In this article, we’ve put together LinkedIn Stats marketers need to know to create a powerful LinkedIn marketing strategy
Here’s the basic introduction to Linkedin Company
The company was founded on May 5, 2003. Reid Hoffman is the company’s founder. Ryan Roslansky is the company’s CEO. Microsoft Corporation is the parent company.
Sunnyvale, California, USA is the company’s headquarters. It currently employs around 18,000 people and its official website is https://www.linkedin.com/.
Table of Contents
Quick Facts on LinkedIn :
- Linkedin has a total of 810 million users.
- Linkedin users who are active on a monthly basis total 310 million.
- In the United States, there are approximately 185 million active LinkedIn users.
- In Europe, there are over 211 million LinkedIn users.
- In the Asia Pacific, there are 224 million+ active LinkedIn users.
- In Latin America, there are 124 million+ active LinkedIn users.
- In the Middle East and Africa, there are more than 43 million LinkedIn users.
- Approximately 120K+ schools are listed on LinkedIn.
- The annual Revenue of Linkedin in 2021 was 10 billion dollars
- LinkedIn has a total of 15 million+ open jobs.
- The overall amount of remote employment postings on LinkedIn in the United States: is 300,000+
Kindly note: The above stats were last updated on 15/04/2022.
- In 2022, LinkedIn will be 19 years old.
- LinkedIn was purchased for $26 billion by Microsoft.
- LinkedIn is rated as the finest source of professionally relevant content by executives.
- The most trustworthy social media platform is LinkedIn.
- If you feature a profile photo on LinkedIn, you are 7 times more likely to show up.
- If you list at least two previous jobs on LinkedIn, you’re 12 times more likely to appear.
- You’ll get 21x higher profile visits & 36x more messages if you fill out your LinkedIn profile completely.
- On LinkedIn, there are 35,000 skills listed.
- LinkedIn is accessible in 25 languages at the moment.
- On LinkedIn, the most in-demand soft talent is creativity, while the most in-demand hard skill is Blockchain, followed by Cloud computing.
- Every month, LinkedIn receives 100 million job applications.
- Every day, LinkedIn publishes two million articles, posts, and videos.
- On LinkedIn, there are Six million IT decision-makers.
- On LinkedIn, there have been over 11 billion endorsements.
- 930 connections are the average number of connections for a CEO.
- More than 95 percent of employers use LinkedIn on a regular basis
- Top Video Marketing Stats You Should Know
- Social Network Usage Stats: How Many People Would Be Using Social Media?
- TikTok Statistics You Need To Know: How Do I Check My TikTok Stats?
- E-Learning Stats and Trend
Conclusion: LinkedIn Stats 2022
So here are the stats you were looking for on Linkedin. Hope I convinced you with the stats, and the benefits of you being on the Linkedin Platform.
Let me know the feedback or if there is something you would like to add in the comment section below.