- Voluum is the leading tracking software for affiliates, providing advanced analytical features and built-in optimization tools that allow you to scale and profit from your affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Affise is a partnership marketing platform that automates and scales brand, advertiser, and agency partner connections via traditional affiliates, influencers, networks, and agencies.
- Solid Affiliate is easy to use. There are no complicated steps. It's clear and simple for any person who uses it. You can get started easily with Solid Affiliate, which is the best affiliate plugin for WooCommerce.
If you are looking for something to increase your online earnings, but you are not sure which Affiliate tool to use, you might be asking yourself which one will work best for you. I have compiled the top list of 20 Best Affiliate Marketing Software in this article.
I have done all the research for you. Our Affiliate software round-up lists include the top software out there, and I will help you find the perfect one for your needs.
Our list of best affiliate tracking software features both free and paid Affiliate software. It’s up to you to decide which one is best for you.
Image Credit ~ Flickr
In the ever-growing market and cut-throat competition, you have to be better and should possess better knowledge and skills than your competitor in order to thrive. There are various marketing techniques out there that can help you to gain visitors to your product or service.
Affiliate marketing is one such technique that basically means you pay someone else to bring in visitors to your place through the referral links that have been provided in the first place. However, it’s not an easy task to manage each and every affiliate program day by day therefore to ease the pain there are many affiliate management programs available out there.
So, Let’s get started with Affiliate Marketing Tracking Software Platforms.
How to choose the best Affiliate Tracking Software
The 20 Best Affiliate Tracking Software to Boost Your Sales in 2023
Binom is a reputable and self-hosted tracking platform used by affiliate marketers around the world. It is designed and optimized to manage more page clicks, CPA campaigns, sales reports, costs, revenues, traffic, etc. to track and optimize all the complications of your marketing plans.
Binom is a tool that effectively increases your profit margin and facilitates affiliate marketing for you without any effort. It is also an advanced solution, and the exceptional performance with which it works is the reason why Binom is built to the fierce competition of other tracking platforms right in the market.
Binom’s approach is so advanced that it offers the most tracking tools at an affordable price and that’s quite interesting. In order to determine which destination pages are not recognized and converted a lot, a detailed investigation is carried out. This gives them more attention to increasing frequency limits.
Binom has a surprising feature that allows the user to access fully integrated landing pages without being redirected. Registers when a user has reached their landing page and provides their output for a better report. Binom has attributes of city tracking and also verifies the conversion rates of the viewers. You can use any number of domains and track the activity in days.
- 14-day free trial
- Unlimited number of clicks and domains
- Intelligent and multistage filter system.
- One-click updates for life
- Rotation of traffic distribution in each campaign.
- Direct traffic through LP pixels
- Manage millions of clicks per day.
- The click time is 5 ms regardless of the server load.
- The fastest reporting speed in the market.
- Campaign reporting group
- Large-scale automated updates every few months.
- The fastest and most comfortable user interface.
- A flexible multi-user system with different access rights.
5) OSI Affiliate
OSI Affiliate allows you to easily create and manage an affiliate program for your business. OSI Affiliate has been ranked among the top affiliate software. Most of the reviewing sites have reviewed this software more than 4 stars.
It is easily deployed and takes a max of 10 minutes. OSI Affiliate offers five options which range from $48 to $300 per month. It totally depends on your need. At last, this can be integrated with every payment and cart out there.
- Sharing has never been this easy, OSI social share widget allows customers and visitors to start promoting your business; including promoting via Google, Facebook, and even by sending emails.
- Rewards can be issued using coupons, discounts, commissions, or even gift cards.
- Users can be promoted to a customizable thank you page so that when a user lands on the thank you page can promote you.
- Lots of pre-written email templates are present which can be used by the partners to send to their clients, family, and friends.
- Every new customer can be turned into a brand with the auto sign-up feature that comes with this software.
- Built-in live chat is present and 24/7 customer support is there to help.
- Best Affiliate Marketing Courses & Online Training
- AffiliateWP vs WP Affiliate Manager
- Best High Paying Affiliate Programs
- Best Affiliate Marketing Forums On The Internet
- Best Affiliate Marketers & Affiliate Blogs
6) Link Trust
Link trust is the management and tracking SaaS affiliate solution that includes ad network management and lead management. It was founded in 2002 and its headquarter resides in the United States. It’s almost integral to every leading marketing site out there such as Google, PayPal, etc.
It provides three pricing options; Advertiser (setup costs around $600 and $570 monthly), Network (setup costs around $2000 and $1750 monthly), and Lead Gen (setup around $500 and $1250 monthly). Link trust has shown 14% positive growth and generates 106707 pageviews. This software can be obtained from “linktrust.com“.
- Simple and elegant to use. Everything is present in one dashboard.
