The Messaging apps have become more needed than ever before and among all the messaging apps, the Whatsapp is king. The Whatsapp has become the most prominent messaging app and users are really eager to use this awesome app on each of their gadget including; their tablets, phones and PC (Exceptional Case).
You might thinking that, how one can use this mobile OS app on the computer? So, let me tell you that we are going to make it possible for you guys. You can actually download Whatsapp for PC/Laptop and that too without paying a single penny. The Trick has been checked and it is working completely fine with computers and lets you chat with your friend using this awesome application right from your PC.
- Also See : Best whatsapp status
- Best whatsapp images pictures wallpapers
- Download Whatsapp for PC
- Whatsapp Voice Calling
- Love Whatsapp Status
WhatsApp: Voice Messages
- Cool Best Whatsapp Status in Hindi
- Cool Whatsapp Status Messages
- Best Happy Birthday Whatsapp Messages
- Whatsapp Call Feature: How To Enable it on your Smartphone
- Best Secret Whatsapp Tricks
Download and Install WhatsApp on Windows 8.1/7/8 PC/laptop With Bluestack
We have listed two methods which could be used to use Whatsapp on your PC or Laptop. The reason of listing two methods is to provide you the best user interface and the concrete solution of your query right in this article. So, try any of the below method according to your convenience in order to make it work for you.
Method 1 – Download Whatsapp for PC Using Bluestacks
This is the first method in which you are supposed to apply, you will using an Android emulator which will help you to create a virtual OS on your computer. Additionally, we are using Bluestacks as it is the most awesome Android Emulators.
However, your system must have good configuration in order to use this for your PC. It requires minimum 2 GB RAM, 256 MB Graphics Card and some basic requirements in order to make it work smoothly for your side.
- First of all, you need to Download Bluestacks on your computer by Clicking Here.
- Ones it is downloaded on your PC, then you need to install it. Remember that installation will take few minutes of yours. So, sit back and be patient until it get completely installed on your computer.
- After installation it will be launched, if not then launch it from where you have installed it.
- Afterwards, you need to Click on Search
Whatsapp for PC how to install and configure Whatsapp on BlueStacks
- Now, you’ll have a search bar, you need to type Whatsapp there and then you’ll see Whatsapp icon. Simply Click on it.
- Then it will take you to the Google play Store, from where you can install the Whatsapp. You need to Click on Install button to get this awesome app for your PC.
- Afterwards, the installation will begin. Ones the installation is done then you will see Open button there, simply Click on it to Launch Whatsapp.(You can find all your installed app in App folder which will be in Bluestacks folder).
- Ones you have launched the Whatsapp then it will ask you to verify your number. You need to enter your number along with your country code and Click on OK Now, it will give you a cross-check pop message. You need to cross-check your number and Click on OK button.
- Then you will receive a voice call which will be giving your Six-Digit Verification Code. If you could not receive the voice call then go for Text message
- Now, to add Contacts use the same method which you use on your phone, there is no difference in it. The Whatsapp on your PC will be exactly same as on your phone.
- This was it!
Method 2 – Use Whatsapp for PC Online Method [Latest One]
This is the most latest and easiest method which we are sharing here with you guys. You will be using Whatsapp without installing any Emulator or third-part software on your PC. Additionally, it is the official method which let you use Whatsapp for PC.
This method is going to work for you self-using the Google Chrome web browser which means you need to have Google Chrome browser in order to avail the benefit from this method. This is a web-based method which will work online. Now, without taking much time of yours, you are requested to get towards the steps to explore more about it.
- First of all download and install Google Chrome on your computer, if not installed.
- Ones you have got the Chrome for your PC then go to this Link. Then it’ll open a QR Code on your browser.
- Then you need to Launch Whatsapp on your Android or Blackberry phones.
- After that, you need to move towards Whatsapp menu on your device by tapping on three dotted line from right or by tapping the menu button on your phone.
- Afterwards, you need to tap on Whatsapp Web.
- Now, you will see a QR code on your phone too. You need to move your phone towards your LCD or LED screen where you have opened the above link to make your device read the QR Code on Google Chrome.
- Ones it will recognise the QR code then it’ll automatically log you into the Whatsapp profile.
- This was it!
Quick Whatsapp Numbers
I found really helpful video: How to Install WHATSAPP on PC Video by Videoorchard
Here are 9 Reasons why Whatsapp is Best App
1. It’s easily available on any platform
That is something which is not easily found these days. Some apps are available only on android while some only on windows. Whatsapp makes sure it is ready for all kinds of hardware and software. It is available for iOs, windows, blackberry and android. There are even older versions which could work on Symbian platforms as well!
2. One of the quickest download times for any app
Whatsapp downloads quickly even if you are still a man with a 2G internet connection. The maximum time you need from downloading the app to start using it is no more than five minutes. This process is faster if you are in wireless or any high-speed internet environment.
3. Too simple to operate
When we talk about apps which are simple to use, Whatsapp is bound to come on top as one the simplest apps to use. I mean nothing in this app, no operation no function is complex to understand to execute. Texting is simple as usual, creating and group is as simple as removing it, sending any kind of attachments is simple as you get all the options which could be on your mind and last but not the least updating your info like display pictures, statuses etc. is simple as it is on the go and fast.
4. It costs virtually nothing
Everybody knows Whatsapp is free for the first year. That’s one hallelujah for you. Now, how many of you know that the subscription fee for the consequent years is $0.99. Yeah! For the whole year and you get to connect with all your distant friends and loved ones all year round. Hence, it costs virtually nothing.
5. It is not just texting
With Whatsapp you can:
Send voice messages
Send pictures and videos
Share your location on the go
..What more do you want?
6. We love their NO Ads policy
Its official, Whatsapp will never have ads. If it was for me, I would find them and personally thank them. Imagine waking up every morning to find your morning IMs cluttered by ads from everywhere!
Thus, for a hassle-free and spam free experience, Whatsapp is clearly the best.
7. We constantly get new add-ons and features
One day there are 100 emoticons and the next day we see 100 new ones. Whatsapp is constantly trying to provide new features like these to us. That is why it is one of the best apps because it does not take its users for granted.
8. 600 Million Users like it
Yes, more than half a billion people like it and I am sure, they cannot be wrong. Plus, 70 Million users are from India, that’s 10% of their entire user-base and Indians take time to trust something. So, Whatsapp has clearly left a mark there!
9. Better things are yet to come
With the Facebook takeover going on, only better things are expected for Whatsapp users. Two biggest brands in mainstream social media coming together for business, what more could we ask for?
So if you are not using Whatsapp then go ahead and try it once… I am sure you will love it.
Infographic By: infographicdesignteam
Also see How to Install WHATSAPP on PC
This was our detailed guide about downloading and using Whatsapp on your computer or laptop without paying a single penny. We are cent percent sure that this guide would have been proven helpful for many of the users out there.
If You still have any problem or confusion regarding How to Download Whatsapp Messenger on PC please feel free to comment below. We will be glad to help you out 🙂