Looking for the working GoDaddy VPS Coupon?
Well, we have got your back, in this post, we have featured (100% WORKING) GoDaddy Virtual Private Server (VPS) Promo Code & Coupon codes which can help you get an exclusive discount on GoDaddy right away.
37% Off On - 1vCPU Plan
33% Off On - 2vCPU Plan
33% Off On - 4vCPU Plan
30% Off On - 8vCPU Plan
55% Discount On New GoDaddy VPS Hosting Plans
35% Off New GoDaddy VPS Hosting plans
Avail 34% Off on all new GoDaddy products (Inclusing VPS products)
Get Flat 30% Off All New GoDaddy VPS Hosting Plans. Greatest Savings Ever!
Save 35% Off VPS Hosting Plans!
Enjoy 40% Off All New Products at GoDaddy!
Picking the right hosting provider is a very crucial step in starting your business. GoDaddy VPS is a perfect hosting provider that caters to your needs when it comes to starting your own business.
If offers great deals for starting your own business and offer great deals for your business individually it will grow with response time, support, and performance as they are the key metrics that help in hosting providers.
If you are looking forward to exceptionally upgrading your business then I’m sure GoDaddy won’t disappoint you with everything you need to know from features to pricing plans. Everything is specially mentioned in a detailed manner.
Godaddy VPS Coupon Codes April 2021 — Get Exclusive 50% Off
About GoDaddy VPS Hosting
GoDaddy has been a domain name and web hosting giant since 1997 and oversees over 17 Million customers on the platform. It must be doing something right, isn’t it? GoDaddy is famously known for having the largest cloud platform globally and is dedicated to all kinds of organizations, irrespective of size.
GoDaddy has protected, quick, and scalable VPS plans for their customers to help take hosting to the next level.
You May Also Like:
- GoDaddy Discount Coupon Promo Codes
- Godaddy SSL Coupon Codes
- GoDaddy vs HostGator vs Bluehost
- GoDaddy vs Bluehost
- iPage vs Godaddy vs HostGator
- GoDaddy VS InMotion Hosting
- GoDaddy Renewal Coupon & Promo Codes
GoDaddy offers flexibility that allows users to choose from four VPS options in addition to three levels of managed services. If you are a developer or a web enthusiast, you will be over the moon to know that GoDaddy offers root access, which helps it easily install PHP modules, stacks, applications, and various other customizations.
This in turn will help in fine-tuning the virtual server and reach your peak performance through the command line or alternatively, the remote desktop.
GoDaddy also has a wide range of control panels, led by the Plesk and cPanel for you to manage your hosting service with ease, though a highly intuitive graphical interface.
The powerful virtual servers can have 400GB of SSD storage and up to 32GB RAM that aids in quicker page loading. GoDaddy also hosts unrestricted bandwidth and KVM virtualization, GoDaddy has multiple modern operating systems.
You can have your pick from quite a few platforms; namely, CentOS, Windows Server, and Ubuntu, to gain ultimate usage. Other than this, the GoDaddy team diligently monitors servers 24x7 to protect your platform from hackers or anyone with malicious intent.
GoDaddy also offers hardware monitoring along with failover solutions and snapshots to lend a helping in minimizing downtime, therefore increasing productivity.
If you opt for a fully managed VNS account, or a semi-managed one, Panopta monitoring systems come included in your pack. This gives you a sneak-peek into application and network services with the help of easily configurable notifications.
Apart from this, the GoDaddy virtual server’s offer includes secure, supportive, hassle-free, and fully managed services. It also offers value combinations that embody the GoDaddy reputation in the hosting industry.
The GoDaddy platform also guarantees a refund within a 30 day time period and offers disk space of 40 to 400 GB SSD. What’s more? GoDaddy also offers a one-year free domain name for your organization or business.
If you are still wary of making the jump to the VPS plan, GoDaddy’s Business Hosting package will give you the best of both worlds: the power of a virtual private server with the ease and simplicity of shared hosting.
How to claim GoDaddy VPS Coupon – A complete step-by-step guide
- Go to GoDaddy VPS hosting webpage at https://in.godaddy.com/hosting/vps-hosting
- You’ll see a cart icon on your top right. Click it.
- On clicking the cart icon, you’ll be brought to a purchase page where you’ll have to start adding your credentials and other details.
- First of all, you’re supposed to add your custom domain name.
