The era of the 90’s used to be a time when media, blogging and advertising were relying on the name and reputation of company or manufacturer. Fast forward a decade. This is the 2st century and the coin has flipped on its side. Today a company and brand reputation is something that is solely dependent on the power and reach on blogging and media advertising.
Seeking advantage, numerous web hosting providers have popped up into the scene to stand out as the best. There have been big boys like GoDaddy, GSuite, Bluehost and Domain.com are being challenged by newbies like HostGator, FatCow and JustHost.com with compelling and cost effective features.
One such web hosting provider in the race is Hostinger. In this article we are going to discuss Hostinger Review in detail with pros and cons of Hostinger Hosting services.
SO LETS DIVE IN!
Hostinger Review 2021: Read My Opinion | Is it Worth Buying??
Hostinger is a website hosting provider which can host your website or blog at cheap price of 2.15$/month And yes, it doesn’t matter which website building platform you use to build your site, be it WordPress, drupal, Joomla or Magento. The Hostinger program will also provide you with 10GB of disk space which is like double the icing on the cake as other host providers mostly offer space up to 1 GB.
So basically you’ll never have to scratch your head when it comes to disk space.
Hostinger pricing: Is it really worth a mention?
When I discovered this brand new website hosting provider and saw the term “FREE” highlighted almost everywhere on its website, I was a bit skeptical about its claims. So I decided to put it to the test. So far so good, Hostinger indeed started as free hosting provider with possibility to upgrade. However, now hostinger is offering premium hosting plans only, and free hosting is provided by their 000webhost free hosting platform.
- Pocket friendly and reliable: It may be like a gold mine for bloggers who are looking for cost effective services along with proper functioning of websites. It is quite a satisfactory website hosting service which is free for lifetime.
- PHP and SQL support: Most web hosting services provide a drag and drop site builder in a free package and deprive you with PHP and SQL until you pay for that and offer it only in the premium package. Hostinger provides free PHP and SQL support, which arguably makes this service the best WordPress hosting service.
- No ads and banners: WordPress (Automatic Inc) does not let you advertise on your blog if your purchase web hosting through their service. In fact, WordPress will show their own selected ads on your blog and you won’t get a penny in consideration. Hostinger’s free hosting package is not subjected to show advertisement on your website.
- Easy and cheap website builder: Hostinger is aided with the Zyro website builder which allows you to design a 5-page website by drag and drop feature which has more than 100 templates to choose from. A drag and drop site builder is a very good and easy way to design attractive websites in a short span of time.
- Quick setup:
Hostinger provides a free subdomain that will enable you to set up your account in a blink of an eye. Accounts are approved instantly which means you don’t need to wait for anything to start using this free hosting.
- Easy money:
Hostinger allows you to refer your friends and earn money. Each time someone buys a premium service through your reference, you earn a cut.
Hostinger Review March 2021: Pros, cons and My verdict.
So after all the analysis and brainstorming, let me bring it down to the final goods and bads of Hostinger. You should definitely try out Hostinger now and get the experience of this super fast hosting services. Also Check out Satori Webmaster Academy.
- Free domain has been quite the biggest highlight and frankly, they’ve lived up to it.
- No payments whatsoever.
- 10 GB disk space is available which according to me is good as unlimited storage for a blogger.
- Easy and quick setup.
- Easy to understand and use the Zyro website builder
- Easy navigation and customization of your website.
- Easy cpanel demonstration. It is quite simple and different from other hosting providers.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee. Any blogger would want as much uptime as possible which may be a little struggle. The uptime was just satisfactory, if not good.
- You will not be able to use anything unless your Domain Name-server points to Hostinger. NOT GOOD!
- They do offer a software installer in their free package, but it’s not really updated and up to the mark. It’s just satisfactory.
- The script auto-installer on offer is free as well, but the sad part to it is that it shows older version for all scripts. You may experience errors and difficulties while updating the version.