So, here comes the PowerISO, the powerful CD/DVD/BD image processing tool, that basically allows you to open, extract, burn, convert ISO file along with the mounting file with ISO files with the internal virtual drive. Here, PowerISO is the powerful all-in-one solution and with this tool, you can do everything with your ISO files and disc images files.
To create a bootable USB drive manually, we can use either the Command Prompt or bootable USB maker software. Here is step by step guide to Create a Bootable USB drive as the Windows installation media. To create a bootable USB drive as a Windows installation media, the only thing you require to make a bootable USB is at least 4 GB minimum capacity flash drive. Larger capacity is better.So, let’s get started with How to Create a Bootable USB Drive with PowerISO.
Create a Bootable USB Drive with PowerISO
If you don’t have PowerISO tool, then you can download it from here:
button-red url=”https://www.poweriso.com/download.php” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download PowerISO Now [/button-red]
Now, lets start the guide here.
- Start PowerISO (v6.5 or newer version).
- Just insert the disk you want to boot.
- Now choose the menu “Tools” > Create Bootable USB Drive”. Here the Create Bootable USB Drive” will pop up. Here you need to confirm the UAC dialog to continue.
- Right in the “Create Bootable USB Drive” dialog, just click “….” Button to open the ISO file of Windows operation system.
- Here, you have to select the correct USB drive from the “Destination USB Drive” list, if there are multiple USB drivers are connected to the computer.
- Just choose the proper writing method. Use “USB-HDD”
- Now click “Start” button to start the process of Create Bootable USB Drive.
- Here, PowerISO will warn you that all the USB Drive data will be destroyed. Just click “OK” to continue.
- Now the program will start writing USB Drive, and you will get the progress information. Once the process is complete you will get a message “Writing USB drive is completed.”
EndNote: Create a Bootable USB Drive
If you follow the above instructions carefully then you can easily Create A Bootable USB Drive with PowerISO. Now, if no errors occurred in the above process, you are all set to set Windows from USB Drive.
I hope this guide suits your purpose well. Don,t forget to share this post on all trending social media platforms, so that it may help others too.