- After entering the same, click the search icon. You’ll be able to proceed further only if the custom domain is available. It’s just like creating a new mail ID!
- If the custom name shows unavailable, you can try changing it or you can choose from the suggestions offered by GoDaddy.
- Now, click the “buy” icon next to the extension you prefer.
- After that, you’ll reach the checkout page. You can add your billing preferences there.
- On the top left, you’ll be able to choose the period for which you’re purchasing the same. You can choose one year, two years, three years, five years or ten years.
- Now, there’s an optional choice of special privacy protection. It comes for Rs. 499 ($6.81) per year per domain. This feature prevents domain hijacking, malicious transfer of your domain and accidental domain loss due to billing errors like an expired credit card etc.
- Now, you’ll have to click “have a promo code?”
- Now, enter your promo code on the required box that will show up once you’ve completed the preceding step.
- Enter the promo code and click “apply”.
- If the promo code is valid, you’ll get a confirmation message on the top of your screen.
- Now, simply click “Checkout” and you’ll be asked to sign-up. Then, you can fill the billing information, make payment and complete your purchase.
GoDaddy Hosting: Overview
The first thing which stands out the most to me is GoDaddy 99.977% uptime even though they are not a fast hosting provider at least they make up a bit by being reliable. Of course, ideally, you would want both but there’s no point in having blazing fast speed if your site is always down.
The fact that GoDaddy has servers in North America, Europe, and Asia which you choose to host your website on.
This will greatly increase your website speed for your visitors if you or your business are located outside of the United States. Overall it is highly recommended to try it out at least once in a lifetime.
They have a highly reliable hosting provider, their customer support is quite good, the speed and performance of GoDaddy are decent enough to solve issues and fix them. The pricing is decent as well. It’s affordable to pay for both the beginner and as well as for advanced users.
The website speed is quite decent when compared to their hosting providers in the same budget category. They also have basic features for automatic daily backup and SSL certificates are not free. They also have a great support team that is willing to help fix issues and are interested in selling an upgraded plan. Their response time is decent enough to fix issues.
Even though the pricing is fairly expensive compared to the features they provide and it fixes the issues appropriately and according to the concerns raised by the users. The dashboard is great for useful features as well.
- Ease of Use
After purchase set up and ease of use right away from their dashboard, you can see it looks fairly clean with not much to do but to click on the cPanel admin button. There are also fair fee upsells on this dashboard page which I think would be better to replace with shortcuts buttons like the one-click WordPress installation or email account management buttons to improve user experience but at the very least it looks clean.
Let’s see how easy it is to install and create our WordPress website.
- Click on the add website
- Choose your domain name and click on add domain and now the next step is to refresh your dashboard page and click on install application.
- Scroll down to select WordPress and click on install in this application.
- Choose the correct domain to scroll down.
- And click on install and that’s it.
It’s that simple and easy to install and to create WordPress websites. WordPress website has now been installed even though they have their user interface for installing which is not as clean and simple looking as other web hosting providers it still does the job.
- Creating an Email Account
We will go and create our email account so from the cPanel dashboard we will scroll down to the section that says email and click on the email accounts and then click on create – put the username you want and password and now scroll to the bottom and click on create and that’s it. Our email has been created. It was really simple and easy to do.
They have a clean-looking dashboard which makes it all the easier to use GoDaddy. Though they don’t have a full custom dashboard like a lot of other hosting providers have which makes it extra friendly for beginners to use.
- Performance and Speed
After installing the basic WordPress site. I went ahead and tested out the speed of the bare-bones website using GTmetrix. The result is 2.1 seconds. This is not looking promising compared to other hosting providers but I won’t judge them now as I have not optimized the website yet so now I will take it a step further and add some design elements to it to increase the page size.
You can also install free plug-ins to speed up the website. The first step is the WP fastest cache which is for speed optimization and the next one is the short pixel plug-in which is for image optimization.
And lastly, you can install the free cloud fare app which also increases the website performance with their CDN by installing all these apps it will make it more comparable to what you would do in real life when setting up your basic website. Here comes the big reveal, the speed is not 3.3 seconds.
The stability performance of GoDaddy can be monitored using an uptime robot and can report that their uptime for the last 30 days is 99.977%. This is very good and passes the minimum requirement of 99.95%. So I would say they are very reliable hosting providers and their uptime is great.
