In this article, we will discuss Yahoo – Statistics & Facts 2023? (User Stats)
Do you want to know how many people will use Yahoo Mail in 2023?
This is the article for you.
Yahoo Mail is a platform that Yahoo launched in 1997 to allow users to connect with other users all around the world.
This email service is available for both personal and commercial purposes. Aside from sending and receiving emails, it contains features like a calendar, email tracker, and email reminder.
Yahoo Mail accounts can be accessed via a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
According to the company’s data, millions of active Yahoo Mail! users are responsible for approximately 26 billion emails sent each day.
This platform is the second most popular email provider, after Gmail.
How Many People Use Yahoo for Email In The World?
In 2022, how many people will use Yahoo Mail?
According to the firm, it has roughly 227.8 million active users and sends approximately 26 billion emails per day.
About 26% of people use Yahoo Mail on a regular basis, and they are largely from older generations aged 45 and up.
Email’s popularity is expanding since it may be used for both personal and corporate objectives. Email accounts are people’s digital addresses.
In addition to shopping online, booking plane tickets, and joining social media, websites, smartphone apps, and banks online, they will also receive email alerts.
Yahoo Mail is the world’s second most popular email service.
Pros and Cons of Yahoo Mail
Comparison between Yahoo Mail and Gmail
Yahoo Mail and Gmail are both email services that can be used and work almost the same way.
Here’s a look at how the two most popular email services compare:
- Approximately 227 million people use Yahoo Mail, while more than 1.8 billion people use Gmail.
- Yahoo Mail has 1TB of free storage space and can send emails up to 25MB in size. Gmail, on the other hand, has 15GB of free storage space and can send emails up to 50MB in size.
- Yahoo’s premium plan costs $5 per month for 5,000GB of storage, while Gmail’s premium plan costs $2 per month for 100GB of storage.
- Yahoo Mail can be used in 27 languages, but Gmail can be used in 75 languages.
- Yahoo Mail’s virus protection and spam filtering have won awards, and Gmail’s malware and virus scanners are very thorough.
- Procrastination Stats, Trends, and Insights: Is Procrastination On The Rise?
- Logo Statistics: Stats, Facts, And Trends About Logos That Will Make You Think
- Video Marketing Stats You Should Know
- TikTok Statistics You Need To Know: How Do I Check My TikTok Stats?
- E-Learning Stats and Trends: 26 New Stats
Conclusion: How Many People Use Yahoo for Email In The World 2023
Yahoo Mail is one of the most popular and widely used email services in the world.
Most of its users are from Generation X and the Baby Boomer generation. This is because Yahoo Mail has a lot of free storage space, strong security features, and useful calendar features. Also, most of them have been using Yahoo Mail since the beginning and have no plans to switch.
About 26% of people use this platform more than other email services like Gmail, AOL Mail, Outlook, and ProtonMail.
Every day, the 227.8 million active users around the world sent about 26 billion emails.
Thanks for reading our article about how many people in 2022 will use Yahoo Mail.