PDF files are something that generally contains a lot of useful information. Be it a personal usage or any kind of commercial business purpose, these PDF files are quite useful and handy too. But they can only be read properly if you have productive and light PDF Reader introduced on your work area or a PC. Here’s a rundown of the main 8 free PDF Readers for Windows OS
Table of Contents
List of Best PDF Reader for Windows OS To Try In 2022
PDFelement is stacked with various highlights and features that will interest both professional users & beginners as well. You can appreciate reading on Kindle, iBook, and so forth. It additionally furnishes an incredible similarity with the different Windows versions, beginning with Windows XP straight up to the most recent Windows 10.
With its sufficient number of valuable highlights incorporated into the total suite, this productive device, PDFelement is expected to be the most prevalent among its clients. Consequently, it is the best PDF reader for Windows among the rest.
- It supports different highlights including reading PDFs, changing over PDFs, making PDFs, markup PDFs, altering PDFs, including watermark, resizing and pivoting any graphical object with your PDF, and even securing PDFs with a secret key insurance.
- The strip-like interface displays every single potential capacity along these lines enabling the clients to stack in excess of 300 unique formats.
- You can likewise see the scanned pictures unmistakably using its built-in OCR feature.
One of the most popular PDF editors today is pdfFiller. It was created in 2007 by Vadim Yasinovsky for his friend who needed help completing a digital form, and now has more than two million users worldwide! This service offers both browser-based services as well apps available on Android or iOS devices so you can edit your files no matter what gadget cleverly links them together with us – even if that means editing right from our phone screens . However there’s always this pesky problem: after 30 days free trial period ends; all storage space will be deleted without warning.
pdfFiller is a part of the airSlate Business Cloud, which provides you with everything from PDF editing and payments to workflow automation. With this end-toend solution at your disposal, there are no limits on what can be accomplished! pdfFiller enables you to fill out PDF forms and documents online, from anywhere, and without having to download or install any software.
You can also use pdfFiller to add e-signatures, create and manage digital documents, and track the progress of your documents through the pdfFiller workflow.
- Editing and e-signing
- Documents’ annotation
- Data collection and data export
- Tax filing
- Own library of forms
3. Nitro Pro 11
Nitro Pro is another famous PDF Reader for Windows OS and broadens an extraordinary review interface with minimum weight on your available computer resources. The product has compatibility with Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- It has a Microsoft-style ribbon interface so its users will get a familiar setup.
- Reviewing of files is pretty simple with markups & sticky notes.
- Special features are also clearly visible on the ribbon.
- This software only has the paid version.
- Audio & video files can’t be aimed into a PDF document.
With regards to the helpful features of a PDF Reader for Windows OS, SodaPDF can be another awesome alternative as well. You can invest many hours to investigate its features that are a long ways past the straightforward PDF seeing and altering.
- It has a Microsoft-style strip interface, so its clients will get a natural setup.
- Reviewing of records is quite basic with markups and sticky notes.
- Special highlights are likewise obviously unmistakable on the strip.
- This just has the paid version.
- Audio and video records can’t be pointed to a PDF report.
5. PDF-Xchange Viewer
PDF-Xchange Viewer has a brilliant PDF Reader for Windows OS and Viewer utility. Also, it is stuffed with a flexible number of additional highlights. It is good with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
- It features a selected interface keeping in mind the end goal to work with various PDF documents at once.
- The standard features including reading modes and bookmark support are helpful.
- It can make PDF records from indicated URLs, even from the current documents.
- The trial variant is very confined as far as the features.
- The paid version is much expensive contrasted with alternate products.
Best PDF Reader for Windows OS
6. Foxit Reader
This PDF Reader for Windows OS application has been very prevalent among its clients. It works flawlessly with Windows 10 and other more established versions of Windows, for example, Vista.
- It has a commonplace interface like Microsoft items.
- You can see the text in PDF portfolios.
- Several clients have confronted issues while seeing and opening a PDF record in Windows 7 using this software.
- The framework crashes regularly.
- Software trials are entirely unexpected while updates start.
7. PDFOnline Reader
It is a multi-purpose PDF Online Reader for Windows that helps both your essential and propelled record management necessities at your office. With it, you can make, alter, see, and clarify your PDF documents on your Windows stage.
- It is fully featured with multiple features and facilities.
- It has an easy, simple, and intuitive interface.
- The OCR crashes a bit, hence sometimes the users may experience a slower performance.
8. Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe has announced this PDF Reader for Windows OS since over quite a while from now. This new PDF Reader is plainly a progressed and most recent form as far as making, seeing, and managing PDF documents.
- It’s without a doubt one of the best PDF readers with its flexible features.
- It has quick execution levels enabling the clients to flawlessly complete the tasks.
- The User Interface is all around developed to give the clients a complex standpoint.
- The accessible Features are still exceptionally restricted when contrasted with the other PDF suites.
- The send out feature has a moderately slower speed, henceforth the PDF changes take a lot of time.
9. Expert PDF Reader
In case you need the fundamental PDF reader which can deal with some periodic comment and altering tasks, at that point, Expert PDF Reader will be only adept for you. It is perfect for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
- It supports all the essential features like make PDF, alter PDF, and view PDF and so forth.
- It has a really simple interface.
- The software truly does not have the quantity of its upheld features.
- It can be advantageous for very few straightforward PDF users, not for the advanced clients.
- [Updated] List Of Top 10 Best Offline Games For Android 2018
- 10 Best YouTube Downloaders Windows 7/8/10/Mac OS of 2018
- List of Top 5 Best Cheap VPNs for Windows: Top Ratings Updated 2018
- [Latest 2018] List of Best Cloud Backup For Windows – Pros & Cons
Conclusion: PDF Reader for Windows OS
Windows 10 has brought heaps of new features that have significantly enhanced the clients’ involvement on this specific working framework contrasted with it’s before forms. Indeed, Windows 10 has the incorporated local element, Print to PDF and the Edge program as the default PDF reader.
Along these lines, in the event that you need a solid yet effective PDF reader, at that point, PDFelement has all the fundamental features to encourage the best PDF Reader for Windows OS. I hope this pot best PDF Reader for Windows OS suits your purpose well. Don’t forget to share this post on all the entire social media platform.