- Customer Support
GoDaddy provides 24*7 customer support through Email, phone, and live chat. You can test them out by asking them these three different questions on live chat.
- Ask them and tell them that my website has been inflicted by a virus.
- Ask about domain name renewal cost.
- Ask them if they could do me a favor and install an SSL Certificate and Cloudflare for me as I am a complete newbie and have no idea how to do this.
GoDaddy is the first hosting provider as it is tested that it does not offer a free SSL certificate for free anyway. You can contact them at 3 different times in a day to make sure you get an overall range and not just a biased fast response time during their off-peak hours so that the three times were eleven minutes, eleven minutes and five minutes.
The average of those nine minutes turns out to be nine minutes. Wait which is definitely a little too high. I think the max wait time for any company should be five minutes.
GoDaddy VPS Hosting Key Features
I’ve used GoDaddy to host my website and I’m currently using the same to track my performance. Now, I’m going to list out a few key features of GoDaddy VPS hosting services that I found noteworthy.
- When it comes to GoDaddy, I’d like to make the very first mention on its speed. The VPS Hosting package of GoDaddy possesses high-performance SSDs (Solid State Drives) on OpenStack, offering three times more speed than usual.
- GoDaddy offers unlimited traffic.
- GoDaddy offers KVM(Kernel-based Virtual Machine) virtualization that allows Linux to operate as a hypervisor.
- You’ll have full control of your hardware resources.
- The most glamorous feature of GoDaddy VPS Hosting is that it allows you to create unlimited hosting accounts. Even though GoDaddy hasn’t imposed a ceiling on the same, you’ll get an official notice once you reach the limit of one hundred.
- You’ll get the most sought-after WordPress toolkit along with the VPS Hosting package.
- You’re empowered to monitor and analyse server uptime and performance.
- You’ll get alert notifications via email regularly.
- You’ll be able to set automated weekly updates
- You’ll be able to fix issues using recovery consoles.
- GoDaddy is very much concerned about speed and user satisfaction. You’ll be able to choose a nearby data centre of your choice in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa or Asia-Pacific facilitating faster loading of web pages and offering a better and much more sophisticated visitor experience.
- Exasperated by the burdensome manual migrations? Well, no need to worry more. You’ll be able to easily increase the RAM, CPU and storage with smooth and continuous VPS upgrades.
- I’d like to put a special emphasis on the security offered by GoDaddy. It offers relentless network monitoring along with advanced DDoS ( Distributed Denial of Service) protection.
- GoDaddy also offers you a free SSL certificate with dedicated IP for a year.
Godaddy VPS Pros and Cons
I feel handicapped when I use Linux or CentOS because I’m adapted to Microsoft Windows. One of the biggest advantages of GoDaddy is that you are enabled to choose between a variety of operating systems for the successful management of your VPS. They’re:
- Linux/CentOS with CPanel
- Linux/CentOSwithout CPanel
- Linux/Fedora offering a semi-managed option
- Microsoft Windows, etc.
The most sought-after affiliate program of GoDaddy provides you with an exciting opportunity to make money online without any initial cost. You’ll win commissions on every successful sale that is made through the ads published on your web page. You’ll be paid regularly via Demand Draft or Cheque and the most noteworthy thing is- you’ve nothing to lose and have a lot to gain.
The customer support provided by GoDaddy is indeed beyond any description. I’m struggling here to search for words in my thesaurus to describe their 24x7 experienced, precise and personalized help support. You’ll be able to submit your queries through a simple phone call or via email.
The most exceptional feature of GoDaddy customer support is that you’ll get your queries answered in about fifty languages. You’ll also get email notifications and regular alert notifications in your comfort language. GoDaddy is venerated for its multi-language compatibility. In addition to that, GoDaddy provides its customers with 1GB of free storage.
It’s really tedious for me to regularly start my computer and check for my webpage stats and other performances, dodging barriers like update notifications, Windows expiring pop-ups, anti-virus scans, Microsoft Teams and what not? GoDaddy offers you a robust solution to this problem.
You’ll have every feature that’s available on the GoDaddy dashboard on your iOS or Android via their app that undergoes regular updates and improvement efforts.
GoDaddy offers you advanced security features starting from DDoS protection, SSL certificate and round-the-clock network monitoring. It also offers more sophisticated security services at an extra cost that protect your domain from hijacking, malicious transfer and accidental loss due to payment failure.
