Before everything else, creating a business site, you should realize how important it’s to show the customers that you respect them. Thus, you should really take care of your web audience. Honestly speaking, in 2018, the best way to do it is to provide a comfortable navigation. It means that the site should be visitor-friendly. How to get it? Below you can see some options to look for. Each of them can help you. You can find them in the packages of 10 best WooCommerce WordPress themes we are going to show you today.
- First of all, sort your online pages with categories. You can use subcategories as well. Plus, don’t forget to sort your goods using brands, colors, etc. Shortly, just do everything to help a prospect to find the needed page immediately.
- Secondly, get a mobile-friendly design. It allows your visitors to forget what the limits of time or place are. There are several options to choose from. You can use the mobile-first design or AMP pages. Additionally, there is an adaptive design. And, surely, you can get a fully responsive web design.
- Whatever your business is about, use the supporting features. They are the ones to make the site a real go-to place. For example, in case your website is related to money, don’t forget to add some currency calculators.
- Work on the speed. Make the site as fast and lightweight as you can. Unquestionably, your clients will appreciate this step. Today even 5 seconds delay is too much!
- Try to get use of social media. They still mater and mater a lot! Let people login via their social accounts, comment or share your posts. All in all, the more freedom you give, the more traffic you get.
Would you like to know more? In this case, let’s see the list of top 10 top WooCommerce WordPress themes. We studied these WordPress templates to make sure that every component works the way it should work. Thus, as soon as you finish reading this post, we offer you to open a theme’s demo.
List of Best WooCommerce WordPress Themes October 2018
1) Woostroid – Strikingly-colored Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme
At the outset, let’s meet this strikingly-colored multifunctional WordPress WooCommerce theme that has been popular for many seasons – Woostroid. Being fully multipurpose, Woostroid contains a lot of pre-designed skins that were made especially for WooCommerce and allow website building just out of the box. Buying this creative WordPress theme, which, by the way, has different web design variations as well, you can set up as many business websites as needed.
Woostroid is a totally responsive, creator-friendly, and versatile template, which means that you can work with its components and customize the theme up to your taste.
2) Naturio – Charming Food Store WooCommerce Theme
In case you are looking for a professional and easy-to-manage WooCommerce theme to launch a website related to a food store, don’t miss Naturio! Being pre-designed and full-fledged, this charming WooCommerce WordPress theme has all the must-have pages, including team members, contacts, maps, gallery, blog, shop, etc. Also, we should mention that there are various features you may use to create a remarkable and good-looking design for your online shop.
For example, you can showcase your goods with the help of grid pages, which allows you to organize visual content and get a cool website look at the same time.
3) Fabulous – Stylish Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme
These days finding your web audience seems to be a hard thing to do and that is why you should know everything about recent statistics. Opening the statistics, we can see that now more than 50 % of all traffic is related to the mobile devices. For these simple reasons, you may want to get a mobile-friendly design, which will let people forget about the limits of place.
Actually, Fabulous has a magical mobile-first design, which runs the small-screened website while its bigger version is in progress.
4) Bambino – Soft and Voguish Baby Store WooCommerce Theme
When it comes to Bambino, you get a soft and voguish WordPress template, which was styled for WooCommerce and has everything for an online shop. Among the functions of Bambino, a user can see WooCommerce Quick View feature that provides detailed info about the chosen product.
On the other hand, with this voguish baby store theme, you get such must-haves as Wishlist and Compare plugins. And, to finish with, the owner of Bambino gets many visually pleasing styles for headers, footers, blog, images, and more.
5) Certionix – Immersive Sports Nutrition WooCommerce Theme
Without a doubt, you already know that in 2018 it’s very simple to set up a lucrative and attention-grabbing business website without touching its code. Although Certionix provides a code-free website building, the result won’t be primitive because this WooCommerce theme comes with a brand-new drag-and-drop page builder.
With it, a user can customize the provided layouts or create lots of new pages and add different design elements to their look. In addition, there is a useful Live Customizer, which lets customizing your website live, so there will be no mistakes.
6) Garden – Unusual Garden Design Web Template (WooCommerce-ready)
Choosing this unusual garden design website template for WooCommerce, a user gets many helpful plugins. Among them, you will see a real must-have for today, named MegaMenu. This trendy plugin lets a user create complicated and SEO-ready menus. Therefore, you will be able to sort your content with categories, subcategories, topics, and pictures.
7) Yummy – Delicious Honey Store WooCommerce Theme
Needless to say, if you are going to get a well-known eCommerce online project, you’ve already heard a lot about Search Engines Optimization. This smart technique works on the code of the website to make it cooperate with today’s searches, so it will be noticed immediately. Furthermore, Yummy is WPML-ready, so you will also get the attention of foreign search engines. Without a doubt, it results in an inspiring traffic flow and foreign customers appearance.
8) Grand Discount – Inspiring Fashion & Fitness Clothing WooCommerce Theme
First things first, Grand Discount is compatible with any browser as well as with any device, no matter which screen it comes with. Secondly, this handy WooCommerce theme has a free JetElements addon that provides you with various content modules. Working with the feature, you can change the design of the online shop and enrich it with voguish elements easily.
Thirdly, Grand Discount contains 500+ professional web fonts that are good enough to provide you with a classy visual content.
9) Uniqlo – Ace and Minimal WooCommerce Theme
As you can see, Uniqlo provides its owner with an ace and minimalist web design, which, by the way, is also Retina-ready. Inside the pack of this WooCommerce template, a user will find such features as Popular Products. With its help, you can show the goods you would like to highlight. The products you choose will be displayed on the main page.
10) Elitario – Elegant and Multipage Store WordPress Theme
To make a long story short, 5 stylish blog layouts, 5 different styles for the home page, must-have and trendy plugins, free quality images, and icons – these are just a small part of the features you get with Elitario. Being a wonderful thing to be used for WooCommerce, Elitario is also a great weapon to work with social networks. For example, the theme brings its owner Cherry Socialize option, which allows you to get more social traffic. All in all, social networks are the place where people share new information, so don’t miss the boat!
Over Toy You : Best WooCommerce WordPress Themes October 2018
For now, these were all the incredible 10 best WooCommerce themes we have for you. To end with, these templates are available for the users of all skill levels. As you can see, in 2018 you can do your best in website creation without touching a single line of code. Are you ready to make the first step to success?