In this article, we will discuss Affiliate Marketing Statistics 2023
In the past few years, affiliate marketing has grown very quickly.
If you have a website or want to make one, you should know about affiliate marketing programs and how to use them to your advantage.
But I’m sure you have many questions.
Which industries have the best programs for affiliate marketing? What kind of content works best for affiliate marketing? How much money can a person who does affiliate marketing make?
Let’s look at some numbers to find out the answers to these questions. This article has 17 statistics about affiliate marketing and what you can learn from them.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Image credits: pexels
Affiliate marketing is when a brand works with affiliates, who promote the brand’s products. A publisher or affiliate can also be called an affiliate marketer. When a sale comes from an affiliate’s promotion, the brand pays the affiliate.
Blogs are often used to make money through affiliate marketing. If you have a blog on WordPress, you can make money from it by writing about related products. When a person who visits your site clicks on a link in a blog post and buys the product, you get a commission.
Through our affiliate program, you could even make money by telling people about Kinsta.
Affiliate marketers sometimes also use social media, email lists, and videos to promote products.
Who Can Be an Affiliate Marketer?
Brands want affiliates with a lot of followers. They want to sell their products to your audience, so you have to have one.
To become an affiliate for some programs, you need a website with a lot of visitors or a lot of clout in your field.
Others will let anyone join, but if no one reads your blog, social media posts, or emails, you won’t be very successful. To become an affiliate marketer, the first thing you need to do is get people to visit your website.
Affiliate marketing can help you make money if you already have a successful website. You can make money by doing a lot of the same things you were already doing.
Affiliate marketing is so powerful that you can even use it to build a whole business.
The Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
Why should you think about becoming a marketer for affiliate programs? Is it really the best way to make money from your website?
Here are some of the most important things you can get out of affiliate marketing.
It’s cheap and not very dangerous: All you have to do is add content and links to your site. You don’t have to pay anything upfront, other than what it costs to run the website. And if you never sell anything through your affiliate links, you don’t lose anything.
You can build up a steady stream of passive income over time with little work.
There are many ways to do it: Every kind of website, whether it’s about cooking, traveling, or reviewing software, has an affiliate marketing program.
You can do the following: Affiliate marketing is becoming more popular as more people find ways to make money from home.
If your website makes money, you can have a flexible schedule and way of life.
You don’t have to know a lot about it. You don’t have to know anything special or have any special skills to become an affiliate marketer. Just try out different ways to promote affiliate products and see what works.
If you already have a blog, a presence on social media, or an email list, you may be doing a lot of the work. For example, you can just add a blog post reviewing a product to the ones you already have planned.
It makes money. We’ll talk about income statistics in a moment. Affiliate marketers have the chance to make a lot of money, that much is clear.
Featured Affiliate Marketing Statistics and Trends
- The affiliate marketing business is worth more than $17 billion around the world.
- Affiliate marketing is one of the main ways that 31% of publishers make money.
- Affiliate marketing is the best way for 20% of brand marketers to reach their customers.
- According to estimates, 56% of affiliate programs earned more money during Covid-19.
- Eighty-one percent of affiliates earn more than $20,000 per year
17 Affiliate Marketing Statistics 2023
Trend Forecasts: Affiliate Marketing 2023
Benefits of Using AdsEmpire as an affiliate marketer
If you’re in the affiliate marketing game, then you know that there are a ton of networks to choose from. So, how do you know which one to go with? In this blog post, we’ll be taking a look at AdsEmpire and showcasing the top 10 reasons why they’re the best affiliate network out there. From their exclusive dating offers to their amazing payouts, there’s a lot to love about AdsEmpire. So, without further ado, let’s dive in!
- They have a huge selection of dating exclusive offers.
- Their advanced smartlink technology ensures that you’re making money on 100% of your traffic.
- They offer a variety of payout models, including CPL (SOI, DOI), PPS, and RevShare.
- Their payouts are some of the highest in the industry with great EPCs to match.
- They have an experienced team of affiliate managers who know the ins and outs of the dating industry.
- They offer weekly or monthly payouts starting at $250.
- They’re available worldwide with a focus on Tier1 and Europe countries.
- They offer a wide range of payment methods, including wire transfer, Paypal, Paxum, Bitcoin, Paysera, and Genome.
- They often sponsor various meetups and conferences related to affiliate marketing.
- They have a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to keep track of your campaigns and earnings.
AdsEmpire constantly run contests to pamper their partners with valuable prizes and solid bonuses. And now they are holding their Contest of the Fall! The rules are simple: the more traffic you run, the more profit you get. Sign up to get up to $15K during the promotional period and receive an invitation to the Private Yacht party in Bangkok! Everything is detailed in the link.
P.S. Hurry up and join by November 30th! But better do it right now to harvest more bonuses!
As you can see, there are a lot of great reasons to use AdsEmpire as your affiliate network of choice. From their extensive selection of offers to their competitive payouts, they’re definitely a force to be reckoned with in the affiliate marketing space. So if you’re looking for a new affiliate network to try out, be sure to give AdsEmpire a shot!
- Top High Ticket Affiliate Programs: What Is High Ticket Affiliate Marketing?
- Is AffiliateWP good? How affiliate marketing works? AffiliateWP Pros & Cons
- Carmen Lumina From BitterStrawberry How She Started Affiliate Marketing Journey
- How Anil Agarwal Made $250k With Single Product(Affiliate Marketing) ✅
Conclusion: Affiliate Marketing Statistics 2023
The affiliate marketing industry is booming and shows no signs of slowing down. If you’re not already taking advantage of this powerful marketing strategy, now is the time to start. By 2022, global affiliate marketing spending will reach $13.8 billion, so there’s plenty of potentials for your business to grow.
We hope these statistics have helped give you a better understanding of the affiliate marketing landscape and shown you just how lucrative this field can be. Are you ready to get started? Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you succeed in affiliate marketing.