- Provides a successful management affiliate program while tracking affiliates marketing efforts and performance.
- Allows tracking and managing of the performance of the calls, leads, and sales across all of the marketing channels.
- Lead management allows you to capture, validate and manage your online leads. Allows you to track your leads and their sources. Furthermore, they can be optimized.
- Fraud detection allows you to detect and prevent any fraudulent activity from happening.
- Mobile tracking lets track user engagement with the unparalleled server-sided technology and powerful real-time mobile reporting
- Different geolocation users can be routed to specific landing pages to improve the customer experience.
- Easily installed with shopping carts to provide a real-time performance report to everyone.
- Separate client/affiliate portals can be made to provide them access to monitor and analyze performance.
AdsBridge was started in 2013 as a cloud-based affiliate marketing tracking software. The tracker was designed to track your traffic, create landing pages, and split-test your landing pages. With scads of templates in its collection ranging widely in different categories, you can get coupons as well as discounts which is a big plus for affiliate marketers.
You can also ask for a free demo to test your marketing campaigns. It gives you the opportunity to split-test your ads and optimize them using the stats creating the reports.
- Drag and Drop Landing Page Builder
- A more defined dashboard shows the summary of all the stats such as active campaigns, CPC, number of clicks, or revenue generated.
- Mobile-Friendly: Ads Bridge supports all the mobile OS systems and thus it has all the features which are the same as the laptop or desktop.
- It also creates split testing for you to check out the more successful landing page for you.
- Smart link tools that create your own links
- Set up your targeting and the traffic flow for each campaign accordingly.
- With 100+ integrated networks on different platforms, you can reach them with just one click.
- By adding the tracking pixel on your website, you can track the track and also the conversion rate for your campaigns.
- Premium Support: The customer support team for Ads Bridge is readily available for help. You can reach them out at any point in time and manage your campaigns or ad networks without hassle.
- Multi-Access: You can use this feature to create multiple users for the account. The best part is that you can limit the access of the secondary users of this account.
- Ads Bridge calculator calculates your profits in different currencies and shows you the one which you want. It can calculate the cost per visit too similarly.
After registration, each user gets a 14-day free trial and 50,000 visits with no over limit. Plus, you can test a landing page editor and create 3 landing pages for your campaigns. After 14 days, you can choose anyone out of the three plans you wish to choose.
A professional plan starts at just $89 per month
- 1,000,000 visits per month plus the over limit.
- Over the limit will be charged an extra $0.04 per 1k visitors.
- Also, you will get free clicks and conversions.
The business plan costs $379 per month;
- 10,000,000 visits per month + over limit
- $0.036 per 1k visitors.
- Free Clicks and Conversions
The enterprise plan costs $799 per month;
- 25,000,000 per month
- $0.029 over limit 1k visits
- Free clicks and Conversions
It has been in the market for the last 15 years and has been one of the leading affiliate tracking software out there. To achieve more sales, it can be added to your corresponding websites which increases traffic and increases more search engine ranking. It can be deployed in mere minutes and through the built-in frontend templating easily integrated into the existing website.
It is available for $150 but there are other flavors available too; Gold which costs around $250, platinum a bit more I.e. around $350, and the last one is the costliest one, a black edition which costs around $400.You can even lease it by paying monthly fees.
- It lets you design your own payout structure.
- Tons of options are present there such as email templates; these are prewritten email templates that can be sent by admin to its client, family, or even friends.
- Social media plugins, QR codes, and banners are available too
- It can be customized and edited to your own will.
- Html/CSS templated, language packs, color schemes, and logos are present too.
- Many built-in securities are present which prevent any fraudulent activity and alerts when one happens.
- Real-time reporting is present which involves the export of reports in PDF, CSV, and Excel sheets.
On the formation of the new account on their website, it provides a subdomain for you in leaddyno.com. This subdomain then can be further customized with your website/company logo and colors. iframe mode present with these allows you to even embed it in your sites. New people can be recruited with the email invitation feature.
It comes up with different plans such as starter, accelerator, builder, boss, rainmaker, baller, and VIP. These plans vary according to the no of visitors and the prices.
- Emails can be sent to welcome new affiliates.
- Easy deployment which can be done in mere minutes.
- PayPal affiliate tracking
- Google ads click costs are always creeping up, it provides more comprehensive commission-based clicks which always provide a reasonable price.
- Easy integration into websites.
- Multiple revenue models including CPC, CPV, CPS, CPA, CPM, CPL, CPI and more.
- Easily integrate with a number of platforms such as Shopify, stride, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Paypal, Re-charge, and Recurly.
- A customer support team is assigned to help you create campaigns and integrate your account.
