In this post, we’ll discuss the Jungle Scout Pricing options and whether one is right for you. Whether we offer apparel, technology, or necessities, we all want our businesses to be unique and successful.
Each seller on Amazon has a single objective — to earn. However, with so many other sellers competing in the marketplace, it’s difficult to determine the appropriate price for your things.
Jungle Scout is one alternative that can assist you in identifying lucrative chances by offering data and analytics on goods that satisfy your criteria or are currently trending on Amazon. Discover all of the goodies that Jungle Scout has to offer below!
Jungle Scout is a one-stop shop for companies and entrepreneurs to showcase their wares.
Do I Have to Pay For Jungle Scout One-Time-Only?
Individuals considering growing their enterprises often face the “To pay or not to pay” dilemma—particularly those associated with freshly founded start-ups.
To help you get out of it and understand why Jungle Scout does not give free services, we’d like to highlight the company’s very complex technologies.
One must understand—that in the pursuit of higher heights, a membership to Jungle Scout is nothing more than an investment with a high probability of return.
We’ll leave you with no cause to be unsatisfied since our technology and interface are unmatched by any other business-assistance company. Thus, it is with deep appreciation that we hope you will continue to partner with us and help us reach higher heights—hand-in-hand and with love in our hearts.
Jungle Scout Pricing:
Jungle Scout has plans and packages to offer. Let us first look at the plans they offer –
Basic ($ 49 per month If paid monthly and $ 29 per month if paid yearly. You will be billed $ 349 if you choose the annual plan.): Utilize their well-known browser extension to validate product ideas while you surf Amazon. By choosing the annual plan, you save $ 240.
Some of the major features included in the basic plan are –
- Get help from their customer support executive 24/7.
- Learn to sell on Amazon with exclusive step-by-step tutorials from Amazon Pro.
- Test listing quality and gain optimization insights 100 per month.
- Track all your expenses and Amazon sell data.
- Request bulk product reviews through Seller Central in one click.
- Tap into 10 global marketplaces that support third-party sellers.
- View keyword performance data over time with historical keyword data for 1 month.
- View product performance data over time with historical product tracking data for 1 month.
- Get AcuSales Estimate, the industry’s most accurate algorithm for Amazon sales estimates.
- Find and verify suppliers to source your products with the supplier database. With this plan, you will be getting 3 searches per day.
- Discover high-converting keywords using advanced filters to add to your listing with Keyword Scout. With this plan, you will be getting 3 searches per day.
- Conduct product research with the most comprehensive Amazon catalog with Product database. With this plan, you will be getting 3 searches per day.
- Uncover profitable opportunities by searching for high-demand and low -competition keywords. With this plan, you will be getting 3 searches per day.
- Sales estimate based on bestseller rank with Amazon Sales Estimator. With this plan, you will be getting 500 estimates per month.
- Organize and compare product ideas over time with a Product tracker. With this plan, you will be getting 20 products per month.
- Download up to 5000 reviews per ASIN Review Downloader.
- Quickly review a product’s profitability and comprehensive potential with an Opportunity score.
- Research products right on Amazon through their Firefox or Chrome browser extension.
- No additional seat cost is applicable with this plan.
- 1 included seat without an additional charge.
- Not a fit? Not a problem. Cancel your subscription at any time.
- Try Jungle Scout risk-free for 7-days with their money-back guarantee.
Suite ($ 69 per month If paid monthly and $ 49 per month if paid yearly. You will be billed $ 589 if you choose the annual plan.): Everything you need to discover new items and run your Amazon company effectively. By choosing the annual plan, you save $ 240.
Some of the major features included in the Suite plan are –
- Everything is included in the Basic plan.
- Manage supplier communications, compare quotes, and generate purchase orders with Supplier Tracker.
- Promote your launch and boost sales with offers and coupons.
- Customize notifications for product changes like price, hijacks, and buy box ownership with alerts.
- Know how much stock to order and when with the inventory manager.
- Build data-driven listings with a proven keyword strategy with Listing Builder.
- Test listing quality and gain optimization insights 200 per month.
- View keyword rank history for multiple keywords at the same time with the rank tracker. You will be getting 3,500 keywords with this plan.
- Maximize product reviews and increase sales with automated review requests using Review Automation.
- View keyword performance data over time with historical keyword data for 1 year.
- View product performance data over time with historical product tracking data for 3 months.
- Find and verify suppliers to source your products with the supplier database. With this plan, you will be getting unlimited searches per day.
- Discover high-converting keywords using advanced filters to add to your listing with Keyword Scout. With this plan, you will be getting unlimited searches per day.
- Conduct product research with the most comprehensive Amazon catalog with Product database. With this plan, you will be getting unlimited searches per day.
- Uncover profitable opportunities by searching for high-demand and low -competition keywords. With this plan, you will be getting unlimited searches per day.
- Sales estimate based on bestseller rank with Amazon Sales Estimator. With this plan, you will be getting 1000 estimates per month.
- Organize and compare product ideas over time with a Product tracker. With this plan, you will be getting 150 products per month.
