In this post, we’ve compiled a list of 131 of the most essential blogging statistics that your company should be aware of in order to develop a successful blogging strategy that will increase your profits.
In 2014, blogging experienced a massive uptick in popularity. Ever since content creation tactics have grown into thriving enterprises that enable people to live the lifestyles they wish.
What exactly is it about writing blog posts that make it so successful? It allows marketers to increase conversion leads, and brand awareness and establish themselves as an authority figure, to mention a few.
Image credit: pexels
Companies that began blogging generated 67 percent more leads than those that did not. This implies that if your company doesn’t have a robust blogging plan in effect, you could be losing out on significant opportunities to increase market share and maintain a competitive edge.
Table of Contents
Statistics on the Growth of Blogging
Statistics on Blogging Around the World
Statistics on Blogging Platforms
- Tumblr has 496 million blog accounts as of April 2020, up from 463.5 million in 2019.
- Tumblr bloggers have created nearly 171.5 billion blog entries as of April 2019. In 2020, the United States accounted for 48.59 percent of desktop traffic on Tumblr, a visual blogging platform.
- Bloggers on Tumblr are both male and female (75 percent ).
- Every month, WordPress users create 70 million new blog posts & 77 million new comments.
- For the past 8 years, WordPress has always been the quickest-growing platform.
- Every month, WordPress receives an incredible 20 billion page views.
- Medium is a blogging platform with 200,000 to 400,000 paying subscribers.
- Mobile devices account for 68 percent of Medium’s traffic.
- Wix had more than 120 million users & 4.2 million premium subscribers in 2019.
Blogging In The Future
- Ecommerce Statistics: Useful eCommerce Statistics You Must Know
- Logo Statistics: Stats, Facts, And Trends About Logos That Will Make You Think
- Nonprofit Statistics, Facts, and Figures To Consider
- Social Media Statistics You Need To Know: What Percentage Of People Use Social Media?
Conclusion: Blogging Statistics 2022
What will you do now that you have all of the most recent blogging statistics? You’re not late to the party if you decide to start writing now, because blogging is on the increase. Knowing statistics is essential if you’re seeking strategies to improve your present blog.
With these facts in mind, you may plan or update your content strategy to ensure your blog’s long-term success. This essay contains many essential takeaways, and the aspects that are most significant for your blog will vary.
In general, all blogs should think about consumer behavior trends and what the future holds for blogging. We hope you found these numbers interesting!