- SEO friendly
- JS/CSS compression
- Advanced Cache
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Add Team Members
- Cache Optimized
- Built-in anti-DDoS
- Free Migration
- Control Panel Is Ultra Easy
- Green Commitment
- Customer Support is Slow
- Money-Back Guarantee Is Lacking
What HostPapa Has To offer to its customers?
At price of $3.95/ mo, HostPapa individuals get unrestricted disk storage space, transmission capacity, databases, as well as e-mail accounts in addition to one-click installment supports newest PHP as well as MySQL variations, basic SSL assists, and so forth. In short, HostPapa what most various other budget discussed organizing service providers are offering.
Instead of telling you the exact same point like exactly what numerous various other hosting review sites are doing, I am going to inform you something various based on my two-year experience with HostPapa. Below’s exactly what to like, as well as exactly what to do not like concerning the Canadian host.
HostPapa Hosting Coupons Discount Promo Codes June 2019
20% Off Hosting
Free Account Set-up And Domain Registration
Use Coupon: FREEDOMAIN
49% Off Shared Hosting Plans + Free Trial
50% Off Business Plan/month
Hosting Plans and also Features
Just what makes hosting with HostPapa so outstanding is that you get hosting room jam loaded with all kinds of excellent choices for the very affordable price of only $5.95 each month for a 3-year strategy. HostPapa offers a complimentary domain name permanently, in addition to 300 GB of disk room and also 3000 GB of data transfer monthly. HostPapa additionally offers $25 in free Yahoo Look Marketing and $50 of totally free Coupon Individuals Products in addition to a totally free $29.95 established charge.
The firm declares that it can support its 99.9 % uptime guarantee, however, there is no price to pay even if it can not hold up to that part of the bargain.
Toronto hosts HP’s data center as well as it is guarded with round the clock safety and security system. The diesel generators ensure regular UPS power supply and also its 24/7 network monitoring system at their information center sees to it of optimal network efficiency.
There are regular backups done on the web servers, yet these are executed as part of business regimens, to ensure that HP is able to proceed procedure must a significant system failure strike at the information facility.
In that respect, the data backup duplicate is never meant for the consumers. Instead, the firm suggests that consumers do regular data backups of their websites to alleviate any sort of danger of collision, a typical pitch utilized by the bigger hosting sector.
Support is available around the clock.
- Do you need help with the start? HostPapa’s shared hosting packages for Business and Business Pro include a call or a 30-minute video session with one of the company’s support staff.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day via email, phone or live chat.
- Users can access additional resources through a comprehensive knowledge base, video tutorials, weekly webinars, and downloadable guides.
Extended emails provide more mobility and security
- For $ 1 per month per user, the basic HostPapa package offers an unlimited number of inboxes as well as IMAP, POP3 and SMTP connections.
- HostPapa’s enhanced messaging plan increases storage, files, and file sharing by $ 2 per user per month.
- Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365 are available to customers and businesses who need additional messaging performance.
cPanel, root access and everything unlimited
- Use as many Web sites, domains, databases, and email accounts as you need to know how much space and bandwidth you need to sign up for the Business and Business Pro plans.
- Manage VPS servers with cPanel, SolusVM and root access. You can also have an unlimited number of MySQL databases.
- If necessary, add the CloudFlare content distribution network, SiteLock security, SSL certificates, or automatic backups.
Website Builder: Get your website at a glance
- Easily add text, images, maps, videos, and widgets. Owners of tech-savvy websites can take control by changing HTML and CSS.
- Recommended topics are HostPapa Standard, and you can preview the appearance of your website on desktop and mobile computers before publishing.
- Create an online store with a business plan. Track inventory, provide real-time shipping quotes and integrate services such as PayPal and Stripe.
All HostPapa services are created taking into account the user experience. After testing HostPapa’s various features, we found that the account management interfaces, cPanel, website creation, and messaging capabilities are extremely clean and easy to use.
I would recommend using HostPapa more because of its added security and complete privacy to the users. With HostPapa plans, you can buy the SiteLock for your site and also the SSL certificates which vary in prices.
HostPapa’s SiteLock gives your site complete privacy for your site by performing various tasks at once. SiteLock gives you the secured seal which ensures the customer with a safe website and transaction.
• It keeps your site safe by scanning for any threats or malware.
• It ensures that the files transferred through the FTP are not malicious.
• A website application firewall keeps the website safe by keeping all your data and web application secured.
• Performs 360 degree site scan
• Maintains your online reputation by avoiding the penalization by Google.
You can any one of the three SiteLock which suits you the best and use the discount coupons for HostPapa .
Besides the SiteLock, get the robust SSL certificates which gives your site protection against the any frauds gives you the flexibility to have online transaction without worries. It uses the 256 bit encryption SSL certificates which would take million of years to crack even by the supercomputer. You get the three plans to choose from here.
