Best of the marketers from across India will come together on 7th October at Pune to share insights in curated sessions.
The 24adp Digital Marketing Conference is a day spent in learning, analyzing and becoming a better marketer. It is not meant for visiting card exchange or networking.
It is a platform for marketers to know cutting edge marketing technologies, learn specific skill sets which are the need of the hour and go back armed with specific learnings to implement.
Brand marketers can expect to get insights on several challenges –
- How to partner with content creators who command millions of followers.
- How to generate a content marketing portal which drives business growth.
- Which are things to know while running eCommerce campaigns?
- Is it possible to decide and make viral videos or is it something that cannot be predicted?
- When should I start learning data science, machine learning and where should I learn those skills?
- What does it take to drive organic growth in these days?
Agencies can expect to –
- Learn best practices in client handling in 2017 & 2018.
- Drive better ROI for their clients.
- Learn about data science, machine learning.
- Equip their teams with better marketing practices.
- Know how to handle client objections, anticipate market changes.
These and many more questions will be taken up at the 24adp digital marketing conference 2017.
Check out some of the speaker names and topics –
Keynote – Apurva Chamaria, VP & Head Marketing – HCL Tech.
Keynote – Design Thinking for Marketers – Sudhir Sharma, Founder & CEO, Indi Design.
eCommerce – What Works & What You Should Know – Krishna Mothey, Head of Performance Marketing, GroupM & Maxus West
The Viral Fever – Tracy DSouza, Channel Head, Girliyapa and Talent Head, The Viral Fever.
AI in Digital Marketing – Amitabh Ramani, Head of Digital Marketing, Zensar Technologies Inc.
ROI from Marketing – Sangeeta Chacko, Head at Corporate Communications, Percept Ltd.
Video Content & Marketing Best Practices – Sarang Sathaye and Paula McGlynn, Founders & Directors Bharatiya Digital Party and Gulbadan Talkies
F&B, Hospitality Digital Marketing – Aniruddha Patil, Founder, Pune Eat Outs.
Branding, Content & ROI – Tanvi Saxena Parekh, Head Brand Solutions(India) at Sakal Media Group
Track 2 – eCommerce & Analytics Workshop –
eCommerce & Data Science, Sokrati
Anvesha Poswalia, Sr. Brand Manager, Asian Paints
Ankita Sinha, Account DirectorCheil Worldwide (Samsung)
Reena Jagtap, Deputy Manager – Digital Marketing, Audi India.
Taran Bir Singh Nandha, Head of Marketing and VP Marketing Services, Grazitti InteractiveGrazitti Interactive
Know more – punedigitalmarketers.com