- $49 per month
- 3000 Unique Visitors Per Month
- Email Installation Support
- Live chat
- Free Affiliate network access
- $59 per month
- 4500 unique visitors
- Guest, lead, and conversion tracking
- Free Affiliate network access
- Other features of the starter pack
- 7500 Unique visitors per month
- Boundless Affiliates
- 1 on 1 phone support for installation
- Free Affiliate network access
10) Affiliate WP
This is one of the best products when it comes to WordPress sites or blogs. It not only promotes products and services but integrates with the most popular plugins and provides real-time reporting for your corresponding affiliates. It tracks any kind of referrals via caching as well as coupon tracking.
There are three kinds of pricing plans available on the affiliate WP; Personal which costs around $40, Business which costs about $99 and the last one are for developers known as a developer which is for $199.
- Accurate tracking and results
- It allows complete integration with different websites, mainly with WordPress websites and blogs
- Real-time reporting is also there which reports without any delays.
- You can have unlimited numbers of affiliates which can help to actively participate and promote your business.
- Different coupons can be connected together and can be linked to different affiliate accounts.
- Easy affiliate management is possible such as viewing of the top and underworking affiliates.
- It also provides a feature with which you can allow a new account creation for the ones who register with a WordPress account on your website.
- All in one dashboard is present for easy access of the affiliates.
- Different rate types can be selected depending on the choice; global, per-affiliate, and per-product basis.
- Customized URLs can be allowed to be used by the affiliates; either they can use their own or can use their WordPress username in URLs.
- The expiration date can be set on the cookie.
- Customized emails are already present which can be modified to their use.
- Data can be stored in external CSVs.
- Detailed logging can be done.
- Provides quality assistance and world-class support.
11) Hitpath Affiliate Marketing Tracking Software
Hitpath is one of the affiliate tracking programs that assist companies in the online marketing space. The main aim of the company is to provide a proper affiliate network. This software is one of the SaaS products.
The company was founded in 2005 and their headquarter location is in the US. One of the differences while considering other affiliate software’s you can sign up for a free demo before getting into contact with a sales representative.
- User-friendly and easy to use.
- Multiple affiliate APIs
- Suppression data management
- Provides unlimited storage capacity
- Flexible in nature.
- Allows third-party installations and management.
- Built-in security to prevent frauds that include fraud screening, reporting, and third-party protection.
- Multiple currencies are present depending on the need and the place.
- Report settings can be customized
- Training and tutorials are available for noobs.
- Mobile tracking is present
- Real-time call tracking is also there.
12) Mobidea: Affiliate Marketing Tracking Software
Mobidea is all about allowing affiliates to be independent. Independently managing their affiliate work and eventually being financially independent.
And recently they have released their Mobidea platform with Integrated affiliate tracker capabilities.
There are some features that are worth mentioning here.
Features of Mobidea Tracker
- You can start directly using it, just after completing the registration process.
- Rates of Mobidea are competitive. Mobidea has fast payments, which helps affiliates who struggle with cash flow issues.
- They have over 2500 offers to share with their users. And the affiliates have complete freedom to choose their offers.
- The Mobidea tracker is also reliable in the segregation of the traffic sources and hence the user saves time for manually doing it.
- Superb support of 24*7 throughout the week via Chat, Email, Skype.
- The beginners will not face any hassle. The interface is user-friendly and easy to decipher.
- No limits to data or events.
13) Has offers
With the idea of making a reliable, scalable, and flexible system, twin brothers Lucas and Lee Brown founded the Hasofffers in 2009. This affiliate tracking software has gained worldwide popularity due to its ease of use. Besides using it as a network this can be used as an ad agency to advertise your store.
They provide a 30-day free trial which includes every feature that is present in the actual product. There are three plans that are available for Has offers, the first one being the pro which costs around $279/month, an enterprise which costs around $799/month, and the custom plan which lets you customize your plan on your need.
- Provides complete 2 way API
- 24/7 email, chat, and phone support
- Maintains activity fraud score.
- Multiple currencies are present.
- Different languages are present; non-English.
- All in one dashboard.
- Reports can be exported to CSVs.
- Ad server logging can be done.
- Batch upload conversions.
- Pre-generated reports are available.
- User can be customized and their roles can be modified to the need
- Captcha signup verification
- Attach creatives to ad campaigns
- Optimize ad campaigns based on performance.
- Optimize offer URLs based on performance.
- Allow affiliate access to each campaign.
- Advertiser access to stats, ability to create offers, and import data via CSV.
- Download any data in CSV format.
- Multiple offer links
- 5 sub IDs tracking
- Tiny and encrypted URLs
- SEO friendly tracking links
- Auto-generated creative Code
14) Impact Radius
Impact radius was founded in 2008 by experts who previously founded commission junction, savings.com, and lead point. They are transforming the way advertisers handle media and marketing partnerships.
