There is nothing called easy money and professionals all around the globe verily know it. Hence hard working people take smart steps to make money and affiliate marketing is one such way. If you are an affiliate marketer or new to it, then take inspiration from the leaders who feature in the top affiliate marketers you should know about for your own good.
What is affiliate marketing?
Be it a blogger, someone into content writing services or internet services has always heard of this phrase called affiliate marketing. What exactly is it? In simple words if you have a blog or a website, then you can start promoting products and services to get a small commission in lieu for it. This is what affiliate marketing is all about and there is nothing more to it. It is considered to be quickest way to sell products online; which is why it had been a success for many.
Why an affiliate marketer?
Reasons are many and this list will go on for sure. However to make it short, here are a few of the many ups of affiliate marketing:
- Gives you the opportunity to reach out to a bigger audience.
- It is cost effective for you as you do not need a storage space or staff to handle everything.
- Most of the affiliate programs are free of cost.
- It gives you the possibility of working from home.
- Provides you with a steady income if not anything.
- No customer support required.
Tips for success
Remember that success will not come overnight. You will have to work towards it by following some simple steps:
- Start using products that you know about or you have endorsed in.
- Choose a few products and concentrate on them.
- Research how much that product is in demand.
- Read about the new techniques of marketing always.
- Choose an authentic merchant and promote products likewise.
Did you know?
- About 60% of affiliates work from home?
- 47% affiliates promote less than 10 products a year?
- Around 3.3% affiliates make over $500,000 a year?
- 69% affiliates promote only consumer based products?
A few inspirational names
Here is a list of Top 10 affiliate marketers with their blogs you should know at random, who have made it big in this line of business:
- John Chow
He is the owner of johnchow.com and also is the founder of TTZ Media, Inc. It is reported that his blog receives 200,000 readers and followers on a daily basis. These days he is a famous speaker, blogger and of course a writer who has appeared on numerous television and radio shows for his skills.
- Rae Hoffman
She is an affiliate marketer who happens to be a blogger, speaker, auditor and writer all at the same time. She is the owner of Sugaree, co-owner of Pushfire and now also its CEO is an expert of viral marketing, an adept SEO and has tons of marketing strategies up her sleeve that see her through this competitive market.
- Mark Ling
Is a marketing guru who owns Affiliorama and has launched AffilioBlueprint which is a 12 week training course. He is a master of personality development, internet marketing, affiliate marketing and also product development.
- Kristy Mccubbin –
Winner of a4uAwards 2010 for her affiliate marketing skills this blogger cum digital marketer cum affiliate marketing queen is the founder and owner of affiliatestuff.co.uk. She has made it big by putting white hat based SEO techniques into play.
- Shawn Collins
This editor, affiliate marketer and blogger is the founder and associated with many organizations. Like he is the co-founder of Affiliate Summit, founder of GeekCast.fm and Co-Editor-in Chief at the FeedFront Magazine. So there is no end to his skills and talent!
- Ian Fernando
This speaker, entrepreneur and PPC affiliate marketing specialist has started way back in his high school days. He has printed his works in FeedFront and at this time is a successful author of a book called ‘Internet Marketing by the Real Experts.’ Moreover his blog http://www.ianfernando.com/ is a massive hit as it focuses on advising budding entrepreneurs with the dos and don’ts.
- Zac Johnson
He is the President as well CEO of MoneyReign, Inc and owner of zacjohnson.com. His latest venture includes a personal blog that enlightens readers about the successes and failures of life. This internet marketer, blogger and affiliate marketer has made it by keeping it simple!
- Matthew Woodward
This blogger and SEO has become one of the biggest names as a distributor across Europe. He has built, researched and worked on 40 websites in the recent past. He has won many awards for his contributions to the world of the internet marketing. His blog is : http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/
- DC Fawcett
This affiliate marketer teaches how to grow businesses and generate real income from them. Owner as well as the founder of Paramount Digital Publishing, he is by this time is a successful teacher of outsourcing and strategic team building.
- Pat Flynn
This author, blogger and podcaster found his passion in internet marketing at an early age. His leadership qualities and business ethic are praised by everyone. He believes in transparent leadership and ethical business policies. Following these have surely marked him as a different marketer. Pat blog is : http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/.
Some other top Affiliate Marketing blogs you must follow
- Adam Riemer Marketing – Read this blog if you’re looking to get into the big leagues in affiliate marketing. Adam ’ve been doing Marketing and Online Marketing for over a decade and for some reason never actually ended up doing or writing a blog. He have written articles that have been published in DMNews and many other well known publications, been booked to speak at shows like Affiliate Summit, Search Engine Strategies, Realtors.org.
- Affiliate Marketing Blog by Geno Prussakov – Geno Prussakov has been writing about affiliate marketing for years.He’s also a speaker at Affiliate Summit. He work as an affiliate marketing manager and online marketing consultant, and most of all he enjoy writing, consulting, speaking, and blogging..
- AvantLink Blog – AvantLink is mostly a blog that highlights some of the top affiliate marketing deals in the market for certain verticals. AvantLink is the industry leading cost-per-sale tracking and technology platform for affiliate marketing professionals.
- Charles Ngo – This blog chronicles the personal journey of Charles Ngo as he gains the experience to perform at his best as an affiliate marketer. He help people learn how to make money on the internet through affiliate marketing. His material is free and is better than 99% of paid courses in the market. Must check his blog.
- High Paying Affiliate Programs Blog – Get the latest news on high paying affiliate programs on the High Paying Affiliate Programs Blog! This is one of the best blogs for checking various affiliate program for different niches. Make money through these affiliate programs.
- LukePeerFly – Luke King teaches you how to build traffic and grow your online income at the same time using social media and PPC strategies. Affiliate marketing information, news, and tips from Luke Kling, Director of Marketing for PeerFly.
- ShareASale Blog – Sharesale’s blog goes into the basics of affiliate marketing for beginner marketers to jump right into. If you’re new to the space, you’ll want to give this one a read.
- Shawn Collins Affiliate Marketing Blog – Shawn Collins is the co-founder of Affiliate Summit, the author of several marketing books, and writes about event news for affiliates.
To conclude on this topic of Top 10 affiliate marketers and their blogs you should know, it has to be mentioned that remember smart tactics and never to give up attitude works best for all. Keep trying things innovatively as you never you know what may click for you. Use new tactics but put thoughts into using them.
Do not use strategies blindly because that is the trend. See what is applicable in your case and also follow the trends. Trends come and go but they teach us a lot which means you should also learn from them. Don’t hold on to them because you think they are good, let them pass if they are not suitable for your line of business. Hence be prepared and remain motivated while pursuing a dream.