- Add more users to your account and manage which marketplaces they can access.
- Additional seats at $ 459 per year.
- 1 included seat without an additional charge.
Professional ($ 129 per month If paid monthly and $ 84 per month if paid yearly. You will be billed $ 999 if you choose the annual plan.): Increased data, user base, and access – great for seasoned salespeople who want more functionality. By choosing the annual plan, you save $ 549.
Some of the major features included in the Professional plan are –
- Everything is included in the Suite plan.
- Jump ahead for quick access to Jungle Scout’s exclusive onboard training.
- Test listing quality and gain optimization insights 500 per month.
- View keyword rank history for multiple keywords at the same time with the rank tracker. You will be getting 5000 keywords with this plan.
- View keyword performance data over time with historical keyword data for 2 years.
- View product performance data over time with historical product tracking data for 6 months.
- Sales estimate based on bestseller rank with Amazon Sales Estimator. With this plan, you will be getting 1500 estimates per month.
- 6 included seats without an additional charge.
Jungle Scout offers three different types of packages –
Start-up Suite ($ 189 for a 3-month Suite plan): Ideal for sellers looking to get started selling on Amazon quickly and learn as they go. This one renews as a monthly suite plan at $ 69 per month. With this, you save $ 15.
This package will include –
- Everything in the suite plan.
- 1 year of historical Keyword Search data
- 90 days of historical Product Tracking data
- Add additional seats for $ 49 per month per seat
- Training Sessions
- Weekly live Q&A’s
- Get started checklist
- Academy seller training courses
Entrepreneur Suite ($ 349 for a 6-month Suite plan): Ideal for sellers who wish to understand the intricacies of selling on Amazon and then launch their goods. This one renews as a monthly suite plan at $ 69 per month. With this, you save $ 65. This package will include everything in the Start-up Suite.
Freedom Builder Bootcamp ($ 999 for a 12-month Professional plan Ideal for sellers looking to understand the FBA process and establish a company that will enable them to reach financial independence. With this, you save $ 1500+.
This package will include the following –
- 2 years of historical Keyword Search data
- 6 months of historical Product Tracking data
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- The course updates as selling on Amazon evolves
- Bonus content, resources & support
- 1-year subscription to Jungle Scout Professional
- Live coaching in Freedom Builder Bootcamp course sessions
Is Jungle Scout Worth The Money?
For Amazon merchants, Jungle Scout is the most powerful tool available. Yes, it is well worth the cost, and sellers will profit from it.
It is the only way to increase your sales and efficiency. It is modified with product listings, product suppliers, and other administrative items.
As it provides information on the overall number of sellers for a certain product, it will also assist you in determining if you can withstand the external competition and whether the product is worth risking or not.
With Jungle Scout’s Chrome Extension, you can see sales of certain goods over time, monthly, or even daily.
With these shifts in patterns, you can readily determine the kind of performance the product will provide and if it is a suitable long-term investment to market the product.
You cannot gauge Jungle Scout’s full capabilities unless you put it to the test.
Test the platform, increase your productivity and earnings, and be pleasantly surprised and satisfied with Jungle Scout’s capabilities, since it is worth testing and can make its customers happy.
Jungle Scout offers something more than its competitors and that is the reason it is one of the best in the market and is definitely worth the money you have to spend on it. Here are some in the major features of Jungle Scout that we believe are incredible and unique –
1. Recommended Giveaway:
A seller on Amazon is well aware of how tough it can be to debut a new product, and you need positive evaluations to achieve a relevant amount of sales. This is why one of the most common methods of product introduction is a “giveaway.”
You may offer it at a significant discount or distribute the coupons in a somewhat organized manner. Most significantly, you provide a unique URL with the giveaway to assist in boosting the listing’s ranking in the Amazon Ranks.
When it comes to Jungle Scout, the figure in the “Recommended Giveaway” column is the expected number of units you should give away each day for around 1-2 weeks to get to the top three places on Amazon for a given search phrase.
The next outstanding feature of the Jungle Scout Web App is the incredible “Keywords” tab. You may begin by just providing a seed term as an input.
Many of the elements are self-explanatory, such as “exact match search volume,” which refers to the number of times the phrase was searched in the previous 30 days.
The comprehensive match covers minor variants such as misspellings and plural forms. Additionally, you’ll see three columns devoted to estimating the PPC (pay-per-click) cost of running sponsored advertising on Amazon for these goods.
Additionally, you may make a listicle of your own words here. Thus, while evaluating numerous product concepts, it becomes easier to sift and find similar terms rather than dealing with a single colossal list.
3. Opportunity Score:
On a scale of 1 to 10, a score of 1 suggests that you should seek a new concept, while a score of 10 indicates that this is an incredible chance. Generally, this technique seeks for things that are in great demand at the time on the top-ranking but have low quality and few reviews.
These provide an exceptional chance for sellers to enter and profit on the market by doing a superior job.
A lower score implies the exact opposite since it shows that demand is not as strong as anticipated and that rivals are already doing well.