HostPapa has got one of the best customer team in the web hosting world. It was being awarded as the best customer support team. 24/7/365 support team of HostPapa gives valuable support via phone, email, mail or Fax and through videos. You can also get instant help via live chat.
There are a different phone numbers for different countries. The average response time for the phone call was 15 seconds while it was just 5 seconds for the live chat. You can also expect the reply via email within 24 hours. There is still fax support system for the customer support.
If you are a newbie, you can get help from the HostPapa experts through a 30 min video training for the Business and Business Pro Hosting. You can also get access to the resources, knowledgebase, webinars and downloadable manuals.
HostPapa: Choose the best Pricing
HostPapa has got one of the best shared hosting plans in the industry. If you are a small business owner, you can kick start your business with its affordable shared hosting plan which starts for just $3.95 per month and if you are a user in India, the lowest plan will cost you around Rs 199 per month while the costliest one is worth Rs 699 per month.
You can use HostPapa India domain hosting coupons to save up to 75% on your plans.
Also, you can purchase the domain name accordingly. With various domain extensions available, just pay few bucks and you will own the domain name with your desired domain extension.
When I started my small project with HostPapa for the first time, the integration process (ie changing the purchase to use the service) caused countless problems. It was really frustrating.
When I returned to service, they had not improved everything (see section “Contra”), but also improved the flow, transparency, and software for the validation and installation process.
They have many small details that make the registration and installation process much easier. While not the best I’ve ever seen (like SiteGround or InMotion), it’s moving quickly in the right direction. You can say that they have resources for the project that are excellent because they can implement the latest integration practices.
Moreover, they are quite focused on their target market (despite some of their demands). Small businesses are your wheelhouse. Therefore, elements such as hosting and e-mail transfers are integrated directly into the payment and installation process.
Speed and performance
As I mentioned earlier, the primary function of a web host is to provide the site files when someone writes their domain name. However, most agree that an adverb is missing.
To say that the speed of a website is important is a click, especially in the mobile age. Although server speed is not the only factor in the overall speed of the website, this is an important factor.
And most important, it’s also a bottleneck factor. In other words, no matter how fast your compressor speed up your website, you can only go at the speed of your server.
Measuring server speed and response time is a complex problem. Only HostPapa network engineers can definitely say what happens to the server speed. Anyone can measure an approximate metric of server performance.
It is referred to as Time to the First Byte (TTFB) and indicates the speed at which a server provides the first byte of information upon receipt of a request.
A few years ago I measured the performance of HostPapa … and although it was good, it was not great.
This year I tried a similar website (but not Apple Apple), and the TTFB was much better.
If your website has outgrown in number, it’s the time that you change from shared hosting to the VPS hosting. A VPS server is more scalable and faster than the shared hosting. HostPapa offers wide range of features in its VPS hosting.
• Instant provisioning and scaling of the servers.
• Unlimited Email
• Atleast 24 GB of RAM and 1TB of Storage with each plan for faster server
• Pre-Installed Sofaculous which enables 1-click installation of WordPress and Joomla
Alternatives and Comparisons by HostPapa
HostPapa is generally compared to the following hosting providers.
- HostPapa vs GoDaddy: GoDaddy is one of the oldest names in the field. Your similar shared hosting package (Deluxe) starts at $ 4.99 / month.
- GreenPeak vs. GreenGeeks: GreenGeeks is known for its ecological hosting practices. Your shared hosting package starts at $ 3.95 / month.
- Hostapapa vs. Hostgator: The brand (and the company) Hostgator has been around for almost two decades. Baby Gator (similar joint plan) costs $ 3.78 / month.
- Hostapapa vs. SiteGround: SiteGround offers a variety of server locations and innovative server features. Their shared hosting plans start at $ 3.95 / month.
Steps to install WordPress on a HostPapa server
- Log in and navigate to the HostPapa cPanel tab. To sign in, review the email you received from HostPapa and enter your information to connect to CPanel. Use this user name and password in the “cPanel Information” section.
- When you log in to CPanel for the first time, you will need to change your password.
- Go to the application area.
- Click the application installer
- Click on “Install” in WordPress.
- Enter this information:
- Choose the protocol: HTTP: //
- Select a domain: Select your domain name from the drop-down list
- In the directory: If you want your WordPress directory to be a folder. If you just want your WordPress site on your server, do not put it in a folder and leave it empty.
- Site Name: The name of the site you want to create.
- Site description: The description of your website.
- Enable multisite: If you want to create a WordPress multisite
- Administrator Username: The username to log in to WordPress. Change administrator and use something else, it is safer.
- Administrator Password: Your password to connect to WordPress
- Admin E-mail: The e-mail address associated with your administrator account.
- Select the language: Select the language for your WordPress control panel
- Limit sign-in attempts: If you want to protect your site from certain attacks, limit the number of consecutive login attempts. This is a WordPress plugin “organizer”. You can install it at any time if you change your mind later.