Their suite of products enables digital brands and agencies to maximize their return on global ad spend by providing a single trusted view into the consumer journey from ad impression through acquisition across all devices and channels.
- It allows the tracking of promotion codes and linking of those codes to certain affiliates.
- The results and the tracking are 100% accurate.
- It provides SEO-friendly links; these links can be used and cached by SEOs.
- It allows call tracking.
- Ad hosting has never been this easy.
- Simple, elegant, and flexible.
- All in one dashboard.
- Results are displayed in graphs and views which provide a comprehensive view of the result.
- Involves real-time integration
- Real-time analytics are present.
- Flexible tracking methods are available.
ClickInc provides a nice GUI for the user with no programming background knowledge to set up and manage their entire affiliate tracking and lead management system.
It provides friendly SEO links that directly link to the sales page instead of the coded links. Basic plans include $25 a month and it could be increased to either $69 or $149 monthly plan.
- Merchant is now able to create and manage coupons and can even assign them to certain affiliates.
- Allows you to make performance affiliates group
- N-number of tier commissions can be set now
- Email to affiliates can be sent now.
- Cookie expiration dates can be set for each affiliate individually or common for all.
- WSWYG editors are available for email/message affiliates, basically used for formatting texts.
- Merchants and affiliates can now exchange messages.
- The lifetime of the cookies can be set for the tracking cookies
- SubIDs can be created to individually track campaigns and traffic sources
- Dashboard displays manually or automatically approved affiliates.
- Traffic status is present which allows for real-time comparison of traffic in past and present.
- The search option is there for an in-depth search.
- Graphs have been provided for visualization.
- Fraud detection is present for preventing and capturing fraudulent activity.
Everflow is one of the best affiliate marketing platforms in the market. Everflow has built and scaled advertising and affiliate networks to billions of clicks and generated hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue. Plans start at $200 per month.
- Actionable insights via big data.
- Secure, private partitioning of all your data and traffic.
- Cloud-based pivot tables.
- Hyper-fast response time.
- Rich visual interaction.
- Live data, graphs, and reports.
- Eliminate cap overruns for good.
- Advanced alerting system
- Multidimensional analytics
- Cutting edge technology
- Real-time network
Afftrack is the only enterprise to provide unlimited count clicks which can save up to $87000 a year. It is one of the best SaaS solutions founded in 2009 and since then it has been used in numerous networks.
It provides the necessary tools to evolve a company and taking It to next level. It provides a very mobile-friendly interface Other solutions lack. One of the leading options available on the Go.
- 100 % real-time analytics
- Provides free proxy detection service which detects fake IP addresses. Useful in fraud detection.
- Fully 24/7 phone and email assistance is available.
- Invoice and billing options are available too. These can be generated on the go.
- The inbuilt file manager is available to manage and modify files.
- Provides unlimited offers, affiliates, and advertisers.
- Client-side tracking
- Cookie-less tracking is a plus point.
- Prospect management CRM
- Global unsubscribe lists.
- Frequency caps
- Server to server tracking is present.
18) Post Affiliate Pro
It’s a very powerful affiliate tracking software that provides many multiple unique tracing features. It has been founded in 2004 and ever since it has been one of the most used software in affiliate marketing.
Three plans are available; pro, ultimate, and network. Pro costs around $97 per month while network costs around $477 per month.
- Supports all kinds of affiliate links depending on the need.
- Allows multiple currencies.
- Direct link tracking allows you to directly trackback to the corresponding link.
- Private campaigns can be formed which allows only certain affiliates to view and manage. By default, all campaigns are public; allows everyone to see and promote them.
- Protect against fraudulent transactions.
- Multilevel marketing is a marketing strategy that is defined on their website which states “It compensates affiliates not only for product sales they personally generate but also for the sales of sub-affiliates they introduced to the affiliate program.” With forced matrix feature allows you to define the tree and this can positively influence your MLM scheme.
- The split commission is one new feature that has been added to it, which allows you to reward all the affiliates who have participated in the sale.
- Depending on the sale, high-selling affiliates can be awarded high commissions with a performance rewards feature.
- Text link banners, HTML banners, and image banners are some new additions.
- Discount coupons are provided which allows the customers to buy your products at a cheap price.
- One of the best features is the site replication feature which allows you to replicate your site for every affiliate.
- Themes are provided for a better User interface.
- Multilingual support.
Are you looking to get started with your affiliate marketing journey? there are so many affiliate networks out there to help you start your affiliate marketing business. Here in the list, I have compiled the best affiliate marketing software and top affiliate tracking software.[/alert-warning]
19) Clickmeter: Affiliate Marketing Tracking Software
Click meter is one of the elegant affiliate programs out there which provides scalability and efficient management. It works by converting a link to a smaller URL which is used by the affiliate which when clicked gets redirected to the main site.
