Today, let’s learn about 1Password Pricing, which is one of the most popular password managers and find out how many people will be using it in 2022.
Humans are intelligent beings. Our big brains can hold a lot of information.
On the other hand, our memories aren’t perfect, and we forget some things—especially passwords—very easily.
How many times do you think you’ve forgotten your email password?
For me, I’ve already lost track. This is why password managers like 1Password have grown in popularity over the past few years.
They could save your life, let alone your time.
How Many People Use 1Password in 2022?
15 million users. In 2022, many people will use 1Password.
The company was one of the first to offer a service for managing passwords.
It came out in 2006 as a paid-only product, which means that users have to pay a monthly fee to use it.
Even though it has a lot fewer users than its direct competitor LastPass, 1Password is still a well-known brand in its field today.
It was able to get 7% of the market, which put it in fourth place among all password management businesses.
- Check out our detailed 1Password VS LastPass: Which One Is Best To Be Choose?
1Password’s Market Share
Services from 1Password 7% of the total number of users in the password management business.
Look at the information below to get a better idea of how the market for passwords works as a whole.
- LastPass – 22% of the market for password management was taken by this company. More than 33 million people use LastPass around the world right now.
- Keeper –holds the number two spot after getting 10% of the market for password management.
- McAfee True Key, Bitwarden, and Google Chrome Password Manager are all tied for third place with 8% of the market for password management.
- 1Password – This application ranks in the top three password managers along with Apple Keychain Password Manager and Dashlane, each of which has 7% market share.
All About 1Password
Millions of people all over the world trust 1Password for a number of different reasons. First, the company has a good track record.
Running a business for 16 years in a very risky industry is not easy, but 1Password has never had a security breach in all those years.
It also uses a sophisticated encryption method called AES-bit encryption, which is used by the largest financial institutions in the world to keep their customers’ data safe.
In addition, its data centers do not store, track, or keep users’ personal information, passwords, or Secret Keys.
Lastly, the only way to use 1Password is to pay for it.
This means that it doesn’t let people use its services for free because it knows that people who pay money to protect their data are serious about privacy.
A monthly paywall makes sure that only reliable customers use 1Password, which in turn keeps the app’s exclusivity.
Top Countries Using 1Password
Most of 1Password’s users are from the United States. In fact, 70% of the platform’s users are from that country.
Canada, where it is from, comes in second with 8%.
- The United States – 70% of 1Password’s users come from the country
- Canada – 1Password has 8% of its users in this country
- The United Kingdom – 1Password’s users are based in the country to the tune of 5%
- The Netherlands – 1Password has 1% of its total users in the country
- Spain – 1% of 1Password’s users live in the country
- The Czech Republic – 1Password has 1% of its users in this country
- Switzerland – 1Password’s total user base is 1% in this country
- Malaysia – 1Password has 1% of its users in Malaysia
1Password’s Age Demographics
1Password’s most loyal patrons are 25 to 34-year-olds with 35.56%, followed by 35 to 44-year-olds with 22.69%.
Here are the 2022 age demographics for 1Password.
- 18 to 24 years old – This age group makes up 18.33% of all 1Password user
- 25 to 34 years old – This age group makes up 35.56 % of all 1Password users.
- 35 to 44 years old – This age group makes up 22.69% of all 1Password users.
- 45 to 54 years old – This age group makes up 12.70% of all 1Password users.
- 55 to 64 years old – This age group makes up 6.96% of all 1Password users.
- 65+ years old – This age group makes up 3.76 % of all 1Password users.
1Password Gender Demographics
66% of the users of 1Password are men, which makes them the majority. The other 34% is held by their female counterpart.
Its website gets an average of 5 million visits a month, and almost 70% of those come from direct searches.
- 1Password VS LastPass: Which One Is Best To Be Choose?
- How to Manage All of Your Family & Passwords with LastPass Families?
- Abine Blur Review
- Abine Pricing Plans, Free Trial & How much Does Abine Blur Cost?
Conclusion: 1Password Pricing 2023
15 million people are willing to pay a monthly fee to use the services of 1Password.
The platform is known to have great security because it has never been hacked in the 16 years it has been on the market.
Also, 1Password saves people time and helps them remember less. The average person has 100 passwords, and it can be very hard to remember all of them.
Good thing there are sites like 1Password that will do all the work for you for a very low price.