Do you own an eCommerce store on the Wix platform? Are you looking for solutions to efficiently migrate your store from Wix to Shopify? If yes, then you have stumbled upon the right article!
It is not an easy task to migrate a fully functional eCommerce store from one platform to another. Doing so involves many important things to be taken care of, which includes transferring of your store’s data across the Wix to Shopify Using Cart2Cart platforms such as products, customers, and orders. Another important thing that might concern you is the security of the data being transferred. Shopify is the largest and most popular eCommerce platform in the world and Wix is a platform that lets you build some of the most visually stunning websites for your brand. It also allows you to build a powerful eCommerce store as well.
Both these platforms are highly competent eCommerce platforms in the world. So, transferring your store across these platforms will be tricky and would require a power tool to get it done!
Wix is a multifunctional platform that helps you design the most visually attractive websites for your brand or business. You also have the necessary tools and services to build a fully functional eCommerce store using Wix, with functionalities that will help you sell more at every stage of business growth. It is one of the most popular website building platforms in the market that lets people design their online stores aided with powerful performance to scale seamlessly with the technology they can trust.
Table of Contents
Benefits of switching to Shopify!
Shopify is considered to be the best e-commerce platform in the world, which allows online merchants and store owners to integrate essential e-commerce tools into their businesses to simplify the process of running a small merchant online store. Designed for online stores and point-of-sale retail systems, Shopify provides business owners with powerful tools and plugins for managing orders, purchases, discounts, distribution, and customer experience instruments.
Most small and medium-sized retailers realize the advantages of building e-commerce on Shopify, thus aligning with the latest and most powerful tools of boosting the sales and profits of their companies online. Hence, they are able to capitalize on key benefits like:
- Faster order processing
- Reach to a greater audience
- More low-cost marketing channels
- Easier Order Management
- Attractive growth opportunities
Migrating your store from Wix to Shopify!
The biggest advantage Shopify holds over any other rival eCommerce platform is Shopify ‘s massive collection of eCommerce plugins and extensions. Despite of this and other obvious advantages, one is entitled to while running their eCommerce store on Shopify, many owners of Wix store also choose to move to Shopify. Migrating your fully functioning store across two major platforms can sound like a difficult job to execute, but there is a solution that makes it just as effortless for you!
Cart2Cart is a common application designed to allow you to move your shopping cart between two platforms! The app lets you execute a stable, completely automated migration from your Wix store to Shopify in just a few clicks. The entire data transfer process requires only 4 simple steps, and no technological know-how is required. Within a few hours your eCommerce data, such as products, customers, orders, categories, reviews, and other important entities will automatically transfer between the two platforms.
What is Cart2Cart?
Cart2Cart is a popular platform that provides powerful and reliable tools for the migration of your online shopping cart, thus allowing store owners to perform full-scale data migration automatically from one store to another. Cart2Cart supports over 80 recognized carts and allows you to transfer all required entities automatically from your Wix store to Shopify or any other platform. Store owners can move everything between the two platforms like your goods, orders, clients, and more.
Data that can be transferred using Cart2Cart!
Cart2Cart gives you the option to migrate all the entities listed below, including products, orders, customers, and more from one platform to another, irrespective of which platforms you migrate across.
- Name, SKU, Full Description, Images in Description, Status, Manufacturer
- Price, Special Price
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Description
- Product Tags
- Variants (SKU, Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Price, Special Price, Additional image)
- Base Image, Additional Images
- Quantity, Manage Stock
- Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone)
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code)
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU), Product Price, Quantity, SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments.
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone)
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code)
Name, Coupon Code, Type Discount, Discount Amount.
Created Date, Rate, Username, Comment, Product.
Title, SEO URLs.
- Title, Full Description, Short Description, Tags, SEO URL, Blog IDs, Comments
Additional Options With Wix to Shopify Using Cart2Cart?
The price you need to pay for migration from Wix to Shopify depends on the number of entities from the above-mentioned list you choose to transfer. Regardless of the platforms, you are migrating across, the cost remains the same for whatever entities you transfer. However, Cart2Cart also does offer some additional options, most of which are paid, which should you choose, you will be charged extra.
- Clear current data before Migration on your Target Store
- Migrate Short descriptions as well as Full ones
- Source Store categories migrated into Shopify Automated Collections (+$59)
- Create 301 redirects after migration on your target store (+$59)
- Migrate images from blog posts, products, and categories descriptions (+$49)
- Change the quality of the products on Target Store to 100 (+$29)
How to migrate from Wix to Shopify using Cart2Cart?