While this phase the info of the clicking user is fetched by the click meter. Four plans are available for use; small, medium, large and x-large. Small is free to use, medium costs about $29/ mo, large around $99/mo, and x-large for $349/mo.
- Clicks composition bar
- Email and audio notifications
- Fast sharing
- Private/public share
- Sharing notifications via mail
- Allows you to monitor latency, 500 and 404 errors.
- It can be integrated with many platforms such as word press etc.
Founded In 2004, LinkConnector is another affiliate marketing tool that gives marketers and affiliates to boost their online sales and revenue. It does so by connecting you with the affiliates that you wish to work with or that are profitable to your online business.
With certain features that others do not guarantee, Link Connector has got the robust features for its customers. Also, the tool is easy to use and offers the best-dedicated team for support. It is currently the 6th most popular affiliate tool in the industry.
- They provide all the tools that make your campaign worthwhile. These tools are simple to use and won’t cost you much.
- It also gives you real-time data and all the stats and analytics for your campaign.
- Free Sign up for affiliates and they would only charge for the advertising. After paying, you are ready to connect with the affiliate.
- A merchant gets the list of affiliates with who they want to connect. They can always choose the affiliates of their business model.
- Also, the merchants can choose that what kind of ad they want to run; PPC or Click-through.
- Besides, the merchant can also choose where to link those ads. For example, the merchant can link it to either their website or a specific product page.
- You can smoothly integrate your marketing campaigns with LC’s technologies.
- The LC comes up with the fraud filter technology which may even remove the affiliate if found fraud. The fraud affiliate is removed from the whole networking level and not even the merchant level.
- Its technologies and support team also takes care of the fraudulent coupon and promotional codes. Thus, even the unauthorized coupons are prevented from leaking into the affiliate channel.
- The coupon and promo code principles are quite robust and flexible. Only those assigned affiliates who have got the particular coupon code receive the commission.
SEO & SEM Integration
Link Connector gives the option for SEO & SEM integration too. This would help you grow better and rank higher in the Google rankings.
- The affiliate partners link directly to the merchant’s landing page without making it much clumsy.
- The merchants can also get the inbound link credit from the affiliates.
- Affiliates may get benefit from the referring too.
- To make it more SEO-friendly, the bloggers, as well as the social media influencers, are equipped with direct and clean links too.
You can choose pricing according to your need or usability:
- Self-Managed Account- The self-managed accounts will give you complete access to your account. There are no yearly renewal charges for this account as well. With this, you won’t be charged anything extra besides the serving ads. Also, you won’t be charged for any email fees or setup or no product adding fees.
- The plan starts at just $500 with the setup fees. This fee is non-refundable. Above this, the transactional fee for each sale is charged which is 20% of each sale. Thus, you must have minimum of $100 fees to start as a campaign.
- Co-Managed Account- Including all the features of the Self-managed account, the co-managed account will have unlocked features in the form of the naked link technology and the source checker.
- It costs you $2,000 as the network accessing fee. With this plan, you can have your own account manager where you can get various creative ideas and tools together with the weekly report and review.
- The $2,000 credit gives you the opportunity to launch unlimited campaigns for the first 60 days. This means that you will only be charged for the transactional fee which is 25% of the sales. You need to have a minimum balance of $1000 if you want to keep your affiliate program going.
- Fully Managed Hosting: Everyone cannot get access to this type of account as it is being setup by the invitation only. The most demanding merchants get to use this account. The setup fee for this account is $3000. You need to have a minimum monthly balance of $2000 to keep going.
One of the most robust marketing tools, Tapfiliate enables you to launch your own affiliate. You can easily create, track and optimize your Affiliate marketing programs. With the easy procedure, even newbies can make use of this tool to launch their affiliate program.
On signing up, you will get the affiliate invite URL, which you can share to invite the affiliate via websites or personal invites. Then, you can create some engaging content such as links, tweets, banners, and videos to engage your affiliate so that they can find it good enough to share it with their audience.
- Create and Launch: The tools and almost all the products come pre-installed in the software. Certain plug-ins such as WordPress are also accessible, though it is not seemingly easy for the newbies. Once, it is done you can use the tracking URL and share it with your affiliates in the form of banners, videos, and tweets.
- Easy Integration: Tapfiliate integrates easily with your most famous platform. You can install various apps such as Shopify, Weebly, stripe, Woo-commerce, paddle, Miva, and others and links to your Tapfiliate account. Affiliates who join the program search for items that they like and which they like advancement to their intended interest group (their site, blog, and so on). In the event that affiliates don’t create any business, vendors don’t have to pay anything.
