There are loads of options available for the viewers nowadays, so if your website is not fast enough, then you are surely going to lose all your viewers even before you realize. In this fast moving world, you definitely do not want to lag behind your competitors, so you have to fasten your seat belt and blast off and WP Rocket will help you do just that and much more.
As speed is one of the most important factors in gaining popularity amongst the viewers, therefore, you will have to take measures to boost it up.
You can enhance the loading time of your website in various ways, but the most effective one is the installation of cache plugin. WP Rocket is touted as one of the best, though it was made available internationally just about a year ago.
There were other plugins available in the market too, but when something new and improved comes into the market, then it is always a pleasure for the users, as they are able to make use of it to enhance the speed of their website and attract more and more viewers. Competition is stiff; therefore, you really have to come up with nothing but the best for the users.
Some of the hand-picked articles:
WP Rocket comes with blazing fast speed
It was initially launched in French market during 2013 and is a paid service. If you want to get new updates, then you can avail the license renewal options too once your initial validity period is over. There are several features which you can make use of once you avail the services of WP Rocket and here some of them are mentioned –
- Lazy Loading images – There is an option where you can enable the lazy loading images and allow the users to select the resources that they want to view and this can be done by simply checking the box just beside it. There is no additional code or anything is required to enable it, only a single click will do the trick.
- User friendly – The users are able to make use of all the features all by themselves because the navigation is quite simple. It is not only user friendly, but is also server friendly too. Even the setup of WP Rocket is simple and it doesn’t cause any kind of server load.
- Mobile Detection – They have also kept in mind that now most users browse through their smartphones and that is why they have one option, which will help the mobile users make use of all the features through a single click.
- Connected Users – The users who are connected will be able to use all the features through a single click only.
- White Label – If you want, you can customize your plugin by completely removing the reference of WP Rocket and using the brand name of yours in there.
There are several other features of the WP Rocket as well and they are –
- Developer Friendly
- Import/ Export
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Multisite Compatibility
- DNS Pre-fetching
- Defer JS Loading
- Image Optimization
Then, there are other options like the browser caching and Google Fonts Optimization with the help of which you can enhance the speed and performance of the website. Not every cache plugins provides all these features. Some might suggest that WP Rocket comes for a price, whereas there are several other popular plugins which comes free of cost. But, if you are looking for something which will really perform as it promises, then for sure you will not hesitate in spending money on it.
Prices that is being offered
There is always a price tag attached to things which are one of the best in the market and WP Rocket is unquestionably one of the consistent performers in the world of plugins. They have three plans for their users –
Here is what they have on offer –
For Personal, It is one site for $39, the business plan comes for $99 which for three sites and the Pro version which is for unlimited sites will cost you $199. The support and updates that are made available for the users are the same for every plan and that is for 1 year.
If you are not in the mood of renewing your license, then also you can keep on using the last version that you have downloaded forever.
The simplest setup ever
There is no rocket science in the setup process, instead you can just register the website of yours in the area which is for members and acquire the API. Once you are done with this, the next step involves downloading the plugin and installing it on the blog.
Now in order to activate your plugin, you have to navigate to Settings and then to WP Rocket where you will have to enter the API key to complete the procedure. You are done, go ahead and refresh the page and you will be good to go.
It is definitely one of the best plugins available in the market which provides its user with impressive results. You won’t get any major loading issues, once you start using the plugin on your website and as it is user friendly, therefore, even if you are not a pro you can easily manage the whole thing on your own.