In my opinion, the GoDaddy dashboard is a user-friendly interface. You’ll get to see all your stats and visitor analysis there. You can also manage your email marketing and track the marketing stats there. GoDaddy offers custom ready-to-use, eye-catching templates for your web page, aiding you to create web pages with ease.
One of the most prominent advantages of GoDaddy is cost-competitiveness. It’s one of the primary factors that determine consumer behaviour. Along with a comparatively lower cost than its competitors, a myriad of coupons help you in saving more than 50% of your anticipated budget. As of now, GoDaddy is offering plans for as low as $99 per month.
As every coin has two sides, I’ve also identified some noteworthy disadvantages of using GoDaddy. The very first disadvantage is that shared hosting plans don’t offer free CDN (Content Delivery Network).
In addition to that, GoDaddy comes with a dozen add-on costs. Along with the initial cost you see, you’ll have to pay monthly charges for every additional feature you use. Summing them up, I won’t be surprised even if you call it a daylight robbery. However, this demerit can be controlled to an extent on using the exciting coupons and promo codes available in plenty.
In contrast to SiteGround’s SuperCacher, GoDaddy is devoid of necessary setups that provide a speed boost, reducing loading time.
GoDaddy Pricing Plans | Which Plan is Best For You?
- Avalon Hosting Services Review
- Host Armada Development Hosting Review
- GoDaddy Website Builder Review
- HostArmada VPS Hosting Review
GoDaddy VPS Coupon FAQs
👉How do Managed and unmanaged(Self Managed) VPS differ from each other?
Time, technical expectation and effort are needed in managing a server. Such responsibilities are taken up by your service provider in Managed VPS. In Unmanaged VPS, all the server responsibilities are not looked after by the service provider. You need to see them by yourself, look after its maintenance. Physical server availability is taken care of by your hosting provider.
👉Does GoDaddy provide Windows VPS hosting?
Yes, GoDaddy provides the Windows VPS hosting with many resources for the user to select from 2GB RAM upto 32GB RAM.
👉 GoDaddy VPS hosting is included with how many IPs?
GoDaddy provides one free IP address which works for SEO, site previews and multiple SSL certificates.
👉Where are the GoDaddy servers located?
The servers of GoDaddy are located at every part of the Globe. One can choose their server location during setup.
👉How long does GoDaddy take to provision my GoDaddy VPS server?
The estimated time taken by GoDaddy to provision the user account is upto 24 hours or more. But if you need it right away, you can give a call so as to speed things up.
👉What are the main advantages of using GoDaddy VPS hosting?
More resources, bandwidth or traffic, best performance within an isolated environment where CPU, RAM, storage all are dedicated which means they are not shared with any of the other websites. Root access which ensures there are no restrictions on the applications you install is also provided. One can access, edit system files, and many more in the settings.
👉Are backups included in the VPS hosting plans provided by GoDaddy?
Yes, all hosting plans include backups in GoDaddy. Weekly snapshots, the special feature enables you with the choice to schedule the backup time.
👉Does GoDaddy VPS require more technical knowledge?
GoDaddy VPS is more suitable for system administrators and also the web developers as they have the technical knowledge which is essential to manage a server. Power, flexibility are offered by VPS which requires more server management skills as complexity increases
Godaddy VPS Video:
Conclusion: Godaddy VPS Coupon April 2021
GoDaddy VPS is the best hosting for you if you’re a developer, designer, or even a system administrator who aspires for full control over the hosting ecosystem. In addition to that, you’re also provided with full root access with SSH keys.
The multi-language interphase, compliant with a variety of operating systems, advanced DDoS protection, and 24x7 experienced tech support is the most striking feature of GoDaddy.
It’s undeniable that GoDaddy comes at a price as low as $99 per month in contrast to its competitors. In addition to that, the VPS coupons provide an additional offer over the initially lower cost. Such coupons and promo codes are indeed invaluable penny-pinchers for you. Who’ll ever afford to see such splendid offers slipping off their fingers?
It’s worth noting that on a simple search in Google, you’ll get hundreds of promo codes with exciting offers and unbelievable discounts that can be claimed in GoDaddy VPS hosting.
A recent survey had pointed out the fact that among $400 Billion worth of coupons issued by the US Consumer Packaged Goods Marketers, only coupons worth $4 Billion are redeemed. It simply means that you’ve got a lot of coupons flooding on the web that awaits to be redeemed.