- Multi-Language: To make it available to affiliates all around the globe, it is available In different languages.
- Sharing: Tapifiliate gives you the feature of social sharing using which you can share all your created links In the form of banners, images texts, or embedded codes. You can even pre-create social posts which means you can add these posts in the upcoming posts.
- White Labeling: To create trust, you can use the self-customized affiliate link. Also, you can replace the affiliate logo with your own logo to give the branding experience. In this, the domain aliasing feature lets you change the name of the sub-domain with your own name. Also, it keeps your area secure by giving SSL support.
- Custom Commission: To attract more affiliates, you can actually customize the commission for your campaign. This way, you can motivate your affiliate to help you grow brands. You can use commissions based on the sign-ups, target based on the conversions, or membership-based items.
Tapfiliate has three pricing plans with the lowest one costing around $69 per month.
- Value plans start at just $49 per month. This plan includes certain features such as fundamental highlights, white-label branding, 1,000,000 tracking events.
- Pro plan costs $79 per month with all the features of the Value plan. Besides this, it has the feature of tracking 2,000,000 events, multiple domain tracking, and you can also use your own particular domain.
- The third plan; the Volume plan starts at $79 per month including the features such as 7, 500,000 tracking events, automatic tracking of the affiliate projects, one-click affiliate payouts, premium support, and various other features.
ThriveTracker is somewhat the same in features as the Voluum. It is an affiliate tracking software that is most widely used after the Voluum. Thus, it can be used for all the traffics including the ad networks, Facebook, Twitter, and all other traffic sources.
Though it was founded in 2014, it has improved constantly in its features. With an intuitive interface and a 30-day free trial, this tool comes up at a fairly low cost. You can create campaigns in bulk here with ease.
- Using the globally distributed AWS, you do not need to worry about losing your clicks on slower traffic. Thus, the traffic is redirected quickly at the target point. It can also differ between the desktop and mobile traffic thus optimizing your campaigns accordingly.
- Integrate over 50 traffic sources with your ad using the Thrive tracker integration. If your traffic source doesn’t exist here, you can get it added by contacting the customer support team.
- Use A/B split testing for the same brand
- URL cloaking (affiliate link cloaking)
- Extensive customer support team to keep a check on the latest campaigns and integrations.
- It also offers Funnel support where you can create multiple landing pages and split test each landing page. Using this support, you can also add upsells with offers and also swap offers without changing the landing page.
- Multi-user access
- Create your own custom domain in the brand’s name so that no traffic is funneled. Also, creating the custom domain can actually improve the ROI and help you get more profits.
- It creates the filtered stats on the basis of geography, device, and other multiple variables which helps you in figuring out which parameters give better returns.
- 30-day free trial
- $79 per month
- Offer 1 million clicks
- 1 custom domain
- AWS infrastructure
- LP Pixel
- $99 per month
- Unlimited Clicks
- 1 custom domain
- Bot filter @ $59 per month
- Multi-user access
- Additional custom domains ($39 per month)
- Full control
- $249 per month
- 5,000,000 clicks
- 5 custom domains
- Premium Support
- $375 per month
- 10,000,000 clicks
- 10 custom domains
- $799 per month
- 30,000,000 clicks
- Unlimited Domains
- LP Pixel
23) CPV Lab
It hasn’t been many days since its release, but CPV lab has proved itself as one of the best CPA marketing software. It is actually recommended for the PPV (Pay per view) type of marketing. The best part about the CPV lab is that you can turn any of your domains into a tracking URL.
- Easy tracking and optimization of the campaigns. You have got the full control over the resources.
- It has got secured servers that keep your data private by using the self-hosted platforms
- Unresponsive links are removed quickly.
- Mobile responsive tracking: It has over 30 mobile tracking points that automatically updates
- Real-time stats and detailed report of various metrics and track profit
- Rotate and split test your landing pages accordingly.
- Change offers without changing the landing pages
- Easy Setup and Integration: You can just paste your affiliate link or the landing page URL and kick off your campaign with ease. Once the landing page has been created, you can use the rotation feature to split test your campaign.
- Faster redirects to generate more revenue during the Peak Usage.
- You can enable or disable cookie tracking. Also, you can track the visitors with the cookies disabled.
- Mobile-friendly: The campaigns are set up mobile-friendly. As a vendor, you can easily track the activities of mobile audiences such as video support, screen resolutions, and the mobile OS. Also, you can look up the content that your visitors have actually tracked.
It has only one pricing plan which costs around $297 per month. It includes all the features that your affiliate tracking software needs to have. With 1 full version license, it includes 100 custom tracking domains. You can get an update with another year for $147 more. Besides this, you will get 1-year free software updates and detailed video guides. The customer support team here is beyond expectations.