4. Listing Quality Score (LQS):
This score is determined by Jungle Scout and provides insight into how effectively the current top ten listings are optimized. They discuss the critical variables for Amazon listings.
This way, you’ll learn about all the elements that go into a well-optimized product page on Amazon. The Jungle Scout suggests that listings with an LQS of 3 or less be considered low-quality, while those with an LQS of 7 or above are considered rather high-quality.
A low score does not always indicate that you cannot compare in that area. This essentially implies that you should do further research to ensure that you understand how to differentiate yourself.
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the least competitive, Jungle Scout assigns this ranking based on the number of reviews for Amazon’s top ten products.
To put it into perspective, if the majority of goods on the first page have just a few reviews, you potentially have a good chance of quickly gaining rank and a few reviews.
On the other hand, if the top page has hundreds or even thousands of reviews, the story is very different. While sales volume is an incredible indicator, if there is enough rivalry to overcome, you are out of luck.
6. Average Units Sold:
This will assist you in determining the number of units sold of a given product during the previous 30 days.
7. Average Price:
As the name implies, this tool displays the average price of the top ten products presently available on Amazon when you search for a term.
This may be a really useful feature since if you’re selling something for about $20 and the average price of the top ten is $ 10, it indicates that the market is not interested in paying the additional expenditure.
8. Relevancy Score:
This score is a measure of a term’s relevancy to the initial search. If you are just beginning to learn about your product/niche, this tool may be very beneficial since it allows you to brush up on any slang phrases, synonyms, or jargon linked with your product to beef up the listings.
9. Keyword Difficulty And Easy Of Ranking:
This score, which runs from 1 to 100, shows the degree of difficulty associated with scoring a phrase. Generally, the detailed and longer periods are low, while the short terms are almost impossible.
FAQs On Jungle Scout Pricing 2023:
If I have an Amazon Seller Central account, can I still purchase Jungle Scout?
Yes! You are free to choose a package that includes the features that are most important to you. They do, however, encourage that merchants upgrade to a Suite or Professional plan to access their complete feature set – both of which are designed solely for sellers with Amazon Seller Central accounts.
Will the price of Jungle Scout I pay change every month?
As of July 29, 2020, the monthly fee for all regular Jungle Scout plans will remain the same. If you are on a legacy plan with changeable pricing, please contact [email protected] to determine which plan is the best fit for your requirements.
What forms of payment are accepted by Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout takes American Express, Mastercard, and Visa via secure on-site payment processing. If you do not have a credit card, please contact us at [email protected] and we will send you an invoice through Paypal.
Can I cancel a Jungle Scout plan at any time?
Yes, there are no contractual responsibilities beyond the payment cycle in which you are now enrolled. If you cancel, your membership will automatically terminate at the end of the current term with no further costs. Additionally, you may upgrade your plan at any time, with any additional expenses prorated. If you are a new client, you will get a 7-day money-back guarantee on all regularly priced programs (special promotions or trials excluded). You will get a full refund if you cancel during these 7 days.
How many users can I have on my Jungle Scout account?
Jungle Scout is an excellent tool for teams. They urge you to add more users to your account, each with their unique login for increased security. Their Basic plan supports a maximum of one user. Their Suite plan includes one user, but you may add as many as you need at $ 49 per month per seat (or $ 459 per year on an annual plan). Their Professional plan provides six users, but additional seats are available for $ 49 per month (or $ 459 per year on an annual plan).
Is there a Jungle Scout free trial?
While they do not provide a free trial, they do provide seven-day money-back guarantee on their regular programs. If you determine within 7 days that the product is not a good fit, they will offer you a full refund, no questions asked. To contact the team, just send an email to [email protected]
- Jungle Scout Vs ASINspector: Is Jungle Scout Better Than ASINspector?
- Top Jungle Scout Alternatives
- Algopix Vs Jungle Scout Comparison: Which Is Better?
- Jungle Scout vs AMZScout
Conclusion: Jungle Scout Pricing 2023
To be successful on Amazon, you must first get acquainted with Jungle Scout. It makes a difference if you explore the greatest thing; the best specialization; and spy on your rivals, as this will provide you with facts that will assist you in discovering your showcase.
Without Wilderness Scout, it may take a few tries and errors to cultivate a comfortable niche.
With that in mind, it’s worth investing in the Wilderness Scout gadget above its rivals to help you grow your Amazon FBA business.
Apart from the basis, Jungle Scout can spare you. It identifies all the top products in your expertise, which may help your commerce be more profitable.
This is not fair; the way Wilderness Scout helps you through the optimization process, we believe that no other program can match it. The whole history of sales data registered in your account will aid you in making critical judgments.
Indeed, you will be able to restructure your budgeting and reduce the cost of adverts and PPC, as you will have gathered the necessary data in the first place.
Thus, the bottom line is to encourage yourself to bundle, to test it for months using the aforementioned principles, and to grow your Amazon properly providing commerce!
As you can see, the pricing of Jungle Scout is justified and it offers the best of the features in the market. It is a worthy investment.
Therefore, stop deliberating and begin using Jungle Scout.