Do you want to run a contest but don’t know where to start? Well, look no further! In this blog post, we will teach you how to create a contest using ShortStack. We’ll cover the basics, such as creating your campaign and adding prizes, and also dive into more advanced tips, like setting up automatic entries and creating custom forms. So whether you’re a first-time contest creator or a seasoned pro, read on for some helpful advice!
What is ShortStack ?
ShortStack helps its users to grow their brand by branding or marketing. This cloud-based app was crafted to help marketers easily create landing pages, run social contests and send emails without any hassle.
There are a lot of companies that use ShortStack as their chosen CRM and they enable you to track your results (no coding required).
ShortStack was created for people who want to focus less on technology and more on the things that matter. Company owners were tired of spending countless hours trying to solve technical issues or bugs, that’s why ShortStack is easy-to-use and all the features are carefully chosen by marketers.
ShortStack is a great software that helps you to do all the work in just a few minutes due to its easy-to-use interface and powerful features. It not only provides tools but also guides you through the process of running a marketing campaign or creating content for your webpage.
So if you are looking for a way to get more leads and traffic to your website, try ShortStack today!
- Read More About ShortStack here.
How Do I Get To Know About ShortStack
I am a digital marketer and consultant. I always try to find new social media tools that can be used for my clients as well as myself. Recently, I looked for a platform to run social media contests. ShortStack was one of them and it looked good to me, so I tried it out myself.
I have found ShortStack to be a good tool for running contests. It is a solution that delivers on what it promises without a doubt. It’s good for generating leads.
How to Create a Contest Using ShortStack
Creating a contest on ShortStack is a fairly simple process and here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Click on “campaign” to create a new campaign
- Choose the type of contest you want to create
- Pick a template
- Add a campaign name and tags
- Edit/Customize the template
- You can change images, colors, backgrounds.
- You can edit the text and fill in whatever you want to add.
- Click on the section that you want to edit and you will see all the options.
This is just a basic process to create a contest and you can always add other features like emails to your campaigns.
Pros and Cons of ShortStack
- User-Friendly: The dashboard and whole of the software are user-friendly and too easy to use. All the features are clearly visible and managing the campaigns is the breeze.
- Free plan: Not all of us want to pay for the services at the beginning. Thus, the free plan is a big plus for this kind of tool where you can boost your marketing skills and later upgrade.
- Referral Program: You can refer Shortstack to someone and earn an appreciable amount of sum from it.
- Mobile-friendly: The mobile-friendly layout for Shortstacks makes it even more convenient to use.
- Real-time data: Tracking and analyzing your campaigns is done by Shortstacks. You can clearly check which campaign is bringing more leads.
- No Live Chat
Conclusion : How To Create A Contest Using ShortStack 2023
ShortStack is a powerful tool for creating contests and giveaways. With its easy-to-use interface, you can create a contest in minutes that will help drive traffic to your website and increase engagement with your followers on social media.
Have you tried using ShortStack to create a contest? What tips do you have for others who want to try this marketing strategy? Let us know in the comments below.