The first one on the list is the CAKE software that can be obtained from “getcake.com”. CAKE enables companies to track, attribute, and optimize digital marketing return on ad spend in real-time. It comes in three flavors one is for brands, the second, is for networks and the third one is for lead distribution.
It’s a simple and easy-to-use tool. The versatile dashboard provides a complete view of the overall performance of your networks, managing contacts and analyzing results as well.
- It provides multi-channel tracking which involves tracking from different channels simultaneously and thus reducing the hassle to track every channel separately.
- One of the cool features of CAKE is its multi-touch attribution which supports models including time decay, linear, engagement, customized as well as first and last touch.
- Reporting and data visualization has never been this easy, see the top and underperforming channels as well as manage them. Other features that come under this category is the customization of the user and sharing your views across the organization.
- Lead Generation and distribution include automated collection, validation, and distribution of leads in real-time with the topmost industry tools.
- Going beyond revenue-generating conversations to see what is actually driving conversations comes under event tracking.
- Real-time reporting is present there to ease the pain of reporting. Real-time reporting includes exporting data to a CSV file, accessing data via API, and scheduling specific reports in real-time.
- Mobile tracking using available SDK and helper files has never been this easy.
- Reports can be customized and shared across your organization.
- Account control access and roles can be assigned to every user and what kind of permissions they have.
- Coupons can be tracked by source using advanced attribution options.
- API support is available and changes can be made using those APIs.
- Actions can be taken when a revenue-impacting fraud is recognized and custom alerts can be set that recognize abnormal campaign behavior.
FAQs: Best Affiliate Marketing Software
🤔How do I track an affiliate link?
Once you set up the complete process, you can now set up affiliate tracking, Move over to navigate then setting within your WordPress dashboard, click on the tracking tab at the top side of the page, an affiliate link is the utmost important part of affiliate marketing and commission management.
👉How do you keep track of affiliate programs?
When it comes to affiliate marketing, There are many software platforms to keep track of affiliate programs namely Everflow.io is among the best affiliate tracking platforms, Link trust is another great digital marketing & affiliate tracking platform to track sales conversion, leads & more. Voluum, Binom & Ads Bridge are among the top affiliate tracking software for affiliate marketing.
🤔Which platform is best for affiliate marketing?
There are many big names in the list of Network for affiliate marketing that are ShareAsale, Awin, CJ Affiliate, Avantage affiliate network, FlexOffers, ClickBank, Awin, and the list goes on, affiliate marketing is a booming industry and there are many affiliate network that are joining the list with every day passing.
✅What are the highest paying affiliate programs?
There are many names in the list of affiliate programs when it comes to paying a high commission on the sales, some of the big names in the affiliate marketing industry are Leadpages, ShareAsale, SEMRush, ConverKit, Aweber, Teachable, and more.
✅What is the best affiliate tracking software?
Elementor Pro provides one of the greatest affiliate programmes for WordPress, paying out 50 perrcent on each sale. Having stated that the program is only available to premium and reliable affiliates. Elementor is a WordPress page builder that uses the same building blocks concept as most other page builders. They put a premium on ease of usage. But it's Elementor's concentration on making their product genuinely easy to use while simultaneously being extremely adaptable that sets them apart.
✅How do I track affiliate links?
There are two common ways to track, which allow you to assess how successful your affiliate campaigns are. Client-based tracking Client-based link monitoring for affiliates means that when a website visitor clicks on a link that takes them to a landing page, the Affiliate ID is saved in a text file called a cookie on their browser. The advertiser determines the cookie lifespan length; some cookies are immediately destroyed when a user closes the browser or after a period of inactivity, while others expire after 30 or 60 days, for example. A little piece of code known as a conversion pixel loads up and reads the cookie information when a customer completes the required action on the merchant's page (transaction ID). The data is then sent to the system for conversion tracking, and the conversion is assigned to the appropriate affiliate. The affiliate is eventually paid the price. Server-to-server tracking This type of tracking is also known as cookieless tracking because it does not rely on cookies to keep information and does not require anything to be installed on the user's computer. Instead, the information about the user and the affiliate is saved on the merchant's server and given a unique identifier known as the transaction ID. When a user completes a conversion after clicking on a unique tracking link, the system sends a postback to the conversion tracking system with the transaction ID. Because no conversions are lost when the user's browser's cookies are disabled, and the advertiser is responsible for maintaining the unique identification, this tracking kind is frequently considered more accurate and reliable. However, in order to use this tracking type, the advertiser must support it on their backend, which is more technically challenging than client-based tracking.
What companies offer the best affiliate programs?
Affiliate marketing is an example of such a practice, in which you pay someone else to send traffic to your site using referral links that were provided in the first place. However, managing each and every affiliate program on a daily basis is a difficult chore, hence there are several affiliate management systems available to help. You may find various applications on the internet that claim to be the finest Affiliate tracking software. Voluum, Binom, and AdsBridge are the most dependable among them, in our opinion.