- Name of the database: Enter the name of your database. I left it by default
- Table Prefix: The prefix that contains all your tables in the database
- Reliable update notification: If you select this check box, you will receive emails informing you that you need to update WordPress.
- Automatic update: For automatic installation of WordPress updates. I suggest you do not do this because any update can cause compatibility issues. I always prefer to do these updates manually.
- Automatic Update Supplement: To automatically update your WordPress add-ons. Again I would not do it and I would do it myself. It’s not complicated, just a click!
- Automatic update of WordPress themes: to automatically update your WordPress themes. My suggestion is the same as the last two points!
- Choose a Temporary Theme: You can change instantly when your website is online. This makes the list of available topics much easier to see.
- Installation details by e-mail to You can enter your e-mail address to receive the details of your installation
- Click on “Save
HostPapa WordPress Hosting: Reasonable and Affordable
WordPress is the most responsive and the most intuitive platform for the website designing. Almost all the hosting providers give the WordPress hosting to the users but choosing the best one is must. HostPapa has wide features when it comes to WordPress hosting.
• Install your WordPress with just one click.
• Faster loading time and higher speed makes your site highly optimized
• Cloufare Content Delivery Network increases the caching by caching all your local content and give quick results.
• Get Free SSL certificate with each WordPress hosting plan.
• Web Application Firewall blocks all the malicious traffic and encrypts all the data before reaching you.
• HostPapa gives 99.99% uptime guarantee for all the WordPress sites.
• Automatic and updates WordPress to the latest versions.
• Extensive customer support for WordPress installation such as 24/7 support, WordPress knowledge base and one-on-one support for its installation.
You can purchase your WordPress hosting plan choosing any one of the three plans;
• Starter: $3.95 per month
• Business: $5.95 per month
• BusinessPro: $12.95 per month
Use HostPapa promo codes to save on WordPress hosting.
HostPapa Website Builder
HostPapa gives the free assistance to build your website in just few clicks. With the drag and drop builder and editor, you have the flexibility to choose any templates with hundreds of designs and layouts and get online within minutes.
You can either design it yourself or assign HostPapa to design it for you.
If you are willing to design your website on your own, you can always use the DIY website builder and choose any out of hundreds of templates. You don’t need to be a tech savvy for designing the website here.
• Drag and drop button for moving the elements on your web page.
• All the templates are mobile responsive and you can preview it before actually launching it.
• What I liked even more about this website builder is that it makes your website SEO friendly. Meanwhile, it modifies all your pages as according to the SEOs and thus you can rank higher in the Google Search engine.
• With premium and enterprise plan, you have the liberty to edit your HTML or CSS contents.
Choose any one out of the four plans; Starter, Unlimited, Premium and Enterprise and get discounts on your website builder by using HostPapa coupon codes.
Though, I would recommend designing your website on your own but in case you are short of time, you can use Do-It-For-Me builder. You can have a professionally designed website in just few minutes. Moreover, if you don’t want to waste your time in choosing images or videos, HostPapa does it for you.
Quick Truths regarding HostPapa
- Hosting Plans are reasonably valued and also according to market requirements. You can start at a marketing regular monthly rate of merely $2.95.
- When the marketing rate runs out, the Starter plan sets you back merely $5.99 per month.
- All plans include limitless bandwidth.
- Domain registration is complimentary with organizing.
- The Beginner plan is missing out on a lot of key functions which are consisted of at the greater rates, yet you do have the option of buying those features separately as add-ons to your strategy.
- You obtain a cost-free internet site contractor consisted of with your plans, that includes an easy-to-use control panel.
- A wide variety of apps are supported for blogging, photos, Wiki, surveys, and a lot more. eCommerce functions are available.
- Customer assistance is offered by means of telephone, live conversation, and email.
- There is a 30 day money-back assurance on all plans.
- Free marketing provides include value to your plan. This is particularly practical if you are running a local business website or an internet shop.
- HostPapa guarantees 99.9 % uptime.
- Free Migration
- Green Commitment
- cPanel Control Panel Is Ultra Easy
- Uptime Has A Solid Reputation
- One Of The Best Values In Green Hosting
- Customer Support is Slow
- Money-Back Guarantee Is Lacking
Conclusion: HostPapa Promo Code
HostPapa gives one of the most reliable and widely available shared hosting to its users. If you are a small business owner or you want to host your e-commerce store, the independent shared hosting plan is best suited for you. Moreover, you can later on switch from shared hosting to the VPS hosting plan whose servers are distributed across the globe. Get the assistance for designing your website by using the website builder software. Get the hosting plans at even cheaper rates by using the discount coupons for HostPapa.
Hope you like the Latest Web Hosting discount coupons From HostPapa. Get Best promo codes HostPapa Web Hosting Coupon Codes June 2019.