If you’re using Cart2Cart, you won’t need any programming skills to migrate data across platforms and you won’t feel the need to hire someone to do it for you. Have all the data from your store transferred easily in just a few hours without any damages, relationship breakdown, or traditional time-consuming manual import and export.
Store the migration from Wix to Shopify using Cart2Cart takes barely a few hours to complete and takes only 4 extremely simple steps to complete. What you’ll need to do is follow the steps below!
- Connect your Source Cart
Type into your latest WooCommerce Store URL. Download and upload the Link Bridge to your own WordPress root folder, or have it done through Cart2Cart automatically.
- Connect your Target Cart
Specify Shop up your Store URL. Download the plugin Shopify Cart2Cart, and continue the migration set up in your admin panel.
- Select the data to migrate
Select the types of data you want to transfer, compare them to the corresponding styles of Shopify, and select additional migration options.
- Launch your migration
To see how Cart2Cart is running, launch free Demo. Go ahead with complete migration and enjoy your new Shopify shop in no time!
Securely transfer all your data Wix to Shopify Using Cart2Cart?
If you are worried about the protection of your store’s data, WHICH IS PRETTY NATURAL, then let me assure you that Cart2Cart positions the security of your data as their primary responsibility, and is committed to keeping it secure during the entire A to B transition. Wix and Shopify are two market-leading eCommerce sites today, and Cart2Cart keeps all of your data 100 percent safe.
With the support of a Hetzner server dedicated to migration, Cart2Cart ensures top-level protection of all data. In addition, to protect the shared data, you can use HTTPS protocols and SSL encryption (128-bit). Cart2Cart does not hold any of your certificates or documents that have been moved until the conversion is completed. None of your migrated data is released or utilized for activities.
Wix to Shopify Migration: How much will it cost?
The best thing about the Cart2Cart pricing scheme is that you only have to pay for the data which will be transferred to Shopify from your Wix store. The migration costs depend entirely on the number of elements you are going to migrate between the two platforms. However, you’ll be charged extra if you choose any of the company’s additional migration options.
Cart2Cart offers to perform a Free Sample migration to test your convenience for their success. This will push a small number of entities into your Shopify in less than 30 min. Making the most of your migration service through Cart2Cart!
Cart2Cart: Additional Services
Cart2Cart further offers some extra services to store owners which they can choose to utilize while transferring their data from one store to another.
- Hand of help – Data Migration Service Package
You don’t have enough time to do the migration yourself? C2C performs data migration by providing all the flexibility required and facilitating you at each migration stage.
- Transfer it All – Recent Data Migration
Have you received or added some new data into your previous shopping cart after an automated migration has already taken place? After the initial migration, you have the option of easily migrating all new entities from your source cart to your new one for just 50 per cent of their cost!
How To Migrate From Wix to Shopify Using Cart2Cart & Testimonials?
- Beeketing Apps Review 2022 E-commerce Marketing Tools (200% ROI) LEGIT ??
- Uduala Review 2022: No.1 E-Commerce Software? $31.05 One-Time?
- ZeroUp Review 2022: Is It A Reliable E-Commerce Automation Software?
- Shopio Ecommerce Review 2022 Discount Coupon Code ( FREE Trial)
Conclusion: Migrate From Wix to Shopify Using Cart2Cart
Cart2Cart the migration process very simple and effortless. In just 4 simple steps, all your selected data will get safely migrated from your Wix store to Shopify store in a few hours. Furthermore, you can completely rely on the security of your data at both ends as the entire migration process ensures no loss or misuse of your data. The program is dependable it ensures 100% safe transfer and also guarantees 100% uptime for your eCommerce store, making it one of the best solutions you would find for migrating from Wix to Shopify!
The entire migration is automated, and the migration process is supported by over 80 carts without the need to hire someone having the programming expertise for switching to a different platform. In just a few hours, you will be up and running with a brand-new store with correctly transferred data!
- LitExtension Vs Cart2Cart
- How To Migrate OpenCart To WooCommerce Using Cart2Cart
- How to Migrate From OpenCart To Shopify With Cart2Cart
- How To Migrate From WooCommerce to Shopify Using Cart2Cart
- How To Migrate Magento to WooCommerce Using Cart2Cart
- How To Migrate Magento to Prestashop Using Cart2Cart
- How To Migrate Shopify To WooCommerce Using Cart2Cart
- How to Migrate Magento 1 To Magento 2 Using Cart2Cart
- How To Migrate OpenCart To PrestaShop Using Cart2Cart
- How to Migrate From BigCommerce to WooCommerce Using Cart2Cart
- LitExtension Review
- Cart2Cart Migration: How does Cart2Cart work?