👉How do I manage affiliate links?
Use the tools given by affiliate networks to properly manage affiliate links across multiple websites, and combine your links using easy scripts. By joining an affiliate network like ShareASale, Commission Junction, or LinkShare, you may decrease the number of distinct affiliate programs you need to track. An affiliate network lets you see at a glance the affiliate programs you've signed up for and how much money each of your websites is making.
✅What is the best affiliate plugin for WordPress?
The most popular website builder among affiliate marketers and bloggers is WordPress. Specifically, it provides you with access to the greatest plugins and tools for promoting your partners while increasing traffic to your website. Pretty Links, MonsterInsights, ThirstyAffiliates, OptionMonster, RafflePress, and others are some of the most trusted affiliate plugins for WordPress.
👉 Can I use affiliate links on WordPress?
Yes, you certainly can! Affiliate links are permitted on WordPress.com as long as your blog's primary goal is to produce unique content. Sites that operate just to send traffic to affiliate links are not permitted on WordPress. Affiliate links should be related to the content of your site in some way.
👉 Is WordPress good for affiliate marketing?
Absolutely! The most popular website builder among affiliate marketers and bloggers is WordPress. Specifically, it provides you with access to the greatest plugins and tools for promoting your partners while increasing traffic to your website.
✅ Which theme is best for affiliate marketing?
Zeen is one of the best review WordPress themes, with a simple style, built-in layout builder, and many monetization options. Affiliate marketers may use Zeen to build profitable blogs, magazines, news sites, and WooCommerce stores with reviews. Zeen is unique in that it comes pre-installed with the Let's Review plugin. This plugin allows you to create reviews using a variety of design themes and include infinite affiliate buttons as well as pros and cons. You may monetize your blog with advertisements, sponsored posts, marketing boxes, and more in addition to affiliate links.
👉What is the best free WordPress theme for affiliate marketing?
If you have affiliate deals, coupon codes, and/or products on your site, ThemeShopy's Advance Ecommerce Store is a wonderful choice. Because the theme has a conventional e-commerce feel, you may categorize your featured items, post discount codes at the top of the site, and highlight hot bargains in the single-image slider above the fold. You can set up your hottest bargains or bestsellers in the sidebar, as well as testimonials and your most recent entries. Advance E-commerce Store is SEO-friendly, quick to load, and mobile-friendly. You can link up to four social networking accounts in the free version. Unlimited social network links, greater customization possibilities, WooCommerce compatibility, and third-party plugin support are all included in the Premium edition ($39).
👉 Can I do affiliate marketing on free WordPress?
Not at all, You are not permitted to utilize your free WordPress.com blog as an affiliate marketing blog. An affiliate marketing blog, according to WordPress, is one whose major purpose is to deliver traffic to affiliate sites, particularly multilevel marketing and get-rich-quick sites.
✅What are the Best Affiliate Software in 2023?
- Solid Affiliate
- OSI Affiliate
- Link Trust
- Affiliate WP
✅ How do I become an affiliate?
The 5 steps of affiliate marketing are as follows:
1. Find a product you want to promote
2. Do a search for the “product name” affiliate program
3. Sign up for their affiliate program and get your special link that allows the merchant to track people who clicked on your links
4.) Promote yourself! Share with friends about how awesome this is and what they’ll miss out on if they don’t make moves now because it’s not going anywhere anytime soon (aka just start promoting) so stop waiting around like an idiot when there’re opportunities all over town right in front of you-go find them before someone else does.
And finally, step 5 – Make money while doing something easily online by clicking share buttons or buying
Conclusion: Which Is Your Favorite Best Affiliate Tracking Software 2023
Affiliate marketing is one of the useful marketing techniques which helps in revenue generation by promoting your products. Hence, the demand for the right kind of affiliate software is a must, which allows you to manage and track your events efficiently. It is important to follow the best practices in order to gain maximum output.
Voluum is a great alternative to all your affiliate marketing tracking needs. It has a pretty intuitive user interface and allows you to track specific data points like devices, conversions, operating systems, etc. I found it easier than any other affiliate tracking software listed above in terms of set-up and reviewing data.
Now, Track affiliate marketing revenue from your own website, Tracking affiliate revenue is easy and keeps your eyes on the boat, just like tracking traffic. This list of affiliate software allows you to track affiliate links with no problems. For us, Voluum wins in most aspects.
Affiliate tracking software gives you insights into which products are being promoted by which affiliates. Get on your hands on the best affiliate tracking software as per your need and niche.
Please share your thoughts in the comment section below & please share them with your social media network on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.