as mentioned in the theme’s support policy. As per their Support Policy, they’ll answer all queries within a day however if there are a lot of requests and queries it might take 1 to 2 days. Regarding strong support, there are a lot of positive reviews so it can be said that it’s safe.
Is Shopify Themes For Every Store Sizes?
The three mentioned Shopify themes can fit everything be it a big catalog or a single product. The bigger however is which size will you be able to handle? If you’ll not use the theme to its full capacity then your store might look nothing but crap.
Let’s take an example, Dude Gadgets store looks no less than crap and they’re using the Turbo theme. But still, they are making a lot of money however I think if you want a layout that looks like crap why not go for a free Theme like the Brooklyn theme.
To be honest the only positive thing about the Turbo theme is that your store will look like a brand. However, if you’re unable to design your layout properly then it would be nothing but a waste of money. It would be good if you could use the Booster theme in that case.
However, eCom Turbo can be customized easily specifically after you get the benefits of free training that’s available with it. It can work with any inventory size you want.
👉Can Turbo, eCom turbo, and Booster themes fit stores of any size?
Yes, of course, these Shopify themes will perfectly fit stores of any size. Whether it’s a single product catalog or a large product catalog, these themes will perfectly fit the store. However, before you decide on which theme to go for, you need to know what size you will be handled because you wouldn’t want a theme that you wouldn’t utilize to the fullest.
👉How much should I pay for a Shopify theme?
You can pay as much as your budget allows you. However, if you are looking for the best themes in the market right now, then you should consider these three options. Booster is available for $ 179 for a single store, eCom Turbos costs $97 and lastly, Turbo costs $ 350. In case you will be looking to add more stores, then you can see how many licenses each theme offers as described above.
👉What is the fastest Shopify theme?
All the themes here offer fast page loading, therefore, you will never go wrong with any option from here. Just like their names suggest, Turbo and Booster are themes built for faster page loads as well as conversion boosts.
Booster Theme Review
Turbo Customer Review
Ecom Turbo Customer Review
- 10+ Best Booster Theme Alternatives To Try
- Punte Review | A Multipurpose WordPerss Theme Free You Must Try
- Bingle Review | Free Yet Versatile All-In-One WordPress Theme
- Themify Shoppe Theme Review: The Best WooCommerce Theme?
Conclusion: Turbo vs eCom Turbo vs Booster Theme 2020
These themes have so much to offer to your store, therefore, you will never go wrong with any of them. They consist of so many features that will prove useful the moment you start setting up. The best thing about these themes is that they all have a refund policy, so when you purchase and start using, you can always ask for your money back within the specified period.
Do you know what that means?
It means that you can try all of them out to pick the one that matches your taste or style. However, if you need to know which one amongst them is the best then, the Booster theme wins the overall as per our comparisons.
It’s a good theme that will boost up the profits as well as conversions if your business is successful already but you want it to grow.
If we compare Booster theme‘s price with updates and support that is for one year it’s a little high. But, there is a discount currency on the Booster Theme so you go and grab the opportunity.
It has various in-built features that’ll save you a lot of money which otherwise you would have to pay for applications. It’ll even save your time which can be utilized in other tasks. This will surely help you with your online store.
Hey this is Abhishek Pathak, a Blogger & Digital Marketing Consultant. He started freelancing around his technical skills of online optimization, SEO, SMM, SMO and other digital stuff early from his early college days. After completing college he thought, having a workaday job was not his cup of tea. He had embraced the freelance lifestyle So he Started his Own Digital Marketing Blog GeekyBuzz where he share awesome stuff about freelancing, entrepreneurship, business, blogging and other cool nerd stuff based on his experiences and journeys.