Hey You bloggers I am back again with something different this time . As part of our BloggersIdeas interview series, today I have Gemma Purnell from Thailand. Yes she is from Thailand and currently doing her business from there. She will be answering various questions related to digital media & other Internet Marketing stuffs . So lets start with the interview.
1) Hey Gemma introduce yourself to my folks. What you do and what are your expertise ?
I am a Digital Project Consultant covering all aspects of Digital Marketing including Website Optimisation, Google Adwords, Conversion Optimisation & Project Management.I mentor Digital Marketing Agencies around the world to help them achieve better results for their clients and consult for companies who are looking to become the market leader in their industry. I am also a Google Partner Academy Trainer and Digital Marketing Instructor at Web Courses Bangkok, Thailand’s first and only accredited web design school.
2) What have been the significant DM factors in 2016?
3) What will be the most important DM factors in 2017?
4) What do brands need to do to survive and do you recommend Facebook ads?
5) Which Social Media platforms do you recommend?
6) What is working right now for you in 2016?
7) Who are your mentors? Do you follow any experts in your niche?
8) How should we reduce landing page clutter?
9) What kind of certification courses do you recommend for people to take?
10) How easy or difficult do you find it to do business in S/E Asia?